For those suffering from miscarriages and For those who face spiritual attacks during pregnancy.
“Jesus is Lord over my spirit, soul and body for the word of God tells me that at the name of Jesus every knee shall bow. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want. Jesus has delivered me from the powers of darkness and has translated me into the kingdom of His Dear Son. In Jesus I have redemption through His shed blood and also forgiveness of sins. Jesus has blotted out the handwriting of ordinances that was against me which was contrary to me, and took it out of the way nailing it to His cross. I am the body of Christ. I am redeemed from the curse because Jesus bore my physical and spiritual diseases in His body. I have the mind of Christ and hold the thoughts, feelings and purposes of His heart.”
Psalm 31:2: “Bow down thine ear to me; deliver me speedily: be thou my strong rock, for an house of defence to save me.”
Psalm 143:7: “Hear me speedily, O LORD: my spirit faileth: hide not thy face from me, lest I be like unto them that go down into the pit.”
Isaiah 58:8: “Then shall thy light break forth as the morning, and thine health shall spring forth speedily: and thy righteousness shall go before thee; the glory of the LORD shall be thy rereward.”
Luke 18:8: “I tell you that he will avenge them speedily. Nevertheless when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth?”
Psalm 102:2: “Hide not thy face from me in the day when I am in trouble; incline thine ear unto me: in the day when I call answer me speedily.”
Jeremiah 1:12:“Then said the LORD unto me, Thou hast well seen: for I will hasten my word to perform it.”
Jeremiah 29:11: “For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.”
Psalm 56:9: “When I cry unto thee, then shall mine enemies turn back: this I know; for God is for me.”
Malachi 4:2: “But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.”
Galatian 3:13-14: “Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree: That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.”
Colossians 2:14-15: “Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross; And having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it.”
Matthew 8:17: “That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Esaias the prophet, saying, Himself took our infirmities, and bare our sicknesses.”
Romans 16:20: “And the God of peace shall bruise Satan under your feet shortly. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you. Amen.”
Matthew 3:20: “And now also the axe is laid unto the root of the trees: therefore every tree which bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.”
1 John 3:8b: “…For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.”
2 Tim 4:18 “And the Lord shall deliver me from every evil work, and will preserve me unto his heavenly kingdom: to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.”
Psalm 31:2: “Bow down thine ear to me; deliver me speedily: be thou my strong rock, for an house of defence to save me.”
- Thank the Lord for His power to deliver from any form of bondage.
- I confess the sins of my ancestors (list them).
- Ask the Lord for forgiveness.
- Ask the Lord to forgive those you do not know about.
- Let the power in the blood of Jesus separate me from the sins of ancestors, in the name of Jesus.
- I renounce any evil dedication placed upon my life, in Jesus’ name.
- I break every evil edict and ordination, in the name of Jesus.
- I renounce and loose myself from every negative dedication placed upon my life, in the name of Jesus.
- I command all demons associated with the dedication to leave now, in the name of Jesus Christ.
- I take authority over all the associated curses, in Jesus’ name.
- Lord, cancel the evil consequences of any broken demonic promise or dedication.
- I take authority over all the curses emanating from broken dedication, in the name of Jesus.
- I command all demons associated with any evil parental vow and dedication to depart from me now, in the name of Jesus.
- Ask the Lord do separate you completely from all the sins of your forefathers by the precious blood of Jesus.
- Ask the Lord to remove the curse if it was from Him.
- Command the curse of ——– to be broken, in the name of Jesus.
- Apply the oil and command all demons associated with the curse to leave at once, in the name of Jesus.
- Command any demon afflicting the ———– or causing ———- to leave at once, in the name of Jesus.
- Ask the Lord to heal all the damages done.
- I dismiss and disband from my heart every thought, image or picture of failure in these matters, in Jesus’ name.
- I reject every spirit of doubt, fear and discouragement, in the name of Jesus.
- I cancel all ungodly delays to the manifestations of my miracles, in the name of Jesus.
- Let the angels of the living God roll away every stone of hindrance to the manifestation of my breakthroughs, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, hasten Your word to perform it in every department of my life.
- O Lord, avenge me of my adversaries speedily.
- I refuse to agree with the enemies of my progress, in the mighty name of Jesus.
(Pray the next four prayer points according to the level of your faith)
- O Lord, I desire breakthroughs concerning ————- today, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, I desire breakthroughs concerning ————- this week, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, I desire breakthroughs concerning ————- this month, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, I desire breakthroughs concerning ————- this year, in the name of Jesus.
- Let there be turbulence, re-arrangement, revision, re-organization re-routing of situations and circumstances in order to give path desired miracles, in the name of Jesus.
- Let every hole present in the container of my life be mended, in name of Jesus.
- I bind, plunder and render to nothing every anti-testimony, anti-miracle and anti-prosperity forces, in Jesus’ name.
- The God who answered by fire and the God of Elijah, answer me by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- The God who answered Moses speedily at the Red Sea, answer me by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- The God who changed the lot of Jabez, answer me by fire, in name of Jesus.
- The God who quickeneth and calleth those things that be not as if they are, answer me by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- I apply the blood of Jesus on my spirit, soul, body and my womb.
- Let the fire of God saturate my womb, in the name of Jesus.
- Let every evil design against my life be completely nullified, in the name of Jesus.
- Let all evil labels fashioned by the camp of the enemy against my life be rubbed off by the blood of Jesus.Sing this song: “Holy Ghost fire, fire fall on me (2x), like the day of Pentecost, fire fall on me” with full concentration and in faith.
- I release myself from every curse issued against my child-bearing, in the name of Jesus.
- I renounce and release myself from every covenant of unprofitable lateness in child-bearing, in the name of Jesus.
- I break myself loose from every soul-tie contrary to child-bearing, in the name of Jesus.
- I cast out every spirit of death from my womb, in Jesus’ name.
- Let every power attracting attackers to me during pregnancy be ex-posed and be destroyed, in the name of Jesus.
- I break myself loose from every spirit of lateness, in Jesus’ name.
- O Lord, perfect Your good works in my life.
- I reject every curse of miscarriage and pre-mature birth in my family, in the name of Jesus.
- I declare that there shall be no barrenness in my life, in Jesus’ name.
- Lord, remove the evil effect of anything that is unclean or destructive that has entered into my reproductive organs, in the name of Jesus.
- I break any curse contrary to child-bearing transferred to me by any boyfriend, in the name of Jesus.
- I arrest every hormonal problem, in the name of Jesus.
- Let the walls of my womb be purged by divine fire, in Jesus’ name.
- Let all evil forces speaking defeat against my marriage be silenced, in the name of Jesus.
Pregnancy is a period when a woman is in a very delicate state of mind and body. Every sharp word or a glance can upset and distress her a lot. This is why a prayer during pregnancy can be a great support and shield for both the mother and the baby inside her against all the negative thoughts and emotions.
Table of contents
Why should you pray when you are pregnant?
Praying is a talk with the Lord. When a person prays, his or her soul becomes serene and inspired. Pregnancy is a hard time with doubts, fears, hopes, and insecurity. A prayer for a pregnant mother and her baby can drive all those negative thoughts away and strengthen a woman’s confidence.
She will feel that she really talks to the Heavenly Father or Mary, Mother of God, depending on her confession and that they protect her and the baby. Those people who strongly believe in God have very powerful prayers. Inspired by their own faith, they can make great things happen with the help of a strong prayer.
READ ALSO: Is Khloe Kardashian pregnant?
There are special types of prayer for pregnant mothers that can be pronounced any time you like and several very convenient ones meant for each day of the week. Below, you can find a sample of a more or less general prayer and daily ones.
Most essential prayer points for pregnant mothers
A pregnant mother is never alone. She carries a baby inside her. This is why it’s natural that the most important prayer point for her is her own comfort and the safety of her baby. You should know that when you pray from the bottom of your heart, you are heard even if the prayer doesn’t exactly match the lines written in the Bible. Everything you need to do to make your prayer powerful is to believe.
When you invent a prayer of your own, or when you pick out something suitable from the already existing variations, you should always make sure that the prayer speaks about you and your child together. Praying for your child alone is great, but you should never forget about yourself. Of course, you are free to pray for the entire family that surrounds you, for all those you love so that they are always beside you. Still, you and your baby should be the main point of each of your prayers.
A prayer for pregnant women: to the Heavenly Father
Within me, there is a new hope and new beginning. Inside me, there is a touch of creation. Every day it grows and changes, it develops and stirs inside my womb. This is a miracle that amazes and touches me. This is a wonder of a new life, yet tiny but growing with every single day.
Wrap us both with your never-ending love. Let us stay close to your hope and promises. Let us snuggle in the warmth and comfort of your almighty hands. Let us bless you and your protection.
Now, we can sleep peacefully, knowing that you are with us. We can sing with your angels and rejoice every day. Thank you, Father. Amen.
Daily prayers for pregnant ladies
Dear Lord, thank you for the miracle of creation that is taking place inside me right now. Perfect be your work that is being done inside my womb (optional for Christians: in the name of Jesus). In your name, I order my body to work perfectly to help the baby grow and develop (in the name of Jesus). May I and my child be healthy now and when the pregnancy is over (in the name of Jesus). Wrap us with your love, give my baby the fire of life (in the name of Jesus).
I have enough power to defeat any misbalance and abnormality inside my womb (in the name of Jesus). I defeat any risks of pre-time labor (in the name of Jesus). There’s no curse upon my body and upon my child (in the name of Jesus). There’s no family curse upon me (in the name of Jesus). There’s no covenant between me and any spiritual husbands (in the name of Jesus). Dear Lord, wrap me and my baby with your fire and love.
There’s no covenant between me and evil (in the name of Jesus). There’s no covenant between me and the spirits of death (in the name of Jesus). There’s no covenant placed upon me by anybody (in the name of Jesus). There’s no covenant made on my behalf by my parents with demons or other evil (in the name of Jesus). There’s no family curse upon me and my baby (in the name of Jesus). Dear Lord, wrap me and my baby with your fire.
Dear Lord, may your love and grace (or: the holy blood of Jesus) wash away all the poisons I may have taken into my mouth consciously or unconsciously. Inside me, there’s the fire of the Holy Ghost, I eat it (and drink the holy blood of Jesus). May my baby receive the fire of the Lord. Those who eat flesh and drink blood may start eating themselves and drinking their own blood, in the name of the Almighty (and in the name of Jesus). Every cell inside me and my baby that’s infected by the spirit of death must regenerate and revive and be healthy in the name of the Lord (and in the name of Jesus). Dear Lord, wrap me and my baby with your fire.
Those who pursue my life, you will die as the Almighty Lord has ordered to Pharaoh. Those who want to destroy the growing wonder inside me, you will be destroyed as the Almighty Lord has ordered to Herod. Those who plot against me and the new life inside me, you will be defeated and scattered as the Almighty Lord has ordered to the Tower of Babel.
The tree of evil planted inside me will be torn away and destroyed (in the name of Jesus). There’s no weapon powerful enough to be raised against me and my baby (in the name of Jesus). No enchantments or spells can work against me (in the name of Jesus). Dear Lord, wrap me and my baby with your fire.
Can a prayer for the pregnant be useless?
No way a prayer can be useless. A prayer tunes the mind of a pregnant woman in a right way and she can stay peaceful and calm even if there’s a stress around her. If she believes in the words she pronounces, a prayer is never useless. There’s another thing, more women start to listen to doubtful advice and decide to give birth to their babies in prayer homes or other places where a pastor or someone else can pray for them. It’s great if there’s somebody with powerful prayers beside you at such a moment but a prayer house is not a place where a woman in labor or her baby can receive high-quality medical help if needed.
You should remember that if you are taken to hospital while giving birth to your baby, your mother or sister can issue a no less powerful prayer for you and your baby than a preacher. They can stay beside you through the whole labor period. Being in hospital at such a moment is much safer for both you and your baby.
READ ALSO: Can white quinine be used to prevent pregnancy?
Subscribe to watch new videos