by Eddie (Manila, Philippines)
We are now faced probably with the greatest trial that any person would never want to. Im living far away from my family but once in a while, i come home to check if everything is okay. Last week, i went home to attend a baptismal but before i go to the church, my granny and I had a talk. She was crying and cant help but grieve in front of me.
I dont wanna see her like that. She doesnt deserve all the pain. All she ever wanted is to make us happy and live in prosperity but the opposite happened. When my dad had a disease, she was forced to get a loan from a local bank and have our house as a compensation.
Also, my dad borrowed money from Aunt Nelia so he has something to use for the business. The business is now doing good and i know theyre already earning a lot enough to cover the expenses for my Aunt Mylene’s hospitalization . But it seems that my dad is apathetic of whats happening around.
My parents were blinded by gold and money to the point that they wouldnt even ask if GranMa still has something to eat and if Aunt Mylene has something to spend for her meds. Grandma was crying night after night. She never had a restful sleep and peace of mind. There’s nothind I can do. My parents are apathetic on the situation . My Grandma’s old enough to shoulder all the pain and heartaches.
Aunt Mylene is suffering from Cancer. I dont know what to do . I know God is not sleeping and whatever the reason for this trial is, I know He will not let us down. I know God is beside me and my Grandma. I love Grandma and if i can only remove the pain in her, I would do. Please pray for us.
This page is not enough to tell the whole story about whats happening on us but i know God knows everything. God, hear me please. I know i have a special place in your heart as well as my Grandma. God, hear us.
To the average person on earth, a grandmother is a very important person in their life. If your grandmother is special to you, then it goes without saying that her birthday is one of the most special days of the year to you.
If that is the case indeed, then we are certain that you are going to find this collection very useful since it contains some of the best original birthday wishes for grandma you’ll find around. Go through our fine collection below and share any of the wishes you think will help in making your granny’s birthday an awesome event to remember.
Sweet Birthday Wishes for Grandma
- On your birthday, all I can say is that I love you more than you’ll ever know. Nothing in this world can ever change my love for you or take your place in my life. You are the reason happiness resides in my heart. Happy birthday, grandma.
- From the bottom of my heart, I would like to thank you for being the most wonderful grandmother in the entire world. Happy birthday, my precious granny.
- Grandma, you are my angel and best friend. I can’t thank my lucky stars enough for having such a phenomenal granny like you in my life. Granny, I hope your birthday is as phenomenal as you. Love you.
- I am the luckiest grandchild in the world because God has blessed me with the world’s most wonderful granny. You are my everything, and there’s nothing I wouldn’t give up to put a smile on your face. Many happy returns, granny.
- I don’t remember the last time I told you this, but granny you are the reason my world is so beautiful. I need you in my life like the air that I breathe into my lungs. Happy birthday.
- Grandma, on your birthday, I just want to let you know that while I may not get the opportunity to see you every day, but that never means you don’t reside in my heart and mind. I hope your birthday is nothing short of a memorable event.
Funny Birthday Wishes for Grandma
- Grandma, may God keep blessing you with good fortune, and may your abundant good fortune keep making your enemies miserable. Happy birthday.
- I want to tell the world that if there was a Miss Universe pageant for grannies, you, my beautiful granny would have no trouble taking the crown. Have a blast, granny.
- If most women were to age gracefully like you, grandma, then companies that produce beauty care products would be out of business by now. Happy birthday.
- Yay! Grandma, you have reached that point in life where you bid farewell to full price and welcome senior citizen discounts. Hmm…how I envy you! Happy birthday.
- Happy birthday, grandma. I love you more than Jet Li loves kung fu, and the guy really loves kung fu!
Happy Birthday, Grandma!
Birthday Wishes for Grandma’s 60th Birthday
- Wishing the youngest 60 year old woman I know a super duper happy birthday. Granny, may you have a tremendously happy and healthy life all the days of your life.
- Happy birthday to an exceptional grandmother who turns 60 today! Granny, you are truly cherished. May God bless this new chapter of your life.
- Today is your 60th birthday, granny, and I want to use this day as an opportunity to reaffirm for the millionth time my vow to love and care for you until the end of time. Happy birthday!
- Grandma, I will do anything just to ensure that your heart never misses joy and happiness because you are such a phenomenal person. Happy 60th birthday.
- The kindness and love that you show to me always take my breath away. I will forever treasure you, grandma. Happy 60th birthday.
Birthday Wishes for Grandma’s 70th Birthday
- I thank God for making you a blessing to me and the entire family. Enjoy your 70th birthday in grand style. I love you.
- This is your Big Day, beloved grandma. As we celebrate this exceptional day with you, I want to let you know that I cherish every moment that I spend with you. Have a very happy 70th birthday celebration.
- There’s no woman on earth that can compare to you, grandma. Thank you for loving me unconditionally and guiding me through life. Without you I would be utterly lost. May God richly bless you as you celebrate your 70th birthday.
- Grandma, you’re an extremely wonderful person in my life. On this day, I pray that God will bless you abundantly for all the important things you have given up just to put joy and happiness into my heart. I hope you enjoy every moment of your 70s. Happy birthday.
Happy Birthday, Grandma!
Birthday Wishes for Grandma’s 80th Birthday
- 80 is one of the greatest milestone ages in a person’s life. Congratulations on achieving this exceptional milestone, grandma. This family is so blessed to have such a remarkable person like you in it. God bless you, grandma.
- Happy 80th birthday, grandma. If I were to list the reasons why you are the most important woman in my life, the list would be so long it would have no ending.
- You are my sunshine after the storm and rain, grandma, and I love you so much. Happy 80th.
- For 80 years, you have brightened the lives of countless people, myself included. I hope that nature rewards you back abundantly for all the happiness you have put into the hearts of others. Enjoy your 80s grandma. Happy birthday.
Birthday Prayers for Grandma
- May God fix all your problems, and never allow you worry about anything in life. May He bless you with a happy and extremely healthy life. Happy birthday, dear grandma.
- My prayer for you today is that God shower His blessing on you. May every blessed day of your life begin with happiness and end in happiness. Forever stay blessed, grandma. Happy birthday.
- May God lift you up in the mighty name of Christ, and may this new phase of your life be filled to the brim with lots of love, peace and happiness.
- As you celebrate this significant day of your life, I pray that God, in His infinite kindness, will save you from crossing paths with sorrow and pain. May He allow happiness to escort you all your days on earth. Happy birthday.
- May God bless you with happiness that is more than all the waters of the world’s oceans put together. May He make your blessings and happiness overshadow your problems. Happy birthday.
- On your birthday, my prayer for you is that the good Lord will always make you to flourish and blossom even in very trying times. May you be victorious in whatever endeavor that you engage in. God bless you, granny.
- Granny, may God let you rise and shine despite the challenges that you face. And may He give you the courage to squarely confront your limitations. Happy birthday.
You may also like:
Cute Animals and Funny Happy Birthday Wishes
Share & Wish: Happy Birthday Images
The Best and Cutest Happy Birthday Wishes
Share a birthday wish and spread the words of Happy Birthday Messages.
Sometimes life throws you a huge curve ball and what you didn’t expect to happen, happens. My grandmother has always been kind of a walking health mess. Literally. Ever since she has been born, she has been in and out of hospitals probably a couple dozen times. She has spent months at a time with ailments that I don’t even know how to pronounce or spell. If you follow us on facebook, you may have seen the post about her being in the hospital. Long story short, she is a cancer survivor x2 and has always battled through each and every scare. Her health issues have kind of been in the background these past couple years because my grandfather’s alzheimer’s and dementia took over our lives. I don’t mean in the background in a bad way, I mean, she has always been unhealthy and we have all just kind of lived with it for years. It’s kind of the norm with her. There has always been one thing or another with her health, we just kind of have lived with it and life has gone on.
The last month or so we have noticed that she has been struggling more than usual with one of her legs. She should have had her knees replaced in her 60’s but refused due to the cost so she basically hasn’t been able to walk for the last 15 -20 years BUT she has managed with walker. The last week or so has been increasingly difficult for her mobility wise. She was having dinner a couple nights ago and ended up choking on a piece of food. She coughed up the food but still couldn’t swallow any food or liquids so after 30 minutes or so, my parents took her to the emergency room. She went in for a swallowing issue and unfortunately, they found a laundry list of issues, one being a lesion on her hip. Unfortunately, the lesion on her hip is cancer and that is why she has been having such a hard time with her leg. She also has lesions on her lungs which were old from renal and uterine cancer but they are now active cancer cells again. They are not sure if the lesions on her lungs are causing the swallowing issue or not so they are doing a Nuclear Scan, CAT Scan and Chest X-ray along with a bone scan, to try and find the primary cause of the cancer. The bottom line, she is 85 years old and of course, she isn’t going to under-go any invasive treatment plans BUT we need to figure out what the deal is so she can be kept comfortable. They are doing a slew of tests today so hopefully we will know more soon. If you are the praying type, please say one for my gram Grace. PS. I know many of you are wondering how my grandfather is handling this and needless to say, he is very sad and worried. His brain is kind of all over the place but he knows exactly what’s going on with her and that the cancer is back. Say a little prayer for him too. Getting old isn’t easy :(.