by Latevia (Birmingham, Alabama, USA)
Dear Lord, I come to you today to ask for a job this week. First of all, I want to thank you for all of the blessing that you restored upon my mom, family, friends, and me. Dear Lord, thank you for the certificates from Child Care Resources. Thank for my previous employment.
Thank you for allowing me to go to the interview at Loving Arms and for allowing me to get my foot in the door. I also, want to thank you for allowing me to take a TB test and routine physical for the job. Dear Lord, please allow me to get hired and have the job at Loving Arms. Please allow me to work again. This time, I will be a better teacher, I will do better and become a better person and a christian.
I will be pleasant to be around and I will always keep a smile on my face, no matter what I am going through. I will stay calm. If I have a problem, I will come to you in prayer because you know what is best for me. And most of all, I will not complain on the job.
I will be happy and do my best. And even when things are going good, I will be thankful and remember to praise you for what you done. Lord, thank you in advance for this job at Loving Arms. This I ask in Jesus name. Amen.
Return to Prayers for Employment
I know my prayer request may seem small compared to other prayer requests but I am still hanging by a thread at the end of my rope. I have been a Christian for many years and have had a lot of prayers answered as well as have seen a few miracles in my life. Up to about a year and a half ago, it seems like God has turned his back on me and quit answering prayer. When I got hired at the company I’m with now, I went straight into customer service and after two years had had enough and prayed to get hired to another department. God answered every prayer, right up to making it thru the 16 weeks of training for claims processing. The first few months went well and I was actually happy in that position. In less than a year, I was getting work that was beyond my training and due to I couldn’t keep up, I was told I would need to go back to the call center. For two months, I prayed, begged, pleaded, screamed and cried for God to not send me back to the hell of the call center. Needless to say, I got sent back and it’s worse than ever. I cry every day and beg God to tell me why he hates me and what I did to deserve being sent back. I am so depressed that I sleep 10-12 hrs a day and dread morning coming. I have contemplated just not waking up in the morning, but the only reason I keep going is for my husband. I am so depressed that I don’t even look forward to the weekend cause I know Monday and another 5 days of hell is coming. I just need a department I can be successful in and be happy again. I have other people praying for me and sometimes it seems the more I pray the worse my days get. But I am desperate, so I am sending this prayer request in addition to all the others I have praying for me. I don’t know how much more I can take. I need another department to open soon. I won’t be able to take another 6 months of this. God please help me!
I just want to start by saying that there’s no such thing as a small prayer request. If it matters to you, It matters to God. However, sometimes we don’t realize that we can be our biggest enemy. You started your prayer request by saying “God has turned his back on me and quit answering prayer”. No He hasn’t. He will never turn His back on you. I don’t know the specifics or circumstances surrounding your job, but as I see it, you have a few options:
#1 Proverbs 18:21~ Death and life are in the power of the tongue, And those who love it will eat its fruit.
Speak victory over your life. Start claiming that new position. Get out of bed each morning trusting that God has something better in your future. This is only temporary. The more you complain, the worse your situation will seem. Ask yourself what is it that God wants you to learn from this experience. Sometimes He will allow us to go through things until we learn the lesson and sometimes He will not advance us any further until we learn to be happy right where we are.
#2 1 Thessalonians 5:18~ Be thankful in all circumstances, for this is God’s will for you who belong to Christ Jesus.
Appreciate the fact that you have a job. I can’t tell you how many emails and prayer requests I receive from readers who are at their breaking points because they have been without a job for months and some for years. The things we take for granted, someone else is praying for. Don’t wait until God gives you what you want, to be happy. If you’re happy with what you have, God will give you what you want!
#3 Colossians 3:23~ Work willingly at whatever you do, as though you were working for the Lord rather than for people.
Look for another job. Not just a another department. Sometimes we get too comfortable with having “just enough”, but God wants to bless us with so much more. God works in mysterious ways. Maybe Him sending you back to the call center was His way of removing you from your comfort zone. Not to mention, a lot of employees don’t get the privilege of being sent from one department to another when they “can’t keep up” especially in today’s economy. By the grace of God, you are still employed. That’s a blessing in itself. You should be thanking God for that!
Wow! Elisha Goodman has come again with those mind-boggling testimonies from the altar of fire prayers, God is showcasing Dr. Jane K. in this testimony of awesome “Beyond Wildest Dreams” praise reports: READ ON:
Jeremiah 33:3:“Call to me and I will answer you, and will tell you great and hidden things that you have not known.”
Dr. Jane just got a breakthrough job.
She says it is beyond her wildest dreams.
Before that could happen though, there were certain prayers she had been praying ever since she landed on our websites at the beginning of the year.
“I got to know about your website when my neighbour sent me a copy of your free e-book.
I joined the “27 Minutes to Midnight” fasting beginning of this year and I have been believing that this is my year and my testimonies will shock my enemies and surprise my friends and family.
Early this month I attended an interview and God has given me an International job which is far beyond my wildest dreams.
These are some of the prayers that I prayed (and they may help anybody looking for a job):
- I command spirit of failure at the edge of breakthrough to die in the name of Jesus.
- Gates of employment whatever is holding you from real manifestation in my life, by the unchallengeable power of God, crash and open in the name of Jesus.
- May divine harvest fall and fill my life in Jesus name.
- Power and anointing to get the ??? job fall upon me in Jesus mighty name.
- O Lord my Father, speak mercy and favor to my ??? job situation in Jesus name.
- Lord roll-away every barrier to my ?? job in Jesus name.
- O Lord in Heaven, I plead the Blood of Jesus upon my job situation and ask for favor to come upon me during the interview in the Name of Jesus. Amen.
- I reject the spirit of the tail in my employment and I claim the spirit of the head in the Name of Jesus.
- I claim the power to overcome and to excel among all the ??? job competitors in the Name of Jesus..
Brethren join me in thanking God who is able to do exceedingly above what we pray or think.
– Dr. Jane K.
Praise the LORD.
HE used these prayers to do 2 extraordinary things for her:
- Destroy all satanic barriers hindering her blessings in the spirit.
- “Magnetize” the miracle job to her as she kept firing the prayer bullets….
What Has This Got To Do With You?
If you’d only learn to pray like she did, your prayers can unleash the POWER to destroy all satanic barriers so you too can receive blessings both in the spiritual and physical realms…
… as you can see here.
What I’m talking about is the GREATEST POWER ever revealed to man.
The Bible constantly refers to this from Genesis right through to Revelation…
… and we take the time to explain this in great detail in the 7 Lessons of the Prayer Academy.
You can call this GREATEST POWER into action during prayer.
The same Power that Elisha the Prophet deployed thousands of years ago to triumph over an entire army when he prayed:
“O LORD, smite these people with blindness” – 2 Kings 6:18
… a classic example of prayer power triumphing over a massive horde of enemies.
TODAY I urge you to learn to use the Power given to YOU by our Lord Jesus Christ during your prayers…
… so you too can overcome virtually any form of handicap, including lack of education, natural ability, and financial resources.
If you are already in the Prayer Academy, congratulations. What you are learning is the ability to operate in the Power I’ve been speaking about.
My advice to you is that you take ALL the prayers and assignments seriously.
There are miracles and breakthroughs attached to every single prayer bullet in the Academy, as you will see shortly, if you persist till the end.
For those who have NEVER joined the Academy, a golden opportunity has just opened up in front of you.
Another session is about to kick off on the 25th.
See details here:
Click here to join the next PRAYER ACADEMY…
Be An Overcomer!
PS: To reserve your spot for the 25th Prayer Marathon starting this weekend, please click below (NEW MEMBERS ONLY PLEASE):
PPS: MORE ABOUT TESTIMONIES…
Sharing testimonies is a powerful weapon of the overcomers.
The Bible says:
“They overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony; they did not love their lives so
much as to shrink from death.” – Rev 12:11(NIV)
Notice it says “word of their testimony”.
You have to speak it out for the power to be unleashed.
That’s one of the reasons we share tons of them here… every day!
The LORD has been good to us.
Has HE been good to you?
Then step up and declare it boldly and put the enemy to shame.
And watch as the LORD puts many more praise reports in your mouth… in the days ahead.
Just click on COMMENTS below to share your testimonies…
Life happens. Sometimes it’s the loss of a job, unexpected events, illness or other things that people face that affect them financially. People everywhere want their finances blessed, and below is a prayer on this subject. Before we get to that however, please let me mention that aside from the normal occurrences of life, there are also many spiritual reasons why people experience financial difficulty. I won’t list all of them, but here are a few things to keep in mind and pray about as well.
1) Nothing seems to prosper, and provision is meager. Consider perhaps that you are not in the right “field.” Sometimes we need a shift in location, relationship alignments or something else in order to find the place where we will truly prosper. You might be in the wrong geographic location or wrong city. We experienced this on a number of occasions. When we made the shift from one city to another, which was only about 30 miles difference, all of a sudden more work and opportunities opened up. You wouldn’t think it would have made that much of a difference, but it did. The Lord also had us let go of a business associate my husband was working with at the time. He professed to be Christian but he was full of anger and living a very compromised life. We had been making money that was owed to us, but it seemed like it was pulling teeth to get it to come into our hands. This continued for months. The day we let go of this person, 3 checks were in our mailbox on the same day! Consider who you are aligned with and ask God if you need to make any changes relationally.
2) Sometimes God is trying to teach a spiritual principle of sowing before you can reap. Sow a seed – donate your time, talents, or find a way to bless someone in the area where you desire to reap – without expecting them to repay you. What is your need? Sow a seed. Don’t worry about the size. What seems inadequate or even silly to you is still large enough for God to bless. Remember the little boy with the loaves and fishes! God never overlooks sacrificial giving.When you’ve sown a seed in faith, God blesses and returns the blessing.
3) Is something preventing you from receiving blessing? Is God is trying to get your attention? The Lord is our shepherd and His promise is that we will not lack, but if we open the door to sin or have open doors somewhere, it can allow the enemy to rob and plunder our provision. Sometimes He also uses wilderness rations in order to teach us how to trust Him. Pray and ask the right questions. Is He trying to teach you something?What does He want you to learn?
4) There is an unbroken curse in effect that is robbing you. When cars repeatedly break down, your finances seem to vanish in thin air, or other things continually drain your pocketbook, those things are not always from natural causes or just “life.” I do not believe in prosperity preaching or wrong use of scripture to mislead people, but at the same time we have to recognize that poverty is a curse. Spirits of death and hell will try to take the blessings right out of your hand. The thief comes only to kill, steal and destroy. (The prayer below will address some of that, but if you want to be very thorough, go to the other articles and look for Breakthrough Prayer.)
5) Are you holding unforgiveness or bitterness against someone? Unforgiveness is the #1 reason why blessings are withheld.
Every person’s life is different, and there are no pat answers. I’m not going to get religious on you and try to tell you what you have to do. But if you ask the Lord to reveal any just reason why financial blessings are being withheld, or reasons why you’re going through some things you’re going through, God will show you. Obedience, repentance (which is simply changing your mind about what you think, and the way you think about God) and generosity towards others unlocks His hand.
I will give you a nugget of wisdom God shared with me, and every time I’ve practiced it, it releases breakthrough. God told me that when we do something kind for someone else that cannot repay us, He becomes Lord of the Breakthrough to us. Especially if it is an act of humility and sacrifice! I have so many testimonies of sowing into homeless people, people that were dying, others that a serious need of some kind, and what I gave was always on the practical level of things like food, finances, clothes, etc. EVERY SINGLE TIME God responded with blessing. It’s not always financial, sometimes it’s an answer to another prayer, but God is ever so faithful to return the act of generosity. Try it yourself, you’ll see, it’s a principle that works!
With all that being said, here is the prayer for financial release.
I thank You that finances are not a big deal for You, but You use financial matters to encourage us to pray according to Your will. You want us to prosper, but You also want our souls to prosper. You want us to pray on behalf of what others need, too. So I come to You and I ask for wisdom. I ask for Your counsel and understanding so that I do not suffer from a lack of knowledge.
I also repent for any wrong attitudes and actions that demonstrate selfishness, worry, fear, complaining or doubt. I know that those things do not please you and they do not demonstrate faith. I am grateful, Lord, for my home, my family, and all that you have given to bless my life. I am grateful for You, Lord Jesus. I may not always show it, but I want You to know that I do value You, and how much You have already done for me. Thank you for being my Savior. Thank you for your love and acceptance and the forgiveness of my sins. I choose to forgive anyone that has offended or hurt me. I release them . I ask You to forgive the sins of my generational line, too. Forgive me and those in my generational line for the sins of idolatry, rebellion, and self will that resisted Your ways. Forgive us if there has been any involvement in the occult and for allowing other influences to govern our ways. I renounce all unholy alliances and ungodly covenants that have been made knowingly or unknowingly. I don’t know everything that others have done, but please let the blood of Jesus cover those sins, and let a blessing come to others in my family, too. I pray they would receive You and receive Your help. For those that need jobs, please help them get hired at a good job. For those that need their health restored, please heal them. For those that need specific things, please meet their needs over and above what they need. Let them be very blessed, and if anyone is holding unforgiveness towards anyone, please help them to forgive so that You can forgive their sins, too.
Father, as a child of God, I submit to You and resist the works of the devil. I resist the spirit of poverty, death and destruction that comes from the evil one. I reject all of his ways. I now take authority over the spirit of Python which constricts. I bind it up in the name of Jesus and I forbid it from restricting my ability to prosper. I also take authority over poverty and death, and forbid these thieving spirits of death and hell from advancing against me, my family and my livelihood. I tell them all, “Be bound, In Jesus name.” According to what Jesus has already done on the cross, I command you to be silent, impotent, and void of any and all power. Leave me now, in Jesus name.
I release the Holy Spirit, the Spirit of Truth, to show me any areas of my life that may be hindering me from receiving increase in blessing and prosperity. If I need to be realigned in some way, show me. If there are relational changes that need to take place, show me. Let Your divine connections come forth now, I pray. I speak a release of Prosperity, Promotion, Favor, Blessing and Increase. Forgive me, Lord, for areas of selfishness and greed. I know that I am blessed to be a blessing. Let the work of my hands be blessed. Let fruitfulness and increase be released in my family.
I command all illegal encroachers, both in the natural and spiritual to be removed from that which concerns me and my family. Please let angelic assistance be released to help remove any spiritual hindrances to breakthrough. I declare all curses are broken. Let blessing and favor be released over each family member, our employment, business contacts and finances. I command the enemy to restore everything he has taken, according to Proverbs 6:31, and with a 7-fold increase. I call for inheritances to come forth, both spiritual and natural, and I speak release over myself and entire family. I speak the word of RELEASE over the people in my city. I command all mountains of resistance to be removed, every gate unlocked, and every door that is connected to Your opportunities to be opened. I speak a release of Your grace, favor, love and restoration to everyone that is in need of Your touch, and Your assistance. In Jesus name, Amen.
#Prayerforfinancialblessing, #Prayerforfinancialrestoration, #Takeauthorityoveryourfinancesandyourfuture, #BreakthepowerofPython