Yes, in a few minutes time we shall cross over into a new beginning! The figure 8 symbolizes a New Beginning: The Eight Month! The seventh month has been splendid and fulfilling, but wait until you see God unbundled a new beginning of blessings into your life.
Dr. Daniel Olukoya, the General Overseer of the Mountain of Fire and Miracles ministries, MFM, had prophetically declared at the beginning of this year 2008 as our year of “Unprecedented Greatness and Unmatchable Increase”. Drawing strength from Deuteronomy 28:13, Psalm 71:21, Ephesians 3:20 and Psalm 92:10.
In this new month of August, the divine august visitor shall visit your destiny in Jesus Name. Amen. Apart from the Power Must Change Hand Programme (PMCH), which comes up every first Saturday of the month, There is this Special Holy Ghost service arranged to coincide with 8-8-8 that is 8th day of the 8thy month in this 2008. That would be Friday next week. We have been instructed to come with Five Things. (A) 8 Prayer Requests; (B) Anointing or Olive Oil; (C) A bottle of Water; (D) Mantle or white Handkerchief; (F) Your photographs.
Now lets take these prayer points aggressively:
1. O God, Arise and let every evil presence around me SCATTER, in the name of Jesus. Amen.
2. Every power blocking me from the will of God, CLEAR AWAY in the name of Jesus. Amen.
3. Every involvement of flesh in my prayer, CLEAR AWAY, in the name of Jesus. Amen.
4. Every chain holding down my spiritual progress, BREAK, in the name of Jesus. Amen.
5. Every spiritual stagnation, DIE, in the name of Jesus. Amen.
6. O Lord, set me ABLAZE by your Spirit, in the name of Jesus. Amen.
7. Holy Spirit, Deposit your WONDERS in my life, in the name of Jesus. Amen.
8. Let every darkness within me VANISH, in the name of Jesus. Amen.
9. The yoke of evil spirits shall not reign over my thoughts, in the name of Jesus. Amen.
10. HOLY transformation, fall upon me, in the name of Jesus. Amen.
11. Let the purging spirit of the Almighty fall upon me, in the name of Jesus. Amen.
12. Every arrow from within, DIE, in the name of Jesus. Amen.
13. O God, Rearrange my life by fire, in the name of Jesus. Amen.
14. I receive FRESH FIRE for a NEW BEGINNING, in the name of Jesus. Amen.
15. I challenge and destroy any satanic operation against my prayer life, in the name of Jesus. Amen.
Prayer Points To Command The New Month By Pastor Wole Adenubi – Worship God with Song of Praise (At least 20 Minutes)
– Scripture Reading – Psalm 91, Deut .28:7-13.
– Confession – Psalm 91:1-16 – I take authority over this month, in the name of Jesus.
– I decree that all the elements of this month will cooperate with me.
– I decree that these elemental forces should refuse to cooperate with my enemies.
– I speak unto the sun, the moon and the stars. They must not smite me.
– I pull down every negative energy planning to operate against my life this month. This is the month the Lord has made; I will rejoice and be glad in it.
– I dismantle any power uttering incantations to capture this month. I render such incantations and satanic prayer null and void. I retrieve this month out of their hands, in the name of Jesus.
– Spirits of favour, counsel, might and power, come upon me, in the name of Jesus. I shall excel this month and nothing shall defile me.
– I shall posses the gates of my enemies.
Now Shout These PRAYER POINTS, loud and clear!In this month:
1. The Lord shall anoint me with the oil of gladness above my fellows.
a. The fire of the enemy shall not burn me.
b. My ears shall hear good news and I shall not hear the voice of the enemy.
c. My future is secured in Christ, in the name of Jesus.
d. I shall do good. I shall do His work. I shall be an agent of peace.
e. I will trust Him in whatever I do and wherever I am.
2. I will never be thrown away or downgraded; in the name of Jesus
3. There will be no poverty of body, soul and spirit in my life this month.
4. In this month, the anointing of God upon my life gives me favour in the eyes of God and man.
5. I shall not labour in vain.
6. I shall walk this month in victory and liberty of the spirit.
7. This month, the Lord will make me a winner and a candidate of uncommon testimonies, in the name of Jesus.
8. This month, I receive daily bread, good seed to sow every time, and money to spend always, in the name of Jesus.
9. In this month, my life will advertise the glory of God, in Jesus’ name.
10. I cancel all appointments with sorrow, tragedy and evil cry this month, in the name of Jesus.
11. This month, I will encounter and experience full scale laughter in all fronts, in the name of Jesus.
12. As from now on, blood-thirsty demons and robbers will flee at my presence, in the name of Jesus.
13. Whether I am on the sea, in the air or on the road, the evil forces there will bow to my authority, in the name of Jesus.
14. Anything I have waited for till now, for a long time, shall be miraculously delivered to me this month, in the name of Jesus.
15. My Father, make me and my family members completely immune to any form of sickness or disease this month, in the name of Jesus.
16. This month, I put myself and members of my family into the protective envelope of divine fire, in the name of Jesus.
17. This month, I will do the will of God and I will serve God, in the name of Jesus.
18. This month, I will have unconquerable victory, in Jesus’ name.
19. This month, like a clay in the hands of the potter, the Lord will make what He wants out of my life, in the name of Jesus.
20. This month, the Lord will do with me whatever He wants, in the name of Jesus.
21. This month, the Lord will make me the head and not tail, in Jesus’ name.
22. This month, every snare of the fowler assigned against me shall perish, in Jesus’ name.
23. This month, I render the habitation of darkness assigned against me desolate, in the name of Jesus.
24. This month, divine deposits shall settle in my life, in the name of Jesus.
25. This month, I enter into the covenant of favour, in the name of Jesus.
26. This month, the anointing of success and fruitfulness shall rest on me, in the name of Jesus.
27. This month I will not be a candidate of sweating without result, in Jesus’ name.
28. This month, all obstacles on my way of progress shall be dismantled, in the name of Jesus.
29. This month, my God shall arise and my stubborn pursuers shall scatter, in Jesus’ name.
30. This month, those that mock me in the past shall celebrate with me, in Jesus’ name.
31. This month, my Goliath and Hamman shall experience destruction, in the name of Jesus.
32. Every power assigned to cut short my life shall die, in the name of Jesus.
33. My prayers shall always provoke angelic violence for my good this month, in Jesus’ name.
34. I shall speak and my words shall bring testimonies in this month, in the name of Jesus.
35. Thank you father for answered prayers.
Survival Strategies For The New Month
1. Read your bible everyday.
2. Do not forget to obey, follow and serve Jesus Christ your King always.
3. Memorize more scriptures this month.
4. Make friends with Godly people.
5. Develop a forgiving attitude.
6. Read spiritual and uplifting books.
7. Be humble and let pride die in your life.
8. Do not neglect the assembly of God’s people.
9. Watch your mouth, listen more and speak less.
10. Listen to Godly music and spirit filled messages.
11. Live a holy life and you will enjoy this day, week, month and year in the mighty name of Jesus, Amen.
RCCG CITY OF VICTORY MONTHLY PRAYER This is a 3 day targeted prayer to boost the month and prophetically declare what you expect to see in the new month, we fast and pray for the first 3days of the month and authoritatively program the month using the guide that follows:
PRAYER GUIDE FOR THE NEW MONTHAmos 4:7 “I also withheld rain from you when the harvest was still three months away. I sent rain on one town, but withheld it from another. One field had rain; another had none and dried up”.
– Lord have mercy upon me and my household
– Send rain upon my life this month
– Send rain upon my career in this month
– Send rain to my (include own request here)
– Water the garden of my life
– Send your rain upon City of Victory.
– Let your mercy exempt me and my family from the judgement of the land.
Isaiah 44:14 “He cut down cedars, or perhaps took a cypress or oak. He let it grow among the trees of the forest, or planted a pine, and the rain made it grow”. – Lord in this month let there be overflow of your water in our church that people will come from every part of the earth to drink of it
– Let there be overflow of your water in my life to become a blessing to people.
– Draw men and women from far and near into City of Victory.
– Father water our church and make us grow rapidly.
Isaiah 37:3 “They told him, “This is what Hezekiah says: This day is a day of distress and rebuke and disgrace, as when children come to the moment of birth and there is no strength to deliver them”.
“Pains as of a woman in childbirth come to him, but he is a child without wisdom; when the time arrives, he doesn’t have the sense to come out of the womb”. – I declare and I decree into the womb of this month that everything that God has planted in you shall be timely brought forth in the name of Jesus.
– My goal, my target, my dream and my aspiration in this month shall not be aborted in the name of Jesus.
– I call forth the blessing of this month to come running to me.
– The bible says, “Shall I bring to the birth, and not cause to bring forth? saith the LORD: shall I cause to bring forth, and shut the womb? saith thy God”. Isaiah 66:9 – This month is pronounced a blessed month
Isaiah 66:9 “Shall I bring to the birth, and not cause to bring forth? saith the LORD: shall I cause to bring forth, and shut the womb? saith thy God”.
– Lord you have brought me to the place of birth in this month, give me strength to deliver my breakthrough in the name of Jesus
– Give me strength to give birth to new ideas in this month
– Lord let the womb of this month be opened unto me
– Father go before me in this month and break every barrier on my way
– Let every chain or stumbling block positioned on my way in this month be destroyed in the name of Jesus.
– Let every kind of bars of iron be cut in sunder in the name of Jesus.
Isaiah 45:3 “And I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the Lord, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel”. – As I move through this month, Father let treasures of this Land become mine.
– Open my eyes to see the blessings and riches of the hidden places
– Lord, in this month let it be known to the people around me that you are my Father.
– Lord, When we’re weary, You’re our strength – (Isaiah 40:31)
– When we’re afraid, You’re our courage – (Deuteronomy 31:6)
– When we’re uncertain, You’re our hope – (Psalm 42:5)
– Whatever our circumstance, You’re all we need – (Philippians 4:19)
– We ask God to meet your needs, encourage your heart, and fulfill all His plans for you this month and beyond in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. AMEN!
TAGS: commanding the month prayer points, prayer for new beginning, prayer points for the new month of november, prayer points for the new month of july, prayer points for the new month of september, prayer for the new month of april, new month today, new month prayer text
criptures: Job 4:12-17, Jeremiah 29:11, Amos 9:11-12, 2 Corinthians 5:17, Joel 2: 25-27, Isaiah 43:18-19, Revelation 21:4 and Isaiah 40:31.
1. Thank You Father that your thoughts of me are thoughts of peace and not of evil that will give me hope and a great future, in Jesus’ name.
2. Thank You Father for a second chance and a new dawn. I pray that your will and not my will be done from now and always, in Jesus’ name.
3. Dear Lord, create in me a new heart and put your right spirit in me. Remove my heart of stone and give me a heart of flesh, in Jesus’ name.
4. Thank You Father for a new beginning of restoration, transformation, confirmation and divine establishment, in Jesus’ name.
5. By the grace of God, old things have passed away and the new has come because I am a new creature in Christ Jesus.
6. Father, I thank You for the new things You will do in my life that eyes have not seen, nor ears heard nor any mind can conceive, in Jesus’ name.
7. I will fear not because the Lord has redeemed me and called me by my name.
8. My help will come from the Lord who made heaven and earth. He will not suffer my foot to be moved because He is my helper, keeper and the shade on my right hand.
9. The Lord will be with me always. When I pass through rivers, they shall not overwhelm me, when I walk through fire I shall not be burned because the Lord is my Savior.
10. The steadfast love of the Lord will never cease in my life; His mercies will never come to an end; they will always be new every morning of my life, in Jesus’ name.
11. I declare by faith, there is a way for me where there seems to be no way. The impossible is possible for me from henceforth, in Jesus’ name.
12. As I wait on the Lord, He will renew my strength; I shall mount up with wings as eagles. I shall run and not be weary. I shall walk and not faint.
13. As I ask of the Lord, I will receive. As I seek, I will find and when I knock on any door, it shall be opened to me according to the will of God for my life, in Jesus’ name.
14. The crooked paths in my life have become straight and rivers are flowing in the deserts of my life, in Jesus’ name.
15. Everything the locusts and canker worms have eaten and destroyed in my life shall be restored a hundred fold, in Jesus’ name.
16. I decree by faith that my latter years shall be greater than my former years, in Jesus’ name.
17. From now on, I will always go forward and never backward because I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
18. The Lord is my portion and I hope in Him; I will not be consumed because of His mercies and compassion on me.
19. The glory of the Lord will be seen on me at all times, in Jesus’ name.
20. I will hearken diligently unto the voice of the Lord my God to do all He wants me to do, in Jesus’ name.
21. As long as I obey the commands of the Lord, I shall be the head and not the tail. I shall be above only and not beneath, in Jesus’ name.
22. This is my set time of favor. I will arise and shine for my light has come and the glory of the Lord is risen upon me, in Jesus’ name.
23. The grass wither, the flower fades, but the word of my God will stand in the affairs of my life forever more, in Jesus’ name.
24. I will no longer be anxious for anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving, I will let my requests be made known to God, in Jesus’ name.
25. I will dwell in the secret place of the most high and abide under his almighty shadow.
Jan 20, 2016May Olusola
- Latest Posts
Since 2006, I have served as the founder and publisher of MannaEXPRESS. Out of a desire to fulfill a mandate of inspiring and encouraging people, Ibuilt MannaEXPRESS from concept to completion by the special grace of God and a team of extraordinary people.
Latest posts by May Olusola (see all)
With the New Year unfolding before us so quickly, a prayer for a new beginning has been stirring in my heart. I hope you enjoy this prayer. Would you mind letting me know in the comments if you’d enjoy having a book of the prayers I’ve written and pinned? I’d appreciate that feedback ever so much!
May your new beginning be blessed by the grace and mercy of God.
A Prayer for A New Beginning
Today I’m coming to the end of a season;
Tomorrow a new beginning dawns.
I realize the new cannot be ushered in
Without the old passing by,
Yet sometimes I hang on to the past
Because of my fear of the future.
Thank You for redeeming the past-
Without Your redemption,
there would be no present.
And without Your redemption,
there would certainly be no future.
Please forgive my lack of trust in Your provision.
May I embrace the new beginning with open arms
And an open heart.