The loss of a brother is never easy.
You are dealing with the fact that someone very close to you, someone you grew up with and spent a lifetime loving, is no longer around. One minute he’s alive and happy, and the next minute, he’s gone.
The closer your relationship with your brother is, the more difficult it will be to deal with his loss. There are very strong attachments. There are so many moments and memories that will make you cry and mourn for the loss of someone so dear and loved.
When you lose a brother, a hole is formed in your heart that penetrates you and leaves you unable to breathe. It will hurt like hell, and the tears will not stop falling.
Your heart will hurt, and you will start to wonder if it will stop hurting at all.
When you know a person who is dealing with the grief and the pain of losing a brother, it’s important that you tell them your message of love and support.
A sincere condolence or sympathy message for the loss of a brother can mean the world to a family who is hurting.
If you’re not sure about what to say, let these examples give you an idea.
Compassionate Sympathy Messages for Loss of Brother
Heartfelt Sympathy Messages for Loss of Brother
Religious Sympathy Messages for Loss of Brother
It is never easy to find the right words of comfort when someone we know suffers the loss of a loved one. But in times of grief, a few well-spoken words goes a long way in providing some measure of peace. As a Christian, a call, a prayer and a visit often helps. Here are some sympathy, condolence messages that can help you form your own words of comfort.
Read also Prayer For Those Grieving the Loss of Loved Ones
- After the tears have dried and the goodbyes have been said, all we have to hold onto are the happy memories that we’ve shared with our loved ones who have passed, this is what keeps them alive in our hearts and in our minds, and they will continue to live on, through us.
- Although no words can really help to ease the loss you bear, just know that you are very close in every thought and prayer.
I admired for his/her strength of character and his/her faith. I will continue to be inspired by the actions he/she took and the things he/she said while he/she was alive. He/she will live in my memories.
- I am at a loss of words, and I don’t know what to say to you to help you feel better. Please accept my condolences anyway. I’ll be praying for you.
- I am praying for you to get through this time with the peace that comes from the knowledge that God loves you and that He will take care of you.
- I am praying for you to have peace and strength at this time. You have my deepest sympathies.
- I am truly sorry to hear of the loss of (insert Name of deceased here.). Please accept our condolences and may our prayers help comfort you and hasten the journey of his/her soul to Heaven.
- May our Lord bless and comfort you and your family during this time of grief. Please accept my sincere condolences.
- Please accept our condolences, just know that we are here for you, and please do not hesitate to reach out, especially during this difficult time.
- My deepest sympathies go out to you and your family. May God give you the comfort and peace that you seek and may the soul of your loved one rest in peace.
- I cannot even begin to understand what you are going through right now, but I would like to offer my prayers and condolences to you and your family.
- In this tough time in your life, may my friendship, sympathy and heartfelt condolences bring you comfort.
- Those who are asleep will awaken on the day the Lord comes for us all.
- We are deeply saddened by your loss, our hearts go out to you and your loved ones and may our prayers guide soul to our Heavenly Father.
- We are saddened by your loss however, we celebrate the life of . We know she is watching down from Heaven. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.
- We pray that God will give you strength and courage in your time of bereavement. Take comfort in friendship, prayer, and peace in love.
- We pray that the love of God enfolds you during your difficult times and that he helps you heal with the passage of time.
- After the tears have dried and the goodbyes have been said, all we have to hold onto are the happy memories that we’ve shared with our loved ones who have passed, this is what keeps them alive in our hearts and in our minds, and they will continue to live on, through us. My condolences.
- My heart is filled with sorrow upon hearing the news about the your (insert relationship of deceased to bereaved here.) passing. My most sincere condolences go out to you and your family.
- I would like to offer you and your family our deepest and most sincere condolences and may the soul of your (insert relationship of deceased to bereaved here) rest in peace.
- Dear (insert Name of bereaved here), I am terribly sorry to hear about the passing of your (insert relationship of deceased to bereaved here.). May my condolences bring you consolation and peace during this painful time.
- In this sorrowful time, I would like to extend to you my heartfelt condolences. May our Lord comfort you and your loved ones.
- May my condolences bring you comfort and may our prayers ease the pain of this loss.
- May our Lord bless and comfort you and your family during this time of grief. Please accept our sincere condolences.
- Only God can know what you are feeling in your heart now, and only He can restore your spirit. I am available to pray with you anytime.
- Our hearts are saddened by your loss and our thoughts and prayers are with you. May the memories of and the love of family surround you and give you strength in the days ahead.
- Our prayers and thoughts are with you and your family during this difficult time. May the comfort of God help you during this time of need.
- Perhaps they are not the stars, but rather, openings in heaven where the love of our lost ones pours through and shines down upon us to let us know they are happy.
- Prayers and fond memories are what we have to remember our dearly departed. May the love of family and friends comfort you during these difficult days, our most heartfelt condolences.
- In the hard times caused by the departure to the angels in the sky of his dear brother, we are with our colleague (Name), with thoughts of comfort and compassion. God rest him in peace.
- A prayer, my thoughts of love, flowers and many tears is all I can offer now, when your soul is summoned to heaven, leaving a grieving mother desolated forever. I loved you and I will forever keep you in my heart, my dear son.
- A gentle soul ascended to heaven, leaving behind a lot of pain and anger. We say goodbye to our friend.
- We forever support the family of (Name), now that she has been separated from the man that was a father, grandfather and father-in-law.
- With boundless heartache, we announce the separation from our beloved father and grandfather. May God bless his soul.
- In a time of great ordeal, we are with our colleague and her family at the separation from her loved father. May God give him eternal rest and may He put his soul where the righteous rest. Sincere condolences.
- You went to heaven too soon, leaving behind you only tears and pain. May God rest your soul.
- All my life I will remember your kindness and love. May God forgive you of your sins, and may you stay with the angels up there, in a place free from pain and suffering.
- Pious homage, honor and remembrance in memory of the man who was a husband, son in law, brother, brother in law and uncle.
- Tears and flowers will now be brought to your grave and your sad gentle eyes will be just a memory. God’s forgiveness and eternal rest come upon the man who was a husband, son in law, brother and uncle.
- A good heart has stopped beating, a good soul rose to heaven, closer to God. The pain of losing a brother and uncle will forever remain in our hearts.
- He left this world after a long, hard suffering, the best husband, father and grandfather. May God keep you beside him, so you may watch over us.
Best Articles and Prayers Related to Grief
Looking for even more? Why not share one of these prayers with someone who may need it.
Prayer For Those Grieving the Loss of Loved Ones Prayer for Strength After The Loss of a Loved One A Prayer For those suffering tragedy Prayer – Life After Death A Prayer For When You don’t Feel Good Enough A Sad Heart – A Prayer Against Sadness
Siblings are always very close to our hearts. They are the ones with whom we share the best and worst of our times and grow together. Sending RIP quotes to someone on loss of a brother is a tricky task because you don’t know what to say to someone who has lost a brother. Brother passed away messages, Sympathy loss of brother quotes and poems are thoughtful ways of expressing your feelings on the loss. RIP messages for brother of your friend or relative are a way of comforting them as they miss him.
Here are some of the best and most expressive Rest in Peace quotes on loss of a brother. Use these goodbye message to a brother who has passed away using these RIP wishes.
1. Please accept our deepest sympathies on the loss of your brother. We understand that this is the most difficult and painful time for you and your family. Just wanted you to know that you are always in our prayers in this emotionally difficult time.
2. Hearing about the death of your brother was a big shock to me. He was a wonderful person full of life and positivity. We have spent some real good time together. I wish may his soul rest in peace and may God impart strength to you and your family.
3. Your brother was an amazing person who was always full of affection and kindness. Though he is longer with us but beautiful memories from his life will always be there with us, making us smile, making us remember his for all the good he did. May his soul rest in peace.
4. They say good souls depart first. On this emotional loss, I can just say that your brother was an exceptional human being who has always inspired people around him. I have no words to express myself at this emotionally weak moment. I wish his soul rest in peace.
5. None of us has any control over the destiny. The death of your brother has been very shocking news for me and my family. We all pray that you and your family are able to come out of this emotionally difficult time with the blessings of God.
6. I know I cannot even comprehend how tough this time is for you and your family. I am extremely sorry on the loss. I know you two were so deeply attached with each other and I pray for all the strength for you to deal with this grief.
7. I can understand that this is a devastating situation for you because you have lost not just your brother but your best friend. We cannot control death but we can always keep him alive in our hearts and cherish his beautiful memories. May his soul rest in peace.
8. I am extremely sorry for your loss. I know how close your brother was to you and how difficult it is for you to imagine your life with him. We cannot fight death but we can always keep him alive in our memories and pray that his soul may rest in peace.
9. I felt very sad on hearing this news. I am very sorry my dear for this heavy loss. I am sure that your dearest brother will always be remembered for his wonderful acts of kindness. But we will always miss him for he was a great person.
10. This is a very difficult time for you and your family as you have lost one gem of a person. I wish that God imparts you with all the strength to face these tough times and I pray that his soul rest in peace.
- rest in peace brother message
- rip brother
- rest in peace brother
- rest in peace quotes for brother
- rip message for cousin brother
- RIP message for brother
- rip massage for brother
- Rip for brother
- rip short messages for brother
- rest in peace to brothers sms
by Kim A (La)
I would like a prayer to help cope with the loss if my bestfriend. It’s been a month and very hard to get back to reality. I love her so much and can’t seem to move on. Also just recently I’m having some difficulties with my husband, he seems to be very upset with me about something that never happened and it was years ago.
He gets very distant and cruel about it. I would like us to move forward and live a happy life together and pray that we can make it through this difficult time together, we have two children that I don’t want to be upset by this. I love him with all my heart. And a prayer for my adopted daddy who is having very ruff time, he’s been through so much with sickness, 3 losses & an addiction. Please pray for us. God bless 🙂
Return to A Prayer for Family