Dear Precious and Perfect Heavenly Father,
Thank for blessing me with such an amazing wife who I deeply cherish and desire. Please physically protect her as she pursues her work for the day. Watch over her as she drives on the road with crazy drivers, and engages in a hurting world of crazy people. When she is attacked by the enemy, by the Holy name and blood of Jesus Christ, I pray all oppression is muted and bounded, and that she feel the safety and protection of resting in your eternally all-powerful arms.
Help her be focused, authentic, engaging, and loving as she interacts with the people throughout the day. Help us both submit to the guiding love and light of the Holy Spirit as we relate with each other, family, friends, and strangers.
When she feels inadequate, unattractive, insignificant, insecure, unsure, overwhelmed, exhausted, secluded, or unimportant, help her be able to identify those as lies from Satan and run to you for defining herself by and resting in her identity as a holy daughter of the creator of the universe. Help her deeply desire you. Nudge her to spend time reading the Bible, talking with you, and worshiping you. Help her seek strength, mission, and fulfillment in you.
Thank you for the relationships in our lives that affirm us as a couple, and thank you for the friends you have blessed her with that affirm her and hold her accountable. Please provide her with more Godly women to surround her, mentor her, listen to her, appreciate her, that she can lead, and that will love on her. Thank you for her desire to serve you, our church, and your people.
Please keep our minds pure in our desire and attraction for each other. Help us spiritually, physically, romantically, and emotionally pursue and pour into each other with our thoughts, words, and touch.
Please continue molding me into the man she deserves and that humbly pursues the noble responsibility of modeling Christ’s submission and servanthood to the church. Empower me with wisdom to lead her and our household as I submit to You.
Help me joyfully serve her in all I do. Help me remember to thank and affirm her as she serves and blesses me in so many ways, from genuinely caring about my day, to house work, to how she pursue you, to how she serves others in her life.
As I get fearful about her mortality, help me remember that you have merely loaned her to me for the entirety of our life. Thank you for allowing me the privelidge of loving her and learning about you through out relationship with you and each other.
Thank you God for who you are, who my wife is, who you are creating her to be, and the blessing of our marriage.
I pray these things in the name of Jesus Christ whom you sacrificed on the cross so we may be in direct relationship and communion with you for all eternity.
by Tipape (Nairobi, Kenya)
Heavenly Father, i come before you today. Pray for healing and strength of my dear wife. Lord you are the source of life, health and strength. I entrust to youmy wife as my only hope, please heal her.
You are powpowerful than any human imagination, thinking, power.
I pray dear Lord that defeat Saturn again today. All that that brings pain and discouragement. May we always trust in Your.
I bring before you my whole family that we may learn to praise, hope and depend on You alone.
Please also guide doctors as they care for her.
In Your Mighty Name.
Return to 7 Daily Prayers to Get You Through The Week
Are you really serious? I can’t believe a man like you will be on this page, searching for some birthday prayers to say to his wife on her birthday.
Well, I celebrate your courage and person. I am proudly proud of you. So, enjoy the best.
Table of contents
- 1 Birthday Prayers for My Wife
- 2 Biblical Birthday Wishes for Wife
- 3 Happy Birthday Prayer to My Lovely Wife
- 4 Christian Birthday Wishes for My Wife
- 5 Birthday Prayer to My Wife
- 6 Birthday Prayer for My Wife on Her Birthday
- 7 Happy Birthday Prayer to My Wife With Love
- 8 Christian Birthday Message for Wife
- 9 Religious Birthday Wishes for Wife
- 10 Spiritual Birthday Wishes for Wife
Birthday Prayers for My Wife
1. To my loving wife, I wish you a happy birthday coupled with loads of good fortune. Have a blast!
2. My life would have been a load of a mess if I had not met you. You came to turn my life around and change my world for the best. As you celebrate today, see all your wishes coming to pass. Happy birthday, Wifey.
3. No one makes me happy and excited than you. With you, I’ve conquered the world. Today and for the rest of your life, you shall not suffer loss. Amen. Have a great birthday, darling.
4. It’s another year of greatness, fulfilment, endorsement, happiness, promotion, and all that you yearn for. Amen. A beautiful birthday to you, love.
5. Thank God I didn’t listen to people’s filthy talks when I wanted to marry you. Now, I would have been dead or suffering. Thanks for the beautiful children you’ve given me. You’ll never be stranded. Go from glory to glory. Happy birthday, my woman.
- Sweet Happy Birthday Messages for Wife
- Amazing Birthday Prayers for Pastor’s Wife
6. In the name that is above every other name, I say to you today, you’ll not die before your time, you shall never go wrong, you shall always be the head. Amen. Happy birthday, wife.
7. I’ve talked to God today, to be with you and guide you every day in this new year of yours. And it shall be well with you. Happy birthday, honey.
8. I thank God for giving me such a beautiful woman like you. You make my world stand out amongst others. Thank you very much. As it’s your birthday, the Lord will surprise you with that thing you’ve been longing to have. Happy birthday, babe.
9. To me, no one is as beautiful as you are, in this world. Thanks for always being there for me and the kids. God will never forsake you. Happy birthday, woman.
10. I call you my happiness because no one has ever made me happy like you do. I owe my all to you. As long as God lives, you’ll do exploits, and you’ll go places. Happy birthday, dear.
Biblical Birthday Wishes for Wife
11. I thank God for sending me an angel. May you always shine and glow, till the end of time. Happy birthday, my wife.
12. My ever intelligent wife, I wish you long life and God’s blessings, as you add another glorious year. Happy birthday to you.
Biblical Birthday Wishes for Wife
13. You give my life a purpose. A purpose that helps me to overcome all life’s challenges. May you always be the head, in Jesus’ name. Prosperous birthday to you.
14. May every one of your wishes come true as you step further in the journey of life. Happy birthday, wife.
15. Happy birthday to the sexiest woman ever known. Your joy will know no bound. Thank you for framing me into the responsible man I am today.
16. You’re not just my wife, but my best friend. I want to spend the rest of my life making you happy. Plenty happy returns of the day. Happy birthday to you.
17. Words can’t describe how grateful I am to have you as my wife. I’m grateful for all you’ve done for me. May you have a happy birthday.
18. You’re not just my wife, but my life. I pray as you continue this journey of life, you’ll scale through, and come out strong. Happy birthday, beautiful wife.
19. The glory of my life, I wish you a prosperous birthday. May you live longer. Happy birthday to you.
20. I just realized that I am living one more year with the love of my life. This new year of ours, we shall not settle for less, we shall be greater. We shall not be a failure. Amen. Happy birthday to us.
Happy Birthday Prayer to My Lovely Wife
21. Happy birthday, dear wife. May you lay hold of all the good things God has in store for the coming year. Amen.
22. I pray Lord that my wife will grow in confidence of your care and goodness
and give her a greater measure of your peace. Amen. Happy birthday to the most adorable wife.
Happy Birthday Prayer to My Lovely Wife
23. I pray that you will continue to grow in grace, love, faith and that God would give you more of HIS peace. Amen. Happy birthday, sweet.
24. Dear Lord, on this day that we celebrate my wife’s birth, I pray for blessings and joy over life. Amen. Happy birthday, dear wife.
25. Lord, you knew everything about my wife before her birth and you have a plan of prosperity and hope for her life! Let it come to pass in Jesus’ name. Happy birthday to you.
26. May you feel confident and ready for the year ahead knowing that God has an order to your steps and a purpose for your life. Amen. Happy birthday, best mum.
27. May the Lord help you to find joy in every circumstance in life, knowing that God works all things out for good. Amen. Happy birthday, love.
28. I thank You, Lord, for loving my wife with unconditional love, and for the promises you have spoken over her life, in Jesus name, Amen. Bless her on her birthday!
29. May the road rise to meet you,
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm on your face,
The rains fall soft upon your fields.
May God hold you in the palm of His hand. Amen! Happy birthday… Cheers!!!
30. May God be with you and bless you,
May you see your children’s children.
May you be rich in blessings,
May you know nothing but happiness From this day forward. Amen. Happy birthday to you!
Christian Birthday Wishes for My Wife
31. May green be the grass you walk on,
May blue be the sky above you,
May pure be the joys that surround you,
May true be the hearts that love you. Happy birthday, sweetheart.
32. I am so blessed to have an amazing and loving wife by my side. My dearest wife, you make every day worth living and I cherish the special moments we get to spend together. They will remain etched in my memories forever. Happy birthday, baby.
32. Growing old with you is one of my most favourite things to do. Today is about indulging in what you love! Just tell me anything you want! Happy birthday.
33. Without you my dearest, my life would only be an existence. You are truly my source of happiness, strength and inspiration. May God be happy with you, always. Happy birthday!
Christian Birthday Wishes for Wife
34. On the day of your birth, I promise not to get tired until I have fulfilled your wishes and desires. Happy birthday, my love.
35. While I am blinded by your love and beauty, it has opened my eyes to a better and more fulfilling future. Happy birthday, babe!
36. Today we are celebrating you, my love. The woman who makes every day a celebration. I pray God celebrates you more. Happy birthday, dearest.
37. You are a beautiful, intelligent, tenacious and tenderhearted woman. That’s all not, but I’ll whisper the rest in your ear tonight. Happy birthday, Mama.
38. Marrying you was the best decision I have ever made. I don’t want to rule the world. I merely want to live in yours. I love you with every ounce of my soul, an inch of my body and throbbing beat of my heart. Happy birthday!
39. Here’s to hoping our moments together are greater than the number of water drops in the Seven Seas and grains of sand in the desert. Happy birthday, better half!
40. All I really want to do in life is to treat you right and keep you in mind. Not just today on your birthday, but on the other days of the year as well. Happy birthday, dear.
Birthday Prayer to My Wife
41. When I married you, I took on a massive debt of undying commitment and unconditional love. And I promise to keep trying to repay this debt until I take my very last breath. Happy birthday.
42. You fulfilled all my wishes the day you became my wife. After years of marriage, the memories are so sweet and fresh, when I see you my heart still skips a beat. Happy birthday to the woman I truly love.
43. You are truly a gift from heaven that has helped me become a better husband and father. Keep soaring higher. Happy birthday.
44. Even though you have turned a year older, you are still as beautiful as the day I married you. Happy birthday, beautiful.
45. You are the reason that I smile during the happy times. And, more importantly, the reason I smile during the bad times. You’re irreplaceable, dear. Happy birthday!
46. After all these years together, you still make me feel like the teenage boy who won your heart. You are still my high school sweetheart. Happy birthday, love.
47. You’ve made my life meaningful in so many ways. I promise to keep falling for you over and over again, no matter how old we get. May God stay true to you always. Happy birthday.
48. May you find joy in this day as you have brought so much joy to my life. Happy birthday with much love.
49. Hope this day finds you in happiness and health as my heart continues to hold you dearer each day. Happy birthday, love.
50. Words fail to express the happiness you have brought to my life. On your special day, may you understand what cannot be said. I love you. Happy birthday.
Birthday Prayer for My Wife on Her Birthday
51. Today we celebrate the day you came into this world, as each day I celebrate the day you came into my life. Happy birthday.
52. On this day, it is my hope to return to you a small portion of the joy you have provided me in our lives together. I love you always and forever. Happy birthday.
53. Your beauty cannot be overstated. My love for you is beyond exaggeration. On this anniversary of your birth, let us celebrate all the many reasons I am grateful to have you in my life. Happy birthday, sweet mother and wife.
54. As this special day comes, I just want to remind you of my undying and concerted love for you. Have a blast!
55. You mean so much to me than words can surmise; I adore you, I admire you, I’m crazy about you and your unblemished love. Happy birthday, baby!
56. My dearest and soul mate, Happy Birthday! Remember you are the reason I’m successful and standing tall to this day. May God bless you for me.
57. My sweetheart, my love for you just got a new inspiration and meaning, on this special occasion of your birthday.
58. For the woman who has given a new meaning to love, the woman who has stolen my heart and offered me the much-needed confidence in life, I say Happy birthday! Love always!
59. My pure love, on this special day I would like you to know that without you I would not be where I’m. Enjoy!
60. To my darling wife, a good loving husband will always remember your birthday, including your age.
Happy Birthday Prayer to My Wife With Love
61. You came to my lonely heart like a cool ocean breeze, and happiness and joy came along with you. Thanks for being a wonderful wife and mother. Happy birthday.
62. To the world out there you are simply one person, but to me, you mean the entire world. Happy birthday, my love.
63. A day hardly passes without me thinking about you, how empty would my life be without you? Happy birthday, dearest wife.
64. Because you are the gift that keeps giving, I present to you my gift of love wholesome and wholeheartedly. Happy birthday to you.
65. Gold and silver would be too common and diamonds would be too cheap compared to a precious gem like you. May God gift you all you’ve always wanted. Happy birthday.
66. You are the healing tonic of my life. Without you, my life would be meaningless. Happy birthday, my dearest wife.
67. Everybody knows that you have turned one year older, but your body looks like it has just turned one year younger. Happy birthday, my baby.
68. As the radiant sun rises, so are your looks and love. Happy birthday, the woman of my dreams.
69. You are the reason why I smile in good times, keep cool and collected during the bad times. Happy birthday, painkiller!
70. To the entire world, I say, I’m proud to have a woman so beautiful, focused and talented to share the rest of my life with. May God continue to lift you up. Happy birthday, babe.
Christian Birthday Message for Wife
71. Although your love continues to blind me very often, all it has done is open door to a bright future full of success and happiness. Happy birthday, strong woman!
72. You are and will always remain the girl of my youth, no matter how many years pass by. Happy birthday to the girl I married.
73. I feel so lucky and humbled for having someone like you as my wife. Thank you for being such a blessing and companion to me and our kids. Happy birthday to you.
74. Every year your birthday comes and goes, but your love will forever remain in my heart. Happy birthday, lovely woman.
75. I wish you a fulfilling and lovely day, not just on your birthday but in every day of your life. Amen.
76. As we celebrate your birthday, I pray to the Almighty God to bless you on this special day and give you strength and success in the rest of your life. Happy birthday to you.
77. I cannot imagine how boring life would be without you on my side. You have been a lovely soul mate, sweet friend, lovable partner and exceptional wife to me. May God fix in the years to come. Happy birthday to you.
78. You are the angel who has always guided me through the life maze, the desired gift from God. Happy birthday!
79. I will forever remain grateful for the tender love and passion you have given me all these years. I look forward to having many more years of fulfilment and happiness with you. Happy birthday.
80. You make my life verily complete. I do not know how I would have survived this far without your enchanting love and charm. Happy birthday, baby girl!
Religious Birthday Wishes for Wife
81. I celebrate your birth on every day. If I fail to let you know, it is only because the words escape me. Today I want to let you know the depth of what you truly mean to me. I will love you forever. Happy birthday, my love.
82. We celebrate your birthday because the world is a better place since you came into it. I celebrate your birthday because my life has meaning since I found you. Happy birthday with love.
83. Today you grow older, as we all do every day. I celebrate my gratitude for the opportunity to grow older with you by my side. Happy birthday, my love.
84. May all your days be happy and grand, and may today bring you special joy. I love you. Happy birthday.
85. May today find you joyous, the same as every day with you find me. Happy birthday, my love. Be safe!
86. Today we celebrate your birthday, just like every day I celebrate the fact that you were born. I love you. Happy birthday.
87. Today the rest of the world celebrates you, just like I do every day. Happy birthday, my love.
88. May this day and every day return you some of the joy you have brought to my life. I love you. Happy birthday, big woman.
89. They say that age is but a number. Today marks another day that my love for you grows. I will love you forever. Happy birthday, my dear.
90. To my beautiful wife, may the years forever be in your favour and the days always kind. Happy birthday to you.
Spiritual Birthday Wishes for Wife
91. To my one and only beautiful wife, I hope this year brings you as much joy and happiness that you have brought and continue to bring to my life. Happy birthday!
92. The universe became brighter and the planet more beautiful when you were brought into this world. Happy birthday.
93. Happy birthday to my household CEO. You are one-in-a-million and I am so thankful and grateful you are my wife.
94. May God bless you, bless your seeds, and bless the works of your hands. I am so proud and blessed to be able to call you my wife.
95. You are so lucky to have me as your husband… But not as lucky as I am to have you as my beautiful, loving, intelligent wife! Happy birthday, my darling.
96. Thank you for saying ‘Yes’ and coming along with me on this wild ride called life. I wouldn’t want to take it with anyone else but you.
97. You are another year older, wiser, and even more beautiful. I keep loving everything about you. Hope you have the best year yet. Happy birthday!
98. May this new year bring you an abundance of happiness. Happy birthday, my dear wife.
99. Happy birthday to the woman my existence desires all the time. May God give you the strength to finish strong. Amen.
100. For better or worse were the words I said to you. I’m never going to be a complete man without you. I pray God orders your steps and fix you aright this new year. Happy birthday to you.
- katma 19 Ara 2015
Prayer For Wife – Prayer For My Wife
Be sure to SUBSCRIBE to catch all the latest prayers uploaded to the channel! 🙂 ow.ly/21na30iNCKC
You can SUPPORT and PARTNER with the ministry here: ow.ly/uDhX30kjdKy
Welcome To The Prayer For Your Wife
This is simply a video I’ve put together where I would like to pray for anyone within the sound of my voice.
All I ask you to do is to agree with me as we seek our Heavenly Father.
Please continue to meditate on this prayer for yourself.
Speak it daily or listen to this video over and over again and allow the Word of God concerning your wife to reach deep into your spirit.
Let us pray…
Heavenly Father, we gather together here online and come into agreement in the wonderful and powerful name of Jesus.
Where two or more are gathered there You shall surely be and anything we agree upon as touching You will surely do.
The Bible says that if there is any unforgiveness that it should be dealt with before praying.
Therefore we release any anger, bad feelings, resentment or any other wrong attitude before You now.
We lay it at your feet and we release and forgive those who have wronged us.
I lift up those watching this video and we come into agreement and lift up their wife.
Lord, it has always been Your desire that You provide a help mate for a man.
Thank You so much for the wife You have provided for the listener.
She is no doubt a wonderful blessing to them.
They have obtained favor from You.
Help them Father to see her as You see her in Jesus Name.
Help them to be the husband You know she needs and desires in Jesus Name.
Help them to love their wife as Christ loves the church in Jesus Name.
Show them how to walk in love with them daily and to treat their wife with tenderness.
Show them how to honor and esteem their wife since she is a gift from You.
Right now in Jesus Name we bind and break any strongholds and demonic forces that are trying to create strife and division in their marriage.
We declare unity over their marriage and peace in Jesus Name.
Thank You Father that the listener’s wife is a Proverbs 31 woman.
Grant her wisdom, revelation, and understanding regarding knowing You more as well as dealing with everyday tasks.
We declare strength over her now.
Through the Holy Spirit show her where You want her to change Lord.
The listener’s family – both immediate and relatives outside the home – and her friends – praise and lift her up because she is noble, kind, and steadfast in her faith.
We declare that her own works praise her because You have exalted her humble heart.
We declare that the listener values, respects, loves, and honors their wife.
We believe that she is blessed abundantly!
In Jesus Name.
1 Cor 7:5
1 Corinthians 7:3-5
1 Pet 3:7-9
If you would like others to continue to pray with you visit:
Prayer For School Children
trclips.com/video/mTEXDIo3tcw/video.htmlPrayer For Sinners and Lost Souls
trclips.com/video/urApAyStyV8/video.htmlPrayer For Healing Sickness
trclips.com/video/3HGoivCkWN8/video.htmlPrayer For Physical Healing
trclips.com/video/D9PaB18wqU0/video.htmlPrayer For Eyes
trclips.com/video/UF6DXop-X24/video.htmlPrayer For Healing Family
trclips.com/video/SyddhOMm4TQ/video.htmlPrayer For Divine Healing
trclips.com/video/bcmKNbkYIAo/video.htmlPrayer For Healing Cancer
trclips.com/video/3hO1meKRoiQ/video.htmlPrayer For Salvation
trclips.com/video/XdlhJiEDqJ8/video.htmlPrayer For Holy Spirit
trclips.com/video/ke9qjN4O6mE/video.html© Copyright DailyEffectivePrayer.com
trclips.com/video/LnCzzhESjEY/video.htmlprayer for wife
prayer for my wife