I feel a tear run down my face
As I sit in this quiet, lonely place.
I think of you and need you here.
I wipe away my falling tear.
I hit the floor on bended knee.
I ask, I beg, I start to plead.
Please bring him home.
God, no longer do I want to be alone.
Is there an Angel you could send to us
And give us a miracle? In God I trust.
He’s done enough time, he needs to be free.
Please God, bring him home to me.
We believe in love; I believe in you.
Please God, is there something you could do?
I’ll make it up to you, God, you know I will.
I’ll be good and honest, grateful and true.
So please send us an Angel, is all I ask of you
I’ll say this prayer each and every day
Until he is in my arms and home to stay.
by Debbie (Texas)
Holy Father, Please rain down your Holy Spirit on Clark and I. Fill our hearts with the desire to do your will in our lives. Please soften his heart and ease the anger he has. Help us to forgive each other. Father I plead for Your mercy. Please lead Clark to stop the divorce he filed and seek Godly counseling for us.
Protect him from anything that would seek to separate us from each other and keep us from reuniting. If there is an illness making him do this, heal him. Heal both of our hearts, give us strength and courage to do your will, even if it means humbling ourselves. Father, help him remember the sweet times, the romantic times, the happy, joyful times, not only the difficult times. Set us on a path toward reconciliation.
I ask You to walk before me and guide my words and thoughts when I speak to my children and my husband. Walk through me through this storm and help me to do your will Father. I love you. Thank you Father, I give you all praise and glory. In Jesus’ name, Amen.
photo credit: Rob Gonyea
Kelli is guest blogging today with an encouraging article reminding us that Satan seeks to destroy marriages. We need to pray everyday for our husbands! I really like the symbolism she used of “holding the lantern” to help her husband find his way! We are the light of the world and a light for our spouse!
“You are the light of the world. A city on a hill cannot be hidden.Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house.In the same way, let your light shine before men, that they may see your good deeds and praise your Father in heaven.” – Matthew 5:14-16
It has been two years this past February that my life was turned upside down. Two years this summer that it all blew up and two years this summer that God put all the pieces back together again.
My husband and I had been married for 16 years and I thought we had a pretty great marriage. What I didn’t know was that I had lost touch. You know, life, it gets in the way. I was laying in bed watching TV one February night and my husband said, “I think we need to go see a counselor…about us.”
I was blindsided. I had no idea things were not as perfect in his mind as they were in mine. I tearfully agreed. We went to a counselor and things seemed to get better….I thought. The summer months quickly came, life continued to get in the way. Then there were the phone calls and the texts….from her. I realized then that this was greater than me, bigger than anything I could fix, and I needed help.
I loved my husband more than anything and was not ready to hand over my marriage to Satan. So after the initial shock and anger and feelings that I could never forgive him… it happened. I was alone one day in the house and I began to pray about my marriage. I felt hopeless. I wanted to be angry at my husband. I didn’t want to forgive, but I heard that still small voice say to me, “But I forgave you.”
And that is when the change started happening….not with my husband but with me. Not only had life gotten in the way of my marriage but it had gotten in the way of my relationship with my first love – Jesus. So I began to work on this relationship first. As I did that, my attitude changed. I became a fierce warrior, fighting Satan for my husband’s heart.
I began to pray for him many, many times a day. When I was alone in my car I’d pray out loud for him. I prayed that God would lead my husband’s heart back to me and to our nine year old daughter. I cried and poured out my heart to Jesus many times. I asked Him to forgive me first. There were many discussions between my husband and I during this time. We discussed him leaving. I told him that wasn’t what I signed up for. I signed up for better or for worse….leaving wasn’t an option.
So he stayed. I prayed.
I prayed that God would ALWAYS be my mouthpiece. And He was. He gave me the words to say.
I told my husband one time that I would always be holding the lantern for him waiting for him to come home to me and to our daughter.
I prayed that God would “shut the lions mouth” as far as this other woman was concerned and He did. I don’t believe that my husband was ever physically unfaithful. I do believe there was emotional unfaithfulness though. And it hurt. But when it hurt I’d remember that still small voice and I would try to forgive again.
I had prayer warriors too – people that were close to me praying for my husband. I didn’t tell too many people because I always wanted to protect my husband, but I needed help in praying for him and I needed people to pray for me too.
One Sunday late in June I was at the grocery store after church and I got a text from my husband. It simply said, “I’m home.” I text back, “I know. I just left you at home – silly.” He text back, “No. I mean I’m REALLY home.” Needless to say, all the shopping didn’t get done that day. God healed our marriage. Today it is better than ever.
Did I do everything right? No.
Do I still get worried sometimes? Yes.
We continued counseling a few more times. I believe that Satan is out to destroy every single marriage that he can. But God is out to save every single marriage that He can. My husband is changed. I am changed.
We both realized – thank God – that if we wanted our marriage to be healed and better than ever that we needed to make Christ the center of our lives and our marriage. I pray every day for a hedge of thorns around our marriage. I also pray regularly for all the other marriages out there that Satan is seeking to devour. I will always, always hold the lantern for my husband when he loses his way, and now I know that he will also be holding that lantern for me.
– Kelli Wilson
If you are interested in submitting an article to guest blog for Unveiled Wife please check out the details HERE!
Table of contents
- 1 Wazifa for husband to come back home | Dua wazifa to bring husband back
- 2 Wazifa for husband to come back home:
- 3 Dua for husband come back:
- 4 Muslim Prayer for my husband to come back home:
- 5 Powerful wazifa to bring husband back:
- 6 Islamic Dua for husband to come back home :
- 7 Short Wazifa for husband come back :
- 8 SHOHAR KO WAPAS BULANE KA AMAL | SHOHAR KO BULANE KI DUA :
- 9 Prayer for My Husband Protection
- 10 Godly Prayer for My Husband Protection
- 11 Best Prayer for My Husband Protection
- 12 Prayer Messages for My Husband Protection
- 13 God’s Protection prayer Over My Husband
- 14 Here are few prayer messages you can send to your husband which will add immersive joy and greatness to his life:
- 15 Prayer For My Husband Protection
- 16 Prayer For Husband To Love Me Again
- 17 Morning Prayer For My Husband
- 18 Prayer For My Husband At Work
- 19 Prayer For Husband To Come Home
- 20 Long Prayer For My Husband
Wazifa for husband to come back home | Dua wazifa to bring husband back
Outline: Wazifa for husband to come back home,Wazifa to bring husband back,Dua to bring husband back,Dua for husband to come back in islam,Prayer for my husband to come back home method,Shohar ko wapas bulane ka amal aur dua.
Wazifa for husband to come back home:
Are you stunned because your husband announced to you that he is no more in love with you? Or he is upset and highly displeased with you ? Or that he wants to stay far away from you? No problem, we have brought you some important tips & Islamic prayer & wazifa for husband. After performing the Quranic dua & wazifa for husband to come back home you will get outstanding results.
Dua for husband to come back to me:
The holy Quran has immense benefits, blessings & healing power in it. It is a source of guidance and cure for it’s believers. If you are struck in matrimonial adversities & are unable to come out of it, seek help from Almighty Allah. You may ask for Allah’s help through various Islamic prayers, duas and wazaif. A muslim should never show his negligence in asking assistance from Allah. Muslim prayer for your husband to come back home is given in the next section.
Dua for husband come back:
It is the natural tendency of a men to take revenge from the one who hurts him. When you ruin the self-esteem of a man his anger reaches to a peak. Unfortunately, there is no joy in broken husband and wife relationships. The ultimate sufferers will be the children. At least, in order to keep up the family balanced you should take radical measures and also perform dua for husband come back.
Muslim Prayer for my husband to come back home:
When you find that all the doors are shut you fill find the way in prayers. The muslim prayer for husband to come back home will help you relieve your stress. The step by step procedure to perform the prayer for your husband to return home is:
- After your zohar prayer be in the state of Ablution.
- Light the rose or lavender incense.
- Recite “Surah FATIHA” in the following way with the intensity that you may hear.
- When You reach the verse “iyyaaka na’budu wa iyyaaka nastae’en” , repeat it for 101 times.
- Likewise, recite the Surah Fatiha for 11 times.
- By the will of Allah, Within 2 to 3 weeks you will hear the good news.
Powerful wazifa to bring husband back:
It is the prayer that gives strenght, comfort & hope to muslims. Without prayers the life of muslims would have become very depressing. Many people do not understand the term wazifa. It is very simple arabic word. Enchanting some of the verses or duas persistently for a particular number of times is referred to wazifa. I highly recommend to the nervous wives to get themselves engaged with the wazifa to bring husband back home. In order to get success you should patiently & constantly keep performing it. You should have full concentration while practicing it.
Islamic Dua for husband to come back home :
Additionally implement these tips which I am mentioning here.
- You too might have got hurt by your husband. Just keep all his painful words aside for a moment & talk to him.
- Don’t elaborate your speech as you may end up talking something that would worsen the situation still more.
- Furthermore, ask forgiveness from him. Say him “Sorry”.
- Talk to him with a smile on your face.
- Don’t express him that you are angry.
- Tell him that you are missing him and ask him politely to come back home.
- Also make dua for husband to come back home quickly.
Short Wazifa for husband come back :
Another short wazifa which you can do for your husband to come back home is presented here.
This is one of the names of Alighty Allah. It’s meaning is “The Preventor”. You can take help from this Asma e husna to prevent separation and to bring your husband back soon. The method to perform the dua to bring husband back soon is as follows:
- Recite Durood-e-Shareef 11 times.
- Read the above mentioned name of ALLAH 2000 times.
- Keep an imagination that Allah will prevent your husband from getting separated from you.
- Once again read Durood-e-Shareef 11 times.
- Make dua to Allah to bring your husband back to you soon.
- By the will of Allah, within few days your husband will be back with you.
FOR QUICK SOLUTION OF YOUR PROBLEMS (& MIRACULOUS QURANIC THERAPY) CONTACT
SHOHAR KO WAPAS BULANE KA AMAL | SHOHAR KO BULANE KI DUA :
Agar apka shohar apse rooth kar kahin chala gaya hai aur ghar wapas nahi aaraha toh Shohar ko bulane ki dua ka yeh amal karein. Iska tareeqa yeh hai:
- Zohar ki namaz ke baad gulaab ki bukhoor jalayein aur neeche bataye gaye tareeqe se Surah FATIHA itni buland awaz mein padhein keh ap sun sakein.
- Jab “iyyaaka na’budu wa iyyaaka nastae’en” par pohunchein toh is ayat ko 101 martaba dohrayein.
- Isi andaz mein Surah Fatiha ko kul 11 martaba padhein.
- 2-3 hafton mein apko khush khabari mil jayegi In Sha ALLAH.
APNE MASAIL KE JALDI HAL (AUR QURANI ILAJ) KE LIYE RABTA KAREIN
1). The Islamic prayer, wazifa, dua for husband to come back home will get you the results, only if you do them keeping in mind the following things:
- Read Quranic dua and wazifa with correct pronunciation according to laws of reciting the Holy Quran.
- Keep full faith in Almighty ALLAH that he will grant you success in it.
Feel free to contact us if you want :
- To learn the Holy Quran.
- Become Amil.
- Learn Islamic courses & Spiritual courses Online (Amliyat courses)
Contact Mahir Amil Mohammad Yousuf, +92-3232344555
IF YOU LIKE THIS POST PLEASE PRAY FOR ME.
LIKE TO HEAR FROM YOU! LEAVE ME A COMMENT.
FOR ANY QUESTION, PROBLEM OR PERMISSION PLEASE DO COMMENT HERE OR CONTACT ON
# Wazifa for husband come back home | Dua to bring my husband back | Prayer to bring me back my husband- Shohar ko wapas bulane ka amal | Shohar ko bulane ki dua #
Beware of fake amils, fraudulent babas and betraying astrologers saying dialogues such as “My knowledge goes beyond seven oceans” , ” Bengal’s magic” etc,. Protect your faith by staying away from such people. May Almighty ALLAH bless and reward every muslim men and women with these islamic duas and prayers. And accept the efforts of this servant. Ameen
In the age we are in, the price to make ends meet is high, and for the family man, it is even higher. Your husband wakes up before dawn, is out all day and returns late at night. This is his daily cycle. Many times, he has to rush through his prayers because there is barely time for him to pray.
You, most assuredly, want your husband to succeed and beyond that, you want him to be protected from every form of evil, but you may be clueless on what to pray about.
That can end as there are fifty protection prayers in this post that you can say on your husband’s behalf.
Prayer for My Husband Protection
1. God of heaven and earth, I entrust the life of my husband in your care. Watch over him and guard every step he takes. Deliver him from the evils of the day and the destruction of the night. Amen.
2. I pray this day, that my husband’s life is hidden with Christ in God. No evil shall befall him; no harm shall come near him.
3. May the protection of the Lord be upon my husband to deliver him from the wiles of the enemy. I declare that the Lord is his shade forever.
4. My husband, I pray that you will live long and be satisfied. You will not die an untimely death; the number of your days you will fulfil on earth.
5. I decree that no weapon fashioned against you shall prosper. Every evil gathering together for your sake shall be scattered and the plans of the enemy shall be frustrated.
- 50 Powerful Healing Prayers for the Sick
- 50 Powerful Prayer Points for Protection
- 100 Happy New Week Prayer SMS for Someone Special
- 50 Best Thanksgiving Prayers for Everyone
6. I pray that as my husband goes in and comes out, the Lord will be with him, to protect him in all his ways.
7. In your career, I displace every bad wish against you. Your source of income will not go dry.
8. I declare over my husband that his health is stable. Sickness will not make his body a harbour. My husband is hale and hearty.
9. Dear God, keep my husband from the influence of strange women. My husband will not be enticed into the embrace of the adulteress.
10. I pray for wisdom to always make the right choices for my husband. Help him to be sensitive and be able to discern between the wrong and right people. Help him also to be able to discern between profitable and dubious deals.
Godly Prayer for My Husband Protection
11. For my husband, I pray this day, that the Lord will protect him from the evil one.
12. Help my husband, Lord, to be able to withstand the antics of the deceiver. He won’t fall prey in the hands of the enemy.
13. I pray that my husband’s ears will always be open to hearing when the Lord leads him away from trouble.
14. Keep my husband strong. Let him not fall under the weights and pressures of this world.
15. Help my husband to continually be strengthened and encouraged in you, Lord.
16. When things seem to be not working, keep my husband from losing his mind. Instead, help him to trust You who is able to do all things in and for him.
17. Oh Lord, keep my husband as the apple of your eyes. He is your anointed, do not let anyone touch him for evil.
18. Lord, please spread your protection over my husband. Watch over him day and night.
19. Guard my husband in his going in and coming out. Don’t let the arrows of destruction hit him.
20. Protect my husband from maligning fellows, backbiters, envious people and the wicked ones.
21. Lord, I ask on my husband’s behalf, that you will deliver him from all his troubles. Help him to always know that you are near him.
Best Prayer for My Husband Protection
22. I pray for my husband, when he walks through the fire, he will not be burned; the waters of life will not drown him. No matter what he has to go through, he will always come out unscathed.
23. I ask for my husband’s sake, that his physical strength and natural force will not go dim. He will continually be strong.
24. Lord, watch over my husband and be his ever-present help in troubling situations.
25. I bring my husband’s work under your cover. Oh Lord, build a hedge around my husband’s career.
26. When a disaster is passing, I pray that you will hide my husband in the shadow of your wings.
27. Be my husband’s refuge and fortress, to guard him from those who seek his hurt.
28. Set an unparalleled watch over and around my husband’s health. His bones will not go weak; his body organs will not cease to function.
29. I pray that at every point my husband is emotionally down, he will find succour in you. He won’t lose his mind. Instead, help him to stay joyful through his challenging times.
30. I ask, oh Lord, that my husband will not lose the love of our children. Help him to stay in constant connection with them.
Prayer Messages for My Husband Protection
31. When my husband walks unknowingly in the midst of trouble, preserve his life. With your right hand, save him.
32. Oh Lord, I pray that you will stretch out your hand against those who plot ways to make my husband trip and fall. Keep him safe from the wish of the wicked and violent one.
33. Trials do come but do not let my husband be crushed by them. In the midst of despair, do not let him be downtrodden.
34. I pray that the activities of caterpillars, locusts and cankerworms will cease in my husband’s life. I pray that his finances will not be tampered with.
35. Let no harm catch up with or overtake my husband. Rescue him at all times.
36. Keep my husband from making wrong choices. Help him to discern between the right and the wrong at all times when making choices in his relationship, career, finances, issues that concern his health and our family.
37. In times of trouble, keep my husband’s faith from failing. Let his soul continually find encourages in you.
38. Keep my husband’s body from illnesses. Shield him from ailments. Let him find strength in you always.
39. Lord, protect and preserve my husband. Do not give him over to the wish of the wicked ones.
40. Sustain my husband, Lord, and keep his heart from fear and worry.
God’s Protection prayer Over My Husband
41. I pray that my husband will never lose hope and faith in you. Help him to always keep his body and soul together.
42. Uphold my husband. Don’t let him ever feel discouraged. Guard his heart from anxiety and evil thoughts.
43. Strengthen my husband, Lord. Keep his heart from fear and dismay at all times.
44. Lord, keep my husband from shame. Don’t let the enemy rejoice over him.
45. Help my husband to always remember your promise: to preserve and keep him from falling.
46. Father, preserve my husband so that he will grow so old to see our children’s children even to the fourth generation as you have promised.
47. Dear God, protect my husband from all forms of accidents: road, air, home accidents. Cover every means by which he transports himself from one place to another.
48. Shield my husband’s body from a terminal and non-terminal diseases. Knock them off before they even call at his body.
49. Protect my husband from the fiery darts of the wicked ones. Do not let their gathering over his life stand.
50. I pray that my husband’s trust in you will not die. Help him to know that you are always with him no matter what comes his way.
- Written By Ajiki Christiana.
Husbands are the best kind of gift you can get from nature, they are the best part of every woman’s life, society has it that any woman who doesn’t have a husband at home can’t be respected in the society. The arrival of a husband in every woman’s life is the beginning of greatness. Every woman considered their husband as their treasure store, they can serve the role of father, brother and best friend.
Husband are the best provider for both the wife and children. The success of a husband is very notable in the family. Wife often pray for their husband happiness and the prayer of a wife is very important in the life of the husband. Every man loves to marry a praying wife. Your prayer will be well appreciated in the life of your husband.
Prayer often bring immersive happiness into a home, take time to pray for your husband improvement in every area of his life.
Here are few prayer messages you can send to your husband which will add immersive joy and greatness to his life:
#1: My husband as you wake up today May the good God grant your every step to success, whatever you lay your hands on and mind to today will be of great success.
#2: The lord will go before and after you, wherever the grace of God is found wanting, you won’t be there. May God protect and bless you always for me, My King.
#3: The great blessing you have been waiting for, for so many years may God make it come your way. Blessings that is greater than ever human comprehension will locate you today and forever. Amen.
#4: Success comes to people who deserve it, may success come your way today because you deserve much more. Stay blessed always.
#5: As you step out to start your daily activities, may God be with you and never leave you. He will be your shepherd and never cause you any reason to labor in vain. Love you mucho.
#6: May your tomorrow be brighter than today and may your old days be smooth than the young age. God will never give you cause to regret coming to the world. May your children be your big strength even during your old days. Cant wait to spend the rest of my life with you My King.
#7: My sugar, as you have added sweetest into my life, may the good God add more joy and sweetness into every area of your life my sweet husband.
#8: I pray for the miracle of God to manifest in your life my husband and every eyes that sees you will see the goodness of God in your life from now till the end of time.
Prayer For My Husband Protection
#1: I pray for your protection and may you not walk when the devil and evil are present, may the good God protect you from any form of evil that might want to come your way.
#2: The evil of the world will not come your way my king. May you only hear them with your ears, they will never come your way now and forever more.
#3: My world I pray never to mourn over you, I pray that God will path your way to success and your step will be of greatness from now on till forever more. Amen.
#4: Whatever the evil ones have plan for you will never come to pass, the good God will always be with you regardless of where you find yourself.
#5: May the protection of the lord be with you as you step out today, may the lord clear every evil on your way and may you come back home with fulfillment by the special grace of the almighty.
#6: God I pray that you should be my husband strength as he goes out today may the evil of the world be far away from him. Let me be filled with your testimony when he comes back. Amen.
#7: God protect my husband from all the dieses in the world and any form of sickness, be his strength during the odd times and be the source of his happiness when he needs your guide. May he walk in the world and never fall, make his life a great blessing. Amen.
#8: Your ways shall bring you good luck and every where the mercy of the lord is not present you wont go there. Your ways is covered with the blood of our lord. May you come home filled with greatness My love.
Prayer For Husband To Love Me Again
#1: My marriage is in your hand oh lord. I pray today that the love we share in this marriage should keep flourishing and no evil in form of human being should come our way. May our marriage keep flourishing to the goodness of God now and forever. Amen.
#2: May the almighty God restore every broken bone in my marriage, whatever my husband saw in me that made him love me initially should be restored. Today I pray for your protection in my marriage. May the love we share never go soar. Amen.
#3: I pray that the almighty God put my love in my husband heart again and that from now on I will only be a source of joy in his life. No matter what he does I pray that his love for me should be a priority in his life. Amen.
#4: The sweetness we shared in this marriage along with my husband will never turn to sadness, I pray that our home will be filled with love and everyone that sees us will bless the name of the lord in our lives.
#5: The day we decided to get married we vow to always love each other and be by each other till the end of the world. I pray that we will always live by that promise from now till forever more.
#6: You are my strength during the weakest time in my life, I pray that the love we both share will keep increasing as years passes by till forever more.
#7: Your love for me and my children as being the best part of our lives, I pray that the love keeps increasing in your heart and may you never have reason to be sad either from now and till the end of our time. Amen.
Morning Prayer For My Husband
#1: As you wake up this morning I pray for God goodness in your life. May the brightness of this morning bring a nice fragrant into your life. I love you.
#2: As you step outside the bed this morning, may the lord grant every of your heart desires and may you sing a song of joy and happiness all through the day My husband.
#3: May the blessing of the morning come your way, may you move around although the day with a beautiful smile and may you never labor in vain.
#4: Waking up beside you everyday has brought immersive happiness to my world, I pray that you will always have reason to be happy forever. Good morning My World best husband.
#5: Husband are the best gift every woman gets but a husband like you is a answered prayer. Welcome to another beautiful morning, my lovely husband.
#6: Every obstacle in your path shall turn to blessing this morning, as you wake up to start your daily activities, may God be with and never leave you now and forever more. Amen.
#7: I pray that your day shall be filled with great joy and immersive success. Whatever you lay your hands to do will be granted with great success. Amen.
Prayer For My Husband At Work
#1: I pray that your work will be grant to success, I pray that the work you do will know no sorrow. May the good God grant every of your work success. Amen.
#2: Success will visit you today at your work place and I pray for immersive success to locate you. May you never grumble to attain success amen.
#3: I pray that the lord will visit you at work today with lot of greatness. Small work and big blessing will be your portion by the special grace of the almighty.
#4: I pray you receive great promotion at your work place, I pray that every enemy that might want to arise for you in your work place, I pray that God will change their thought to love for you. Come home early my love.
#5: I pray that every mouth that speak about you today will only speak well about you, may every tongue that speaks ill of you be cut short. The love of the lord will be with you even at your place of work.
#6: I pray that your work will make you immersively rich my husband. I pray that you will never work in vain, the lord shall speak for you in every area of your life. Amen.
Prayer For Husband To Come Home
#1: As you step out this morning I pray to God that you shall come home in peace my husband, may the lord bless you and path your way with success.
#2: Wherever you find yourself today, I pray that the lord almighty will always put the love of your home in your heart and your steps will be protected and you shall come in peace, My Love.
#3: I pray to God that wherever my husband is at this point, may he clear every obstacle on his way and may he protect him till he gets home. May you never be find wanting my sweetest husband.
#4: As you head home today I pray that the lord God almighty will never allow the evil of the world to cross your path. You shall get home in peace and not in pieces, I pray never to mourn you from now till forever more.
#5: May the lord be your driver and strength as you come home, may the lord escort you home and I pray you come home with a mouth filled with testimonies.
Long Prayer For My Husband
#1: May every mouth speak good about you, whatever others chase for 10 years will come to you within few minutes and may you stand in the presence of great and important personality, My King, I love you.
#2:I have never regretted your present in my life and I also pray to the merciful God never to make you regret your present in the world from now to the end of our time my love.
#3: My husband you are the cause of my daily happiness, because you have never given me reason to complain about you. Today I pray to God almighty that whatever you set up your heart towards will be granted and may you never have any reason to complain in life now and forever more. Amen.
#4: Have never regretted your presence in my life and I also pray to the merciful God never to make you regret your presence in the world from now to the end of our time my love. Amen.
#5: May every mouth speak good about you, whatever others chase for 10 years will come to you within few minutes and may you stand in the present of great and important personality, My King, I love you.
#6: My love, may the lord perfect everything that concerns you and even though you walk through in the shadow death, no evil shall come near and you will speak and testify to the glory of the lord at the end of your life. Amen.
#7: I will never get tired of praying for you my king and till death do us part you will never know evil and the success of God will always be with you, wherever you find yourself. Amen.
#8: May the goodness and mercy of the lord be with you, may God bless the work of your hands and may you never labor in vain. My husband I pray to God that you will sit down comfortable and eat the fruit of your labor. Amen.