Enjoy reading and share 27 famous quotes about Pray For My Brother with everyone.
“Art thou in misery, brother? Then I pray Be comforted. Thy grief shall pass away. Art thou elated? Ah, be not too gay; Temper thy joy: this, too, shall pass away. Art thou in danger? Still let reason sway, And cling to hope: this, too, shall pass away. Tempted art thou? In all thine anguish lay One truth to heart: this, too, shall pass away. Do rays of loftier glory round thee play? Kinglike art thou? This, too, shall pass away! Whateer thou art, wherer thy footsteps stray, Heed these wise words: This, too, shall pass away.”
— Paul Hamilton Hayne —
“I love you, my brother, whoever you are – whether you worship in a church, kneel in your temple, or pray in your mosque. You and I are children of one faith, for the diverse paths of religion are fingers of the loving hand of the one supreme being, a hand extended to all, offering completeness of spirit to all, eager to receive all.”
— Kahlil Gibran
“Hullo, Brother,” I said. He recognized me, glanced at the suitcase and said: “This time have you come to stay?” “Yes, Brother, if you’ll pray for me,” I said. Brother nodded, and raised his hand to close the window. “That’s what I’ve been doing,” he said, “praying for you.”
— Thomas Merton
“I feel blessed that I haven’t seen or felt real pain to be immune to it. But I am dreading the time it comes. I feel blessed to have everything going fine. My parents’ health is good, my brothers are well-settled, I have a great brother-in-law and my own career is doing fine. I hope and pray that I am fit and fine always.”
— Salman Khan
“I pray to be a good servant to God, a father, a husband, a son, a friend, a brother, an uncle, a good neighbor, a good leader to those who look up to me, a good follower to those who are serving God and doing the right thing.”
— Mark Wahlberg
“You were small, but far-famed. We were in Oldtown at your birth, and all the city talked of was the monster that had been born to the King’s Hand, and what such an omen might foretell for the realm.”
“Famine, plague, and war, no doubt.” Tyrion gave a sour smile. “It’s always famine, plague, and war. Oh, and winter, and the long night that never ends.”
“All that,” said Prince Oberyn, “and your father’s fall as well. Lord Tywin had made himself greater than King Aerys, I heard one begging brother preach, but only a god is meant to stand above a king. You were his curse, a punishment sent by the gods to teach him that he was no better than any other man.”
“I try, but he refuses to learn.” Tyrion gave a sigh. “But do go on, I pray you. I love a good tale.”
“And well you might, since you were said to have one, a stiff curly tail like a swine’s.”
— George R.R. Martin
“They had woken him as they had her, pounding on his door in the black of night to yank him rudely from his dreams. Were they good dreams, brother? Do you dream of sunlight and laughter and a maiden’s kisses? I pray you do. Her own dreams were dark and laced with terrors.”
— George R.R. Martin
“GEN45.3 And Joseph said unto his brethren, I am Joseph; doth my father yet live? And his brethren could not answer him; for they were troubled at his presence. GEN45.4 And Joseph said unto his brethren, Come near to me, I pray you. And they came near. And he said, I am Joseph your brother, whom ye sold into Egypt. GEN45.5 Now therefore be not grieved, nor angry with yourselves, that ye sold”
“Abraham was a man who lived in oneness with God. If I live in oneness with a certain brother day after day, there will be no need for him to tell me of many things. I will already know what he likes and what he does not like, what pleases him and what offends him. If I love him and live in oneness with him, whatever I say and do will be in accordance with his likes or dislikes. I am sorry to say that many Christians do not live in oneness with God. When important matters arise, they kneel down and pray, “O Lord, what is Your will?” Eventually, they do not follow God’s will but their own concept. We do not know God’s will by praying in such a way. If we would know God’s will, we must live in oneness with Him. If we live in oneness with Him, He will not need to tell us what He desires, because we shall already know it by being one with Him.”
— Witness Lee
“I pray thee, cease thy counsel,
Which falls into mine ears as profitless
As water in a sieve: give not me counsel;
Nor let no comforter delight mine ear
But such a one whose wrongs do suit with mine:
… for, brother, men
Can counsel and speak comfort to that grief Which they themselves not feel; but, tasting it,
Their counsel turns to passion, which before
Would give preceptial medicine to rage,
Fetter strong madness in a silken thread,
Charm ache with air and agony with words.
No, no; ’tis all men’s office to speak patience
To those that wring under the load of sorrow,
But no man’s virtue nor sufficiency
To be so moral when he shall endure
The like himself. Therefore give me no counsel:
My griefs cry louder than advertisement.”
— William Shakespeare
“Art thou in misery, brother? Then I pray Be comforted. Thy grief shall pass away. Art thou elated? Ah, be not too gay; Temper thy joy: this, too, shall pass away. Art thou in danger? Still let reason sway, And cling to hope: this, too, shall pass away. Tempted art thou? In all thine anguish lay One truth to heart: this, too, shall pass away. Do rays of loftier glory round thee play? Kinglike art thou? This, too, shall pass away! Whate’er thou art, wher’er thy footsteps stray, Heed these wise words: This, too, shall pass away.”
— Paul Hamilton Hayne
“Country music and the world will miss George Jones. He was someone who set a high standard in our industry for great music and lyrics that tapped into the emotions of the human heart at a very deep level. His music has touched the lives of country music lovers for over five decades. My prayers are with his family and I pray for the repose of his soul. May you rest in peace, brother.”
— Collin Raye
“Therefore, is thy brother a sinner? Then cover his sin and pray for him. Dost thou publish his sins, then truly thou art not a child of your merciful Father; for otherwise thou wouldst be also as he, merciful. It is certainly true that we cannot show as great mercy to our neighbor, as God has to us; but it is the true work of the devil that we do the very opposite of mercy, which is a sure sign that there is not a grain of mercy in us.”
— Martin Luther
Pray For My Brother Quotes Pictures
Want to see more pictures of Pray For My Brother quotes? Click on image of Pray For My Brother quotes to view full size.
by Jan (UAE)
I know that there is nothing impossible to You. And i believe in Your powerful intercession. I come to You and seek for my brother Reynaldo’s healing. Please my God, help my brother to get trhough to all these sufferings. Please help him to fight the cancer. Please touch him with Your healing hands and cure him and let him not suffer too much. I know that in Your time my God, You will heal my brother.
I hope it will be soon, meanwhile if he is meant to suffer, please give him the strength do fight for it. And after all those sufferings, You will heal him and give him a second and gracious life on earth to live with us. Please give him another chance, another life my God. Please cure my brother Reynaldo. I ask this through Christ our Lord. Amen.
This is awe-inspiring! I can’t believe you are one of those who searches for birthday prayers for their brothers.1. Happy birthday to the world’s best brother. May you never lack the good things of life.
I must confess, the bond between you is unspeakable. By the way, use any of the birthday prayers below for him and thank me later.
Table of contents
Lovely Birthday Prayers for My Brother
1. Happy birthday to the world’s best brother. May you never lack the good things of life.
2. Happy birthday to my only brother, who I call my boyfriend. Doors of good things are open unto you.
3. Happy birthday, brother. As we celebrate with you, see all your wishes coming to pass.
4. You’ve got the qualities other brothers don’t. You help me in the house chores, even when you’re not a female. God bless you for us, brother. Happy birthday.
5. I celebrate the world’s best brother today. As it’s your birthday, may you always remember this day for good! Happy birthday, bro.
Cute Birthday Prayers for My Brother
6. The rain of affliction will never fall on you. You’ll not strive before you make it. I care so much for you, brother. Happy birthday.
7. You’re my best friend. You’ve taken me to places I only see in my dreams. God will never stop taking you to the place of your dreams. Happy birthday, brother.
8. Though you’re a naughty boy. But still, you’re amazing in your own ways. May your life be as amazing as you. Happy birthday, dear brother.
9. I appreciate God for giving me such a wonderful brother like you. You’re really a God-sent to me. May each golden ray of sunshine bring you lasting joy and happiness. Happy birthday, bro.
10. May each and every day of your life be full of happiness, success and delight. Happy birthday to you, brother.
Amazing Birthday Prayers for My Brother
11. Happy happy birthday to you, bro. As you grow, may you grow in God’s wisdom and divine knowledge!
12. It’s your birthday again. And I’m wishing you have your best birthday today. Love you, brother.
13. Darling brother, I love and cherish you more than words can tell. May your day be filled with love and laughter. Happy birthday to you.
14. May you have all you’ve always asked God for. May the everlasting God listen to all your silent prayers. Amen. Fulfilled birthday to you.
15. Without you, my life is meaningless. I appreciate your presence in my life. May God surprise you with long life and prosperity. Happy birthday, sweet brother.
Sweet Birthday Prayers for My Brother
16. Thank you for accepting me the way I am. May God richly bless you now, and forever. Happy birthday, my brother.
17. I am the annoying type of sister. I nag at things that are not worth it. But still, you love me more than words can say. May you never stop experiencing God’s love. Have a blast on your birthday, brother.
18. I hope that you have a wonderful birthday and that your wishes come true. Have a happy birthday, brother.
19. May you keep getting better with age. Happy birthday, bro.
20. The world “Brother” is the source of my strength, happiness, and wealth. You’re all I need to be complete. May you continue to prosper, as you add another year. Happy birthday to you.
Sending your brother a sweet prayer is surely one of the best things you can give him on his birthday. Brothers are such a blessing to us and for that matter it is important to pray for all the good things they could ever need in life, including good health, happiness, prosperity, and long life. God is ever merciful and is always ready to grant your brother any of the prayers we have compiled on this page to celebrate him on his birthday.
You can send any of these birthday prayers to your precious brother through so many media, including normal text message or via social media platforms such as Facebook and WhatsApp.
Birthday Prayers for my Brother
- Dear brother, may you never see sorrow in your life. May God’s wonderful and everlasting love always be with you. I love you so much. Happy birthday.
- You are a perfect model of God’s gift to the world. May your day be filled with God’s blessings, love and happiness. Happy birthday.
- In my heart you will always remain precious. You are the author of what I am today. Happy birthday and may you be kept safe and happy in God’s protective hands all the days of life.
- You make my world shine as bright as a dozen suns put together. I couldn’t have asked God for a better brother. On this day, I pray that you be blessed in many special ways beyond your comprehension. Happy birthday, beloved brother.
- Birthdays may come and go but my love for you will last forever. May your cup never run out of God’s favor, sweet brother. Happy birthday.
- Dear brother, you are the one behind my success and happiness in this world. Your phenomenal support is greatly appreciated. I pray that God replenishes anything you have lost for my sake. May you also be blessed abundantly with happiness and health. Happy birthday.
- Brother, you are nothing short of an angel. Every day I contemplate on how life would have been for me had God not blessed me with you. May God grant you everything that your heart desires in this life, and may your heart constantly overflow with happiness. Happy birthday.
- People say brothers are a gift, but dear brother, to me, you are the world’s greatest treasure. May the Lord continue to use you to touch many lives. Happy birthday.
- Dear brother, every year, you keep astounding me with your phenomenal life. I’m so proud to call you my brother. May God be with you as you celebrate your birthday today and all the days of your life. Enjoy your day.
- Wishing a happy birthday to a brother who never lets me down. Brother, just as you have never let me down, may God also never let you down in all spheres of your life. May He always be there by your side, protecting and guiding you through life. Have a great day.
- May Goodness and mercies follow you today and in the years ahead. Happy birthday, brother.
- Today I am celebrating God’s plans for your life. And what are these plans? They are plans of wonderful and very beautiful things. Happy birthday, my sweet brother. May your life always know the amazing blessings of God.
- May the upcoming years bring you more purpose and meaning to your life. Happy birthday to the most amazing person in my life. Love you.
- I thank God today for this milestone in your life. You are a true blessing in my life. May your paths be straightened by the hand of the Lord. Happy birthday, my wonderful brother.
- There are more blessings in the promise God has for you beginning with your birthday. May God hear your prayers and bless you richly. Happy birthday to my sweet brother.
- May the Almighty God bless you on your Big Day today and on all the days of your precious life. Thank you for being such a wonderful brother to me all my life. Happy birthday.
- May God bless you abundantly as you have blessed me by being the most loving and caring brother in this world. Happy birthday.
- Sweet brother, as you celebrate your special day today, may God bless you in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. May He always keep you happy and protected from the plans of those who aim to do you harm. Happy birthday.
- May God’s amazing and everlasting love always be on you. May your life never know disappointments and sorrow. May all the days of your life be filled with happiness, joy, success and love. I love you so much, brother. Happy birthday.
- Dear brother, may you have a phenomenally happy birthday celebration today, and may God bless you with a bright and beautiful life.
- May God always be your best friend and keep you safe and going regardless of what obstacles may stand in your way. Happy birthday.
- As you turn a new age, may your life always attract the grace of God. And may happiness and peace follow you all the days of your life. Have a fabulous birthday.
- May you have an amazing life filled with the love, grace, mercy and kindness of the Almighty God. Happy birthday, brother. God bless you.
- May God protect you and give you all the things that you want from this life. May all the days of your life be sunny and bright. Happy birthday.
- Today I ask God to richly bless your life gladness, sunshine and peace. Happy birthday.
- Congratulations on turning a new age today. As you celebrate this day, may the priceless peace of the good Lord build a fence around your life and inject happiness into your heart all the days of your life. Happy birthday, my sweet brother.
- May your life be filled with happiness, love, peace and uncountable blessings. Happy birthday, bro.
- Today, I pray for nothing but your happiness. May your happiness be so plentiful that your heart finds it difficult containing it. Happy birthday, my dear.
- As you mark your Big Day, I pray that the peace and love of God accompany you until the end of time. May your life keep serving as an inspiration to everyone who comes into contact with you. Happy birthday.
- May your life be blessed with peace, happiness, and wellness. May every endeavor you venture into be successful and bring you happiness. Dear brother, I wish you an extraordinarily happy birthday.
- May God constantly smile on you and watch over you as you progress on your journey of life. Have a wonderful life, my dearest brother. Happy birthday.
- Happy birthday, bro. I am truly blessed to have you as a brother. Today, I pray that God shower His amazing blessings and love on your life. May your heart always know joy and peace. I love you.
You May Also Like:
Ain’t no Cake Big Enough! | Funny Birthday Wishes for Older and Younger Brothers
Happy Birthday, Bro! | Best Birthday Wishes for your Brother
200+ Great Birthday Images for Free Download & Sharing
Sibling Calling Sibling! | The Best Birthday Wishes for your Brother
If you liked what you read, please share it. It really helps us a lot.