Prayers For Restoration
Table of contents
PRAYERS FOR RECOVERY ALL!!!
God knows at what point that we need full recovery. The restoration that will bring about change of stories, and bring back whatever the enemies have forcefully collected from us. Satan is a professor of loss, he knows the best formular to steal the time, money and joy of many people. As Christian, we need to recover all – health, success, marriage, finances, joy, testimony. One of the hardest prayers is prayer of recovery. Devil can find it easier to steal from people but to recover back that thing can sometimes take years, days, weeks, months. We need to wake up and collect our lost possession. For example, when you where someone is plaiting or combing your hair, it means loss of glory. When you found yourself eating in the dream, it means loss has taken place. If you fail to challenge your glory to come back to you, it will be very hard for you to make it. That’s why we usually see people living hopelessly. May God help to recover our virtues.
In Isaiah 61:7 says “For your shame ye shall have double;and for confusion they shall rejoice in their portion: therefore in their land they shall possess the double: everlasting joy shall be unto them.”
In Mark 5:25-34 talks about the woman with the issue of blood. I suppose that when her situation started,she thought she was just menstruating until the blood flow refused to stop. There is someone who is going through a state of continuous loss. The Lord is terminating that loss and stabilizing you from now.
The woman with the issue of blood lost a lot. She lost her health. She once was rich but the sickness took away all her wealth. But on the day of her visitation, when she met the Lord, she got back all she had lost. Whatever good things you have lost, you shall recover them this season of our Lord’s ressurection in Jesus name. Have you lost your job or position in the society? It is possible to regain it.
This was the case with King Nebuchadnezzar (Daniel 4:28-37). As king, he lost his kingdom,sanity, humanity,glory, honour etc. Yet he recovered all. No matter what you have lost, you shall recover them back. That relationship that did not work out for you will work for your advantage. Don’t worry, that storm in that marriage will soon calm down to the glory of God.
You may want to read this:
Prayers To Recover Key Of Glory
Every spirit of devourer that has swallowed your prosperity shall give boost to your financial life. That organisation you were sacked from will soon have vacancy for again. Since our God is the One who restoreth, it is quite possible to have all your wasted time, opportunities, glory, and years restored back to you. With His right hand, everything lost shall be recovered;
He promises to restore all that the locust, cankerworm, caterpillar and palmerworm have taken out of your life (Joel 2:25-27). Every loss of time and chance that you may have encountered shall be restored to you in Jesus name. Are you frustrated, confused,disappointed about life? Or have you lost your precious relationship, wife, husband, friends, documents? The Lord will restore them in abundance.
Total recovery increases your joy and makes you to possess double blessings from God. And David recovered everything that he had lost (1 Sam 30:1-8,18-19). John 10:10 reawakens us about the 3 mission statement of Satan’s industry. To steal, to kill and to destroy (John 10:10).
When God of total restoration/recovery shows up in your life, what took others 10 years to achieve, will take you only 10 days. When this God of restoration shows up, your major breakthroughs appears as God’s best timing for you.
When you become a candidate of restoration, what was meant to silence your joy will enlarge your coast. When this God appears, all the good things of life that have fallen out from your life, shall come back to you. Recovery helps to advertise the glory of God in others. When you are positioned for total restoration, every dead thing in your life will resurrect by the power of His resurrection. Arise and say no to every enemy that has vowed to hinder you from achieving and connecting to the God of restoration this year.
CONFESSION: Psalm 69:35-36 says; “For God will save Zion and build the cities of Judah, That they may dwell there and possess it. The descendants of His servants will inherit it, And those who love His name will dwell in it.”
CONFESSION: Deuteronomy 30:3says “Then the LORD your God will restore you from captivity, and have compassion on you, and will gather you again from all the peoples where the LORD your God has scattered you.”
PRAYER POINTS TO RECOVER MY DESTINY, GLORY AND STAR
DAY & MIDNIGHT (12am-2am)
Praise & Worship
Touch your lips and confess this: “My mouth is anointed with the power of God Almighty.”
1. I use the key of David to unlock the bowels of the earth, and to release my inheritance by fire in the mighty name of Jesus.
2. I command a release of all my virtues buried in the earth now in the mighty name of Jesus.
3. Ancestral curses transmitted through my bloodline be broken forever by the power in the blood of Jesus in Jesus’ name.
4. I break in pieces every covenant or curse obstructing divine restoration in my life, in the name of Jesus.
5. Trees of problems in my life, dry up to the roots, in the name of Jesus.
6. With the blood of Jesus, I shatter every covenant that gives the enemy upper hand to take from me the blessings God has given to me, in the name of Jesus.
7. I recover all the original divine instruction stolen from my life by satanic powers in the name of Jesus.
8. O Lord, restore unto me the original blueprint of my life in the mighty name of Jesus.
9. Every household wickedness eating up the blessings God Almighty has bestowed upon my life and family, I destroy you, in the name of Jesus.
10. Every good thing God has destined for me, but it is in the possession of someone else, I command it to come to me now, in Jesus name.
11. All my possessions in the north, south, east or west, I command them to come to me now, in the name of Jesus.
12. I destroy by fire all the horns assigned to scatter my prosperity, family, business and possession, in Jesus name.
13. I destroy every hedge the enemy has put over my blessings to prevent me from receiving them in my lifetime, in the name of Jesus.
14. I decree total restoration upon every personality that has vowed never to release to me anything God has destined for me, in the name of Jesus.
15. Every marine power dragging my virtues back into the depth of the waters,release it and die in Jesus name!
16. Locust powers of my father´s house feasting upon my life, release me and die in the name of Jesus!
17. Every household power trying to render me crippled,die in Jesus´ name!
18. Every evil blockade on my way to victory and success,clear now in the name of Jesus!
19. Every parental curse upon my life, break and release me now in the name of Jesus!
20. Every shadow of darkness the enemy has cast over me, to prevent my prosperity, job, business contacts, promotion, or breakthroughs from locating me, I remove it by fire, in Jesus name.
21. Let all hidden potentials and gifts that will make me great, stolen from me, be restored 21 fold, in the name of Jesus.
23. I command all evil unknown forces organised against my life to be scattered, in the name of Jesus!
24. Powers denying me my due miracles,receive the stones of fire, in the name of Jesus.
25. I bind and cast out every strongman in my life, family or environment who refuses to release my blessings, breakthrough, miracle in the name of Jesus.
26. I retrieve back from the hands of the enemy any of my possession that I unknowingly misplaced, in the name of Jesus.
27. I receive the anointing of restoration, in the name of Jesus.
28. I command all the damages done to my life by any witchcraft powers to be repaired, in the name of Jesus.
29. My virtues stolen and hidden under the waters, I recover you by fire now in Jesus´ name!
30. My virtue,stolen and hidden under and above the earth, I recover you by fire now in Jesus´ name!
31. Lord, restore my wasted efforts, money, health, strength and blessings, in the name of Jesus.
32. Every evil power holding back my prayers, or the answer to my prayers, I command you to be bound, in the name of Jesus.
33. I pursue, I overtake and I recover by fire all the years the locust has eaten in my life in the name of Jesus!
34. My total recovery shall no more be hindered; I come out f job stagnation now, in the name of Jesus.
35. Spirit of wasters, you can’t steal my possession and marital recovery, so therefore, I command you to die, in the name of Jesus.
36. I shall not suffer loss in this land in the name of Jesus.
37. Any evil voice calling out my name in the dark for financial loss, marital loss, job loss etc be silenced by the blood of Jesus.
38. Instead of problems, I shall meet opportunity; instead
of demotion, I receive 7-fold restoration in my life, marriage and career, in the name of Jesus.
39. Swallowing powers of my father’s house feeding on my recovery, I bind and dispatch you to the pit in the mighty name of Jesus.
40. 1. I comand my stolen blessings to be restored to me
seven fold n Jesus name.
41. I command all doors of good things, closed against me by the enemies to be opened, in the name of Jesus.
42. Pray any other prayer points as led/pray in other tongues if you ‘re led only.
43. Begin to thank God for answered prayers
Do you want to sow a sacrificial seed to connect to these prayers and fasting program?
First Bank, 3032749606,
Prayer line: +2348099828623
FURTHER STUDIES: Isa 41:18-20; Jer 1:12; Jer 30:18-22; Ezek 36:8-12; Isa 61:7; John 14:1; Jer 30:1-24; Ps71:20-21; Jer 24:7
Moscow, April 10, Interfax – Ravil Gainutdin, the head of Russian Council of Muftis, has offered condolences on the terrorist attacks in churches in the Egyptian cities of Tanta and Alexandria.
Photo: Ravil Gainutdin, the head of Russian Council of Muftis.
“We are deeply outraged by what has occurred and we emphasize that such actions against civilians are unacceptable and prohibited from the point of view of Islam,” the mufti was quoted by the Muslim Board press service as saying on Monday.
Russia’s Muslims pray for the speedy recovery of the injured and for peace and security in Egypt, he said.
Two attacks on Christian churches took place in Egypt on Sunday. The explosion in the church of the city of Tanta killed, according to various information, from 25 to 30 people and over 50 were injured. In Alexandria, an explosion occurred at the entrance to the St. Mark Cathedral, at least 11 people were killed. According to information possessed by the police, both explosions were carried out by suicide bombers. The terrorist group Islamic State (banned in Russia) has claimed responsibility for the attacks.
Some nine million Christians, primarily Coptic, live in Egypt. They have been victim of terrorist attacks before. In December 2016, a suicide bomber carried out an explosion on the territory of the Coptic Cathedral of St. Mark in Cairo. Responsibility for the terrorist attack, in which dozens of people were killed and wounded, was also claimed by the Islamic State.
Do you see a mistake in the text? Highlight it and click: Ctrl + Enter
Since you are here…
…we do have a small request. More and more people visit Orthodoxy and the World website. However, resources for editorial are scarce. In comparison to some mass media, we do not make paid subscription. It is our deepest belief that preaching Christ for money is wrong.
Having said that, Pravmir provides daily articles from an autonomous news service, weekly wall newspaper for churches, lectorium, photos, videos, hosting and servers. Editors and translators work together towards one goal: to make our four websites possible – Pravmir.ru, Neinvalid.ru, Matrony.ru and Pravmir.com. Therefore our request for help is understandable.
For example, 5 dollars a month is it a lot or little? A cup of coffee? It is not that much for a family budget, but it is a significant amount for Pravmir.
If everyone reading Pravmir could donate 5 dollars a month, they would contribute greatly to our ability to spread the word of Christ, Orthodoxy, life’s purpose, family and society.
10 Things to Pray for Addiction Recovery
Posted on 28 October 2011. Tags: addiction, adversity, guide, hope, intercession, resource
Addictions can be very debilitating for the person and their family. This post on addiction recovery prayers is geared to give some traction in gaining help from God. The greatest thing people afflicted with addiction need is hope—hope life can be different and life can be better.
This prayer list is written for those in addiction to pray over themselves, but it can just as easily be tweaked so friends and family can support their loved ones in addiction through their prayers.
The prayers are written as statements. Speaking them over yourself brings you into agreement with how God sees you which will lead to a transformation of the mind. Pray knowing that this is God’s will and He will answer your prayers.
10 Things to Pray for Addiction Recovery
- I am forgiven and protected by God. I choose to release all those that have hurt me and bless them that I may pursue life. (more)
- My mistakes don’t define me, but are transformed by the grace of God. Therefore I release shame off of me and receive love from God and others.
- People who know the real me will never reject me because God says I am too awesome to reject.
- I have not missed God’s best for me, so I eagerly look to God for His vision of my future.
- As I reveal what’s going on inside of me, I will know true friendships and I will like myself more. Hiding leads to bondage.
- As I look to God, He will lead me into right choices and give me the strength and protection as I hold to those decisions. Every small decision will either strengthen or weaken my ability to stay in freedom; therefore I will also trust God with them.
- God loves me for who I am, and His love touches everything I experience. I will look for His love to me throughout my day.
- God will lead me to people who I can trust to believe in me. People who I can enjoy and they can enjoy me.
- Nothing can separate me from God’s love and His grace is always available for me to access.
- I can hear God’s voice because He wants to speak to me.
find out more prayer-coach.com/addiction
Additional Affirmation for Recovery
|This is a great prayer Kevin. If I was to add anything it would be that God always gives us a way out of anything,(exit ramp)& to pray that He REVEALS it to us.
- God always provides a way out of any temptation, and I will expectantly look for and walk through those doors so that I will not fall.