This is one great list of what we consider to be the best 115 get well soon quotes and messages. Send one of these great messages to bring happiness and smile on face of your loved-ones!
Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery.
I heard you were feeling unwell. Here is to wishing you a speedy recovery.
These flowers represent hugs and kisses to tell you how I wish you were here, and not on that sick bed. Get well soon.
I hate to see you feeling blue so here is my get well wish to you.
Praying that you get better soon and experience the joys of being healthy again.
Like a flower in gloom, you lie helpless. Arise and bloom and dance like a fresh blade of grass to the drumming of the breeze of life. Arise and bounce back home like a ball. I wish you quick recovery.
I do not wish to consider why you are taking long to recover; no, you are not been nursed there. To be frank, I think I’m missing you badly, wishing you speedy recovery, for I can’t wait any longer. Get well soondear.
60 Funny Get Well Wishes
40 Hope you feel better soon Quotes
Get Well Soon messages for Mom,Dad, Sister or Brother
Get Well Soon messages for Boyfriend,Girlfriend, Husband or Wife
More get well soon messages
No sickness can keep you down with all the prayers I offer for your recovery. Rise up and be strong!
Table of contents
Get well soon messages & quotes
May the angels of good health visit your sick bed and raise you from every sickness. Fell good soon. There are several reason why you shouldn’t remain on that sick bed; your friends and family loves, your friends and family miss you, your friends and family.
You are in my thoughts and prayers during your time of recovery.
I wish I was a magician so I could make you fit and healthy with the wave of a wand!
As the sun rises this morning, may you rise from every sickness and be whole again. Get well soon. Don’t worry dear; you are not in this alone. You will get through this in a short time. Get well soon. Please bounce back soon and come back to us. Life is
With good wishes and prayers that you get well soon.
I hope this get well wish brings a smile to your face. You are too beautiful to be feeling down.
It has not been easy for me since I heard you were not feeling fine. I send you this message to let you know I’m thinking of you and hope you will get better soon; wishing you fast return to health.
I was saddened when I heard you were ill; here I brought you a bouquet of richflowery red rose as a sign of my love and strong hope for your health and happiness. Fell better soon.
I wish I had a magic wand with which I can call you up from your sick bed; but I don’t, so I pray for you everyday to get well soon.
We are so eager to have you back with us. Arise and shine and bounce back to life. We wish you quick return to health.
I am heartbroken to learn of your ill health! I wish you speedy recovery so we can enjoy our lives together. Fell better soon.
I miss your laughter and your vibrancy. Wishing you a fast recovery.
Hope you will feel better soon quotes
I hope you find fast healing with each and every day my sweet friend.
Sending sunshine to brighten your day. Get well soon my dearest friend.
Get Well Soon Funny Wishes
Fell Good Soon. Along with a warm message and fond thoughts.
May the prayers and blessings of good health I am sending with these flowers make your strong and healthy soon. Get well mate.
Your absence is creating a vacuum and we are missing you so much. You have always made a great difference in our lives when you were fit. Now you’re ill, we wish you speedy recovery and join our hands in prayer to proclaim you healing.
Recovering sooner than you think has been my prayer since you left. Swing back to life and wear your cheerful look again. I send you fast healing wishes.
I wish I had a rod with magical powers to take away your ill-health; I would heal you just now and take you home. I care so much about you and wish you quick healing.
I hope each day brings you renewed strength and that much closer to recovery.
As I close my eyes to pray every night, my only prayer request is that God will heal you speedily for me. I wish you quick recovery!
Look outside; the sun is shining and it’s telling you to get well soon.
Get better soon lazy brother. Your absence has created more work than I can handle. The more you stay in the hospital, the more work I have to do. Anyway, get well very quickly and come home. I’m missing you.
It broke my heart when I heard you were sick. I wish I can take the pains away faster than the doctors can. Get better soon.
I have taken the pledge to stand by your sick bed till you are strong again. Fell good soon!
Hope you feel better soon Wishes
Sending you well wishes for your quick recovery and good health.
The most important thing in illness is never to lose heart. Our prayers are with you. Fell Better Soon.
Everyone is itching to see your lovely face around here again, so get up and exercise your bones. Fell better soon.
Lovely people like you are not supposed to fall sick. It beats me why you are on that sick bed. Fell good soon. Your presence makes the world a happy and lively place to live in . With your sickness, the world has suddenly become gloomy and unexciting. Ple
All the best and get better soon friend!
Best wishes. I hope that you’re back in the swing very soon.
Don’t fool around, don’t pretend! I’m just kidding, get better soon, love you, your best Friend!
I will not stop burning my night candles until I see the light back in yours and the smile back on your face. Fell good soon.
I wish to see you bouncing like your normal healthy self quite soon. I wish you speedy recovery! I wish you the fast and easy recovery as I send you loads of blessings and kisses. Fell better soon.
Thoughtful prayers sent your way that you will soon feel better again.
I hope that you are getting plenty of rest so you can recover from feeling unwell.
Get Well Soon Deer Quotes
Best wishes for a little progress, a little encouragement, every day during your recuperation.
Dear family (Aunt/Uncle/Cousin) You are that important part of our family, Who when not present, Makes the whole place looks empty, We all are missing you lots ! Get well soon ,love you!
Sending you tons of well wishes for your fast recovery.
As you are healing, may you feel warmth and compassion from all who care about you. Best wishes that you will soon be back to doing all the things you love.
Recovery is hard work – but you’re not alone. Not a day goes by that you aren’t thought of and wished well.
I am sending you a lorry load of good wishes and blessings for your quick recovery.
We hope you feel better because we miss you so much.
I pray for you every day and will keep praying till the sickness leaves the way it came. You are always in my prayers, fell better soon.
Everyday, I talk to God about your health, that he may give you the power to rise up from your sick bed and be whole again.
While you rest and recover, I’ll be next to you praying and hoping for a smooth and quick recovery.
Everyday, I think about how much joy we derived from playing and doing things together. Without you, there can be no joy and no fun. Get well soon.
I am sending you healing thoughts with all the love in my heart with the hope that you are much better today. Fell good soon.
If money can buy back your health, I wouldn’t mind closing my bank account just to see you well again. You mean the world to me, so get well soon!
From sunrise to sunset, from east to west, from north to south, we all pray for your quick recovery. Get better soon.
Rest well so that you may heal and find health again in no time.
I heard that you were feeling sick. Hoping you find strength with each new day.
The little flowers are rising and blooming; it’s the world’s way of saying, “get better soon.”
I pray for your speedy recovery so you can come and fill the house with your healthy and lively presence. Fell good soon!
I was told you are in the hospital. I do hope they won’t keep you there for too long because we need you around here more than they need you there!
I got the news of your sickness and got you some flowers to make your happier and healthier again. Get well soon.
Wishing you a fast, easy recovery and perhaps some bright cheeriness as I send love your way.
When you are sick I miss the fun and laughter. Fell better soon.
Hope you feel better soon.
Drink plenty of fluid and get lots of rest so you can recover soon.
My love Sun comes in the morning but sets sadly, Flowers bloom but are unhappy to see you so, Birds are silent and don’t sing anymore, Everyone wishes for you to recover very soon,So that my personal universe see the first bloom, The sweetness of the river water and the chirping of the birds, Fell better soon my beloved love
May the good wishes and warm thoughts of those who care about you send a little cheerfulness into your world and help you feel better.
No day passes without you being in my prayers. Though it may seem hard, but with prayers, love, and determination, you will win the battle over sickness.
May good health envelop you, spurring a quick recovery.
I look forward to your full recovery so we can get together again soon.
Fair warning, laughter may be the best remedy when you are feeling under the weather.
There are several reasons your family is worried and needs you at home, and one of it is that you are so wonderful and we just need you back here. Get well soon. We love you.
Waiting eagerly for you to recover soon and make my days lively again. Get well quick.
It is with warmest wishes that I hope you fell good soon my friend.
Cheer up and put a smile on your face because we will always be here to keep you company till your health is fully recovered.
Dear friend from school, The school and playground are boring without you. People say I am always snoring without you, what do I do, can’t do a thing alone, Get better soon cheerful friend , else I shall join you soon, Just joking on that, kick the illness and come back!
I hope this note finds you happy and healthy again very soon my dear friend.
As you are recovering from your ailment, may the prayers of your loved ones send you warmth and cheerfulness as you recover to start doing what you know how to do best!
Sending you healing thoughts and a little sunshine to brighten your day.
All the beautiful flowers are blooming and blossoming. It is nature’s way of telling you to get better soon and blossom.
I am sending you a lorry load of healing thoughts and healthy sunshine to make your day brighter as you get better. Fell good soon.
I wish you well a hundred times a day…. In my heart.
Fell better soon so you can once again experience all the fun and delight that life has to offer.
Sending you the brightest wishes to say, hope you fell better soon.
As you travel the path of recuperation, I wish you comfort, care and speedy healing.
Our dear Boss, We are missing you our good Boss, without your guidance and leadership, we all feel like people without cause, you are the anchor of this ship, and without you it sails astray, so get well real quick!
My heart skipped its beat when I received the news of your ill-health. I wish you could tap health from me and remain healthy that I may see your smiles every day at the office. I pour my well-wishes like a libation and offer my prayers as a sacrifice for
Recover well, to be strong and sound. Rest well, to walk on the path to good health.
I fall sick when you are sick, we are in this together, my wish for you is that you will fell good soon so we can be together again. Get well soon sweetheart, I miss you!
Get better soon so you can resume bringing brightness and delight to our life!
Seeing you every day is one of the greatest things that happened to me. Now I can no longer see you because ill-health has forced you to seclusion. I offer you a basketful of flowery quick-recovery prayers. Get better soon and return to me…praying for your
Get up and enjoy life. Get well soon
Get Well Soon Messages for her
I pray every inch of your body feels better soon! I miss your face!
I greatly miss you, but even greater is the fact that you miss something special here. Get well so soon and return home to decorate your life with rainbow colors and brightness of this special gift, waiting for you.
I hope each new day brings you closer to a full and speedy recovery.
When you are feeling unwell, my heart feels sad. I hope you fell good soon.
I am sending you my warmest prayers with all the love and care in my heart. Fell better soon.
Wish you quick recovery. Get well
Look out the window from your hospital bed. The sun has risen again and is smiling on you; urging you to rise up soon and get well.
Please know that I am thinking of you a lot of time, hoping for your fast recovery.
I wish that the angels of good health would come visit you in your sick bed to raise you from your sickness. Fell better soon my dearest, for there are several reasons why you should not remain in that sick bed. Get well soon!
I’ve heard somewhere that you were not feeling well. So here’s to wishing you an easy and speedy recovery.
Please consider these flowers as my hugs and kisses, wishing that you were here instead of lying in that sick bed. Fell good soon my dear.
I don’t like seeing you feeling so blue. So here’s my get better soon wishes for you.
As the sun will rise in the morning, may you also rise from the sickness that you feel and may you feel whole once again. So get better soon my lovely friend. Don’t worry, for you’re not in this alone, you will soon get through this and rise up once again.
Here’s praying that you will fell good soon and experience the happiness of being healthy and lively again. Remember that we love you and miss you so dearly.
Just like a flower in a gloom, here you lie helpless. Please get up, arise and bloom, and dance like there’s no tomorrow. Wishing you a quick recovery, my honey.
With prayers and good wishes that you will fell better soon. I hope that this get well soon wish will bring a smile in your face. Remember that you are still so beautiful so please don’t feel down.
It’s not been easy for me to know that you are not feeling fine. So I’m sending you this message to let you know that I am always thinking of you and I hope that you will feel so much better real soon.
You’re on Get Well Soon Messages, page 3 of 3 of Get Well Soon Quotes and Messages
Page 1 – Get Well Quotes
Page 2 – Quotations and Wishes for Getting Well
Page 3 – Get Well Soon Messages
Get well soon messages when someone is sick, injured, or recovering from a surgery, your words of care and love can go a long way in making them feel better and relaxed. It doesn’t matter whether the person is a friend, colleague or a relative. What matters is how your caring words make them feel!
Doctor’s medicine is important, but sometimes, it’s more important for patients to feel good about themselves! The healing power is often said to be a matter of how you feel. So when you send a get-well-soon card to a close friend or loved one, make sure the messages inspire and encourage them to feel better!
Get Well Soon Messages – Magical Words for Speedy Recovery
Funny Get Well Wishes
Fun and laughter can revive and rejuvenate anyone. It is not for nothing that they say that laughter is one of the best medicine. Anything funny that brightens up the patient can work wonders! Send a card with an appropriate funny message from these:
- Falling ill is a great way to get paid off. I wish you enjoy your beauty sleep while funding our poor doctors! Wish you a quick recovery!
- Dear friend, we are sad that you have been away for a while. We have been missing your smile. We miss you at work! Get well soon!
- If you had not enjoyed all that ice cream without me, the fever would not have been this severe. Next time call me to share all the ice cream! Get well soon!
- What happened to you? You need to get well soon. We have to continue our gossiping, so sleep well and get well soon.
- Now that you have fallen sick, you must know that you are the most likable person around. Even the bacteria and viruses have fallen for your charms. Wish you make a speedy recovery!
Funny Get Well Messages
- Now that you are under house arrest, you will get all the lawful punishments you deserve! It’s time to get all the bed rest and fluids that you deserve so much! Wishing you to get well soon!
- I wish you to make a speedy recovery. You know I need to borrow some money! Don’t you know that you are the only bank I take loans from! So get well dear!
- Another chance to sleep in for you? Some folks will go to great lengths to get some extra shut-eye. All kidding aside, get well soon!
- If you were not this beautiful, the virus would not have hit on you. I am luckier than you because I am not as charming as you. Get well soon!
- I used to think that you were superhuman. But now I think that you too are human like us! Get well soon!
- A healthier you means less work for me. What are you waiting for? Get well soon!
Get Well Soon Funny
- Folks who think laughter is the best medicine apparently have never had morphine. Be well.
- Feel better in a hurry so we can get back to making fun of you with no guilt.
- I’ve waved my magic wand to make it all better…what’s taking so long?
- Sorry you had to eat hospital food.
- Life is boring without you. Hurry up already!
- I can only be nice for so long – get better soon.
Wishes for Friend
- God’s speed in your recovery to full health!
- Prayers coming your way for a speedy recovery.
- Hope your 100% soon!
- Sending recovery good thoughts your way.
- Hope your feeling well soon.
- Sending good, healthy vibes your way for a speedy recovery.
- Being sick is no fun — come join the fun people and get well soon.
- Feeling better sometimes just takes a little time. You’ve taken enough. Get well right away.
- I’m Florence Nightingale and you’re my patient. We will get through this together.
- I worry that when you get all our warm regards your fever will increase further. Just kidding! Get well and get back soon!
- You don’t look great when you are ill. So get well in a hurry so that you look attractive again! Wishing you a speedy recovery!
- I think God is always testing your tolerance because you have lots of patience. Be on good terms with god and get well soon!
- I am looking for a magician to fix that broken leg of yours. You don’t have to spend so many weeks in recovery! Just kidding! Wish you a speedy recovery!
- I remember telling you that I will stand by you forever! But that didn’t mean that you had to break your hands for me to prove my words! Get well soon!
- Make sure that you don’t play with the medicines and follow what the doctors tell you! Wish you a complete and speedy recovery!
- If you don’t get better fast I will inject you with lots of pain killers. I guess you know that I am not great when it comes to taking injections! Get well and skip my injections!
- Hope day by day goes quickly and you’re up on your feet soon.
- Your illness is another confirmation for my doubts that you are such a great attention seeker! Wish you a quick recovery so that you can seek all the attention when you are healthy!
- I know that there is no fun in being in the hospital. I wish that you are kicked out of there quickly! Get well soon!
Inspiring a patient and making them feel strong can contribute to their recovery in a big way. Here are some messages that can inspire your friend or loved one to get will and get back to their normal life!
- I wish you to get well and get back to life again so that you can experience all the delights and fun that life has to offer!
- When I checked the doctor’s prescription I found that it didn’t have a very important medicine – your best friend’s company! Wish you a speedy recovery!
- I wish that every day your strength grows and you become happier and healthier! Fill yourself with all the positive energy and you will recover faster!
- Don’t worry about the illness. I am taking karate classes to kick the hell out of it! Wishing you a speedy recovery!
- Take a look outside and the sun is shining bright and tells you to get better and get going! Cheer up and get well soon!
- This is the best time when you should know that so many people care about you. And I am one of those people! Wish you get well and back to work soon!
What to Say in a Get Well Card
- There is time for work and time for rest. You feel sick because it was time your body got some rest. I think it was for the best! When you get back on your feet, it will be time for us to party hard! Wishing you a speedy recovery!
- We all miss you, your kindness and your sense of humor! You need to know that everyone is eagerly waiting for your return. Get well soon!
- I have a whole bunch of new stories to tell! Get well and get back soon so that I won’t forget them!
- When I was sick, you cracked up a joke and said that laughter is the best medicine! It made me even more ill. Don’t worry I will not be sending many jokes to you! Wishing you a speedy recovery!
- Good humor and health are like sunshine to greenery! Life is not just about living, it’s about living well! So shine and get well soon!
- I am wondering why it’s easy to read the doctor’s bill and not their prescription! Keep pondering as you heal quickly!
After a Surgery
Surgeries are followed by some pain and challenges. A few words of care and love during this time can help speed up the healing!
- You are one of the strongest and bravest people I know! Now it’s time to heal and get better soon! Wishing a speedy recovery!
- I wish you the best in health and that you make a quick recovery from your surgery!
- A successful surgery is 100% of the job done well! Now it’s up to you to heal quickly and get back to life! Wishing you a quick recovery!
- The best thing about a surgery is that everyone takes full care of you! It is an even better feeling than getting a vacation! I wish you a speedy recovery!
- Your surgery was your doctor’s headache! Healing and recovering is yours! Rest and relax and enjoy all the pampering and care you get! Wishing you all the care and love so that you make a quick recovery!
Wishes Recovery Good
- Don’t worry if you feel crummy after the surgery. Its only for a few days. Sending you wishes for a faster recovery!
- I wanted you to know that you are in our thoughts and good wishes! I am praying for your quick recovery and better health!
- Feel messages of healing coming your way from all your friends at the office.
- When I think of your strength, I know that a surgery is nothing to stop you! Wish you a speedy recovery!
Words of Encouragement After Surgery
- The medicines and pain are not as bad as the hospital food! I know how much you must be craving for home-made food! Get well soon so that you can enjoy all the good food you love!
- Sending you our love and wishes after your surgery! We wish you to recover quickly and get back to being healthy and happier than ever!
- It’s time for you to listen to your doctor and loved ones! Drink all the fluids, take all the medicines and take rest. You can work and enjoy all you can once you have recovered fully! Wishing you a speedy recovery!
- I am happy for your successful surgery! Spending your days in the hospital can be boring. But the best part is getting your food in bed! Wishing you a speedy recovery so that you don’t get spoilt by the daily routine!
- I wish you comfort and rest after your surgery! I want you to know that we are thinking of you and wish you a speedy recovery!
Looking for get well card messages that hit the mark? Review these listings for ideas. And, then, personalize your card with your own message.
Card messages aren’t my thing. Get well soon!
During this down time we hope that your recovery is a relaxing and restful one. All the best and we hope you get well soon!
GET WELL SOON!! Missing you lots and we hope that you have a quick recovery.
Get well soon. Feel better. We miss you!
Better you than me. Get well soon!
Get Well Soon Greetings
GET WELL SOON!! We’re missing you lots at . Wishing you a speedy recovery and looking forward to having you back soon.
Good health starts with a happy heart. Hope these flowers start the job!
Here’s to hoping you get well soon. We’re thinking of you during this time and we hope that your recovery is a restful one.
Get well soon greetings from one of your best friends.
Here’s to hoping you GET WELL SOON! We’re missing you at and can’t wait to have you back.
Hope your recovery is a speedy one. We miss you!
We’re hoping your surgery (GOES/WENT) well, and that your recovery is quick!
Hope you’re back on your feet pronto.
You’ll be on your feet again soon.
Hoping these flowers brighten not only your room, but your heart today.
We pray and hope this finds you well on the way to recovery.
More recovery messages
I am sorry you are not feeling well. I am praying for you to have a complete and quick recovery.
If I told you to “Get Well Soon,” it wouldn’t be soon enough. Get Well Now.
I’m really sorry to hear of your illness. We’re all thinking of you during this time and hope your recovery is a speedy one.
Loving relief for your aches and pains.
Loving thoughts are tucked inside this bundle of flowers!
May every day find you feeling better!
May you enjoy this time off to put your feet up and recover fully. We hope that the next few weeks are filled with lots of rest and relaxation.
May you feel your usual self again in no time!! Missing you lots while you’re getting back on you feet and hope to see you at again soon.
May your hospital stay be only short! Wishing you a complete and restful recovery. GET WELL SOON!
May your recovery be a quick and zippy one. Enjoy the time off and we hope to see back on your feet again soon.
May your recovery be a short but restful one. We’re all thinking of you during this time and we hope you’re back on your feet soon.
Our thoughts and prayers are with you as we wish for a complete and restful recovery. Looking forward to catching up with you again soon.
Our thoughts are with you. Get well soon! Thinking of you.
Our warmest thoughts are with you. Wishing you a speedy recovery.
Sending loads of love your way for a speedy recovery!
Our prayers, healing thoughts, and a little sunshine to brighten your day are coming your way.
Sending you some get well cheer!
Take care of yourself and feel better soon.
Thinking of you. May you feel better soon.
To brighten your day!
Come Back Soon
We miss you! Come back soon!
We’re sick without you. Get well soon.
We’re all missing you terribly and can’t wait to have you back at again. Get well soon! Lots of love.
We’re all thinking of you during this time while you’re getting better in hospital. Wishing you a speedy recovery and we hope to see you again at soon.
We’re all thinking of you while you’re in hospital with your feet up. Wishing you a speedy recovery and we hope to see you at again soon.
We’re thinking of you during this time!! Wishing you a restful recovery and we hope that your back to you’re usual self again soon.
Our prayers for a speedy recovery.
The Official “Get Well Soon” Song Video
Wishing you a super duper, fast and zippy recovery! hasn’t been the same without you.
Wishing you all the best with your recovery. May you use this restful time to recharge and energize. All the best.
You are in my thoughts. If there is anything I can do, please let me know.
You are missed! Get well and hurry back.
Get Well Wishes
- For a quick recovery and return to good health.
- Sending you a boatload of well wishes for a speedy recovery.
- Hugs and Kisses and get well wishes.
- Hope your tail is wagging again soon.
- Take care of yourself and be well soon.
- Praying you are feeling great in no time.
- Heard that you’ve been under the weather. Hope things clear up soon.
What to say when someone is sick
- Sending loving thoughts your way and hoping for a quick recovery.
- Caring thoughts are with you.
- Hope you feel better soon!
- We’re missing you tons.
- Surgery stinks! Get well in a hurry – we miss you.
You might also like:
Quotes about Overcoming
Merry Christmas greetings, jokes and pictures
Religious Get Well Messages
Sometimes it is appropriate to give someone a get well message with more of an inspirational meaning. In that case you may want to include a religious theme.
Think about the person’s interests and what he would think is funny or encouraging. Use this information to affect them in a big way with your card message. Use the examples below to get your creative juices flowing.
- Illnesses are just a reminder that we need miracles. I’m praying for you to experience a miracle.
- I know God has his own timing for answering prayers, but I hope I hear that you’re better soon.
- We’ll be praying for your health to be fully restored soon.
- Know God promises to give strength when you need it and that we are praying for you to have strength and peace as you face health challenges.
- If you ever want someone to pray with you. Give me a call.
- We don’t always get to know the reasons we go through struggles in this life. There is a bigger plan, and it is all in His hands. I am praying for you.
- “Beloved, I pray that you may prosper in all things and be in health, just as your soul prospers.” -3 John 2
- I know the Lord can heal anyone. I have faith that He will take care of you and that His will will be even more spectacular than anything we can imagine.
- Prayer is the best medicine that doctors don’t write prescriptions for. Don’t worry, I’ll supply you with a healthy dose of prayer.
- I pray that you hear from the Lord soon and that His answer is yes. I’m praying for a complete healing.
- Prayer helps the ill and those who pray. I hope that we will be blessed in your recovery.
- Healing of the heart sometimes precedes healing of the body. We will all eventually have a new body when we go on to live with our savior. Won’t that be wonderful!
- The power to heal the sick is within His control. Now we have to wait on His timing and trust in His wisdom.
- I’ll be praying as much as I can. God might even get tired of hearing from me.
- Remember the suffering that Jesus endured in his experience in the flesh. I know Jesus understands what we go through as humans with mortal bodies. It’s comforting to know He can empathize.