Prayer does not need to be a flowery speech; its how we talk to God. We pray when we want to communicate thanksgiving or a need to our Heavenly Father. He is the source of our strength and every one of our prayers is heard by Him. He not only listens and answers our prayers; He also tells us how to pray. We see the model for prayer as given by Jesus in Matthew 6. I list the model below amongst these ten powerful prayers for strength.
Table of contents
- 1 Strength in What Jesus Teaches and Does
- 2 Powerful Prayers of Old Testament Men
- 3 Prayer For Strength in a Song
- 4 Religious Prayer for Strength
- 5 Awesome Prayers for Strength
- 6 Biblical Prayer for Strength
- 7 Godly Prayer for Strength
- 8 Inspiring Prayer for Strength
- 9 A Prayer for Strength
- 10 A Prayer for Strength and Encouragement
- 11 A Prayer for Strength to Endure
- 12 Additional Prayer Resources
Strength in What Jesus Teaches and Does
Jesus Teaches Us to Pray; Physical and Spiritual Strength
Matthew 6:9-13 (KJV) After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread. And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen.
Jesus Acknowledges God’s Strength in Raising Lazarus
John 11:41-42 So they took away the stone. And Jesus lifted up his eyes and said, “Father, I thank you that you have heard me. I knew that you always hear me, but I said this on account of the people standing around, that they may believe that you sent me.”
Jesus Needed Strength; He Petitioned The Father
John 12:27-28 “Now is my soul troubled. And what shall I say? ‘Father, save me from this hour’? But for this purpose I have come to this hour. Father, glorify your name.” Then a voice came from heaven: “I have glorified it, and I will glorify it again.”
Jesus Prays For All Men; the Strength of Selfless Love
John 17 When Jesus had spoken these words, he lifted up his eyes to heaven, and said, “Father, the hour has come; glorify your Son that the Son may glorify you, since you have given him authority over all flesh, to give eternal life to all whom you have given him. And this is eternal life, that they know you the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom you have sent. I glorified you on earth, having accomplished the work that you gave me to do. And now, Father, glorify me in your own presence with the glory that I had with you before the world existed.
“I have manifested your name to the people whom you gave me out of the world. Yours they were, and you gave them to me, and they have kept your word. Now they know that everything that you have given me is from you. For I have given them the words that you gave me, and they have received them and have come to know in truth that I came from you; and they have believed that you sent me. I am praying for them. I am not praying for the world but for those whom you have given me, for they are yours. All mine are yours, and yours are mine, and I am glorified in them. And I am no longer in the world, but they are in the world, and I am coming to you. Holy Father, keep them in your name, which you have given me, that they may be one, even as we are one. While I was with them, I kept them in your name, which you have given me. I have guarded them, and not one of them has been lost except the son of destruction, that the Scripture might be fulfilled. But now I am coming to you, and these things I speak in the world, that they may have my joy fulfilled in themselves. I have given them your word, and the world has hated them because they are not of the world, just as I am not of the world. I do not ask that you take them out of the world, but that you keep them from the evil one. They are not of the world, just as I am not of the world. Sanctify them in the truth; your word is truth. As you sent me into the world, so I have sent them into the world. And for their sake I consecrate myself, that they also may be sanctified in truth.
“I do not ask for these only, but also for those who will believe in me through their word, that they may all be one, just as you, Father, are in me, and I in you, that they also may be in us, so that the world may believe that you have sent me. The glory that you have given me I have given to them, that they may be one even as we are one, I in them and you in me, that they may become perfectly one, so that the world may know that you sent me and loved them even as you loved me.Father, I desire that they also, whom you have given me, may be with me where I am, to see my glory that you have given me because you loved me before the foundation of the world. O righteous Father, even though the world does not know you, I know you, and these know that you have sent me. I made known to them your name, and I will continue to make it known, that the love with which you have loved me may be in them, and I in them.”
Powerful Prayers of Old Testament Men
Jabez Prayed for Strength in an Enlarged Land
I Chronicles 4:10 Jabez called upon the God of Israel, saying, “Oh that you would bless me and enlarge my border, and that your hand might be with me, and that you would keep me from harm so that it might not bring me pain!” And God granted what he asked.
Nehemiah’s Prayer; Strength For a Big Project
Nehemiah 1:5-11 …“O LORD God of heaven, the great and awesome God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments, let your ear be attentive and your eyes open, to hear the prayer of your servant that I now pray before you day and night for the people of Israel your servants, confessing the sins of the people of Israel, which we have sinned against you. Even I and my father’s house have sinned. We have acted very corruptly against you and have not kept the commandments, the statutes, and the rules that you commanded your servant Moses. Remember the word that you commanded your servant Moses, saying, ‘If you are unfaithful, I will scatter you among the peoples, but if you return to me and keep my commandments and do them, though your outcasts are in the uttermost parts of heaven, from there I will gather them and bring them to the place that I have chosen, to make my name dwell there.’ They are your servants and your people, whom you have redeemed by your great power and by your strong hand. O Lord, let your ear be attentive to the prayer of your servant, and to the prayer of your servants who delight to fear your name, and give success to your servant today, and grant him mercy in the sight of this man.”
Jonah’s Prayer from the Belly of a Fish
Jonah 2:2-7 …“I called out to the LORD, out of my distress, and he answered me; out of the belly of Sheol I cried, and you heard my voice. For you cast me into the deep, into the heart of the seas, and the flood surrounded me; all your waves and your billows passed over me. Then I said, ‘I am driven away from your sight; yet I shall again look upon your holy temple. ‘The waters closed in over me to take my life; the deep surrounded me; weeds were wrapped about my head at the roots of the mountains. I went down to the land whose bars closed upon me forever; yet you brought up my life from the pit,O LORD my God. When my life was fainting away, I remembered the LORD, and my prayer came to you, into your holy temple. Those who pay regard to vain idols forsake their hope of steadfast love. But I with the voice of thanksgiving will sacrifice to you; what I have vowed I will pay. Salvation belongs to the LORD!”
Prayer For Strength in a Song
O Strength and Stay (John Bacchus Dykes; Ambrose of Milan)
O Strength and Stay upholding all creation,
Who ever dost Thyself unmoved abide;
Yet day by day the light in due gradation
From hour to hour through all its changes guide.
Grant to life’s day a calm unclouded ending,
An eve untouched by shadows of decay, The brightness of a holy deathbed blending With dawning glories of the eternal day.
Hear us, O Father, gracious and forgiving,
Through Jesus Christ Thy co-eternal Word, Who, with the Holy Ghost, by all things living Now and to endless ages art adored.
Lead Me (Sanctus Real)
I look around and see my wonderful life
Almost perfect from the outside
In picture frames I see my beautiful wife
But on the inside, I can hear her saying…
“Lead me with strong hands
Stand up when I can’t
Don’t leave me hungry for love
Chasing dreams, what about us?
Show me you’re willing to fight
That I’m still the love of your life
I know we call this our home
But I still feel alone”
I see their faces, look in their innocent eyes
They’re just children from the outside
I’m working hard, I tell myself they’ll be fine
They’re in independent
But on the inside, I can hear them saying…
So Father, give me the strength
To be everything I’m called to be
Oh, Father, show me the way
To lead them
Won’t You lead me?
To lead them with strong hands
To stand up when they can’t
Don’t want to leave them hungry for love,
Chasing things that I could give up
I’ll show them I’m willing to fight
And give them the best of my life So we can call this our home Lead me, ’cause I can’t do this alone
Father, lead me, ’cause I can’t do this alone
Our God is Greater (Chris Tomlin)
Was This Article Helpful?
If this article was helpful to you, please consider linking this article to your own blog or sharing this through the social buttons to the left. For other related articles that may interest you take a look at:
Bible Verses By Topic: Inspirational Scriptures by Subject
10 Popular Bedtime Prayers
The Holy Bible, King James Version
The Holy Bible, English Standard Version
“Scripture quotations are from The Holy Bible, English Standard Version® (ESV®), copyright © 2001 by Crossway, a publishing ministry of Good News Publishers. Used by permission. All rights reserved.”
Youtube.com “Our God is Greater” by Chris Tomlin
Image: nuchylee / FreeDigitalPhotos.net
Would you like to get the daily question in your FB messenger? Just click the button below to get started.
Share this post
: | | | |
We know we still have so many things to do.
We have dreams that should come to pass, goals to be achieved, desires to be granted, lives to impact, work to do, money to make and many other things we use our precious time for.
And, oh! We can’t afford to be weak!
We can’t afford to break down!
We mustn’t lose strength!
Often times than not, prayers perform a lot of wonders than we think they do.
Your words of prayers, today, can go a long way in giving strength to that special someone you believe shouldn’t get weak. As you offer prayers for them in your heart, letting them know you remember them in your prayers by sending a powerful prayer text is so sweet.
I trust you to make a beautiful choice from the list of messages we’ve prepared for you.
Please, do share with others.
Religious Prayer for Strength
1. I pray that the Lord grant you strength in all of your ways. May you not fall by the way. You will continually move from strength to strength. And may you always be happy. In Jesus name.
2. Make you always wake up strengthened for each day. Weariness is not your portion, in the name of Jesus. You will never be tired, even after all you want has been achieved, in Jesus name.
3. Your strength will never fail you. You will always remain strong to forge through each day. The joy of the Lord in your life will be your strength, always, in Jesus mighty name.
4. It’s a new day. The mercies of the Lord are new every day. And today, His mercy will speak for you and grant you strength to go through today and days to come, in the name of Jesus.
5. Those who wait upon the Lord will have their strength renewed. And because you trust the Lord, you will get new strength for each day. You will never fail, in the mighty name of Jesus.
6. Strength for each new day is what I pray for you. You will always have reasons to go through each day because of the strength the Lord will bestow on you. And may you never get weak. In Jesus name.
7. Some days can be so tough, one would want to give up. But I pray that the Lord grants you the fortitude to go through each day as it comes. You are strengthened, by the power of the name of Jesus.
8. May the good Lord in His infinite mercies, grant you the power to go through today and all the travails of life. May you never lose focus, in Jesus name.
9. Even when the times are harsh, you will have the power that will make you never throw in the towel. You will love to go through each day, knowing that you have divine backing. In the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
10. Truly, it isn’t easy to live in a world like ours. It really takes divine strength to remain standing. I pray for you, dear, that you receive that strength. And that strength will help you never to give up on living, in the name of Jesus.
Awesome Prayers for Strength
11. Live through each day believing that God is the strength. And once you live with this belief, even tough days will seem fun for you. May the sufficient strength of God abound to you in the name of Jesus.
12. Once the heart is strengthened it will be easy to go through even tough days. And you know, dearest that God is the strength of our heart. So give him your heart for strength and I trust God that you’ll never be let down in Jesus name.
13. You will never be sick. You will never be weak. You will never fall. You will never be weary. In the powerful name of Jesus. You will always remain strong and your strength will never fail you. In Jesus name, I pray, Amen.
14. I believe you trust in the Lord and you have your anxieties cast on Him. I pray that you will not have reasons to think that your prayers are not answered. He never fails and He won’t begin with you dear. He’s your strength. In Jesus name, we pray, Amen.
15. The Lord will hold you up in His arms and you can be assured that stumbling is not for you. And that strength to go through all sort of situations will constantly be yours. He will surely provide for you, strength and courage for each day, in Jesus name.
16. In the name of Jesus, the Lord will strongly uphold you with His strong arms lest you dash your foot against any stone. He shall preserve and grant you the ability to scale through tough circumstances, Amen.
17. Grace and strength for each passing day will be granted unto you. The devil has lost his hold on you, therefore you can’t stumble, in the precious name of Jesus, Amen.
18. Strength from above can go a long way in making a day fulfilled. I pray you receive this strength for this day and for days to come, in Jesus mighty name. You are strong, dear!
19. And the Lord will grant unto you, strength beyond your comprehension. Nations you know not will rise for your cause and you shall not be weak in Jesus name.
20. May you have the strength to resist the works of Satan, today and beyond. May you become the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus, in His mighty name we pray, Amen!
Biblical Prayer for Strength
21. May His strength never leave you and may you continue shining like the light God has made you. May His face shine on you even as you go about your daily activities in Jesus name.
22. Today, May God strengthen you and may all things work in your favour. May you obtain favour, even before men and those you know not, in Jesus name, Amen!
23. There is no need to give in to negative thoughts, today as the Lord himself will dwell in your heart and thoughts and strengthen you beyond your thinking. You are blessed in Jesus mighty name, Amen!
24. Daily, you will live life in its entirety. You will not just exist, but live, because as surely as the Lord lives, your strength will never fail you. In Jesus name, Amen! Go, and end it in thanksgiving.
25. Even at moments when you have a broken heart with a groaning spirit, trust in God. His Grace is sufficient and His strength never fails. And He’ll provide you with His strength from above in Jesus name.
26. Commit each day into the Lord’s hands and see how he’ll rise for your cause and strengthen you. This should be the order of your day. God first. And divine strength will be yours, in Jesus name.
27. The Lord knows you, even more than you know yourself and He, in fact, knows when you weak. And because He loves you, He’ll provide you with strength lest you fall, in Jesus name, Amen!
28. Christ died and rose again and so we have life and strength to go through even tough times. May you receive the manner of strength that will leave you dazed and wanting more in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen!
29. You only have to believe, and His divine strength is yours because He never fails and He’ll give to you according to your request. In the name of Jesus.
30. Our God never sleeps nor slumbers and He has His eyes on you. He’ll be your strength and your backbone and you shall not be weary in Jesus name.
Godly Prayer for Strength
31. He cares for the sparrow, so He’ll never leave those He has created in His own image in their down moments. He’ll definitely provide strength, and you shall give Him thanks, in Jesus name.
32. Don’t stop believing. Keep looking on to Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith. He will surely provide for you, strength, even more than you deserve and you will have cause to eventually praise Him, in the name of Jesus.
33. Rather than worry, pray! Keep trusting Him because the strength of those who wait upon the Lord will be renewed and there’s nothing they won’t have the strength for. He’ll be your strength, in Jesus name.
34. Don’t be afraid nor fearful. The Lord will definitely show up for you, even when you least expect. He’ll show that He’s your God, over and over. And strength will be yours, in Jesus mighty name. Amen!
35. All things will work for your good as long as you trust the Lord for strength and He’ll give it to you. He will give you strength whenever you need it, in Jesus name.
36. The Lord Almighty will provide for you, strength from above that defies man understanding. You will never have cause to be weak, now and ever. In the name of Jesus.
37. No matter what you are struggling with, the Lord will always show up for you, strong. You will always have reasons to rejoice and praise our Saviour. So shall it be. In Jesus name, we pray.
38. It doesn’t matter what you think is gonna overcome you because it won’t. The Lord is near and he wouldn’t test you more than you can withstand. You only have to trust God and He’ll provide you with strength beyond your understanding, in the name of Jesus.
39. He will always be with you, as your guide, guarding your footsteps and strengthening you, because He’s a mighty God. His strength, He’ll give to you, in Jesus name, Amen.
40. You shouldn’t be scared of breaking down because you can’t because your trust is in the all-powerful God and He never lets down. So I decree that you receive strength from the Lord, now. In the precious name of Jesus Christ, Amen!
Inspiring Prayer for Strength
41. A city on the hill that cannot be hidden, that’s what He calls you. A person of strength as long as you dwell in His secret place. I pray for divine strength in all your endeavours. By the power in the name of Jesus.
42. God’s plan for you will definitely manifest and I pray He grants you strength in fulfilling His plans and purpose for you. You will never fail Him, because He will be your strength, in the name of Jesus.
43. The uncreated creator will be your strength in all of your deeds. He will always be with you and you will know that He alone is God because His strength never fails. His strength will keep you up and standing, I pray in Jesus name.
44. After it all ends, you will have reasons to praise God. This is because you will realize that Him alone stood up for you in all that you went through and that he was and still is your support and strength, in the name of Jesus we pray.
45. His strength doesn’t fail. His word doesn’t change. He won’t leave nor forsake you, especially at times when you need Him most because He’s faithful and true to His words. His strength will abide with you, in the name of Jesus.
46. He will show up as your strength, your ever-present help in times of trouble in the name of Jesus. His strength doesn’t fail and He’ll see you through all phases of your life, for we pray, in the name of Jesus.
47. There’s no one like our God who doesn’t let His own fear and does not let harm come their way. Even when times get hard, He proves He’s God and their strength. I pray this God will show forth, and silence your enemies and give strength to you, in the name of Jesus.
48. Strength to go through it all will the Lord give to you, even more than you desire. And things will go well and smoothly for you, as the Lord God liveth, in Jesus name.
49. The good Lord will watch over you and keep you from harm’s way. He will give you strength to walk through dark valleys of life, and you will not fall by the roadside in Jesus name.
50. Surely as God lives, His eyes of protection will never leave you and you will not lose sight of Him. He will be your guide, strength and refuge in all situations and hard times in the name of Jesus, Amen!
- Written By Oluwashanu Mayowa.
Have you ever needed supernatural strength to face a situation head-on, but not known what to pray? God is waiting and wants to offer us strength in time of need. Do not be afraid to pray and ask God for His strength to fall upon you! When you are weak, weary or unready to stand, and unsure of what to ask, pray along with these words!
A Prayer for Strength
Lord, I’m weary. My energy is sagging, and my motivation is lagging. And I am so in need of you. I need your strength and your fresh touch to get back on track again. Your Word says the joy of the Lord is my strength. If that’s true, then I need your joy to replace all the bone-tired parts of my mind, body, and soul.
The pressures of life sometimes push me into a corner, rendering me helpless to move forward. A hundred voices call my name, and I feel paralyzed at times to answer, not knowing where to turn. Lord, help me not to quit, to keep running the race faithfully, and to find strength in that safe, secret place of yours, under the shadow of the Almighty.
I need your strength to say no when I’m tempted to surrender to harmful things, or when selfishness clings to my clothes and won’t let go. I need your strength to say yes, when cowardice and fear nudge me to deny the convictions of my heart. I need your strength to reach out in love to those both close to me and all around me. When don’t I need your strength, God?
You are my rock, and I run to you today, believing that you will lift up my heavy arms, that you will fuel me for the tasks you’ve given me, and that your joy will completely consume the weakness of my life and make me strong again. I don’t want to stay grounded, crippled by limitations and failed attempts. I’m tired of feeble efforts. Lord, I want to mount up with wings like an eagle and not just fly. I want to soar.
Renew my strength, Lord. Fill me with your supernatural power to overcome each obstacle in my path. With my eyes on you, Lord, with you walking beside me, working through me, I can make it. Thank you, Lord!
In Jesus’s name, Amen
A Prayer for Strength and Encouragement
Lord, like David, I need your encouragement in a time of trial and anguish. Thank you that you are always on the throne, always my God, ready to save. Thank you for being the same God to me that you were to David. Thank you for always being near and always rescuing me from my fears and hurts. Lord, help me remember that daybreak might be just ahead, that this trial will not last forever. Fill me with hope that daybreak is coming and that your love will always prevail! In Jesus’ Name, Amen!
~ A Good Thing Devotional
A Prayer for Strength to Endure
Lord, I am weary and don’t know when this “race” will end in my life. I feel like I’ve been running forever, trying to outrun this trial. Help me to stop trying to outrun my pain but rather run with endurance the race you have set before me. I know that because of you I am ultimately a victor over the trials in my life. I know that nothing in this world can separate me from your steadfast love. Please give me a measure of your love today; give me the strength to endure this trial. Thank you for your love for me that never ends! And thank you for the crown of joy that awaits me forever in your Kingdom!
~ Adrian Rogers, Love Worth Finding
What are you praying for strength for today? Join our large praying community in the comments below and experience the power, hope, and comfort of being joined in prayer!
Here are more Prayers for Strength when you need God to lift you up in hard times!
Additional Prayer Resources
Here is a collection of some of our favorite Bible verses about the promises of God’s strength. May these give you hope and encouragement to persevere with a bold confidence! Find the complete list at BibleStudyTools.com’s Scripture page.
- “He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak.” ~ Isaiah 40:29
- “those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.” ~ Isaiah 40:31
- “But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me.” ~ 2 Corinthians 12:9
- “God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble.” ~ Psalm 46:1
- “The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and he helps me. My heart leaps for joy, and with my song I praise him. The LORD is the strength of his people, a fortress of salvation for his anointed one.” ~ Psalm 28:7-8
Rebecca Barlow Jordan is an inspirational author, speaker, and passionate follower of Jesus who loves to encourage others heart to heart. She has written 11 books and over 1700 other articles, greeting cards, and other inspirational pieces. Her daily devotional Daily in Your Presence is available for delivery through Crosswalk.com. You can find out more about Rebecca at www.rebeccabarlowjordan.com.
Publication date: August 4, 2015, Updated: January 22,2018
This article is part of our larger Prayers resource meant to inspire and encourage your prayer life when you face uncertain times. Visit our most popular prayers if you are wondering how to pray or what to pray. Remember, the Holy Spirit intercedes for us and God knows your heart even if you can’t find the words to pray.
Prayer for Healing
Prayer for StrengthPrayer for ProtectionMorning PrayersGood Night PrayersSerenity PrayerA Birthday PrayerSinner’s PrayerPrayer for ForgivenessPrayer for GuidanceIntercessory PrayerPrayer for PeacePrayer for FaithPrayer for Love
Now available is our new Daily Prayer devotional! An easy way to find start your day with prayer, read today’s prayer and sign up to receive by email.
Prayer is a powerful tool for communicating with our Heavenly Father. It is an opportunity to become one with the Creator and Giver of all things. Prayer helps us to find strength for today and hope for our future. We should actively pray and trust in its power to change our circumstances for good. Your faith life directly correlates to the quality of your prayer life. Prayer has the power to change not only the people and things around you. Prayer also has the power to change you from the inside out. Here are eight prayers for strength and power in prayer:
When you’re in need of strength, remember that God is the number one healer and can guide you in endless ways. If your heart and life are centered on God, His Word and His Holy Spirit, you can rest assured that He will direct your path. God’s primary means for giving us guidance is in the Bible. “Jesus answered, ‘I tell you the truth, no one can enter the kingdom of God unless he is born of water and spirit.’” (John 3:5). If you’re ready to trust in God’s ability to direct your life, pray this prayer silently or out loud: Heavenly Father, as I arise today, I pray that Your strength pilot me, Your power uphold me, and Your wisdom guide me. May Your eye look before me, Your hand protect me and Your shield defend me. Amen.
Strengthen My Mind, Body and Spirit
Our God has worked in history to defeat sin and Satan and hell and death. He did this through the Gospel of Jesus Christ. God has the power to strength your mind, body and spirit if you allow Him to be at work in your life. If you’re ready for God to step in and transform you from the inside out, pray this prayer silently or out loud: Heavenly Father, I ask you to strengthen my mind, body and spirit today. When I’m weary, may I be refreshed. When I’m worn, may I be renewed. When I’m broken, may I be restored. When I’m fearful, may I become faithful. I pray that I walk in complete confidence today knowing that the Lord Almighty is with me. Amen.
I Surrender All
God calls on all of us to make total surrender to God. If you’re in need of strength and are ready for a change in your life in a way that you’ve never known before, God demands that you allow the Lord to become the ruler of your life. We can only do this when we surrender to Him. If you’re ready to fully let go and let God, pray this prayer silently or out loud: Heavenly Father, I surrender every area of my mind, will and emotions to You. I choose to dwell in Your goodness and faithfulness so that the good seeds You’ve planted in my life will take root. Keep me close to You and direct my steps down the good path You have prepared for me. In Jesus’ name. Amen.
Thank You for Your Protection and Direction
When you’re in need of strength, one of the best things you can do is call on God for protection and direction. He will direct Your paths for good. If you’re ready for His guidance and protection, pray this prayer silently or out loud: Heavenly Father, I come to You today giving thanks. Thank you for keeping and protecting me. Thank you for Your guidance and direction. Thank you for picking me up when I was at my lowest. You are an awesome God and it is because of You I choose to live and walk in Your favor. In Your name I pray. Amen.
Help Me to Know the Power of My Words
We know from Scripture that our words have real power. God spoke the world into being by the power of His words (Hebrews 11:3) and we are in His image in part because of the power we have with words. Words do more than convey information or deliver a message. The power of our words can actually destroy one’s spirit, even stir up hatred and violence if we’re not careful. If you’re ready for your words to bring positivity in your life and the life of others, pray this prayer silently or out loud: Heavenly Father, help me to change my negative words and intentionally transform them into ones that bring life no matter what challenges are placed before me. Words of faith, strength, courage, success confidence, trust, peace, happiness and joy are just some of the positive attributes I want to reign in on my life. Guide me to recognize the power of my words, that they might give glory to You, and also give me strength. In Your name, I pray. Amen.
Strengthen My Family
It’s important that we ask God to bless our families and protect them from harm. God has the power to give them grace, forgiveness and strength to overcome all the difficulties they face. He also has the power to keep your family together when the world tries to pull them apart. If you want to lift up prayers to strengthen your family, pray this pray silently or out loud: Heavenly Father, thank you for today, Thank you for my dear family and all that You have blessed me with. I pray that you fill My family with peace and strength. I pray that their days go smoothly and that their lives are touched in a special way. Reveal Yourself to them in marvelous ways. I pray that any barriers that separate us be let down, and that we would live as a team for You. I pray that Your will be done today and always. Amen.