Family Unity. It is a treasure to us all, and something very precious to each of us. The Lord blesses us with family members to lead, counsel, love and take care of, and in exchange, our family does the same for us. Praying for our family is something we should do daily. Whether someone you love needs God’s grace in a hard situation, or you simply want to bless his or her walk in life through our Lord Jesus Christ.
If the need for prayer and protection for your family and loved ones is what you are seeking most, whether in your own life, or in the life of someone you love, let us pray for you at the holiest place on earth, the Church of the Holy Sepulcher. We have faith that sending your prayer to the place where our Lord Jesus Christ gave his life for us will help your request be granted! It is our honor and privilege to be a prayer warrior for you, and to ask the Lord to watch over you, protect you, and keep you, always. Please submit your prayer request today.
They replied, “Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved—you and your household.” Acts 16:31
Table of contents
- 1 Prayer for Family Unity
- 2 Prayer for Protection Over Family Members
- 3 Prayer for a Troubled Family Relationship
- 4 Prayer for Grandchildren
- 5 Prayer for Your Family’s Strength
- 6 Prayer for a Healthy Pregnancy
- 7 Verses:
- 8 Prayer to Keep Family Together
- 9 Bible Verses about Family
- 10 Prayer Request: Post Your Own “A Prayer for Family”
- 11 Recent prayer requests…
- 12 Prayer for my family protection and peace
Prayer for Family Unity
Lord, I want to thank You for this precious family of mine. For the talents and good things that You have given each of us. Please keep us united, and our bond strong as the days pass. Please guide us, protect us and equip us to do Your will each and every day. Thank You for all that You are, and all that You have given us. My heart is forever grateful!
Prayer for Protection Over Family Members
Lord, I ask for protection and safety over my spouse, my children, my parents, my family members and myself today. Please lead us with Your mighty hands today and always. Deliver us from any enemy and evil that try to hinder our way. Do not let the ways of the enemy blind our eyes. We know that You are for us, so that no one could ever stop us. Please watch over us and guide us all safely throughout this day, so that we may all arrive safely back home, Father. Amen.
Prayer for a Troubled Family Relationship
Heavenly Father, there is a war going on in the souls of many of my family members. I will not be silent about this, and I pray that you will look after them. I also come to you today to pray for the salvation of my family as well. Lord, may my family know You. I pray that they will learn to crave You just as I do. I pray that they will learn to stand strong in the face of trials and tribulations in life. When people knock them down, I pray that they stand up even stronger in You than ever before. I pray that they show love instead of revenge on those who do not agree with them. Give me strength to persevere through any troubles that come my way today. It is time to rise above the sin that comes at me and to that of my family members. It is in Your precious name I pray these things.
Prayer for Grandchildren
Heavenly Father, You have blessed me with precious grandchildren, and I am ever so grateful! I pray for these little souls, Lord. I also want to thank you for my own children. I have raised them up to praise You, and to look to You in all things. I lift up my grandchildren to You today, Lord. These little ones are precious gems in Your eyes, as well as in mine, and that of our family. Please watch over them each and every day. Keep them safe, and guide them in all that they do. I ask these things in Your precious name. Amen.
Prayer for Your Family’s Strength
Please shine your light upon my family today, Lord. Give us strength to overcome all of the difficulties that we are currently dealing with, and protect us against any and all problems we may encounter in future days. Lord, please bring us together as we are meant to be. May the love that binds us only grow stronger as we fulfill the path and desires You have laid out before each of us. Grant my family forgiveness for any sins we have committed against one another. Amen.
Prayer for a Healthy Pregnancy
Thank you Father for the little baby that is about to be born. Lord, I pray that You would protect this unborn child that is being knit together in his/her mother’s womb, and I pray Lord that You would give grace for a safe and healthy delivery at the right time.
May this baby grow up to know and love the Lord Jesus, which will make him/her wise unto salvation. I pray for Your protection and grace for this little baby who is shortly to take his/her place in this world, and I ask that he/she may grow in wisdom and understanding. Guard and protect both mother and child as the day for delivery draws ever closer, and keep them from all the perils and uncertainties in this journey. Amen.
“I appeal to you, brothers and sisters, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that all of you agree with one another in what you say and that there be no divisions among you, but that you be perfectly united in mind and thought.” 1 Corinthians 1:10
“How good and pleasant it is when God’s people live together in unity!” Psalm 133:1
“A friend loves at all times, and a brother is born for a time of adversity.” Proverbs 17:17
My Prayer For You And Your Family.
Dear Friends: My Prayers go out to you and your family today. Please See Prayer Below, and Scroll down to the end for Bible Verses & Scripture Quotes.
See also: My prayer for you today; Prayer for my family today
My Prayer For You And Your Family.
May God bless you and your precious family, and keep you all safe in His loving care.
May God strengthen you, uphold you and encourage you as you go out in faith each day.
May God’s favor, God’s protection and God’s provision surround you as a shield.
May God fill you to overflowing with unspeakable joy and peace.
May God continually smile on you ~ May you all experience God’s sweet presence!
May God keep you in good health and heal you from all your diseases – body, mind, soul and spirit.
May God continually grant you wisdom, strength, and courage – May you always remember that we have a reason to hope!
May God’s restoration power be evident in your life and all your affairs – May your lives be testimonies of God’s grace and goodness!
May God bless and keep you and your family… May He keep you all connected in love, and May your love for each other overflow!
May God fill you with peace now and always!
Yes, May the God of peace be with you all ~ Amen.
1 Samuel 25:6, NIV Long life to you! Good health to you and your household! And good health to all that is yours!
1 Samuel 25:6, NLT Peace and prosperity to you, your family, and everything you own!
Philippians 1:9, NLT I pray that your love will overflow more and more, and that you will keep on growing in knowledge and understanding. (Amen)
Psalm 122:8, NLT For the sake of my family and friends, I will say, “May you have peace.” (Amen!)
Thanks for reading, Dear Friends!
Have a wonderfully blessed, stress-free, productive, and joyful day!
Much Love & Blessings,
Bomi Jolly ~ JollyNotes.com
Want to help? Get Daily Bible Verses Email – Free Inspirational Daily Devotional (Inspirational Bible Verses & Quotes; Inspirational Scriptures, Passages, Bible Scriptures)
Here, we have a prayer for family to ask for God’s help in strengthening a family’s bond. Sometimes, members of our families can be the cause of a lot of stress and worry.
Bring them closer to yourself, and God with this family prayer.
Prayer to Keep Family Together
Say this prayer to help bring your family closer together. Make sure to say the names of any family member you want included in the prayer. Your husband (or wife), sons, daughters, father or mother.
Use this prayer, and write your own at the bottom of this page.
A Prayer for Family
Please shine your light upon my family.
Give us strength to overcome all of the
difficulties that we are dealing with now
and protect us against any and all problems
we may encounter in the future.
O Lord, please bring us together as we
are meant to be. May the love that binds
us only grow stronger as we fulfill the destiny
you have laid out for us.
Grant my family forgiveness for any sins we
have committed. May we also forgive one
another Lord, as it is sometimes difficult to do.
Bless us Lord,
In your name I pray, Amen
Bible Verses about Family
“For the unbelieving husband is made holy because of his wife, and the unbelieving wife is made holy because of her husband. Otherwise your children would be unclean, but as it is, they are holy.”
Check out what the bible has to say about family with these Bible Verses.
Family is an important part of one’s life, and is also very important to God. From Adam and Eve onward, God made humans to be together with love to guide and support one another. Through prayer we can make our families stronger.
Prayer Request: Post Your Own “A Prayer for Family”
If you’d like, you can post your prayer below so the PrayWithMe community can help pray with you.
Rules for Posting: All prayers are posted publicly through to this site. Don’t use full names or any other identifying information that you wouldn’t want out on the web.
Don’t post with ALL CAPS, and try to use proper spelling and grammar.
If you can, help pray for others and post comments of support.
Recent prayer requests…
Tap below to see prayers from other visitors to this site.
- Respectful Daughter- We were having a devotion time…Sunday afternoon for 1 hour with 2 grandsons by conference call. This we started in January using the Joshua Code.… …
- Miracle and blessings- Well, I found a job and going through the hiring process as we speak. I was in a car accident where a driver rear-ended me… …
- God’s Divine Intervention- Dear Lord, Plea send my husband provission or a place of employment that makes him happy. I urgently seek your assistance in this matter. …
- Prayer for my life’s purpose- Dear Lord Jesus, I’m scared. There are times when I just don’t know how to be myself, And secure in the fact that you are… …
- Prayer for dad/family- Dear Sir, This is Nitin from Hyderabad, India. I request your kind prayers for my following needs. Lord, i request your intervention in my dads… …
- Prayer for my family- Hello brethren please help me pray for family so we may have unity, we may get to grow spiritually, we may have good health and… …
- My daughter valerie get out of group home- For my daughter get out of group home and back with us as a family again get their stuff back the state took from me… …
- Hope- Asking for Gods favor – need His touch on our infertility journey – believing that God will allow us to have a beautiful healthy baby… …
- Family Prayer- I’m asking for prayer for my husband who is struggling with depression, that he will be free in Jesus and have peace of mind. I’m… …
- My life- I come to you Lord and give it all to you, my husband lashing out at me with hateful words, and being scared of what… …
- Strength/ Children’s./ Family- I am requesting a prayer to give me strength and help me with my Austin kids . They can get a little overwhelmed in the… …
- Prayer for my family. Seeking peace- Please guide my father and mother. For 24 years now peace to us has been a trouble. My father has lived a life of anger,… …
- Divorce and Separation- My marriage is facing divorce,we have already separated. We have a son and I need God’s will to be done in and through our lives. …
- Pray for protection- I need protection reubuking satan from my life thoughts for protection. Of my family grandchildren and child and peace in the world. …
- Faith- Please Lord Jesus, Father pray for my Aunt Ida as she’s having open heart surgery this morning. Please give her the strength she needs to… …
- Prayer for deliverance- Dear God, please deliver my husband. Give him a discerning spirit of wisdom so that his heart and soul will constantly align with God and… …
- Family reconciliation- Please pray for family reconciliation . My husband left his family and lives with another woman. Pray that God intercedes and he finally accepts God… …
- God’s Divine Intervention- Dear God, Please hear and answer my prayers. Please help my husband obtain provisions for his self employment soon. Please help me be successful at… …
- Please protect my family- Lord Jesus please protect my brother from the person who wants to harm him. Please keep that person or people away from my brother and… …
- Family Love and wealth blessings prayer- Dear God, Its me again – Heavenly father please help my mother achieve her Tender dreams so she can be independent and not always have… …
More prayers posted in: Family
Family is the most important thing in any man or woman life. Family is the first source of support and security, love and understanding, protection and help in any human life. It doesn’t matter where you are at the moment, you always know and have a feeling, that you can go back to your family home. If you have family, you will never feel alone and lost in the world. It is necessary and very key that our families remain and progresses in Christ. The only way to achieve that is by constantly speaking prayer for my family protection and peace together with other family members or just sending prayer words from your heart to your family members.
Prayer for my family protection and peace
Dear Lord, I thank you for my family and for the health you have given us. I thank you because you are always with us. May your presence and your mercy never depart from us in Jesus name.
Dear Lord, in Joshua 24:15, Joshua declared that he and his family will serve the Lord. Father, I pray that my family will not be led away from you. I pray that every single member of my family will be kept under your banner and in your refuge and that we will always serve and worship you in Jesus name.
Dear Lord, I pray for peace and protection in my family. I pray that we will make good strides and we will not stumble. I pray that we will have good success and that we will not fail at whatever we put our hands to do.
Dear Lord, I ask for your grace and your protection for every member of my family. I ask that your grace will open doors for my family and give us numerous breakthroughs.
Dear Lord, I pray for your financial assistance in my family. I pray for assistance in any we may need it. I ask for your provision and I pray that you keep us from lack in the name of Jesus.
Father, I pray that you will keep my family strong to pray and not to faint. I pray that you will give us the peace and grace to pray without ceasing in Jesus name. Amen.
What is prayer for my family?
Prayer for my family is supplications, declarations or utterances made for your family. When you say a prayer for my family, you are interceding or standing in gap for your family. Prayer for my family protection and peace is quite important. It reminds your family of the God they serve and keeps them constantly in tune with His word. Prayer for my family also has the effect of positively affecting family members by God’s grace, since God answers prayers. Only by praying it is possible to reach peace, progress and any positive impact on your family.
Bible proves, that constant prayers really can make changes in each family and it’s members lives. Here are some examples:
Genesis 25:21-22 says, “Isaac prayed to the Lord on behalf of his wife, because she was barren. The Lord answered his prayer, and his wife Rebekah became pregnant”.
1 Chronicles 16:43 “Then all the people left, each for his own home, and David returned home to bless his family”.
2 Timothy 1:16 “May the Lord show mercy to the household of Onesiphorus, because he often refreshed me and was not ashamed of my chains”.
Endeavour to say a prayer for your family protection and peace every day, every now and then. Ask your family members to do the same. Let it be that important to you and you will see the changes you desire in your family in Jesus name. Remember the saying: “Family which prays together, stays together”. What could be more important?
Also read: PRAYER FOR FAMILY – bring the needs of your loved ones to God