The graduation wishes for the daughter is sent to the daughter when she passes her graduation. The passing out of graduation is a special celebratory moment for both the daughter and the parents. The graduation wishes for the daughter can be sent through text messages, through cards or also through social networking sites. One can also send a graduation wishes video clip for the daughter on a DVD. Let us see some of the samples of graduation messages for daughter sent in different ways:
Graduation Card Messages for Daughter
The graduation wishes for the daughter can be sent through beautiful cards with good graduation wishes and notes for the daughter. One can also gift a beautiful present of her choice along with the card to make up her celebration much more. The graduation is a proud moment for the daughter as she looks forward to celebrate it with her parents.
“Heartiest congratulations on your graduation dear daughter. I wish you all the success and best wishes for a bright and successful career.”
College Graduation Messages for Daughter
College life is an important part of life of a daughter as she attends college education as well experiences the cheerful moments of college life. Passing out from college means she is ready to take on the world and the career in ahead which awaits her. The college graduation wishes can be sent through cards or text messages for the daughter.
“I wish you congratulations and all the love from me on your college graduation. With the esteemed success you have attained on graduation, I wish you all the luck and pray that may God shine up your career like a star with more successful moments.”
Graduation Message from Parents to Daughter
Parents are the proudest people when their daughter graduates from college and looks forward to venturing into the next level in career and job life. the parents send special gifts for the daughter to congratulate her and also send gifts of her choice to make her feel much happy.
“Heartiest congratulations on passing out graduation with flying colors. We wish you all the success and love always today and in future in your career and life.”
Funny Graduation Messages for Daughter
Funny graduation wishes are humorous and are meant to make the daughter happy and bring a smile to her face on her big graduation day. The funny graduation wishes can be sent through a card with funny characters with the wishes written on it. One can also send a funny video clip with the graduation wishes and send it to the daughter on a DVD. The funny wishes would make the daughter feel much jolly on her success and on the special day.
“So finally the dull geek got beaten on the final graduation day with your success? Congratulations on that and may you beat more geeks with your excellence.”
- 1 Sample Miscellaneous Graduation Day Messages for Daughter:
- 2 The Best Messages for Graduation
- 3 Writing tips for Graduation Cards
- 4 Graduation Wishes
- 5 Short and Sweet Sentiments
- 6 Graduation Sayings
- 7 Graduation Card Greetings
- 8 Proven Winners
- 9 What to write on a graduation card
- 10 Congratulations in foreign languages
- 11 Step by Step: What to Write in a Graduation Card
- 12 College Graduation Messages
- 13 High School Graduation Messages
- 14 Graduation Card Messages
- 15 Sons Graduation Messages
- 16 Daughters Graduation Messages
- 17 Graduation Messages From Parents
- 18 Graduation Messages for Nephew
- 19 Graduation Messages for Niece
- 20 Graduation Messages To Friend
Sample Miscellaneous Graduation Day Messages for Daughter:
“With the excellence success on your graduation, I wish you all the luck in your career for a better future job and services wherever you venture into.”
“We wish you all the successful moments and heartiest congratulations on your present graduation success as you celebrate it with all fervor. “
“Congratulations on your graduation success. As you celebrate the special success, may you have a brighter career and good opportunities fill your life. “
“I am on my way for a grand party you just invited me to announcing your success. See you soon with wine and barbecue. Congratulations on your success though. “
- graduation wishes for daughter
- graduation message to daughter
- graduation message for daughter
- graduation messages for daughter
- graduation messages to daughter
- daughter graduation message
- message to graduating daughter
- graduation message to a daughter
- graduation messages from parents to daughter
- congratulations to my daughter on her graduation
You’re on graduation card messages, page 2 of 8 Graduation wishes, messages and quotes. See menu of related pages at bottom.
Looking for those great graduation card messages and sayings for your son, daughter or friend? Here’s a huge collection of the top graduation messages including: funny graduation messages, sincere greetings, high school graduation card messages, college, and quotes for inspiration.
If you’re wondering what to write or what to say on a graduation card, you’ve come to the right place. Enjoy these graduation card messages.
The Best Messages for Graduation
Congratulations on your graduation. All your hard work is over, well maybe not yet. Good luck!
Imagine the possibilities!
Congratulations! Make sure that you treat your education as a springboard, not a finish line.
Congratulations! Now you can finally start getting paid to work rather than having to pay to do it.
Did you ever think this day would come? We didn’t think so either!
Blessing and prayers on your graduation and for your future.
Now that you’ve completed the goals other people set for you, make sure that you have a list of your own.
Congratulations on your graduation and best wishes for your next adventure!
Remember this day, the sense of pride and accomplishment that you take from it. Use that to move toward your next big goal. Congrats.
We’re proud of your accomplishments and the person you’ve become.
Accomplishing the small things is the first step in achieving greatness – graduating shows that you’re well on your way!
All that hard work for a piece of paper? Congratulations on getting your piece of paper.
Although your graduation may mark the completion of your schooling, don’t ever stop pursuing knowledge. Wishing you all the best on graduation
Anything is possible – all you have to do is believe in yourself. Wishing you all the best in what lies ahead and good luck.
Writing tips for Graduation Cards
- Know your audience. Does your graduate enjoy humor? How well do you know the graduate? How familiar can you be with your writing?
- Write out your message on scrap paper or the computer first so you can edit. Seldom do great messages come out on the first try. Edit, and re-edit again.
- Write neatly to make it readable.
- Occasions like graduation can call for using an exclamation point or two. But, if you put an exclamation point behind every sentence, they lose their impact.
- Personalize your card. If you know where a high school graduate is going on to college, make a reference. If a high school grad used to babysit for you, remind them how much you and your children enjoyed getting to know them.
- You don’t have to reinvent the wheel. Identify a message or two that you like from this collection and personalize it.
- Who doesn’t like to hear a compliment about themselves?
- For ideas on what to write, consider taking a 2-pronged approach: 1.) A look back at how you remember the graduate when you first met him or her, e.g. throwing newspapers on your paper route., and 2.) A look to the future. Graduation is a time to look forward and it helps to have lots of optimists around. Paint a picture of future success for the new graduate.
- End the message on a high note. Maybe it’s a compliment or a sincere wish. You’ll be great at that, and I wish you the best with your graduation card writing.
Be glad you’re a grad! Congrats!
Looks like you made it!
Great results come from hard work. Well done!
We knew you could do it.
Congrats on your successful graduation.
Just the beginning of successes for you. Congrats!
After graduation, one word for you: plastics!
Seize the day graduate!
Hard work: check! Good grades: check! Make some money: more checks!
One degree = two happy parents! Congrats!
Follow your dreams and good things will come.
We’re so excited to share in the excitement of your graduation. Bravo!
We’re proud of all of your accomplishments. Congratulations graduate!
May your degree unlock many doors for you.
Best wishes for your future. Congratulations.
May your dreams always be big and your worries small.
May you always dare to do great things in life.
Life is to be lived and explored. Make the most of it graduate!
Short and Sweet Sentiments
Hats off to the graduate!
This calls for celebrating! Congratulations!
You did it! Wishing you all the best!
Keep learning, keep trying, and keep accomplishing.
You did it! You finally graduated. It’s about time.
You did it. Now it’s time to celebrate!
Congratulations and BRAVO!
Caps off to you, Graduate! Well done!
Happy Graduation Day!
With love and pride today and always!
Congrats graduate – you did it! But who lied to you that the hard work ends here? It’s only just begun.
Congrats graduate, you have really outdone yourself! Your family and friends wish you nothing but the very best.
Congrats on graduating! I wish you the very best of luck in all your future endeavors. May success always find you.
To your well-deserved success.
Be proud of this moment – you deserve it for all the effort and dedication you invested. Congratulations. We are proud of you.
Be proud of yourself. Many people never even start college, and many of those who do don’t finish. You did.
Being a graduate doesn’t mean that you know everything – but you are better prepared to learn what life has in store for you.
Cheers to the new graduate – let’s celebrate your success! I’m sending you my best wishes for a successful future
Tip: Use these graduation card messages as captions for photos on social media, in cards or photo books.
Inspirational Graduation Messages
Here’s hoping that your degree will unlock even more doors to the success you very well deserve. Congratulations!
I wish you all the best for your future. Congratulations and let’s celebrate that new piece of paper!
I wish you the best as you step ahead towards new challenges in life. Congrats and may all your other dreams be fulfilled.
If you thought school was tough, you’re right, it’s all a piece of cake from here. Congratulations and good luck to you.
I’m so very proud of you on your graduation day, Best wishes!
Congrats on your graduation. We bet you feel like you can take on the world, and you can. But remember we’ll always be here for you.
Congrats on your outstanding achievement. Wishing you all the best for the future and all its challenges and opportunities.
Graduation Card Messages
Job well done! Here’s to your exciting new future and all the happiness that comes with it.
Congratulations graduate! I am confident you will continue to succeed in life. Keep up the good work.
Wishing you the best of luck in the future.
Be yourself and the world will be a better place.
Kudos for completing this important life step. Remember to always keep climbing the staircase.
A toast to finishing what you started. I hope that you continue to do so for the rest of your life.
Be confident that you’re now fully prepared for what life has in store for you. All the best.
Congratulations on your graduation. Education is the key to unlocking your potential. The diploma helps a little too.
Graduation Card Greetings
Learning everyday is the ultimate key to success. Don’t ever stop learning, dreaming and achieving. Go get ‘em, graduate!
Looking back, wasn’t it all worth it? I’m sure you’re nodding your head in agreement – great job!
More wonderful things are in store for you! Congrats!
Is there no limit to your AWESOMENESS?
Many dream, some try, but only a few achieve. You have achieved! Good luck and happy graduation!
May God continue to bless you and your abilities, graduate.
This wasn’t the first, and it won’t be the last time we get to brag about you.
Shine on graduate!
We believed. You achieved. Way to go kiddo!
Graduation = Celebration! Way to go Grad!
Graduation Wishes and Sayings
Now that you’re a graduate, it’s time to be courageous. Life is full of lessons that will challenge you all along the way.
Now that you’ve graduated follow your heart and embrace what dreams are important to you. Cherish them. Own them. And pursue them with all of your might.
Now that you’ve graduated, maybe you will be smart enough to figure out how to pay back your student loans.
Now you can pursue your goals knowing that you can accomplish great things. Congratulations!
Success is yours! You did it! Way to go!
Despite losing my bet, congrats on your graduation.
The door to learning was open when you arrived. Now that you’ve graduated, don’t close it behind you.
You da Grad!
The future holds no promises, but rather mysteries and surprises. What you’ve learned will prepare you for both. Congratulations and all the best for the future.
The piece of paper may be about academics, but the experience was a lesson in life. Congratulations.
There are few times in life when you’ll put as much work into a single accomplishment as you did for the last four years. Celebrate!
This is a time for celebrating all your achievements, preparing for a future and embracing a world filled possibilities. All the best.
To a happy ending and a new beginning. Wishing you the best on your new chapter. Congratulations!
Today is your day. Wishing you all the best for what life now has in store for you.
Tip: You can use some of these graduation card messages as photo captions on social media and in photo books.
You did it! Congrats!
Today proves something we have always know about you. You’re pretty smart!
Today you’re a step closer to your dream and will soon be reaping the fruits of your hard work. Way to go Bro!
Truly, you are deserving of this success. It’s now time to set newer and higher goals and don’t stop until you reach the top!
We don’t know how you managed to get your degree with all the partying, drinking, socializing, and extracurricular activities, but we’re glad you did. Congrats.
We know that the last few years weren’t easy for you. Nothing that’s worth it ever is! ConGRADulations.
We’re all so proud of you. Now that you’ve got your degree, you’ll be buying the beer, right?
We’re proud of you but it’s more important that you’re proud of yourself. Celebrate your accomplishment.
We’re so happy that you’ve achieved this great milestone – Wishing you great success with your dreams and career.
We’re very proud of you and your success. Your graduation is tremendous accomplishment.
Graduate Proud (t-shirt message for parents)
What a great feeling to be on top of the world! It’s time to celebrate your graduation day. This is YOUR day!
What now? That is the question.
When you think about the last four years, you’ll probably remember that your greatest lessons came outside the classroom. It’s a good reminder that learning doesn’t stop just because you got a diploma.
What a proud day! We just couldn’t be happier for you! (parent graduation card messages)
What an impressive achievement!
Wishing you many more successes in the future. Congratulations graduate!
Wishing you the very best on your graduation day and beyond. Congratulations!
Write an essay comparing the value of a diploma versus the value of a good education. That’s your first assignment as a graduate.
What to write on a graduation card
Quotes Life, Inspiration and Motivation work well on graduation cards.
You did it! Now it’s all over, or it’s all beginning depending on which way you look at it.
You entered school with big dreams and aspirations. Now it’s time to go get them. Wishing you all the best.
Don’t ever stop learning and achieving.
May all your dreams be fulfilled.
The BEST is yet to come.
Silly hat; Serious achievement. Congrats Graduate!
Follow your dreams.
Ideas Graduation Words
When all is said and done, there was a lot more said than done. But, congrats – you deserve it.
You’re stronger than you think, smarter than you know and loved more than you can imagine.
Your graduation merely provides you with a piece of paper. It’s the lessons you’ve learned along the way which will forever guide your life
Your graduation proves all of your hard work and determination was worth it!
We’re glad you’re a grad!
Your whole life is ahead of you. Be brave and follow your own dreams. Congratulations on your graduation.
You’re a brilliant with so much potential and heart. Good Luck in all your endeavors.
You’re a graduate! We’re all really excited for you. You’ve accomplished something worth celebrating!
You’re now about to find out what learning really means. Wishing you all the best on this special day and good luck for the future.
You’ve worked hard and it’s time now to reap the benefits! Your family and friends wish you nothing but the very best.
You’ve worked so hard and successfully completed your studies. Now the real work beings with you’re new teacher – LIFE!
The tassel’s worth the hassle.
For the best graduation speeches, check out this NPR page.
Congratulations in foreign languages
Hindi: Badhā’ī hō
Looking for that perfect message for your daughter’s or son’s graduation? Whatever the case, the Greeting Card Poet has got you covered. We have something for all occasions.
Pick the right message or quote to fit your personality or the recipient’s style. Some might like sincere graduation card messages while others might enjoy a little levity with a funny graduation saying. You be the judge. Use good sense and enjoy the moment!
If you have any suggestions for graduation card messages, please let us know on our Contact page. Thanks.
1 – Graduation Wishes
2 – Graduation Card Messages
3 – Graduating Quotes
4 – Funny Quotations
5 – Inspirational
6 – College
7 – High School
8 – Congratulations Quotes
9 – What to write in a Graduate’s card
Graduation messages are the best way to congratulate and wish good luck and success for life. These messages are meant to be precise and short. Long messages sound boring and loose its impact. Wishing good luck for future and congratulating for graduating is a tough task so the message has to be perfect. Here are a few examples that will help you write meaningful graduate messages.
High School Graduation Messages
Graduating from high school bring million dollar smiles to the successfully passed out students. Though it is not the last destination of academic life, it is the first and the most important step towards the bright and shining future.
“Congratulations on graduating from high school! As a student you still have a long way to go and a lot to achieve. Best of luck for all your future endeavors.”
Graduation Messages for Friends
Friends matters a lot in our lives. We learn, grow and dream together. Completing graduation is one of the great successes of our lives and witnessing your friends at the graduation event is something very emotional and joyous.
“Congrats for graduating successfully, with many hugs and wishes for your future, I will wish you achieve great heights and be successful in everything you do.”
Graduation Messages from Family
Family is the foremost priority of our lives. And with as important event as graduation, we cannot miss out on them in this special occasion. As a family member, you need to organize your thoughts and come up with the right wordings.
“We are very proud of you today. Your successful graduation has proved us right in having trusted you for bringing glory to our family. Congratulations! May God Bless You Always!”
Graduation Messages From parents
When students relish their accomplishments parents feel the same joy as it is their victory too. Their happiness knows no bounds when they see their kids finally out of college in flying colors and getting all geared up to face the real world.
“Congratulations for your success, there is lot to say but just one advice Stay Humble. The world is tough out there; never lose yourself in the humdrum of getting fame.”
Graduation Messages to Cousin
A graduation ceremony is passing out of higher education into another level of further studies. The graduation ceremony of a cousin is special and wishes are sent to him or her through texts on the day. The wishes would make her feel proud and loved by the sender. One can also send mesmerising graduation gifts for the cousin.
“Dear cousin, I wish you hearty congratulations on your graduation. I am much proud of your success and send you beautiful gifts for the results.
Funny Graduation Messages
Best friends manage to come up with anything funny in any occasion. They are always at your back when you have cold feet or when you are out doing mischief. On this special occasion they will for sure come up with something reminiscing the past.
“Congratulation champ for getting through your graduation and have an amazing life ahead unlike your graduation days where we used to slog our days.”
Graduation Messages for Daughter
Daughters are the apple of the eyes to parents. And when they finally graduate, parents are overwhelmed with pride. Hence, their blessings have to be extra ordinary too. They speak their heart out and wish them all the success to face the real world.
“You have always been a very amazing daughter and we have always cherished having you in our life. A very warm hug and congratulations for graduating successfully.”
Graduation Messages to Teachers from Students
Teachers are the greatest companion and mentor to every student. Students are always indebt for the guidance given and knowledge shared. They help you climb the ladder of success and teach you combat the world with practicality.
“Our dearest teachers thank you for being very kind and patient and also for being a role model to us. Respect for you will remain in our heart forever. Thank you for everything.”
Graduation Messages to Your Son
Parents are always overwhelmed to watch their son graduate. They shower blessing on the special day and wish him all the luck for future endeavors. They advise them to be practical and walk towards a brighter future.
“Congratulations son! Your success has renewed our approach towards success! Wishes from your parents for life after graduation.”
Graduation Messages to Boyfriend
When you share that special bond of love with your boyfriend, all his success seems to be yours. On the special occasion of graduation, you tend to shower all your love and wish him for a very bright future.
“Have witnessed you scale up with each step by your grit and passion. Congratulations on graduating! Go out carve a niche for yourself. “
Graduation Messages to Sister
Your sister is your best friend. You may get irritated at her mischief, but when it comes to a celebration as huge as graduation, sisters pour their heart out with hugs and kisses on completing this huge milestone success.
“Long way to go Sister you rock. This congratulatory message is to convey my wishes to you. Congrats!”
Graduation Messages for Brother
Brothers are both guides and best friend. They are your role model. So when they finally graduate, it definitely calls for celebration. You will wish him with all your heart on completing this huge milestone success.
“I am so happy to be a part of your success brother. Many congratulations to you fly high sky is the limit for you.”
- graduation message
- graduation wishes
- Graduation messages
- graduation message sample
- sample graduation message
- College Graduation Message Samples
- congratulations message
- congratulations messages
- sample graduation wishes
- graduation messages for friends
Last Updated: Dec 28, 2017
Let the caps fly and the celebrations begin! That’s right, it’s almost time for the scholars you know to move their tassels from one side to another and look to the future. As you begin to receive graduation announcements in the mail and mark your calendars to attend ceremonies, you may also be thinking about what to write in a graduation card and gifts to send when you can’t make it to the party. Graduation wishes come in all sorts of shapes and sizes and personalization is key. Whether you are hoping to congratulate the grad with a funny message, a few sincere graduation wishes or touching quotes, we have pulled together some graduation message examples for you to use and personalize to your liking. Say ‘congrats graduate’ ‘we’re so proud’ and ‘keep up the good work’ to any grad with these message ideas.
Jump to any section that applies to your special message:
- What to Write in a Graduation Card
- College Graduation Messages
- High School Graduation Messages
- Graduation Card Messages
- Messages and wishes from Parents
- Messages and wishes to Son
- Messages and wishes to Daughter
- Messages and wishes to Nephew
- Messages and wishes to Niece
- Messages and wishes to Friend
- Graduation Bible Verses
Step by Step: What to Write in a Graduation Card
Show your grad how special they are by writing an unforgettable message to congratulate them on this new milestone. Whether you use a bit of humor or give them advice they can’t get anywhere else, your graduation card is an opportunity to express your joy. Before you write your graduation message, consider these writing tips:
- Say Congratulations! Let the graduate know how proud you are of their accomplishments and congratulate them on graduating. You should start your message off with this cheerful sentiment.
- Give advice. Provide the graduate with valuable advice for their career and life to give some helpful direction. Graduating can be as scary as it is exciting. They’ll appreciate you sharing advice and any lessons you’ve learned.
- Look to the future. Express your happiness for the grad’s future and let them know you’re excited for their next chapter. Reassure them that their future is bright.
- Send well wishes: Send the graduate off with well wishes for new beginnings and continued success.
College Graduation Messages
College graduation is one grand achievement. Although these past four years have gone by in just a blink of an eye, your grad has their whole life ahead of them. Your university graduation wishes will be the perfect cheers to the past and congrats to the future with these messages ideas and inspiration.
- Chase your dreams. Burst out at the seams. Never stop trying. Never stop learning. Live life to the fullest and give it nothing but your best.
- You can achieve whatever you want in life. All you have to do is believe that you can. We believe in you, happy graduation day.
- Congratulations on graduating… Wishing that brighter opportunities come your way and you achieve success in all of them!
- Congratulations, my dearest on being a graduate. As for your future is concerned, we’re sure you are going to make it a successful one with your intelligence.
- I hope your dreams take you to the corners of your smiles, to the highest of your hopes, to the windows of your opportunities, and to the most special places your heart has ever known.
- You are brilliant, able and ambitious. You shall always walk the glory road. Happy Graduation. I bless you with all that you need to earn many more achievements and feats in life ahead. Congratulations and well done.
- A hearty congratulation on your graduation and wishing you good luck for the new beginning in life. May you reach all your goals.
- Your future is bright. For all the times of late night studies, lack of sleep and sacrifice of enjoyment your reward is here. Congratulations to you.
- Congratulations on your outstanding achievement! Looking back, it was all worth it. Wishing you the best in the wonderful career you have chosen.
- The journey of life brings both challenges and chances. May you carry your spirit to snatch the chances and beat the challenges. Congratulations on your graduation. May you live a proud life.
High School Graduation Messages
There is a lot of adventure to be had that awaits a recent high school graduate. Between saying goodbye to hometown friends and packing up for the college dorms, your grad could surely use a hearty congrats (and maybe even a few wise words.) Find some inspiration with some of our favorite ways to say just that.
- Graduation isn’t the end of a tough journey. It is the beginning of a beautiful one…
- Your brilliant achievement today is remarkable. May all your dreams come true. Good luck and congratulations.
- Start each day believing in your dreams. Know without a doubt that you were made for great things.
- Graduation is an exciting time. It marks both an ending and a beginning; it’s warm memories of the past and big dreams for the future.
- You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself in any direction you choose. You’re on your own. And you know what you know. You are the guy who’ll decide where to go. Congratulations graduate.
- Isn’t it funny how day by day it seems like nothing changes, but when you look back everything is different… Make the most of now, congratulations graduate.
- We are so proud that you are a graduate now. Congratulations dear.
- Before you act, listen. Before you react, think. Before you spend, earn. Before you criticize, wait. Before you pray, forgive. Before you quit, try.
- We praise you for your efforts, and send good wishes too, for a future filled with happiness and your fondest dreams come true.
- My wish for you is that this life becomes all that you want it to. Your dreams stay big, your worries stay small and that you never need to carry more than you can hold. There is a lot that awaits you, congrats grad.
Graduation Card Messages
When it comes to graduation cards, we know that it can be hard to pick out only one (between the seemingly millions) that suits the guest of honor just right. Whether the card is funny, sincere, or a serious tearjerker, we have the best wishes that will add the most personalized touch. Use these as inspiration and an addition to your lovely card when writing your funny/sincere/serious message for the big day.
- Congratulations on graduating! This is just the beginning; you are a star in the making. Shine on.
- You are an achiever. You have made us all proud; keep up the good work. Congratulations on graduation.
- It must be a very proud moment for you. All of the hard work you have put in has paid off. Congratulations Grad. Your reward lies ahead. Have a successful future.
- As you cherish the fruits of your hard work, I wish that success keeps following you in everything that you do. Today and always… Congratulations and Happy Graduation.
- I believe you can fly! The sky is your limit. Spread out your wings and soar high. Congratulations and best wishes.
- Graduation wishes for lots and lots of fun and all it takes to make your day a very happy one! Congratulations, Graduate!
- Congratulations Graduate on this momentous day. You’ve worked hard to achieve your goals and now you’re on your way to seek new vistas, dream new dreams, embark on who you are, embrace life with passion and keep reaching for your star. Go for it!
- Chasing a dream requires efforts, passion and hard work. You are now in the half way. Keep up your good work and continue to strive. Congratulations!
- Nothing can stop you now. You have a ticket to your dreams come true. Congrats.
You worked your butt off, now shake your booty for some fun. Congrats on your graduation.
Sons Graduation Messages
It’s safe to say that we all know the shock when graduation day rolls around and the reality sets in that your once little boy is officially onto his next adventure. Say it with us, it seems like just yesterday. There really is nothing better than knowing you’ve made your parents proud and these messages will help you say just that. Congratulate him in a way he’ll never forget.
- We still remember the first day of your school. On that day, we were nervous to send you away from us. It still feels like that same day is back again. We feel nervous yet again, as you face the world by yourself. But, one thing is common yesterday and even today. Deep inside we always know that you would emerge as a winner. Best of luck son.
- Congratulations to our little graduate. No matter where you go or how successful you become, never lose sight of yourself. Always be humble. Your parents think about you often.
- Now that you are a graduate, use your freedom wisely. We are already so proud of you. Congratulations.
- Son, I closed my eyes for but a moment and suddenly a man stood where a boy used to be. I may not carry you now in my arms, but I will always carry you in my heart. You have given me so many reasons to be proud of the man you have become; the proudest moment for me is telling others that you are my son. I love you now and forever. Congratulations on this special achievement, grad.
- You have worked so hard my child. It is time to celebrate your graduation. You have made us all very proud. Best of luck for your future.
- Congratulations on your brilliant success and achievement. Keep up the good work and many more great accomplishments will keep coming your way. We are so proud of you.
Chasing your dreams is not an easy job. It requires lots of passion, it requires lots of commitments and a true dedication, as you proved it right by being a graduate. Congrats son.
- Congratulations on your graduation, son. We are so proud to see our little bundle of joy grow into such a fine and mature adult. Continue doing us proud sweetheart. Best of luck in your future, we love you.
- Just remember that the process of learning never ends. Happy Graduation, son.
- We want to congratulate you on this happy date. It’s time for you to celebrate, since today is the day you graduate. We love you.
Daughters Graduation Messages
The same goes for your little girl, it was just yesterday that she was begging you not to leave her at preschool and now she’s saying goodbye to one chapter and hello to another. On her graduation day, congratulate her for the smart and courageous woman that she has become. She’s worked hard and deserves to know it.
- Right from when you were a little kid and till today, you have only given us reasons to hold our heads up in pride. We are so lucky to have you in our life. Congratulations and best of luck for a successful career.
- To our little girl on her graduation day. We are so proud of you and your accomplishments. Remember to go after what you want and to stay humble along the way. Congrats sweetheart.
- Education is the key which unlocks all your potential. It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are. We know the degree you’ve worked so hard for will help you in thriving in the field you’ve chosen. We love you so much, congratulations.
- You turned an itty-bitty bundle of joy into a kind, smart and courageous woman. We are so proud of you today and always. Congrats!
- We are so amazed at how smart, caring and wonderful you are everyday- we can not wait to see the places you go! You can do anything. We love you.
- Daughter… At times we wish you wouldn’t have grown up so fast, but then we figured that would keep us from seeing you turn into the beautiful young lady that you are today. Congratulations on graduation.
- This is the beginning of your life. You can do absolutely anything you set your mind to. Happy graduation sweetie.
- Here’s to the door to new opportunities that has just opened for you, our daughter. Enjoy your graduation day, we are so proud of you.
- Congratulations for your achievement. And here is wishing you all the success and happiness the world has to offer. We love you.
- To our daughter on her graduation day, remember that obstacles don’t have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don’t turn around and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it. You have so much to be excited for. Today is your day.
Graduation Messages From Parents
As parents, there are countless moments in life when we find ourselves proud of our children. From the first steps to graduation day, it’s natural to be extra excited for this huge milestone. Tell them just how proud you are with these messages and appreciation.
- School may be over, but life’s lessons are yet to be learnt. Keep an open heart and mind. Happy graduation, we love you.
- Happy graduation day. Always remember that you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, smarter than you think, and loved more than you’ll ever know. Congrats we love you.
- Congrats grad. Shoot for the moon because even if you miss it, you will land amongst the stars.
- Life is a grand adventure and now is the time for you to go live it. We are so proud of you on your graduation day and we are so looking forward to seeing all that you will accomplish.
- The tassel was definitely worth the hassle. Congrats on all your hard work.
- Remember that you can never cross the ocean until you have the courage to lose sight of the shore. Congratulations on your graduation sweetheart, we couldn’t be more proud. Good luck with what the future holds.
- We’re proud of your accomplishments and the person that you’ve become. Congratulations.
- Although your graduation may mark the completion of your schooling, don’t ever stop pursuing knowledge. Wishing you all the best on graduation.
- Congrats on your graduation. We bet you feel like you can take on the world, and you can. But remember we’ll always be here for you.
- Today you’re a step closer to your dream and will soon be reaping the fruits of your hard work. Congratulations!
Graduation Messages for Nephew
Write the perfect graduation message for your nephew with a message that captures your sentiment and relationship. As an aunt or uncle, you’ll want to congratulate the graduate, share a memory, and pass along any wisdom you see fit.
- Today you have made your uncle/aunt proud, my dear nephew. I would like to congratulate you on the successful completion of your graduation.
- It is a great feeling that my nephew has become a graduate. I am so proud of you.
- Enjoy all of your achievements, my dear nephew. You’ve come a long way and I’m excited to watch you grow.
- It was my dream to see you graduate and you’ve made it come true. To my dearest nephew, I congratulate you on your success and all that is to come.
- I hope my support and guidance has helped you over the years in any way. I’m so happy to watch you graduate and achieve your goals.
- You’ve not only made your parents proud, but have made me the happiest uncle/aunt in the world. Congratulations on your graduation!
- You’ve worked so hard to get here. Remember to follow your dreams and stay true to yourself as one chapter ends and the next begins. I am so proud of you.
- I still remember when your parents brought you home. Now I get the chance to remember this incredible milestone in your life. Congratulations on your graduation! I am so proud of you.
- To my dearest nephew, I can’t believe you’re so grown up. You’ve learned so much and I’m confident you’ll continue to reach your goals. Congratulations!
- Even more than proving that you are smart enough to earn a diploma, you have proven your character. And your character is much more important than any diploma or graduation. Best wishes to a man of character!
Graduation Messages for Niece
Let your niece know how proud you are of her on graduation day with a thoughtful congratulatory message. You can write a personalized message or share a memory, in addition to choosing one of the graduation messages below:
- Today you have made your uncle/aunt proud, my dear niece. I am so proud of your accomplishments and I know there is only more to come.
- My dearest niece, I am so happy to watch you achieve your goals. Congratulations on your journey to success.
- I always wanted to see you as a graduate! Enjoy this deserving moment in your career and life.
- There’s no better feeling than watching my niece live out her dreams. Congratulations dear!
- From my favorite baby niece to an intelligent and bright graduate, I am so proud of the woman you’ve become. Congratulations on reaching another milestone.
- Congratulations to my favorite scholar! Your parents and I are beyond proud of your hard work and most of all, the woman you’ve become.
- To my dearest niece, never forget how hard you worked to get here and how much farther you’ll go. Congratulations on your graduation day!
- Congratulations to my darling niece! I’ve always had faith in you and I’m confident you can do anything you put your mind to. Wishing you a future full of success of happiness.
- Having a niece like you is priceless. I am so lucky to have witnessed your growth over the years. I wish you all the best for your future.
- What a wonderful young lady you have become! Calling you a graduate is a proud occasion and I know that your future is brightest of them all. Congratulations on this special time in your life.
Graduation Messages To Friend
You’ve watched your best bud work hard these past years and you want them to know that you’ve noticed. These lighthearted messages will do the trick. The real question is, where are we having the graduation party?
- You are brilliant, able and ambitious. You shall always walk the glory road. Happy graduation. I bless you with all that you need to earn many more achievements and facts in life ahead. Congratulations and well done.
- We don’t know how you managed to get your degree with all the partying, drinking, socializing, and extracurricular activities, but we’re glad you did. Congrats friend.
- We’re all so proud of you. Now that you’ve got your degree, you’ll be buying the beer, right?
- We’re so happy that you’ve achieved this great milestone- Wishing you great success with your dreams and career.
- It’s official: you’re now too cool for school. Congrats grad.
- You have completed your remarkable student career. Now that you are graduating, you are at the commencement of a brand new voyage. Good wishes for my best friend on your achievement and to your brand new life. Congratulations graduate.
- Congratulations my friend on being a graduate. I hope that this is just the foundation of many accomplishments to come. It’s time for you to celebrate because today is the day you graduate.
- Many wishes for you on your graduation day. You have done the impossible my friend. Have a degree is an honorable thing. Congratulation graduate.
- All of your hard work is paying off my friend. Congrats and let’s celebrate.
- We’re glad you’re a grad. Congratulations.
Use these examples as a starting point for what you can write in a graduation card, whether it’s high school, college, graduate school or nursing school, we have you covered. Share your inspirational words and tell the grad just how proud you are with a handpicked and personalized grad message. If you are looking for more graduation inspiration, check out our graduation cap ideas and trends and popular graduation songs ideas.