Prayer Points for the fruit of the womb
- By admin
- November 2, 2013
- Comments Off on Prayer Points for the fruit of the womb
PRAYER ARROWS 6 (FRUIT OF THE WOMB)
Psalm 127:4-5:“As arrows are in the hand of a mighty man; so are children of the youth. Happy is the man that hath his quiver full of them: they shall not be ashamed, but they shall speak with the enemies in the gate.”
• Arrows of fruitfulness, locate and uproot every gate of barrenness in my life, in Jesus’ name.
• Arrows of fruitfulness, Arise and KILL every shame of barrenness in my life and in the labour of my hands, in Jesus’ name.
• Enemies of my fruitfulness, what are you waiting for? DIE!!! in the name of Jesus.
• Voice of barrenness, speaking against my fruitfulness, SHUT UP AND DIE!!! in the name of Jesus.
• Every plantation of darkness, fired into my womb in the dream, your time is up, EXPIRE!!! MELT AWAY BY FIRE!!! in the name of Jesus.
Psalm 127:3: “Lo, children are an heritage of the LORD: and the fruit of the womb is his reward.”
• By the power that decreed fruitfulness, multiplication and replenishment upon humanity, I receive the REWARD OF FRUIT OF THE WOMB from the Lord by FIRE this month!!! in the name of Jesus.
• (Lay your right hand on your womb as you take this prayer, I call it the C.N.B. Prayer point): My womb, hear the word of the Lord: Conceive, Nurture and Bear my child/children, according to the time of life, in the name of Jesus.
Psalm 128:3: “Your wife will be like a fruitful grapevine, flourishing within your home. Your children will be like vigorous young olive trees as they sit around your table.”
• This year, I lay hold on the KEY to a fruitful and prosperous family life!!! in Jesus’ name.
• This year, I inherit from the Lord of Hosts, A FLOURISHING FAMILY!!! in the name of Jesus.
• Oil of favour, break loose upon my family this year, in the name of Jesus.
Psalm 144:12: “May our sons flourish in their youth like well-nurtured plants. May our daughters be like graceful pillars, carved to beautify a palace.”
• Pillars of a godly and fruitful family, arise, build and beautify my destiny this year, in the name of Jesus.
Psalm 92:12: “The righteous shall flourish like the palm tree: he shall grow like a cedar in Lebanon.”
• Every wicked arrow of ungodliness, impurity and iniquity fired against my fruitfulness, PERISH BY FIRE!!! in Jesus Name.
Genesis 18:14: “Is any thing too hard for the LORD? At the time appointed I will return unto thee, according to the time of life, and Sarah shall have a son.”
• Every difficulty placed on my path of sure conception and bouncing Hebrew delivery, COLLAPSE AND FADE AWAY BY FIRE!!! in Jesus Name.
• Is anything too hard for the LORD? At the appointed time, the God of Heavens will return unto me, about this time next year, and I (mention your name) shall be dancing and playing with my son (or daughter), in the name of Jesus.
By Elisha Goodman
Dear Heavenly Father,
I really feel led to pray a specific prayer for married couples who desire children, but for some reason have not been able to conceive. You know the very reason of why these couples have not had children and you have insight into how this has affected their hearts and their marriage. So I just lift them up to you today. I pray that you would comfort them and speak softly to them, encouraging them in how to feel about this specific area of life. May your Holy Spirit anoint them and give them understanding. I pray your will is done in their lives. Perhaps some will never have children, some you will open their wombs at the perfect time, while some will adopt or foster. Whatever happens from this point in their lives I pray for complete joy, your joy to fill their hearts in Jesus name AMEN!