Sweet and merciful Jesus, I bow before You with a heart’s desire. Many have come against me, speaking ill thoughts into my life. I was called barren, infertile and unfruitful. I have become a shame in society because others think what good is a woman who can’t conceive?
Lord, I have disappointed my life partner who is becoming frustrated on waiting for a child from me. I have become my own enemy because I feel worthless sometimes as my womb was shut.
My own love ones have laughed at me. But today I seek You for healing, deliverance and hope.
Psalm 37:5 “Commit your way to the Lord, trust also in Him, and He shall bring it to pass.”
Psalm 127:3 “Behold, children are a heritage from the LORD, the fruit of the womb a reward.”
Table of contents
Praying for Supernatural Conception and Pregnancy
You are the God of my fertility. I pray and hold faith to your word for a supernatural conception and healthy full pregnancy.
I beg that You plant a seed into my womb Lord. Not just any seed, but a holy and healthy seed of God.
You said to go forth and be fruitful. So God, I ask this day that You open my womb, so that I can bring forth a child and even children.
Just as You opened the womb of Sarah after so many years, I believe that You are and will do the same today. I have the faith that You will keep Your promises to Your children.
I know You will quench my desire. Lord, even as Hannah was without a child, You give her a son after her prayer unto You. You heard her supplication. And this day I know my prayer will not be void unto You but it will be heard and answered.
Lord, even as you remembered Rachel and she conceived, listen to my prayers and me and my family. Enable me to conceive and bare child.
Genesis 30:22 Then God remembered Rachel; he listened to her and enabled her to conceive.
You said to ask and it shall be given. This day I ask for fertility in the womb. I break the spirit of barrenness and I come against every attack of the enemy to prevent my pregnancy.
2 Corinthians 4:18 “We fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.”
Genesis 25:21 “Isaac prayed to the LORD on behalf of his wife, because she was childless. The LORD answered his prayer, and his wife Rebekah became pregnant.”
Trusting for my miracle baby
There will only be fruitfulness in the name of Jesus and every tongue that spoke wrong will not stand but rather You Jesus will prove them wrong. You withhold no good thing from those who do You right Lord and You know my heart today Jesus.
You know my hurt and struggles but yet I believe and trust in You for my miracle baby. I believe it is already done, in no other name but the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.
Psalm 113:9 He gives the childless woman a family, making her a happy mother. Praise the LORD!
Luke 1:36-37 “And behold, your relative Elizabeth in her old age has also conceived a son, and this is the sixth month with her who was called barren. For nothing will be impossible with God.”
“Pregnancy and childbirth are often depicted as a time of sickness and mood swings for women followed by twelve to twenty hours of pain and hard labor. Many women have been told they can never conceive. Others have suffered the pain of conceiving and miscarrying. Have you had enough of this picture? “
Get Your Copy Now!
Get my latest book THE LIVING WATER available NOW!
My main target area is to help youths because I believe this is the point of life where all strongholds are most present, especially sexual sins.
You can contact me via email at [email protected] or Whatsapp +1 868 491 0084
There are so many blessings that come with having children! The pitter patter of little feet running through the halls and the laughter accompanying it always makes me smile! Whether you are a parent already or trying to have your first child, you can be assured that children are one of the biggest blessings you have or will have ever. With that said I know some of you are having difficulties with having kids and my heart goes out to you. I understand this as well. I have been through miscarriages in the past and I understand how frustrating it is to try and conceive as well. It took 2 ½ years of trying before my little girl was formed in her mom’s womb. Stay strong in the Lord, and He will sustain you. Here are 6 prayers that you can pray for fertility or a new baby.
“Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward.” (Psalm 127:3)
I cannot thank You enough for blessing me with my children. I am in awe every day that I look at them and see myself in their eyes. I remember being a child and being loved by my parents and I also thank You for them, Lord! I want to love my kids even better than my parents loved me, and I hope my children will strive to love their own children, someday, better than I have loved them. I am overjoyed at how they want and desire love from me. I am more than willing to shower them with my love, Father! Thank You for these wonderful kids of mine! I love You, Lord! Amen
“Behold now, the Lord has prevented me from bearing children.” (Genesis 16:2a)
I feel forgotten, Lord. I have cried out to You! I long for a baby of my own, Father. I can’t rely on my own abilities and strength anymore. You are the giver of life and I come to You now. Father, hear my prayer! I desperately want a child of my own. I understand why Sarah was so depressed in Genesis, Lord. She was very old when You gave her a child. Father, if it be Your will, I beg of You, give me a child of my own that I can love on and raise through Your standards. I will memorize scripture with them! I will show them how to love others with a “Christ-like” love! O Father, I am at Your mercy and I pray for deliverance from infertility. I love You! Amen
“When ye frequently, and in numbers meet together, the powers of Satan are overthrown, and his mischief is neutralized by your like-mindedness in the faith.” – Ignatius of Antioch
I thank you for my newborn! His/her eyes are so beautiful when they are open! I am in awe of how You have brought this tiny little baby into my arms! I praise Your Name, Lord! I ask now that You would have our friends, family and church family surround us with their love and wisdom, Lord. I pledge to raise this baby in Your church, Father. May it be that our church family will surround this little one with love, affection, wisdom and song. I love You, Lord! Amen
Strength To Persevere
“How long, Lord? Will you forget me forever? How long will You hide Your face from me? How long must I wrestle with my thoughts and everyday have sorrow in my heart?” (Psalm 13:1-2)
I am at rock bottom. My wife and I have been trying for 2 ½ years to have a little baby. I don’t even want to try anymore, Lord. What is the fun in hoping for something that doesn’t seem like it is going to happen? Father, I have nothing left in me. I don’t even want to try anymore to have a child. It is ruining the intimate moments with my wife. We aren’t even enjoying each other. We are exhausted, Lord. I pray for Your strength to press on. Father, if it be Your will, please give us another baby! We are at Your humble mercy, Lord. I love You! Amen
“Brothers, my heart’s desire and prayer to God for them is that they may be saved.” (Romans 10:1)
You alone have the power to give life in Heaven and death in Hell. I pray for the salvation of my newborn. Father, I pray that by the way I teach my child Your scriptures and truth that he/she will hold fast to Your Word and never walk away. I pray that they will retain the knowledge that they learn and put it to good use in the way they conduct themselves as they grow older. I can’t imagine life without my baby now, and I can’t imagine life without them in Heaven either! Give me patience when they are in sin. May I always show them love even when it doesn’t make sense to them. Jesus showed His accusers love by asking You to forgive them, Father, while He gave His own life up for humanity. May I always have that kind of love for my own kids, that they may grow up knowing You are the One and True God! I love You! Amen
“I am weary with my moaning; every night I flood my bed with tears; I drench my couch with my weeping.” (Psalm 6:6)
Father in Heaven,
You already knew the results of my test before it came back. Lord, there is no chance for me to have babies! I feel so inadequate and abnormal. I don’t feel like a man today. I feel like a failure. Lord, I know you see me differently, but being a man that cannot give my wife the precious gift of children is killing me! How do I move on from here? My wife and I wanted so badly a child of our own flesh and blood, and now that dream has become a nightmare. Father, I have no idea how to process this. I need You now more than ever. Lord, I still want children! Father, if not through my own marriage, please lead us to a child we can adopt. I want to love on a child with the love of Jesus! Father, help me through this as I grieve over my own incapability to bring a child into this world. I need to feel Your presence surrounding me, Father. I need You! I love You! Amen
Whether you have a new born or are having fertility issues, stay in prayer with God. He is always available. If anyone needs prayer, please let me know and I will pray for you. As I said above, I have dealt personally with miscarriages and fertility issues as well. May God bless you as you live a life worthy of the calling!
Read more about children here:
Bible Verses About Children
Resources – The Holy Bible, English Standard Version “Scripture quotations are from The Holy Bible, English Standard Version® (ESV®), copyright © 2001 by Crossway, a publishing ministry of Good News Publishers. Used by permission. All rights reserved.
Would you like to get the daily question in your FB messenger? Just click the button below to get started.
Share this post
: | | | |
by Daniela (North Ft Myers)
Dear Jesus may you bless my womb so that I can conceive and bear a child. Hear Daniela’s prayer so that I can conceive next year and bring fruit to my life and let my husband and I create a child heal my womb in the lady of Guadulupe’s name and Jesus I pray forever and always amen.
Prayer Request: Post Your Own “Fertility prayer”
If you’d like, you can post your prayer below so the PrayWithMe community can help pray with you.
Rules for Posting: All prayers are posted publicly through to this site. Don’t use full names or any other identifying information that you wouldn’t want out on the web.
Don’t post with ALL CAPS, and try to use proper spelling and grammar.
If you can, help pray for others and post comments of support.
Recent prayer requests…
Tap below to see prayers from other visitors to this site.
- Praying for Love- Praying for love and kindness in the beautiful relationship of M and J….. God they need each other everyday to share Love….Normal ups and downs… …
- Conceive and Give Birth- I am ready to conceive, and give birth, having a magnificent and healthy pregnancy and birth; to my healthy, wonderful, God loving, children, this year… …
- Fertility,marriage, and true happiness- My prayer is for my own family. May God bless me with a God fearing, loving,loyal, a provider, & protective man. I’d love children of… …
- Prayer for my own family- I recently had a miscarriage. I have been believing God for this baby for many years. I am an only child and was brought up… …
- Pray for us- Heavenly Father, I thank you for all the blessings received in life, I owe this a lot to you. I humbly ask for forgiveness for… …
- Break through- Please help pray for my husband for employment and also for me his wife I have been having this particular dream for years, I have… …
- Despair- I have been dealing with Infertility/Fibroids/Hormonal issues for 4 years now. My husband and I would like to have a baby but, the doctors said… …
- Marriage- My husband and I want to have a son. I have doubts because of my age and stage. Please pray for my faith to increase… …
- Baby for my husband- I am married for a year and 10 months now and have been praying for God to bless me and my husband with a baby… …
- Health- I was diagnosed with a viral infection. I want kids with my soon to be husband. I’ve been off birth control for going on 10… …
- Praying for a natural pregnancy- Asking for prayers so we can conceive naturally a healthy baby. That my body can carry it full term. That the baby is healthy. Praying… …
- Cure of fibroid- Healing of fibroid and praying for fruit of the womb …
- Safe pregnancy and delivery for daughter- My dear Lord Jesus, please bless my daughter with a safe pregnancy and delivery this time after her previous ectopic pregnancy. Please bless my daughter… …
- Prayer for Fertility- Dear Abba Father, In Jesus Name I pray that my wife’s womb become fertile, so that she can conceive a child. As the Doctor’s have… …
- Having a baby- I wont to have a baby it have not happened yet I wonder if I can have children as though I just feel like it… …
- Prayer for protection from diseases and for fertility- Dear God, thank you for the many blessings that you have bestowed on me and my family. Thank you for always taking care of us.… …
- A miracle- Good morning my husband and I have been trying to have a baby for years now but no luck he has no children n I… …
- Pregnancy- Pray that I have a safe pregnancy. Pray that my fears are nothing to worry about. pray for my new baby to be healthy. thank… …
- Baby- Dear Prayer Warriors. Please help me pray I have had 3 miscarriages in the past 3 years, I had abortions in the past. I have… …
- Pray for my friends salvation- I have a friend who does not know the Lord and is dying. I really want him to be able to go to heaven. Please… …
More prayers posted in: Fertility