For Victory in Court Cases
Father, in the name of Jesus, it is written in Your Word to call on You, and You will answer me and show me great and mighty things. I put You in remembrance of Your Word and thank You that You watch over it to perform it.
I say that no weapon formed against me shall prosper, and any tongue that rises against me in judgment I shall show to be in the wrong. This peace, righteousness, security, and triumph over opposition is my inheritance as Your child. This is the righteousness or vindication I obtain from You, Father, which You impart to me as my justification. I am far from even the thought of destruction; for I shall not fear, and terror shall not come near me.
Father, You say You will establish me to the end—keep me steadfast, give me strength, and guarantee my vindication; that is, be my warrant against all accusation or indictment. Father, You contend with those who contend with me, and You perfect that which concerns me. I dwell in the secret place of the Most High, and this secret place hides me from the strife of tongues, for a false witness who breathes out lies is an abomination to You.
I am a true witness, and all my words are (upright and in right standing with You), Father. My long forbearing and calmness of spirit persuade the judge, and my soft speech breaks down the most bone-like resistance. Therefore, I am not anxious how I shall reply in defense or what I am to say, for the Holy Spirit will teach me in that very hour and moment what ought to say to those in the outside world. My speech is seasoned with salt.
As a child of the light, I enforce the triumphant victory of my Lord Jesus Christ in this situation, knowing that all of heaven is backing me. I am strong in You, Lord, and in the power of Your might. Thank You for the shield of faith that quenches every fiery dart of the enemy. I am increasing in wisdom and in stature and in years, and in favor with You, Father, and with man. Praise the Lord! Amen.
Jeremiah 33:3 Proverbs 6:17,19 amp
Isaiah 43:26 amp Proverbs 14:25
Jeremiah 1:12 amp Proverbs 8:8 amp
Isaiah 54:17 amp Proverbs 25:15 amp
Isaiah 54:14 amp Luke 12:11,12 amp
1 Corinthians 1:8 amp Colossians 4:6
Isaiah 49:25 Matthew 18:18
Psalm 138:8 Ephesians 6:10,16
Psalm 91:1 Luke 2:52 amp
© 2014 Word Ministries, Inc.
When you desire favor in court cases. When there is a conspiracy against you and you need God’s intervention.
Remember that a human jury may try to pronounce a destructive and negative sentence on you but it is the good verdict of the Lord that will stand.
These prayers will only work for those who are on the right side of justice. It will not work for purposes that are unscriptural. However, an ignorant offender may find help from using these prayers.
Proverbs 21:1 “The King’s heart is in the hand of the Lord, as the rivers of water, he turns it wheresoever He will”
Please understand that there are two realms of power. The physical and the spiritual. No matter how bleak or legally impossible a case may appear in the physical, or no matter how tightly woven a conspiracy, the final power rests in the name of Jesus. That is the reason the scripture says “once has He spoken, twice have I heard that power belongs to God.” Psalm 62:11
However, God is not an unjust God. If you have opened a door and you need some repentance to do, do it fast.
The preparations of the heart in men and the answer of the tongue, are from the Lord. Proverbs 16:1. As you pray these prayer points sincerely, God will cause the judge/magistrate to give a judgment that favors you.
Romans 8:31-34, 37: What shall we then say to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us? He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things? Who shall lay anything to the charge of God’s elect? It is God who justifies. Who is he that condemns? It is Christ that died, yea, rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God who also makes intercession for us … Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.”
Psalm 27:1-2: The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? When the wicked came against me To eat up my flesh, My enemies and foes, They stumbled and fell.
Isaiah 8: 8-10 – He will pass through Judah, He will overflow and pass over, He will reach up to the neck; And the stretching out of his wings Will fill the breadth of Your land, O Immanuel. “Be shattered, O you peoples, and be broken in pieces! Give ear, all you from far countries. Gird yourselves, but be broken in pieces; Gird yourselves, but be broken in pieces. Take counsel together, but it will come to nothing; Speak the word, but it will not stand, For God is with us.
Isaiah 50:7 – For the Lord God will help Me; Therefore I will not be disgraced; Therefore I have set My face like a flint, And I know that I will not be ashamed
Romans 9:33 – Behold, I lay in Zion a stumbling stone and rock of offense, And whoever believes on Him will not be put to shame.
Jeremiah 20:11 – But the Lord is with me as a mighty, awesome One. Therefore my persecutors will stumble, and will not prevail. They will be greatly ashamed, for they will not prosper. Their everlasting confusion will never be forgotten
Proverbs 19:21 – But the Lord is with me as a mighty, awesome One. Therefore my persecutors will stumble, and will not prevail. They will be greatly ashamed, for they will not prosper. Their everlasting confusion will never be forgotten.
Job 5:12 – He disappointeth the devices of the crafty so that their hands cannot perform their enterprise
Proverbs 21:1 – The king’s heart is in the hand of the Lord, as the rivers of water: he turneth it whithersoever he will.
Psalm 24: 1-2 – The earth is the Lord’s, and the fullness thereof; the world, and they that dwell therein. For he hath founded it upon the seas and established it upon the floods.
- Thank the Lord because he is the Lord of Hosts and the Man of War
- I claim victory over every adversary in this court case in the name of Jesus
- I bind and paralyze the strongman employed or delegated to disgrace me, in the name of Jesus
- Let all the affairs of my life be too hot for any evil power to manipulate in the name of Jesus
- O Lord, grant me and my lawyer supernatural wisdom to subdue all opposition
- O Lord let it be impossible for my adversary to subdue the truth in this matter in the name of Jesus
- O Lord, let me find favor in the sight of those who are responsible for judging this case
- I close every negative door that the enemy might want to open using this case in the name of Jesus
- You satanic agents, I command you to clear out from the pathway to my victory in this matter in the name of Jesus
- I cancel any demonic decision and expectation concerning this case in the name of Jesus
- Father, make it possible for me to find favor in the sight of the judge, in the name of Jesus
- Lord let me find favor, compassion and loving-kindness with the jury in the name of Jesus
- Let all the demonic obstacles that have been established in the heart of anyone against my prosperity be destroyed in the name of Jesus
- Lord give all the parties concerned, dreams, visions and restlessness that would advance my cause
- I command my money being caged by the enemy to be completely released in the name of Jesus
- I bind and put to flight all the spirits of fear, anxiety, and discouragement in the name of Jesus
- Lord let divine wisdom fall upon all who are supporting me in these matters
- I break the backbone of the spirits of conspiracy and treachery in the name of Jesus
- Lord, hammer my matter into the mind of those who will assist me so that they do not suffer from demonic loss of memory
- I paralyze the handiwork of household enemies and envious agents in this matter, in the name of Jesus
- You devil, take your leg away from the top of my finances, in the mighty name of Jesus
- Let the fire of the Holy Spirit purge my life from any evil mark put upon me, in the name of Jesus
- Let the Lord confuse the tongues of those gathered to do me harm, after the order of the builders of the Tower of Babel in the name of Jesus
- Let my adversaries make mistakes that will advance my cause in the name of Jesus
- I command every evil power and vessel sitting on my rights and goodness to be violently overthrown in the name of Jesus
- I pursue, overtake and recover my properties from the hands of spiritual Egyptians in the name of Jesus
- Let every counsel, plan, desire, expectation, imagination, device and activity of the enemy against this case be rendered null and void, in the name of Jesus
- I terminate every journey into bondage and unfruitfulness designed for me by the enemies of my soul, in the name of Jesus
- I bind every money consuming demon attached to my finances in the name of Jesus
- I refuse to be tossed about by any demonic device of the enemy to delay my miracle in the name of Jesus
- Let all satanic banks and purses receive the fire of God and burn to ashes in the name of Jesus
- Holy Spirit, teach me to avoid unfriendly friends and unprofitable transactions in the name of Jesus
- Let all my blessings presently in the prison of the enemy begin to pursue me and overtake me as of today, in the name of Jesus
- Thank you, Lord Jesus for the victory!
2 pages, 804 words
Engel v Vitale The Supreme Court case, Engel v. Vitale, was an extremely controversial case that directly dealt with the First Amendment. This Supreme Court case established a separation of church and state. Engel v. Vitale was such an extremely controversial case that it has opened the doorway for other cases dealing with church and state. Every morning in New Hyde Park School, in New York, students would recite “Almighty God, we acknowledge our dependence of Thee, and we beg Thy blessing upon us, our parents, our teachers and our country (Morgan 634).” A school body called the New York State Regent created this recited prayer, and said that pupils had the choice to remain silent during the prayer if they wanted to (Chandler 84).
Mr. Engel and four other families thought the prayer to be offensive, and appealed their case to the Supreme Court in 1962 (Auble 1).
Engel, along with the other families, took one side of the argument. They believed that by reciting the short Regents’ prayer they were partaking in a religious activity and therefore breaking the line between church and state. They also questioned why their tax money was used to pay teachers to lead the class in school prayer. Another point that they presented to the Supreme Court was that the words in the prayer “Almighty God,” was recognizing and singling out a specific religion.
1 page, 337 words
The Essay on Drug Test Cases And American Supreme Court Decisions
… fourth amendment and as a result, they filed a case in the Supreme Court. The Supreme Court ruled in favor of Skinner. The majority justices … Road Association is one of the drug testing cases that was decided by Supreme Court under special needs rather than normal law … causes has been the main area of contention during case rulings. Several cases have been determined based on special needs rather …
These families were Jewish, Atheist, Ethical Culture Society and Unitarian and by saying these words the families believed that they were going against their own religions (Auble 1-2).
The Engels’s ince rely believed that their First Amendment rights were being denied. The Constitution states in this amendment that “Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof” The act of reciting the short prayer clearly went against their First Amendment rights (Engel 1).
Vitale, representing th school board, presented the other side of the issue. This side stressed that students could choose not to participate in the reading of the prayer if they so desired and could leave the room or remain silent, making the prayer legal in the school. In direct contrast with the Engel approach, this side felt that the brief prayer did not in any way pick out one single religion (Auble 2).
Another tactic that the opposing side took was by saying that religion has always played a key role in our society, from the engraving on our coins to our Pledge of Allegiance (Issue 2).
Six Justices voted the recited prayer to be unconstitutional and one Justice voted that the Regents’ prayer was constitutional. Justice Black delivered the opinion of the court for the case Engel v. Vitale.
Justice Black addressed that the option to remain silent or leave the room was irrelevant to the case, Engel v. Vitale (Morgan 634).
He further stated that the “State of New York has adopted a practice wholly inconsistent with the Establishment Clause (Lee 1).” The case, Engel v. Vitale, ended with a 6-1 Supreme Court decision in 1962.
Justice Stewart was the only dissenting opinion. He believed that since the recited prayer was voluntary, it did not favor a specific religion (Morgan 634).
He also stated that “To deny students the recitation of the prayer is also denying them the opportunity of sharing the spiritual heritage of our nation.” Justice Douglas represented the majority opinion of the Supreme Court. He found that the recitation of the prayer was unconstitutional for the fact that its funds were paid by the government. He went further to explain this by saying that the salaries of the teachers, who were the leaders of the prayer, were paid by taxes, which was paid by the government.
4 pages, 1654 words
The Research paper on First Amendment Issues: Prayer In Public School
… Engel v. Vitale, Abington Township School District v. Schempp, Wallace v. Jaffree During Engel v. Vitale hearings, in a six to one vote, with two Justices … children on the virtues of religion (Bailey, A19). One can conclude that prayer in school represent an important and pressing … Constitution nor the Supreme Court rulings, as long as prayer and religion are not endorsed during it. WORKS CITED The …
He felt that the government should have no part in paying for religious exercise (Auble 2).
The final decision of Engel v. Vitale had a considerably huge impact. Many schools followed the new law, while others found loopholes in the system and carried on with prayer in schools. Even though the court felt that the government involvement in religious practices to be offensive much of America did not.
Newspapers were filled with angry letters about the decision, accusing our country and our court of not believing in God. Even some former Presidents objected to the final Supreme Court decision (Auble 2).
The biggest impact that Engel v. Vitale brought about was that it was the beginning of numerous decisions concerning religion in public schools in America (Morgan 634).
Also the issue of prayer in school is still debated today. Work Cited Auble, Kelli.
“Engel V. Vitale.” web (15 Dec. 1998).
Chandler, Ralph, and Ens len, Richard, and Ren strom, Peter.
“Engel V. Vitale.” The Constitutional Law Dictionary. California: ABC-CLIO, 1985. “Engel V. Vitale.” http”// web (15 Dec. 1998).
Lee, Jenny J. “1962 Engel V. Vitale.” web (15 Dec 1998).
Morgan, Richard E.
“Engel V. Vitale.” Encyclopedia of the American Constitution. New York: Macmillan, 1986.