by Brittany ()
My grandpa was recently in the hospital for open heart surgery he was recovering great and then last night he had something happen to him in stopped breathing in his sleep. The nurses told us that they thought he had had a stroke. but then they weren’t for sure anymore. they ran cat scans and everything they could not figure out what it was another nurse said that it may be blood clots in his brain.. then another one says it may be because he has had no sleep and the medication is messing with him… but he does not know anything he doesn’t know where he is.. he doesn’t know who i am.. he is seeing things that aren’t there… would everyone please please please pray for him and his family.. he is very loved and needed… we need him his name is pete.
Return to Prayers for Healing
Heavenly Father we come before you today with a humble spirit dear Lord. We lift my grandmother up in prayer today daddy Jesus. I declare that every chain formed against her life shall be broken in Jesus Mighty name.
I plead the blood of Jesus over her mind, body & soul. I believe that her health is in Your hands daddy Jesus. Anything formed against her will be broken today in Jesus Mighty name. It will turn back oh Lord, it will stumble and fall dear Lord. For her life is in Your hands. You will never leave us nor forsake us oh Most High. You will never suffer the righteous to be moved. Your lovingkindness is everlasting. Your mercy endures forever. I know that Your will be done Oh Jesus & this test will soon be our testimony in Jesus Mighty powerful name. We are the apple of Your eye. We say thank you in advance daddy Jesus !!! Thank you Jesus. She is healed in Jesus name we pray. Amen & Amen !!
Return to A Prayer for Health
To the average person on earth, a grandmother is a very important person in their life. If your grandmother is special to you, then it goes without saying that her birthday is one of the most special days of the year to you.
If that is the case indeed, then we are certain that you are going to find this collection very useful since it contains some of the best original birthday wishes for grandma you’ll find around. Go through our fine collection below and share any of the wishes you think will help in making your granny’s birthday an awesome event to remember.
Sweet Birthday Wishes for Grandma
- On your birthday, all I can say is that I love you more than you’ll ever know. Nothing in this world can ever change my love for you or take your place in my life. You are the reason happiness resides in my heart. Happy birthday, grandma.
- From the bottom of my heart, I would like to thank you for being the most wonderful grandmother in the entire world. Happy birthday, my precious granny.
- Grandma, you are my angel and best friend. I can’t thank my lucky stars enough for having such a phenomenal granny like you in my life. Granny, I hope your birthday is as phenomenal as you. Love you.
- I am the luckiest grandchild in the world because God has blessed me with the world’s most wonderful granny. You are my everything, and there’s nothing I wouldn’t give up to put a smile on your face. Many happy returns, granny.
- I don’t remember the last time I told you this, but granny you are the reason my world is so beautiful. I need you in my life like the air that I breathe into my lungs. Happy birthday.
- Grandma, on your birthday, I just want to let you know that while I may not get the opportunity to see you every day, but that never means you don’t reside in my heart and mind. I hope your birthday is nothing short of a memorable event.
Funny Birthday Wishes for Grandma
- Grandma, may God keep blessing you with good fortune, and may your abundant good fortune keep making your enemies miserable. Happy birthday.
- I want to tell the world that if there was a Miss Universe pageant for grannies, you, my beautiful granny would have no trouble taking the crown. Have a blast, granny.
- If most women were to age gracefully like you, grandma, then companies that produce beauty care products would be out of business by now. Happy birthday.
- Yay! Grandma, you have reached that point in life where you bid farewell to full price and welcome senior citizen discounts. Hmm…how I envy you! Happy birthday.
- Happy birthday, grandma. I love you more than Jet Li loves kung fu, and the guy really loves kung fu!
Happy Birthday, Grandma!
Birthday Wishes for Grandma’s 60th Birthday
- Wishing the youngest 60 year old woman I know a super duper happy birthday. Granny, may you have a tremendously happy and healthy life all the days of your life.
- Happy birthday to an exceptional grandmother who turns 60 today! Granny, you are truly cherished. May God bless this new chapter of your life.
- Today is your 60th birthday, granny, and I want to use this day as an opportunity to reaffirm for the millionth time my vow to love and care for you until the end of time. Happy birthday!
- Grandma, I will do anything just to ensure that your heart never misses joy and happiness because you are such a phenomenal person. Happy 60th birthday.
- The kindness and love that you show to me always take my breath away. I will forever treasure you, grandma. Happy 60th birthday.
Birthday Wishes for Grandma’s 70th Birthday
- I thank God for making you a blessing to me and the entire family. Enjoy your 70th birthday in grand style. I love you.
- This is your Big Day, beloved grandma. As we celebrate this exceptional day with you, I want to let you know that I cherish every moment that I spend with you. Have a very happy 70th birthday celebration.
- There’s no woman on earth that can compare to you, grandma. Thank you for loving me unconditionally and guiding me through life. Without you I would be utterly lost. May God richly bless you as you celebrate your 70th birthday.
- Grandma, you’re an extremely wonderful person in my life. On this day, I pray that God will bless you abundantly for all the important things you have given up just to put joy and happiness into my heart. I hope you enjoy every moment of your 70s. Happy birthday.
Happy Birthday, Grandma!
Birthday Wishes for Grandma’s 80th Birthday
- 80 is one of the greatest milestone ages in a person’s life. Congratulations on achieving this exceptional milestone, grandma. This family is so blessed to have such a remarkable person like you in it. God bless you, grandma.
- Happy 80th birthday, grandma. If I were to list the reasons why you are the most important woman in my life, the list would be so long it would have no ending.
- You are my sunshine after the storm and rain, grandma, and I love you so much. Happy 80th.
- For 80 years, you have brightened the lives of countless people, myself included. I hope that nature rewards you back abundantly for all the happiness you have put into the hearts of others. Enjoy your 80s grandma. Happy birthday.
Birthday Prayers for Grandma
- May God fix all your problems, and never allow you worry about anything in life. May He bless you with a happy and extremely healthy life. Happy birthday, dear grandma.
- My prayer for you today is that God shower His blessing on you. May every blessed day of your life begin with happiness and end in happiness. Forever stay blessed, grandma. Happy birthday.
- May God lift you up in the mighty name of Christ, and may this new phase of your life be filled to the brim with lots of love, peace and happiness.
- As you celebrate this significant day of your life, I pray that God, in His infinite kindness, will save you from crossing paths with sorrow and pain. May He allow happiness to escort you all your days on earth. Happy birthday.
- May God bless you with happiness that is more than all the waters of the world’s oceans put together. May He make your blessings and happiness overshadow your problems. Happy birthday.
- On your birthday, my prayer for you is that the good Lord will always make you to flourish and blossom even in very trying times. May you be victorious in whatever endeavor that you engage in. God bless you, granny.
- Granny, may God let you rise and shine despite the challenges that you face. And may He give you the courage to squarely confront your limitations. Happy birthday.
You may also like:
Cute Animals and Funny Happy Birthday Wishes
Share & Wish: Happy Birthday Images
The Best and Cutest Happy Birthday Wishes
Share a birthday wish and spread the words of Happy Birthday Messages.
As I lie down to sleep, I am praying to the Lord. I am praying that my grandma knows, That her life is worth living for. Will you help my grandma? Please help her understand, That anything I do or say, Is because I want to be that helping hand. I love my grandma very much. And I know that she knows I do. Just help me Lord one more time. Help me bring her closer to you. I am asking this of you, One time again. And in your name I pray. AMEN
Copyright © LaReina Medina | Year Posted 2006
Use this to report a poem that violates PoetrySoup’s Terms and Conditions ONLY.
Your IP Address: 22.214.171.124
Poem Title: A PRAYER FOR GRANDMA
Reason for Reporting: * Required