Oh God Almighty, giver of light, salvation-making God, all honor to you. With you on our side, who shall we fear? You give us strength, might, power. You disperse the enemy even as they lie in wait for us.
In perilous times, when everything seems dark, we have the assurance that you are indeed the light. And by faith, we will be brought to the other side, victorious.
Psalms 27 :1-3 The Lord is my light and my salvation. Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life. Of whom shall I be afraid? When the wicked, even mine enemies and my foes, came upon me to eat up my flesh, they stumbled and fell. Though an host should encamp against me, my heart shall not fear. Though war should rise against me, in this will I be confident.
The bigger the enemy, the greater God’s Glory shines through. Click To Tweet
- 1 Walking boldly, fearing no evil
- 2 Praying for strength and wisdom
- 3 31 Spiritual Warfare Scriptures to Read, Pray, and Memorize:
- 4 I REBUKE AND CAST OUT ANY FROGLIKE SPIRIT FROM MY LIFE IN THE NAME OF JESUS > REV 16:13
- 5 I BREAK OFF ANY FELLOWSHIP WITH DEVILS THROUGH SIN, THE FLESH, OR SACRIFICE IN THE NAME OF JESUS >1 COR 10:20
- 6 LORD, EXPOSE ANY HUMAN DEVILS IN MY LIFE IN JESUS NAME > JOHN 6:70
- 7 LET EVERY SPIRIT HIDDING FROM ME BE EXPOSED IN THE NAME OF JESUS > JOSH 10:16
- 8 I STAND AGAINST AND REBUKE EVERY WILE OF THE DEVIL > EPH 6:11
- 9 I WILL NOT COME INTO THE CONDEMNATION OF THE DEVIL > 1 TIM 3:6
- 10 LORD, LET NO DOCTRINE OF THE DEVIL BE ESTABLISHED IN MY LIFE > 1 TIM 4:1
- 11 I BIND AND REBUKE MOLECH AND ANY SPIRIT THAT HAS BEEN ASSIGNED TO ABORT MY DESTINY > LEV 18:21
- 12 I OVERCOME EVERY ANTICHRIST SPIRIT BECAUSE GREATER IS HE THAT IS IN ME THAN HE THAT IS IN THE WORLD > 1 JOHN 4:4-5
- 13 LORD, LET ME NOT OPERATE IN THE WRONG SPIRIT . LUKE 9:55
- 14 LET ME HAVE AND WALK IN AN EXCELLENT SPIRIT > DAN 6:3
- 15 I BIND AND CAST OUT ANY SPIRIT THAT WOULD TRY TO TEAR APART MY LIFE IN ANY MANNER IN JESUS NAME > MARK 9:20
- 16 LORD, STIR UP MY SPIRIT TO DO YOUR WILL > HAG 1:14
- 17 I BIND AND CAST OUT ALL DEMONS OF FEAR AND TIMIDITY IN JESUS NAME > 2 TIM 1:7
- 18 I BIND AND REBUKE THE ANGEL OF LIGHT IN JESUS NAME > 2 COR 11:14
- 19 I REJECT ALL FALSE PROPHETIC MINISTRIES IN JESUS NAME > MATT 7:15
- 20 EXPOSE ALL FALSE BRETHREN TO ME > 2 COR 11:26
Walking boldly, fearing no evil
Sometimes, oh Lord, your servants seem outnumbered. But, the bigger the enemy, the greater your Glory shines through.
Your Word manifests that all things work together for good for those that love the Lord. And so we can walk boldly through the valley of the shadow of death, and fear no evil. You are with us all along the way.
Romans 8:28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.
2 Cor 4:6 For God, who said, “Let light shine out of darkness,” has shone in our hearts to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ.
Praying for strength and wisdom
Praise be onto you! We seek after Your Glory, forsaking everything that may hinder our walk with you. Give us the strength and wisdom to do your will, and to manifest your Glory to the lost of this wretch world.
May the peace you fill us with, overflow and bless others, such that they would yearn to come to a full understanding of you! In Jesus’ mighty and all-powerful name we pray… Amen!
Psalms 27:4,5 One thing have I desired of the Lord, that will I seek after. That I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the Lord, and to inquire in his temple. For in the time of trouble he shall hide me in his pavilion. In the secret of his tabernacle shall he hide me. He shall set me up upon a rock.
Give us the strength and wisdom to do your will, and to manifest your Glory to the lost. Click To Tweet
Hezekiah Walker New Video “Every Praise”
We’re in a battle in this world. We may not see it, we might forget it’s there. But the enemy would love nothing more than to start our year off with discouragement and defeat, bringing fear and stress. Don’t let him win.
If you’re a believer who is living like salt and light in a dark world, you won’t go for long without encountering spiritual warfare – obstacles and attacks he’ll hurl your direction. God reminds us in His word to stay aware of Satan’s schemes, to live alert in this world, and to stay close to Him.
He arms us with the sword, the Word of God, to stand against the enemy’s lies. He equips us with strength, wisdom, and discernment through His own Spirit to stay strong in the spiritual warfare battle. He invites us to spend time in His Presence, through prayer and worship, pressing in to know Him more.
As we grow to know God’s Truth and what is real, we also know more what is false, and we are stronger to stand against it in the powerful name of Jesus. He never leaves us to fend for ourselves in a dark world, but reminds us He is constantly with us, fighting for us, even when we cannot see.
Praying God’s words back to Him, is a powerful weapon against the forces of evil. It is Truth going out. It reminds us that God knows our way and understands what we face today. It builds our faith and our trust in God. It guards our hearts and focuses our minds back on Him. It wins the battle.
Prayer + God’s Word = Power
31 Spiritual Warfare Scriptures to Read, Pray, and Memorize:
1. “Submit yourselves to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.” James 4:7
2. “You are from God, little children, and have overcome them; because greater is He who is in you than he who is in the world.” 1 John 4:4
3. “For though we live in the world, we do not wage war as the world does. The weapons we fight with are not the weapons of the world. On the contrary, they have divine power to demolish strongholds. We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ.” 2 Cor. 10:3-5
4. “Be self-controlled and alert. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour. Resist him, standing firm in the faith.” 1 Pet. 5:8-9
5. “No weapon that is formed against you will prosper; and every tongue that accuses you in judgment you will condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their vindication is from Me,” declares the Lord.” Is. 54:17
6. “Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.” Eph. 6:11-17
7. “In all these things, we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us.” Rom. 8:37
8. “But thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.” 1 Cor. 15:57
9. “Not by might nor by power, but by My Spirit,’ says the Lord of hosts.” Zech. 4:6
10. “But the Lord is faithful, and he will strengthen you and protect you from the evil one.” 2 Thess. 3:3
11. “Behold, I have given you authority to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall hurt you.” Luke 10:19
12. “The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have life and have it abundantly.” John 10:10
13. “Truly I tell you, whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven. Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.” Matt. 18:18-19
14. “The Lord will cause your enemies who rise against you to be defeated before you. They shall come out against you one way and flee before you seven ways.” Deut. 28:7
15. “I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.” John 16:33
16. “No temptation has overtaken you except what is common to mankind. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can endure it.” 1 Cor. 10:13
17. “And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John 8:32
18. “Do not be overcome with evil, but overcome evil with good.” Rom. 12:21
19. “And they have conquered him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony, for they loved not their lives even unto death.” Rev.12:11
20. “Fight the good fight of the faith. Take hold of the eternal life to which you were called when you made your good confession in the presence of many witnesses.” 1 Tim. 6:12
21. “,,,On this rock I will build my church, and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.” Matt. 16:18
22. “…the reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the devil’s work.” 1 John 3:8
23. “But they who wait for the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint.” Is. 40:31
24. “One of your men puts to flight a thousand, for the Lord your God is He who fights for you, just as He promised you.” Josh. 23:10
25. “Do not fear them, for the Lord your God is the one fighting for you.” Deut. 3:22
26. “What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who is against us?” Rom. 8:31
27. “Through You we will push back our adversaries, through Your name we will trample down those who rise up against us.” Ps. 44:5
28. “Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous! Do not tremble or be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.” Josh. 1:9
29. “For You have girded me with strength for battle; You have subdued under me those who rose up against me.” Ps. 18:39
30. “He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust. Surely he will save you from the fowler’s snare and from the deadly pestilence. He will cover you with his feathers, and under his wings you will find refuge; his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart…” Ps. 91:1-4
31. “This is what the Lord says to you: ‘Do not be afraid or discouraged because of this vast army. For the battle is not yours, but God’s.” 2 Chron. 20:15
When we belong to Christ, the enemy never has the final word over our lives. We are secure in God’s hands.
Press on – courageous and free – never held back by fear or defeat. The battle belongs to the Lord, and He has the final victory…
Debbie McDaniel is a writer, pastor’s wife, mom to three amazing kids (and a lot of pets). Join her each morning on Fresh Day Ahead’s facebook page, http://www.facebook.com/DebbieWebbMcDaniel, for daily encouragement in living strong, free, hope-filled lives. Find her also at and
Updated on January 17, 2018
LORD TEACH MY HANDS TO WAR AND MY FINGERS TO FIGHT > PS 144:1
LORD I AM YOUR END-TIME WARRIOR. USE ME AS YOUR WEAPON AGAINST THE ENEMY > 2 COR 11:1
THE WEAPONS OF MY WARFARE ARE NOT CARNAL BUT THROUGH YOU GOD TO THE PULLING DOWN OF STRONGHOLDS > 2 COR 10:4
SATAN, YOU HAVE LOST THE WAR IN HEAVEN > REV 17:14
LET ALL THE ENEMIES THAT MAKE WAR WITH THE LAMB BE DESTROYED > REV 17:14
I DO NOT WAR AFTER THE FLESH BUT AFTER THE SPIRIT > 2 COR 10:3
LORD, THUNDER UPON THE ENEMY ; RELEASE YOUR VOICE; HAIL STONES AND COALS OF FIRE > PS 18:13
SEND OUT YOUR ARROWS, AND SCATTER THEM. SHOOT OUT YOUR LIGHT AND DISCOMFORT THEM > PS 18:17
DELIVER ME FROM MY STRONG ENEMY, FROM THEM THAT ARE TOO STRONG FOR ME > PS 18:17
DELIVER ME, AND BRING ME INTO A LARGE PLACE > PS 18:19
I AM YOUR BATTLE AX AND WEAPON OF WAR > JER 51:20
YOU HAVE GIVEN ME THE NECKS OF MY ENEMIES, AND I WILL DESTROY
THEM IN THE NAME OF JESUS. > PS 18:40
I AM YOUR ANOINTED, AND YOU GIVE ME GREAT DELIVERANCE > PS 18:50
I WILL BEAT THEM SMALL AS THE DUST AND CAST THEM OUT AS A MIRE ON THE STREETS > PS 18:42
I HAVE PURSUED MY ENEMIES AND OVERTAKEN THEM. I DID NOT TURN UNTIL THEY WERE CONSUMED > PS 18;37
I HAVE WOUNDED THEM, AND THEY ARE NOT ABLE TO RISE. THEY HAVE FALLEN UNDER MY FEET > PS 18:38
I TREAD UPON THE LION AND ADDER. THE YOUNG LION AND DRAGON I TRAMPLE UNDERFOOT >PS 91:13
I TREAD UPON SERPENTS AND SCORPIONS AND OVER ALL THE POWER OF THE ENEMY, AND NOTHING SHALL BY ANY MEANS HURT ME > LUKE 10:19
I TREAD DOWN THE WICKED; THEY ARE ASHES UNDER MY FEET > MAL 4:3
I WILL ARISE AND THRESH AND BEAT THE ENEMY INTO PIECES > MIC 4:13
I REBUKE EVERY WILD BOAR OF THE FIELD IN THE NAME OF JESUS > PS 80:13
I REBUKE EVERY SPIRIT THAT CREEPS FORTH FROM THE FOREST > PS 104:20
I REBUKE EVERY BEAST OF THE FOREST THAT COMES TO DEVOUR > ISA 56:9
I REBUKE EVERY LION OF THE FOREST THAT COMES TO SLAY >JER5:6
I CLOSE THE DOOR TO EVERY DEMONIC RAT THAT WOULD ATTEMPT TO COME INTO MY LIFE IN THE NAME OF JESUS > ISA 66:17
I BIND AND CAST OUT EVERY THIEF THAT WOULD TRY TO STEAL MY FINANCES IN THE NAME OF JESUS
I BIND EXPOSE, AND CAST OUT ANY SPIRIT THAT WOULD TRY TO STEAL MY JOY IN JESUS NAME
I BIND, EXPOSE, AND CAST OUT ANY DEMON THAT WOULD TRY BY STEALTH (UNDETECTED) TO COME INTO MY LIFE >2 SAM 19:3
LORD, CLEANSE MY TEMPLE AND DRIVE OUT ANY THIEF FROM MY LIFE > JOHN 2:14-15
LORD LIFT UP A STANDARD AGAINST ANY FLOOD THE ENEMY WOULD TRY TO BRING INTO MY LIFE > ISA 59:19
I BIND AND CAST OUT ALL FAMILIAR SPIRITS THAT WOULD TRY TO OPERATE IN MY LIFE IN THE NAME OF JESUS > ISA 8:19
I BIND AND REBUKE ANY DEMON THAT WOULD TRY TO BLOCK MY WAY IN JESUS NAME > MATT 8:28
I REMOVE ALL LEAVEN OF MALICE AND WICKEDNESS FROM MY LIFE > 1 COR 5:8
I REBUKE AND CAST OUT ANY FROGLIKE SPIRIT FROM MY LIFE IN THE NAME OF JESUS > REV 16:13
I BIND AND REBUKE DEVILS IN HIGH PLACES IN JESUS NAME .2 CHRON 11:15
I BREAK OFF ANY FELLOWSHIP WITH DEVILS THROUGH SIN, THE FLESH, OR SACRIFICE IN THE NAME OF JESUS >1 COR 10:20
I COMMAND ALL DEVILS TO LEAVE MY CHILDREN IN JESUS NAME > MARK 7:29
LORD, EXPOSE ANY HUMAN DEVILS IN MY LIFE IN JESUS NAME > JOHN 6:70
LORD, EXPOSE ANY CHILDREN OF THE DEVIL THAT WOULD TRY TO COME INTO THE CHURCH > ACTS 13:10
LET EVERY SPIRIT HIDDING FROM ME BE EXPOSED IN THE NAME OF JESUS > JOSH 10:16
LET EVERY HIDDEN SNARE FOR MY FEET BE EXPOSED IN JESUS NAME > JER 18:22
I STAND AGAINST AND REBUKE EVERY WILE OF THE DEVIL > EPH 6:11
I RELEASE MYSELF FROM ANY SNARE OF THE DEVIL IN JESUS NAME > 2 TIM 2:26
I WILL NOT COME INTO THE CONDEMNATION OF THE DEVIL > 1 TIM 3:6
LORD, LET NO DOCTRINE OF THE DEVIL BE ESTABLISHED IN MY LIFE > 1 TIM 4:1
I NULLIFY THE POWER OF ANY SACRIFICE MADE TO DEVILS IN MY CITY, REGION, OR NATION IN JESUS NAME > LEV 17:7
I BIND AND REBUKE MOLECH AND ANY SPIRIT THAT HAS BEEN ASSIGNED TO ABORT MY DESTINY > LEV 18:21
GIVE ME STRENGTH TO BRING FORTH MY DESTINY > ISA 66:9
I OVERCOME EVERY ANTICHRIST SPIRIT BECAUSE GREATER IS HE THAT IS IN ME THAN HE THAT IS IN THE WORLD > 1 JOHN 4:4-5
I LOOSE MYSELF FROM EVERY SPIRIT OF ERROR IN JESUS NAME > 1 JOHN 4:6
LORD, LET ME NOT OPERATE IN THE WRONG SPIRIT . LUKE 9:55
I LOOSE MYSELF FROM EVERY SPIRIT OF WHOREDOM IN JESUS NAME >HOS 4:12
LET ME HAVE AND WALK IN AN EXCELLENT SPIRIT > DAN 6:3
I WILL TAKE HEED TO MY SPIRIT AT ALL TIMES > MAL 2:15
I BIND AND CAST OUT ANY SPIRIT THAT WOULD TRY TO TEAR APART MY LIFE IN ANY MANNER IN JESUS NAME > MARK 9:20
LORD, STIR UP MY SPIRIT TO DO YOUR WILL > HAG 1:14
I BIND AND CAST OUT ANY DEMON OF SLUMBER FROM MY LIFE IN JESUS NAME > ROM 11:8
I BIND AND CAST OUT ALL DEMONS OF FEAR AND TIMIDITY IN JESUS NAME > 2 TIM 1:7
I BIND AND CAST OUT ALL SEDUCING SPIRITS THAT WOULD COME MY WAY IN JESUS NAME > 1 TIM 1:4
I BIND AND REBUKE THE ANGEL OF LIGHT IN JESUS NAME > 2 COR 11:14
I REJECT ALL FALSE APOSTOLIC MINISTRIES IN JESUS NAME > 2 COR 11:13
I REJECT ALL FALSE PROPHETIC MINISTRIES IN JESUS NAME > MATT 7:15
I REJECT ALL FALSE TEACHING MINISTRIES IN THE NAME OF JESUS > 2 PET 2:12
EXPOSE ALL FALSE BRETHREN TO ME > 2 COR 11:26
I REJECT THE MOUTH OF VANITY AND THE RIGHT HAND OF FALSEHOOD > PS 144:8
I REJECT EVERY FALSE VISION AND EVERY FALSE PROPHETIC WORD RELEASED INTO MY LIFE . JER 14;14
I BIND SATAN, THE DECEIVER, FROM RELEASING ANY DECEPTION INTO MY LIFE > REV 12:9
I BIND AND CAST OUT ALL SPIRITS OF SELF- DECEPTION IN JESUS NAME > 1 COR 3:18
I BIND AND CAST OUT ANY SPIRIT OF SORCERY THAT WOULD DECEIVE ME IN THE NAME OF JESUS > REV 18:23
LORD, LET NO MAN DECEIVE ME >MATT 24:4
I BIND AND REBUKE ANY BEWITCHMENT THAT WOULD KEEP ME FROM OBEYING THE TRUTH > GAL 3:1
I PRAY FOR UTTERANCE AND BOLDNESS TO MAKE KNOWN THE MYSTERY OF THE GOSPEL > EPH 6;19
DELIVER ME OUT OF THE HAND OF THE WICKED AND UNREASONABLE MEN > 2 THESS 3:2
EVIL SPIRITS LEAVE MY LIFE AS I HEAR AND SPEAK THE WORD > MATT 8:16
I REBUKE, STILL, AND CAST OUT THE AVENGER > PS 8:2
I BIND AND CAST OUT ANY CREEPING SPIRIT THAT WOULD ATTEMPT TO CREEP INTO MY LIFE > EKEK 8:10
LET THE HAMMER OF THE WICKED BE BROKEN > JER 50:23
I RENOUNCE ALL EARTHLY, SENSUAL, AND DEMONIC WISDOM > JAMES 3:15
I CAST OUT DEVILS, AND I WILL BE PERFECRED > LUKE 13:32
LET EVERY PHARAOH THAT WOULD PURSUE MY LIFE BE DROWNED IN THE SEA > EXOD 15:4
I REBUKE EVERY DEMONIC BEE THAT WOULD SURROUND ME IN JESUS NAME > PS 118:12
I BIND AND CAST OUT ANY SPIRIT OF ABSALOM THAT WOULD TRY TO STEAL MY HEART FROM GOD’S ORDAINED LEADERSHIP > 2 SAM 15:6
I WILL SLEEP WELL, I WILL NOT BE KEPT AWAKE BY ANY SPIRIT OF RESTLESS OR INSOMNIA > PS 3:5
I LAUGH AT THE ENEMY THROUGH THE HOLY SPIRIT > PS 2:4
I CUT THE CORDS OF THE WICKED FROM MY LIFE AND FAMILY IN JESUS NAME > PS 129:4
LET EVERY CORD THE ENEMY TRIES TO PUT AROUND MY LIFE BE LIKE BURNING FLAX > JUDG 15:14
I BREAK DOWN EVERY WALL OF JERICHO > JOSH 6:5
LORD, CLEANSE MY LIFE FROM SECRET FAULTS > PS 19:12
LORD, LET YOUR SECRET BE UPON MY TABERNACLE > JOB 29:4
LEAD ME AND GUIDE ME FOR YOUR NAME’S SAKE > PS 31:3
GUIDE ME CONTINUALLY > ISA 58:11
GUIDE ME INTO ALL TRUTH > JOHN 16:13
GUIDE ME WITH YOUR EYE > PS 32:8
LET ME GUIDE MY AFFAIRS WITH DISCRETION > PS 112:5
GUIDE ME BY THE SKILLFULNESS OF YOUR HANDS > PS 78:72
LEAD ME IN A PLAIN PATH BECAUSE OF MY ENEMIES > PS 27:11
LEAD ME NOT INTO TEMPTATION, BUT DELIVER ME FROM EVIL > MATT 6:13
LEAD ME, AND MAKE YOUR WAY STRAIGHT BEFORE MY EYES > PS 5:8
MAKE THE CROOKED PLACES STRAIGHT AND THE ROUGH PLACES SMOOTH BEFORE ME > ISA 40:4
SEND OUT YOUR LIGHT AND TRUTH, AND LET THEM LEAD ME > PS 43:3
MAKE DARKNESS LIGHT BEFORE ME AND CROOKED THINGS STRAIGHT > ISA 42:16
TEACH ME TO DO YOUR WILL, AND LEAD ME INTO THE LAND OF UPRIGHTNESS > PS 143:10
I PUT ON THE GARMENT OF PRAISE FOR THE SPIRIT OF HEAVINESS > ISA 61:3
CLOTHE ME WITH THE GARMENT OF SALVATION > ISA 61:10
I PUT ON MY BEAUTIFUL GARMENTS > ISA 52:1
LET MY GARMENTS ALWAYS BE WHITE > ECC 9:8
LET ME BE CLOTHED WITH HUMILITY > 1 PET 5:5
COVER ME WITH THE ROBE OF RIGHTEOUSNESS > ISA 61:10
LET MY CLOTHES BE FULL OF VIRTUE > MARK 5:30
LET A MANTLE OF POWER REST UPON MY LIFE > 2 KINGS 2:8
LORD, GIVE ME WISDOM IN EVERY AREA WHERE I LACK > JAMES 1:5
Spiritual Warfare Prayers come in diverse dimensions, this is just one of them! For example, Spiritual warfare can come in the offensive and defensive way. Offensive warfare is tearing down the strongholds the enemy has formed in your mind through deception and accusations, and defensive warfare is guarding yourself against the tactics or schemes of the devil.
Note: there is no such thing as the prayer warriors but we are all God’s warriors, so when you pray, you are a “praying” warrior; His battle-axe (Jeremiah 51:20) and if we let Him, He will use us. Attack the enemy before he attacks you, catch him unaware & let God strike his heart with terror – NOW claim your victory! Amen.
This prayer is a combination of “free flow” declarations as the Sprit gave me utterance + Apostle John Eckhardt’s book “Prayers that Rout Demons” (most part of the prayer)
- Lord, teach my hands to war and my fingers to fight (Psalm 144:1).
- Lord, I am Your End-Times warrior. Use me as Your weapon against the enemy (2 Chronicles 11:1).
- The weapons of my warfare are not carnal but mighty through You to the pulling down of strongholds (2 Corinthians 10:4).
- Satan, you have lost the war in heaven (Revelation 12:7).
- Let all the enemies that make war with the Lamb be destroyed (Revelation 17:14).
- I do not war after the flesh but after the spirit (2 Corinthians 10:3).
- Lord, thunder upon the enemy; release Your voice; hail stones and coals of fire (Psalm 18:13).
- Send out Your arrows, and scatter them. Shoot out Your light and discomfit them (Psalm 18:14).
- Deliver me from my strong enemy, from them that are too strong for me (Psalm 18:17).
- Deliver me, and bring me into a large place (Psalm 18:19).
- I am your battle-axe and weapon of war (Jeremiah 51:20).
- You have given me the necks of my enemies, and I will destroy them in the name of Jesus (Psalm 18:40).
- I am Your anointed, and You give me great deliverance (Psalm 18:50).
- I will beat them small as the dust and cast them out as mire in the streets (Psalm 18:42).
- I have pursued my enemies and overtaken them. I did not turn until they were consumed (Psalm 18:37).
- I have wounded them, and they are not able to rise. They have fallen under my feet (Psalm 18:38).
- I tread upon the lion and adder. The young lion and dragon I trample underfoot (Psalm 91:13).
- I tread upon serpents and scorpions and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means hurt me (Luke 10:19).
- I tread down the wicked; they are ashes under my feet (Malachi 4:3).
- I will arise and thresh and beat the enemy into pieces (Micah 4:13).
- I rebuke every wild boar of the field in the name of Jesus (Psalm 80:13).
- I rebuke every spirit that creeps forth from the forest (Psalm 104:20).
- I rebuke every beast of the forest that comes to devour (Isaiah 56:9).
- I rebuke every lion of the forest that comes to slay (Jeremiah 5:6).
- I close the door to every demonic rat that would attempt to come into my life in the name of Jesus (Isaiah 66:17).
- I bind and cast out every thief that would try to steal my finances in the name of Jesus (John 10:10).
- I bind and cast out any spirit that would try to steal my joy in the name of Jesus.
- I bind, expose, and cast out any demon that would try by stealth (undetected) to come into my life (2 Samuel 19:3).
- Lord, cleanse my temple and drive out any thief from my life (John 2:14–15).
- Lord, lift up a standard against any flood the enemy would try to bring into my life (Isaiah 59:19).
- I bind and cast out all familiar spirits that would try to operate in my life in the name of Jesus (Isaiah 8:19).
- I bind and rebuke any demon that would try to block my way in the name of Jesus (Matthew 8:28).
- I remove all leaven of malice and wickedness from my life (1 Corinthians 5:8).
- I rebuke and cast out any froglike spirit from my life in the name of Jesus (Revelation 16:13).
- I bind and rebuke devils in high places in the name of Jesus (2 Chronicles 11:15).
- I break off any fellowship with devils through sin, the flesh, or sacrifice in the name of Jesus (1 Corintians 10:20).
- I command all devils to leave my children in the name of Jesus (Mark 7:29).
- Lord, expose any human devils in my life in the name of Jesus (John 6:70).
- Lord, expose any children of the devil that would try to come into the church (Acts 13:10).
- Let every spirit hiding from me be exposed in the name of Jesus (Joshua 10:16).
- Let every hidden snare for my feet be exposed (Jeremiah 18:22).
- I stand against and rebuke every wile of the devil (Ephesians 6:11).
- I release myself from any snare of the devil in the name of Jesus (2 Timothy 2:26).
- I will not come into the condemnation of the devil (1 Timothy 3:6).
- Lord, let no doctrine of the devil be established in my life (1 Timothy 4:1).
- I nullify the power of any sacrifice made to devils in my city, region, or nation in the name of Jesus (Leviticus 17:7).
- I bind and rebuke Molech and any spirit that has been assigned to abort my destiny (Leviticus 18:21).
- Give me strength to bring forth my destiny (Isaiah 66:9).
- I overcome every antichrist spirit because greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world (1 John 4:4–5).
- I loose myself from every spirit of error in the name of Jesus (1 John 4:6).
- Lord, let me not operate in the wrong spirit (Luke 9:55).
- I loose myself from every spirit of whoredom in the name of Jesus (Hosea 4:12).
- Let me have and walk in an excellent spirit (Daniel 6:3).
- I will take heed to my spirit at all times (Malachi. 2:15).
- I bind and cast out any spirit that would try to tear apart my life in any manner in the name of Jesus (Mark 9:20).
- Lord, stir up my spirit to do Your will (Haggai 1:14).
- I bind and cast out any demon of slumber from my life in the name of Jesus (Romans 11:8).
- I bind and cast out all demons of fear and timidity in the name of Jesus (2 Timothy 1:7).
- I bind and cast out all seducing spirits that would come my way in the name of Jesus (1 Timothy 4:1).
- I bind and rebuke the angel of light in the name of Jesus (2 Corinthians 11:14).
- I reject all false apostolic ministries in the name of Jesus (2 Corinthians 11:13).
- I reject all false prophetic ministries in the name of Jesus (Matthew 7:15).
- I reject all false teaching ministries in the name of Jesus (2 Peter 2:1).
- Expose all false brethren to me (2 Corinthians 11:26).
- I reject the mouth of vanity and the right hand of falsehood (Psalm 144:8).
- I reject every false vision and every false prophetic word released into my life (Jeremiah 14:14).
- I bind Satan, the deceiver, from releasing any deception into my life (Revelation 12:9).
- I bind and cast out all spirits of self-deception in the name of Jesus (1 Corinthians 3:18).
- I bind and cast out any spirit of sorcery that would deceive me in the name of Jesus (Revelation 18:23).
- Lord, let no man deceive me (Matthew 24:4).
- I bind and rebuke any bewitchment that would keep me from obeying the truth (Galatians 3:1).
- I pray for utterance and boldness to make known the mystery of the gospel (Ephesians 6:19).
- Deliver me out of the hand of wicked and unreasonable men (2 Thessalonians 3:2).
- Evil spirits leave my life as I hear and speak the Word (Matthew 8:16).
- I rebuke, still, and cast out the avenger (Psalm 8:2).
- I bind and cast out any creeping spirit that would attempt to creep into my life (Ezekiel 8:10).
- Let the hammer of the wicked be broken (Jeremiah 50:23).
- I renounce all earthly, sensual, and demonic wisdom (James 3:15).
- I cast out devils, and I will be perfected (Luke 13:32).
- Let every Pharaoh that would pursue my life be drowned in the sea (Exodus 15:4).
- I rebuke every demonic bee that would surround me in the name of Jesus (Psalm 118:12).
- I bind and cast out any spirit of Absalom that would try to steal my heart from God’s ordained leadership (2 Samuel 15:6).
- I will sleep well. I will not be kept awake by any spirit of restlessness or insomnia (Psalm 3:5).
- I laugh at the enemy through the Holy Spirit (Psalm 2:4).
- I cut the cords of the wicked from my life (Psalm 129:4).
- Let every cord the enemy tries to put around my life be like burning flax (Judges 15:14).
- I break down every wall of Jericho (Joshua 6:5).
- Lord, cleanse my life from secret faults (Psalm 19:12).
- Lord, let Your secret be upon my tabernacle (Job 29:4).
- Lead me and guide me for Your name’s sake (Psalm 31:3).
- Guide me continually (Isaiah 58:11).
- Guide me into all truth (John 16:13).
- Guide me with Your eye (Psalm 32:8).
- Let me guide my affairs with discretion (Psalm 112:5).
- Guide me by the skilfulness of Your hands (Psalm 78:72).
- Lead me in a plain path because of my enemies (Psalm 27:11).
- Lead me not into temptation, but deliver me from evil (Matthew 6:13).
- Lead me, and make Your way straight before my eyes (Psalm 5:8).
- Make the crooked places straight and the rough places smooth before me (Isaiah 40:4).
- Send out Your light and truth, and let them lead me (Psalm 43:3).
- Make darkness light before me and crooked things straight (Isaiah 42:16).
- Teach me to do your will, and lead me into the land of uprightness (Psalm 143:10).
- I put on the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness (Isaiah 61:3).
- Clothe me with the garment of salvation (Isaiah 61:10).
- I put on my beautiful garments (Isaiah 52:1).
- Let my garments always be white (Ecclesiastes 9:8).
- Let me be clothed with humility (1 Peter 5:5).
- Cover me with the robe of righteousness (Isaiah 61:10).
- Let my clothes be full of Your virtue (Mark 5:30).
- Let a mantle of power rest upon my life (2 Kings 2:8).
- Lord, give me wisdom in every area where I lack (James 1:5).
I added the following declarations and more (text) while praying: -Satan you have lost the battle over my life
-I have the necks of my enemies.
-The heads of my enemies are under my feet.
-I tread upon serpents and scorpions.
-I bind and cast out any spirit that would try to affect my life in any way shape or form.
-Let the hand of the wicked be broken.
-Let the walls of the wicked be broke
-In the most powerful, most gracious, authority, power-loaded, name of Jesus! Amen.
Download Prayer to your mobile device without intro (refresh the window if audio does not download)-
Spiritual Warfare Prayer | Call Down Fire & Brimstone on the enemy!