Giving thanks to God or showing your gratitude as an obedient religious person proved that you have faith and strong belief in God. There are lots of things and God’s blessings for what you should thank him from the bottom of your heart and almost for everything. Yes, you should praise to God not only when you’re going through sufferings or sad moments but always. Here’s some best Thank You Message To God for all the blessings and quotes that will help you to say thank you god for everything. We sincerely expect that from these thanking phrases for God you’ll find good thoughts to be more thankful to God and encouragement for living a glorious life with the blessings of God.
Thank You Message To God
Thank you for giving me strength to overcome adversity, to do what’s right for the benefit of the greater good, to rise above negativity.
Thank you God for every second on this earth, of which I will never receive back. Please teach me to steward this life that You have given to me.
God, thanks for giving me wisdom and bliss, I know that without you I couldn’t do anything. Thank you God for all the good that has happened in my life.
Father, thank You that You are always smiling, arms wide open welcoming this sinner back into Your embrace. Thank You for the joy it brings to share about You.
Thank you for giving me free will to love and be loved, to make my own decisions, to learn from my mistakes, to laugh when I am happy, to cry when I am sad.
Thank You for the strength by prayer to turn from self-pity over jealousy. Thank You for the wisdom to rest to continue serving You.
Thank You for still calling my name, for still loving me the same. My sins, you forgave. On that cross, my price You paid. Please help me understand the Gospel.
I will never stop thanking you’ve made me a reliable and committed person. Only to you I will be faithful forever. Thanks for everything, God, especially for my happiness and that of those around me.
Thank God for giving me life and for allowing me to share with family and friends good times that will be in the memory forever. Always light my way.
Thank You for the time I could spend with my friend and serve him, please teach me to love and serve others as You have served me first.
Thank You God Video Message
Thank You Wordings To Praise God
Thank You God for giving a sinner like me a new life, and an assurance that someday I will be with you in paradise, not by my merit, but Jesus’ perfect sacrifice on the cross for my sins.
Thank you for the energy that feeds my soul, the sun that warms our bodies and the air that fills our lungs…
Lord, mostly I am thankful for the relationship that I have with You. Lord, You initiated this relationship, by what Your Son endeavored to accomplish, paying the price for my sin, redeeming and reconciling me.
Thank you God for giving me another day, another chance to become a better individual, another chance to give and experience love.
It’s impossible to stop believing in you if you’ve saved me from a moment of depression, an you came into my life when I most needed it, thanks to you I’m a different person full of love and goals. Thank you God.
Thank you for giving me hope for an end to world suffering, pain, and war, for a beginning of a world filled with light and everlasting love.
Thank you is little for all the happiness you give me along with my loved ones. Thank God for letting me live so long with them and for all the good things I have in this life.
I’m thankful, Lord, that I do not have to live under condemnation anymore, that You have truly set me free, that I am a new creation that I need not live under the law anymore. Thankful Lord that You have given me joy unspeakable. Thankful Lord that You are longsuffering, allowing me to mature in You!
Thank you God for giving me health, for the food you provide, for the awareness you have awaken in me…
Thank you God for another year of life! Still many dreams, desires… and You are always faithful! What will this year bring, I don’t know! But You know, please lead me to trust in you.
How not love you and thank you if it was you, God, who gave me a chance to find happiness again. Blessed be your spirit.
Thank You, Jesus for the blessings showered upon us. Thank You for all the happiness, health, and wealth. Thank You for this day.
Thank you for my family, my friends, my pets, my colleagues, and for every other living creature I meet along my journey.
Thank You God For All Blessings
Dear God thank you very much for the opportunities you’ve given me to be happy with a wonderful woman, thank you for being born here on earth and helping me achieve success.
I am thankful, Lord, for everything that You allow to cross my path. Thankful for the decisions that You allow me to make and the lessons that come from these decisions.
Lord, words do not express my thankfulness. For Your mighty power is at work in me, transforming me, renewing my mind. To You Lord belong thanks eternal.
I’ll never stop thanking you for making me a better person. I promise to be loyal in every aspect. Thank you dear God for the happiness I now have in my life and for the people who are with me.
Dear God, thank you for my life on this earth, however challenging or not.
My life wouldn’t be enough to thank you for all the happy moments you’ve given me with my family. Thanks for giving me so much to live with them and for how wonderful my life is.
Thank God for showing me the way of wisdom and happiness, I feel that without you I could get anywhere. I thank you for all the positive things happened in this life.
Lord I come before You, desiring to provide thanks. Father, I have so much to be thankful for, things unseen and seen, that You have done in my life.
Dear God, if you hadn’t sent your son Jesus Christ to earth, this world would be much worse and without hope of being saved. Thank you for the sacrifice of your son.
Yet God You are and always will be there with me, even when it seems like I am forever in the wilderness, running further and further from You, You, my God are there guiding me back to Your loving arms.
God, thank you for giving me life and happiness, for guiding me in the right path of peace and salvation.
Thank you God for all your blessings to me and my family, for the strength you give me each day and for all the people around me who make life more meaningful.
Thank You God Quotes
God gave you a gift of 86,400 seconds today. Have you used one to say ‘thank you’? – Dr. William Arthur Ward
Thank you, God, for the dignity and beauty of self. The precious innate self. The only thing that can’t be taken from us. The only thing we really own. – Marjorie Holmes
I have never had anyone love me the way you love me. I have never loved anyone the way I love you. Thank you God for showing us the way to each other. – Nishan Panwar
I thank you God for this most amazing day: for the leaping greenly spirits of trees, and a blue true dream of sky; and for everything which is natural, which is infinite, which is yes. – E.E. Cummings
I thank God I’m myself and for the life I’m given to live and for friends and lovers and beloveds, and I thank God for knowing that all those people have already paid for me. – Maya Angelou
I’m blessed and I thank God for every day for everything that happens for me. – Lil Wayne
Thank God every morning when you get up that you have something to do that day, which must be done, whether you like it or not. – James Russell Lowell
I may not be where I want to be, but thank God I am not where I used to be. – Joyce Meyer
I want to thank you, Lord, for life and all that’s in it. Thank you for the day and for the hour, and the minute. – Maya Angelou
Thank God I have the seeing eye, that is to say, as I lie in bed I can walk step by step on the fells and rough land seeing every stone and flower and patch of bog and cotton pass where my old legs will never take me again. – Beatrix Potter
I am as bad as the worst, but, thank God, I am as good as the best. – Walt Whitman
Thank you, dear God, for this good life and forgive us if we do not love it enough. Thank you for the rain. And for the chance to wake up in three hours and go fishing: I thank you for that now, because I won’t feel so thankful then. – Garrison Keillor
Make it a habit to thank God everyday and may your prayers can bring benefits or rewards to your life. We are feeling pleased to be a part of your thankfulness to God and share these messages and quotes with you. We wish that you will find these thank you message to God helpful and able to show your hearty thanks to God for everything.
Hurray! You are a year older and you have come a long way, so celebrating your birthday is but a must.
Friends and family have brought the gifts and sure have made your day with their sweet wishes, but deep down within… you want more! This time, a Birthday Prayer to grace your own day.
You’ve Searched for “Happy Birthday Prayers for Myself?” See the best collection of birthday prayers for yourself below.
Note: If you find these prayers helpful, kindly drop a comment and then share. I will be grateful.
=> Table of Contents
- Short Birthday Prayers for Myself
- Long Birthday Prayers for Myself
Short Birthday Prayers for Myself – Thank You, Dear God, for Another Year
If you want the “Short Birthday Prayers for Myself”, then these would do.
If not, scroll to Long Birthday Prayers for Yourself.
1. Lord, I thank you for granting me yet another day of celebration. Thank you for the gift of another beautiful year. I’m grateful, Lord.
2. Lord God, I appreciate you for giving me another year to live. Thank you for the knowledge of life you’ve granted me. Lord, I thank you for each and everything.
3. My maker, all I’ve in heaven and earth is you. You’ve shown me much love and kindness these past years. Forever will I be grateful.
4. Thank You, Lord, for all the beautiful happenings in my life in the past years. It can only be You, Lord.
5. Beautiful Jesus, how excellent You are? You’ve shown me much more than I deserve. And I thank you for granting me yet another year with good success.
6. Who am I to have enjoyed your love, care, gift, miracles and much more? But, You’ve kept me this far. Thank You, Jesus, for another fulfilled year.
7. You’re the reason I live. You’re the reason I breathe. You’re the reason I flourish. You’re the reason for everything good thing in my life. Thank you for another great year, Lord.
8. Today being my birthday, Lord, I ask for forgiveness. I ask for joy and happiness. I ask for success at all times. Amen.
9. Awesome God, I bless your name for making me witness another year of fulfilment.
10. Everlasting Father, I appreciate your kindness and love You’ve shown to me in the past years. I ask for more as I start another today. Amen.
11. Lord, I thank you for sending me divine helpers this last year. I’ll always be indebted to You. And I ask for more in Jesus’ name.
12. It’s yet another year of joy, happiness, fulfilment, and great opportunities. Lord, I pray you grant these in Jesus’ name.
13. It isn’t that I know how to praise you, how to pray to You, how to fast, that has kept me alive. But because I have a great God who overlooks my shortcomings. Thank you, Lord, for another year.
14. I thank You, Lord, for the people that stood by me this last year. I also appreciate those that left me when I had problems. Most especially, my thanks go to my Father in heaven for not disappointing me.
15. You’ve done so many wonders in my life in the past years. As I grow older, I understand, Jesus is the reason for my living.
16. My Comforter, no love can be compared to that of Yours. Thank you God, for loving me this much.
17. It’s another year to live, to flourish, to dance, to love, to accomplish, and do greater things. Thank You, Jesus.
18. In all the earth, You’re the best friend I have. Jesus, I owe you my life, for sparing me, even to witness another birthday.
19. Glorious God, I’m happy you found me. If I wasn’t in Jesus, what would have become of my life? Thank you, Lord, for this year.
20. Miracle worker, I’ve experienced your miracle all the years I have spent on this earth. I pray as another year starts today, I’ll not stop experiencing Your miracles. Amen.
21. I dedicate this day to the Almighty God, who has kept me, and brought me this far. Happy birthday to me.
22. I wish myself a better now than ever. May God’s infinite power be upon me. Happy birthday to me.
23. When the whole world put me down, God stood by me. Whatever I am today, it’s by the grace of God. Happy birthday to me.
24. The Lord’s strength and love have guided me and gave me courage to move forward in life. Happy birthday to me.
25. I pray that the Almighty decorates each golden ray of sunshine reaching me with success, happiness and prosperity. Happy birthday to me.
26. Lord, you’ve guided me and gave me your boundless love. I pray you fill this year with blessings and love from above. Happy birthday to me.
27. Whatever I am today would not have been possible without God’s love, care, blessings and protection. I owe all to you, God! Happy birthday to me
28. You made my life a wonderful and unique experience, providing me with all the provisions I needed to scale through the bad times. Thank you, Lord! Happy birthday to me.
29. It’s no gainsay that God has blessed me and gave me wings to fly. I will worship and adore Him, forever. Happy birthday to me!
30. Thank God for the grace and mercy enjoyed the last years. I can’t thank you enough, Lord. I wish myself a happier and better birthday.
31. Thank God for another well deserved year. I pray God gives me joy throughout this year. Amen. Happy birthday to me.
32. The Lord has done it again. He has added a good year to my years. I am so glad! Happy birthday to me.
33. May I stay alive to achieve all the success I desire. Happy birthday to me.
34. Happy birthday to someone very special… Guess who? It’s me!
35. I wish myself God’s blessings and protection as I move to the next level of my life. Happy birthday to me.
36. God’s grace has been sufficient for me in the last years. I wish myself more of it as I grow. Happy birthday to me.
37. Life hasn’t been easy. But with God on my side, I’m stronger. I wish myself God’s unending love on life. Happy birthday to me.
38. Some years back, a queen was born. And that’s me. Happy birthday to me.
39. Happy birthday to me. I wish myself more of good things in life. Amen!
40. Birthdays come once in a year. And they are opportunities to thank God for the grace enjoyed the last years. May I live long to continue to thank God for His mercies. Happy birthday to me.
41. I wish myself all the success I couldn’t achieve the last years. Happy birthday to me.
42. It’s so wonderful to be alive to celebrate this birthday with family and friends. I wish I put right all I’ve done wrong. Happy birthday to me.
43. God has blessed me with all I asked for last year. And for this reason, I am asking him to answer all my silent prayers. Amen. Happy birthday to me.
44. God has blessed and opened doors for me this last year. There’s nothing I can offer than to say thank you. Continue the wonders this year, Lord. Happy birthday to me.
45. The Lord has been doing great things for me since I was born. All these, I do not deserve. God, I pray that you be happy with me all the rest of my life. Amen! Happy birthday to me.
46. Birthdays are opportunities to correct all the wrongs of the previous years. I pray I continue to live a life of no mistakes. Happy birthday to me.
47. Happy birthday to me. May God answer all my silent prayers, and give me greater opportunities this year. Happy birthday to me.
48. I wish myself more and more blessings with each passing day in this new year. Happy birthday to me.
49. Throughout the past year, God has been faithful. His faithfulness has helped me this far. Happy birthday to me.
50. I have loved,
I have hated,
I have been dejected,
I have rejected,
I have been mocked,
Above all, I have been accepted by God! Happy birthday to me.
51. Happy birthday to me! God bless the day I was born into this world…
52. I have made it to another year. Thank God for good friends and family. I am lucky! Happy birthday to me.
53. It’s another opportunity to live well and please God. May I not misuse it. Happy birthday to me.
54. Last year, God sent me helpers in diverse ways, ways I never thought of. Lord, my prayer is that you continue with the surprise, this year and beyond. Happy birthday to me.
55. Whoever says there’s no God KS a living dead. I have experienced God’s hands on every of my projects last year. I pray you keep supporting me, Lord. Happy birthday to me.
56. God, this new year of mine, I want testimony galore. And I know you will do it. Happy birthday to me.
57. Jesus is the reason why I live. What He’s done, no man can ever do. I give you all glory and accolades. Happy birthday to me.
58. Lord, you’ve given me a better life. People now see your glory in my life. I dedicate this day to you, Lord. Happy birthday to me.
59. Wherever I turn to, I see God. In my business, I see God. In my finances, I see God. When I’m traveling, I see God. God is just part of my life. Happy birthday to me.
60. Greatness has finally found me. All praises be to God. Happy birthday to me!
61. Happy birthday to me… May I have reasons to rejoice every day in this new year.
62. As I sing praises to you, oh Lord, may your praises never cease from my mouth. Happy birthday to me.
63. God has granted me riches and plenty of wealth. I’ll forever be grateful for everything. Happy birthday to me.
64. As I add another year, oh Lord, fill me with the goodness and kindness of your strength. Amen.
65. This new year, Lord grant me power. Power to love and make others feel important, everywhere I go. Happy birthday to me.
66. Lord, this year, whenever I want to prove that I’ve achieved a lot, bring me back to my senses and make me know only you have brought me this far. Happy birthday to me.
67. As I clock another age, Lord I beg you to make my star shine, even brighter than I am expecting. Happy birthday to me.
68. If you’re looking for an example of God’s grace, go no further. This is me! It’s by your grace, Lord, that I’m celebrating another year of fulfilment. Happy birthday to me.
69. Just when I thought I’d die, my God gave me million reasons to live. Thank you Lord for another year.
70. This new year, may my glory not be chattered. May my joy not become once upon a time. May my laughter continue to increase. Happy birthday to me.
Long Birthday Prayers for Myself
Perhaps, you want the Long Birthday Prayers for Yourself, the following would do.
Do you want to change your mind? Then scroll back to “Short Birthday Prayers for Yourself“.
71. Being alive is not just something one can do on his/her own. Lord, I thank you for the last years. Thank you for good family and friends. Thank you for surprising me whenever I need you. Make this new year beautiful for me. Happy birthday to me.
72. In life, one meets different folks. I’m happy because you’ve given me the best among all humans because they made the last year so beautiful and memorable. As this year starts, let my life begin to overflow with hope and joy. Happy birthday to me.
73. The last year has been rough and tough for me. But thank God for sending good people my way. The Lord has made me proud by giving me the most amazing friends. And I am grateful for this. My prayer is that I continue to live and bless lives. Happy birthday to me.
74. Serving God pays. When people thought I’d be nowhere to be found, the Lord found me and brought me back, fully. There’s nothing too difficult for my God to do. And that’s why He has blessed me with another glorious year. Happy birthday to me.
75. Happy birthday to me!
Happy love day to me!
Happy prosperity day to me!
Happy laugh day to me!
Happy cake day to me!
Happy testimony day to me!
May God grant me long life and prosperity. Amen!
76. The word “God” is just a sequence of letters to some people. For me, it is the source of my happiness, strength, and wealth. Thank you, Lord for granting me another chance to live. Happy birthday to me.
77. There is a prayer
Within my heart, today,
That God richly blesses me,
On my birthday and each day
All the year, with joy and happiness. Happy birthday to me.
78. I’m celebrating my birthday and also celebrating the anniversary of me arriving this world. May God keep making me better and happier. Happy birthday to me.
79. On my birthday,
I wish myself all the joys my heart can hold.
All the smiles the day can bring.
All the happiness life can unfold.
May I have God’s best in everything. Happy birthday to me.
80. Wishing myself a birthday that’s a very special day
A day full of smiles, laughter and fun,
A day of enjoying all of the life’s pleasures,
A day of enjoying myself. Happy birthday to me.
81. I realized that life has taught me so many lessons. The good, bad, and ugly. But through all these, the Lord has sustained me. Thank you, Lord, for leading me always. Happy birthday to me.
82. In life, giving is most essential. When you give, God blesses you in multiple folds. I can say I have sacrificed so much in the last year. Both in God’s works and the people I see. And God has blessed me very much. Happy birthday to me.
83. Happy birthday to me. May heaven bless, keep, and make way for me this year. May things of celebration never cease to happen in my life. Happy birthday to me.
84. I have scaled through another year again. Praise and glory be to God who granted me a beautiful new year. I will always be grateful for everything. Happy birthday to me.
85. Celebrating ones life and success, and of course, a beautiful new year, is something some people couldn’t wait to enjoy, and they are gone. I’m thanking God for making me be among the living. Happy birthday to me.
86. May God be above and beyond me everywhere I go this year. May He be my shield, rock, friend, and fortress. May He go before me in everything I do. Amen. Happy birthday to me.
87. It’s another time to celebrate God’s unending faithfulness and love over my life. Lord, I thank you for the problems I faced the last year because they will be my ladder to a successful life. Amen. Happy birthday to me.
88. Last year, God changed my story. He made me meet my helper. And ever since, I have been enjoying in all ramifications. Nothing has been impossible with God. I am glad I have God in my life. I pray He surprises me more this year. Happy birthday to you.
89. Whoever is alive, and does not thank God for the gift of life is an ingrate. God deserves all the thanks and accolades for sparing one’s life. I’m thanking God for giving me a good life and making it possible for me to live a happy one. Happy birthday to me.
90. When you please God, He does good to you. No one ever pleases God and does not get rewarded in multiple folds. I have enjoyed God’s grace up till now. And I’m thanking Him for granting me another year of fulfilment. Happy birthday to me.
91. Prayer of Guidance and Protection
God will be with me through life’s weary ways,
His light shall guide me in all the dark paths,
He shall be my defence and succour in all ways,
And His guardian angels shall never depart from me.
I will be preserved from all hidden snares,
And temptation will never take me unawares,
I will not be given more than I can bear,
And when I call on God, steadily he will be there!
I shall go forth in God’s name,
As my daily labour, I pursue.
I shall be hidden by God’s loving frame,
And His blessings shall He send on me like the morning dew.
God shall crown all my efforts with Success,
And all my daily struggles with testimonies.
I shall find favour where others lobby,
And His grace will be sure for me
Where ever I have no connection.
Those that sees me down below before,
Shall begin to look up unto me.
And all that I have lost,
I shall regain them back.
So shall it be on the occasion of my birthday and forever.
Amen, Amen and Amen.
92. Thank God for Another Year
For a brand new day,
For new hours of His blessedness
For a year of sunshine and rain
For the Cute Smiling face
For a year well spent,
For all the wishes and birthday gifts
For the Virtual Candles and all…
I thank my dear God who gives them all.
Happy Birthday to me.
93. I Pray for Success
The success that cannot be hidden,
The testimonies that are too big to share,
Miracles that never happened to anyone,
Shall be my lot today and forever.
Even as I celebrate my birthday. Amen.
Happy Birthday to me.
94. I Pray for Better Days Ahead
My days shall neither be spent in weariness,
Nor every moment from this day without hope.
And May God bring me stability, where in life I grope.
May His hands of mercy find me wherever I am lost,
And may His guardian angels save me at all cost. Amen.
Happy Birthday to me.
95. All Eyes Shall Begin to See the New Me
Henceforth, the eyes that have seen me in trials,
Shall be the very ones that will witness my turnarounds,
And hearts that sigh deeply at all my conditions,
Shall gather to rejoice with my new levels in God.
the mouths that spread the tales of my limitations,
Shall begin to spread the news of my abounding joy.
So shall it be from this day and forward.
Amen. Happy birthday to me.
96. I Pray a Greater Me
The eyes that have seen me broken down in sorrows,
Shall see me being lifted up in all your ways.
The hand that has been given to me,
Shall begin to receive from me.
This shall happen to me from today, and forever.
Amen. Happy birthday to me.
97. An End Shall Come to My Miseries
The Lord that used a stick to bring out the axe head through Elijah,
Shall help me recover all in life that I have lost,
The same God that used a rod to construct a bridge for the Israelites
Shall make ways for me where my enemies say there is no way.
The Lord that raised up the dead Lazarus,
Shall bring to life all that is dead in my life,
The one that feeds thousands with two fishes and five loaves,
Shall sign a perpetual deal of abundance for me.
And the Lord that takes the Israelites out of bondage in Egypt,
Shall surely take me out of all my life’s struggles.
So shall it be today, on my birthday and forever more.
Amen. Happy birthday to me.
98. My Petitions and Supplications
It’s another year of your unmerited favour,
Another year of your endless mercy and grace…
And as I’ve come in years past, I’m here now,
And I’ve come to ask as you word demands:
When I lift up my head, even unto the hills,
When I look down, through the valleys low…
When helpless, in search for someone to help
Let my help come from You, my Lord and maker,
The creator of heaven and earth.
Happy birthday to me.
99. I want You to Be My All in All
In You, I want to live, move and forever have my being.
In You, I want to rest and find help in times of need.
By you, I want to do all things that my hand finds to do,
And by you, I want to walk through all life’s challenges.
Help me, dear Lord, to become all you have made me to.
Help me to celebrate every birthday in your love. Amen.
100. To a Faithful God
All of my life, I’ve never known you to fail because You are the same wonderful God I’ve known from my mother’s womb.
In all the years I’ve been to and fro this planet earth, you have not stopped being a dear Father and friend to me.
So I have come with a heart of gratitude, saying I will be yours as long as I live. Thank you, Lord, for another year.
101. Thank You for Everything
My dear father and friend, I have come to say thank you for the gift of life and for adding another wonderful year to my age. And according to your word, Lord I have come to ask that you continue to be my guide, protector, defence, confidant, provider, saviour, redeemer and my all.
Thank you for the answered prayers. Happy birthday from you to me.
102. Forever, I Will Wait on You
From now on, I will wait on you. In times of need, I will seek your face, your face alone.
When darkness would come, I’ll run to your light, and when perplexed, I’ll run to you for refuge.
In my weary moments, Lord let me find you near; and when all help seems gone, let me see you as my reward.
Lord, help me to solely look unto you for help and no matter what comes my way, help me to praise your name.
This and much more I ask, dear Lord, even as I celebrate another birthday in your grace and loving-kindness.
103. I Ask for Blessings
Lord, I have come again to ask for your blessings, wisdom and all that your love can do. Help me to continue to live the life that pleases you and be the person you have created me to be.
To all my family, friends and loved ones, help me be a sure source of joy, merriment and help in times of need.
Help me to follow you daily, doing all things as you would always want me to. In Jesus name, Amen.
Once again, thank you for sparing my life to see another birthday in sound health. I love you, Lord.
104. Never Let Me Go, Lord
As you’ve done from ages past, Lord, continue to draw me closer to you and never let me go.
Since it’s another year that you have made, I lay my life down again, as an expression of gratitude.
I have come to seek refuge and solace in you, my strength, song and friend, for no one’s help would ever do.
Yes, here I have asking you to take your place inside of me, filling me with all of you.
And when the trials and temptations of the world would come at me, help me to stay tuned to you.
Yes, you are all I ever wanted and needed and that you will continue to be.
Happy birthday to me from you, Lord.
105. I Will Bless You, Lord
To the Lord who is rich in love
And to Him that’s slow to anger
The one whose name is ever great
And who has got a kind heart
For all Your goodness, Lord
For another year of your kindness toward me
For thousands of ways to prove your love for me…
My soul will continually bless you, Lord
My Spirit will worship your Holy Name, forever
My mouth will sing of your love like never before
And I will tell of your endless love for me.
Want More? See this Collection of Personal Birthday Prayers You Can Say to Yourself.
Thank you quotes may just be simple words however it can create a great impact. Most of us are using these words frequently in whatever situation. Sometimes we are having difficulty in expressing the right words to say thank you in various situations. Here are some thank you quotes that can help you in expressing your gratitude in the proper way.
Being thankful can make us happy and at the same time we can learn to appreciate the things that we have. Sometimes we feel that we don’t have much, however we must also realize that there are some people out there who would like to trade places with us. These thank you quotes will be a reminder for us that we have a lot of things that we have to thank for.
Meaningful Thank You Quotes
1. For your patience and caring, kind words and sharing, “Thank You”.
Thank you quotes can help us appreciate all the wonderful things that are happening in our lives.
2. Thank you for staying by my side even though I tried to push you away.
Life is beautiful especially when there are a lot of people who care for us.
3. Thank you for all the special things you do.
I want to thank you for all the wonderful things that you did for me.
4. Thank You For Everything!
Friends are always there for us that is why we should say thank you to them for everything that they have done for us.
5. God doesn’t give us what we can handle, God helps us handle what we are given.
Be thankful to God always.
6. A truly great mentor, hard to find… difficult to part with… impossible to forget… we will miss you.
The best thank you quotes for someone who is about to retire.
7. I thank you for your part in my journey.
Without God, I can’t be where I am right now.
8. Thank you for being the reason I smile.
When I am with you, I can smile anytime.
9. Talk about your blessings more than you talk about your burdens.
Thank you quotes can always inspire us.
10. As you breathe right now, another person takes their last.
Learn to be content with what you have.
11. If I could sit across the porch from God, I’d thank Him for lending me to you.
Great thank you quotes for husbands as well as wives.
12. I want to thank you for never being there anymore.
Sometimes losing someone can make us stronger.
13. There is no better way to thank God for your sight than by giving a helping hand to someone in the dark.
Helping others can make us feel better.
14. Thank you for the world so sweet, thank you for the food we eat…
Thank you quotes can help us to be grateful to God for everything that He has provided us.
15. Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart.
Sometimes we focus more on our shortcomings rather than our blessings.
16. Best friend, thank you for standing by my side when times get hard.
Cherish your best friends and never let them go.
17. I may not have everything I want in life but I’m blessed enough to have all that I need!
This is one of the best thank you quotes about life.
18. Just like how a sprinkle of chocolate makes a coffee worth devouring…
There is nothing more precious in this world than having friends who love you so much.
19. Some old-fashioned things like fresh air and sunshine are hard to beat.
We should thank God for the simple things around us such as fresh air and sunshine.
20. Being told you’re appreciated is one of the simplest and most uplifting things you can hear.
It’s a great feeling when someone appreciates what you did.
21. No matter how sure you are that a friend will be there for you…
Thank you quotes are for true friends who have stood with us through the years.
22. Never let the things you want make you forget the things you have.
Be content with the things that you have.
23. The greatest test of faith is when you don’t get what you want but still, you are able to say: “Thank you Lord”.
God loves us so much.
24. If we don’t feel grateful with what we already have, what makes us think we will be happy with more.
Be thankful for what you have right now.
Beautiful Thank You Quotes
25. Dear God, thank you for this beautiful life.
We should be thankful to God for giving us a beautiful life.
26. It is not happy people who are thankful, it is thankful people who are happy.
Gratitude can make us feel that we already have enough.
27. Thank you for staying even if you had every reason to leave.
Great thank you quotes can make us realize who truly love us.
28. Always give without remembering and always receive without forgetting.
By giving more to others, you will discover that you have more for yourself.
29. I’m thankful for my struggle because without it I wouldn’t have stumbled across my strength.
Thank you quotes can inspire people who are struggling.
30. You can’t force people to stay in your life.
Be thankful for your friends who never left your side.
31. I’m thankful for all those difficult people in my life, they have shown me exactly who I do not want to be.
You can learn a lot from those people around you.
32. A strong marriage requires loving your spouse even in those moments when they aren’t being lovable.
One of the best thank you quotes for your spouse.
33. When you’re thankful for what you have, you are always rewarded with more.
Always stay positive.
34. The ones who love you will never leave you.
Say “Thank you” to the person who has been with you throughout your life.
35. Respect people who find time for you in their busy schedule…
Be grateful for your friends who are always there when you need them.
36. God is the best listener, you don’t need to shout nor cry out loud.
Thank you God for always being there especially when I need you the most.
37. Dear Past, thank you for all the life lessons you have taught me.
It’s time to forget the past and look forward to your bright future.
38. When you pray, God listens, when you listen, God talks, when you believe, God works.
Thank God for always listening to our prayers.
39. We must never forget the importance of gratitude.
Thank the Lord everyday.
40. No matter how good or bad you think life is, wake up each day and be thankful for life.
Stop complaining about those little things in life but instead be grateful to God.
41. Be thankful for the bad things in life, for they open your eyes to the good things.
We should be thankful to all the things in our lives not only the good ones but also for the bad ones.
42. I can survive anything as long as I have you.
Thank you for always being there for me.
43. Start each day with a thankful heart.
Beautiful thank you quotes for everyone.
44. What if you woke up today with only the things that you thanked God yesterday?
Always count your blessings and thank God for them.
45. A friend is God’s way of proving He doesn’t want us to walk alone.
Thank God for giving you good friends.
46. Lord, thank you for this great day!
Always remember to thank the Lord everyday.
47. For all your caring, all your caregiving, thank you, thank you.
Say “Thank you” to the people who have cared for you.
48. Thank you for being there when no one else was, even though you fucking left too.
Even if he left you, be thankful that you have spent some time with him.
49. The Lord turns my darkness into light.
Thank you Lord, for giving light into my life.
50. I thank my God every time I remember you.
Do not just pray for yourself but pray for other people too.
51. If the only prayer you ever say in your entire life is “Thank you”, it will be enough.
Saying “Thank you” to the Lord is the greatest prayer of all.
52. Do something today that your future self will thank you for.
Be sure to make the right decisions in order to avoid any regrets in the future.
I hope that after reading these thank you quotes you will start saying thank you to the Lord for giving you a wonderful life. Also, do not forget to say thank you to all the wonderful people who have helped you in your struggles such as your friends and loved ones. Or the wonderful people you celebrate your happy birthdays with.
Thank you quotes, thanksgiving quotes, inspiring life quotes and sweet love quotes can inspire us to live a happy life. Not all people are lucky enough to have all the things that they want. However, if you will just be content for what you have then you will discover that you have more than enough than you can ever ask for.
Most wealthy people are giving donations to the needy. Nowadays, celebrities are creating their own foundations in order to help those people who are in dire need of their assistance. On the other hand, some celebrities such as Taylor Swift, Jennifer Lawrence and others spent their time visiting the sick in order to cheer them up.