salvation prayer for youth; Articles related to : salvation prayer for youth – simple salvation prayer for youth – can be found bellow:
Pour your heart into a pattern
…good desires to another. We can simply make a pattern, or we can pour our hearts into creating it. prayer shawls are a great example, because they are
A call to prayers
…me. Please do not offer to pray for me . Take every bit of energy that you can spare and prayer Please send it to my mother .
A WIP Last Minute
…marry again, we will make a “prayer” chai. And all that springs from the ladies made me think that maybe should have something special, so I do with
Crochet Cap Blaise
…14 for a cup for youth size 20 inches / 51 cm around. This is an estimate. His style crochet hook and yarn size will play an important
Crochet Cap Cable – Adult Cap
…round for a drink in the estimated size 17-21 inches youth for the next large cap, carry out and then jump round 11 to round 12 under the
How #Crochet hat Shell – #CrochetGeek
…holiday gift giving for Christmas, Hanukkah, halloween for charity to the homeless. I favorable to the family videos, TV show for children, youth, teens, adults. on crochet Geek
Other Crochet articles
My favorite Fast and Easy Baby Blanket
…I made a youth for him. Then I did one with my next baby. They were fine with it because he was born with hip dysplasia and when
Skeletor crochet hat zombie
…9: Work 1 HDC in each stitch around (60 Half Double Crochet) You can stop here and continue to increase the length of a cover Size Youth approximately
For Baby & Children
This beautiful hat with earflaps is so easy and quick to make, you will not believe!
…months, child, youth, small adult, medium adult, large adult. Absolutely beautiful and so fast this pattern crochet hat is a great idea for a last minute gift. The
The gift can not give
…passed the age where they do not understand the language of youth.? It means “cool” now means he does not care? For me, it means impressive; great; super;
armor of god prayer for youth and children |
Please note: The Salvation Prayer (sometimes referred to as the Sinner’s Prayer) below, is not an “official prayer” but rather a sample prayer to follow when asking Jesus into your heart. You can pray to God in your own words if you choose.
Regarding the location of the Sinner’s Prayer in the Bible? Well, there isn’t one mentioned; it is only implied. The basis of the Sinner’s Prayer comes from Romans 10:9-10. “That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.”
Dear God in heaven, I come to you in the name of Jesus. I acknowledge to You that I am a sinner, and I am sorry for my sins and the life that I have lived; I need your forgiveness.
I believe that your only begotten Son Jesus Christ shed His precious blood on the cross at Calvary and died for my sins, and I am now willing to turn from my sin.
You said in Your Holy Word, Romans 10:9 that if we confess the Lord our God and believe in our hearts that God raised Jesus from the dead, we shall be saved.
Right now I confess Jesus as the Lord of my soul. With my heart, I believe that God raised Jesus from the dead. This very moment I accept Jesus Christ as my own personal Savior and according to His Word, right now I am saved.
Thank you Jesus for your unlimited grace which has saved me from my sins. I thank you Jesus that your grace never leads to license, but rather it always leads to repentance. Therefore Lord Jesus transform my life so that I may bring glory and honor to you alone and not to myself.
Thank you Jesus for dying for me and giving me eternal life. AMEN.
YER OF SALVATION
Please note: The Salvation Prayer (sometimes referred to as When you accept Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior, you will receive the GIFT of the Holy Spirit , as it states in Acts 2:38:
Acts 2:38 – King James Version (KJV)
38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
PLEASE NOTE: Confession of your sins is not something you do just the one time or periodically. Whenever you sin, you should immediately repent and turn away from your sin.
Then, as you grow in Christ , and your love for Him grows, you should be seeking Him through His Word . You will need to find a bible-based church and study God’s Word; and eventually become water-baptized. It is through water-baptism that you show your obedience to the Lord. Water baptism is a symbol of your salvation from the dead. You were dead but now you live, for the Lord Jesus Christ has redeemed you for a price! The price was His death on the cross!
Dr. Charles Stanley of InTouch Ministries states: “In terms of salvation, you cannot separate faith and repentance—both happen simultaneously. In order to be saved, you must place faith in Christ for the forgiveness of sins, and that faith decision requires a change of mind (repentance) about your way of life. Yet many people mistakenly believe they must change their way of living long before they can make a faith decision for the Savior. The truth is, repentance does not mean that we must completely change our ways and “clean ourselves up” so we can receive Christ as Lord.
If you’re holding off on a decision for Christ until you think you are “ready” or “worthy,” you’re waiting in vain. Jesus is ready to receive you right now. Only as a child of God will you find the power—His power—to truly become the person you were created to be.”
MAY GOD BLESS YOU AND KEEP YOU!
SalvationPrayer.info © 2007
Copyright to All Respective Owners
1. God of Elijah, God of our fathers. We declare that the Spirit You are pouring out on the youth of America is stronger than any rebellion and will work to turn the nation back to God. (Luke 1:17)
2. God, it is time! Raise up the sons and daughters of destiny to contend for the cultural keys of our nation. (Isaiah 22:22)
3. Jesus, You are the great freedom fighter. We declare You will arise and contend against the enemies of our children and You will save them. We declare freedom from rebellion, freedom from sexual addiction, freedom from drugs and the occult. We declare a great spiritual jail break for the youth of America. (Isaiah 49:25)
4. Father to the fatherless. We declare that You are pouring out your father’s heart and You will raise up a fathering, mothering movement in America that will raise kids from the dead and set them into double-portion destiny. (1 Kings 19:15-16)
5. You, whose eyes are ablaze with fire, we declare You will pour out Your jealous bridal love on a generation that will then cry out, “No Toleration!” to sexual immorality and idolatry. (Revelation 2:20)
6. God of revival, pour out the promised rain of Your spirit on our sons and daughters. May they see dreams and visions and prophecy. (Joel 2:28)
7. Great Shepherd, we declare that You will teach the youth of America your ways and the fear of the Lord. We declare healing and deliverance shall break out over the land and the shalom of heaven will fill our youth. (Isaiah 54:13)
8. We pray for a youth revival in which great conviction of sin and Holy cleansing takes place. (1 John 1:7)
9. We declare that a great new music and worship will arise that will be filled with truth and passion. We declare hearts, stadiums and the whole earth will be filled with that sound. (John 4:23, 24)
10. Great Martyr of the church, we declare that even as You laid down Your life for us, the young soldiers of the cross will carry the gospel of Jesus Christ to the Muslim world. (Revelation 12:11)
11. God of salvation, raise up youth that will not be ashamed of the Gospel. Let the power of the gospel blaze across out land. We call forth a great Jesus movement. (Romans 1:16)
12. Lord of the harvest, we proclaim You will thrust laborers into every cultural sphere of the harvest; the schools, the mission fields, Hollywood, politics, the streets and the inner cities. (Matthew 9:37)
13. Jesus, You were about Your father’s business at age 12. We declare your spirit of obedience will be mightily upon the young. They will not waste their teenage years, but tithe them to the Lord. (Luke 2:49)
14. God of Justice and power, raise up anointed ones that will lead the way for justice. Raise up evangelists filled with the power of the spirit—doing miracles and healing the sick. (Luke 4:19-19; Isaiah 61:1-2)
15. God for all peoples, raise up a generation who will proclaim Your gospel to every people group in the earth. Release an end-times student-volunteer missions movement. (Matthew 24:14)
16. O Lord, that an end-time church without spot or wrinkle will arise. Let their cry for the Bridegroom erupt and thunder all over the earth, “Come quickly, Lord Jesus!” (Revelation 22:17)
17. Jesus, the one anointed with the oil of joy, raise up young men and women who, although brought up in a culture of murmuring and disrespect, will be filled with joy, thankfulness, and strength of character. May they be the radiant ones known as the offspring of the Lord in a depraved and crooked generation. (Philippians 2:14-15)
18. God of our fathers, we declare a generation will arise who will live in the great shadow of history, who will receive the blessing of the accumulated prayers of the saints past, and who will take the baton with unhindered obedience and hasten the return of the Lord. (Hebrews 12:1)
19. Father of all life, You have dreamed a unique dream for every life. We cry out, “No more abortion! No more destroyed destinies! No cloned destinies!” (Psalms 139:14-16)
20. God of the church, we declare this young generation will know the love of God in such a way that they will break through religious and racial barriers, reject territoriality, spiritual pride and selfish ambition, so that the unity Jesus prayed for will be seen. (John 17:23)
21. May the scriptures be honored, loved and obeyed again in the youth of America. God, we cry for a recovery of the “absolutes” of Your word in our land. (John 3:16)
22. Jesus, lover of our souls, burn Your passions in the heart of the youth of America. Seal their affections. Let Your flame of love break unclean addictions of the human heart. (Song of Songs 8:6)
23. We declare that You Father of all fatherhood will release a fathering discipling movement that will bring a fatherless generation into the deep security of sonship and daughtership in God. (2 Timothy 2:2)
24. We declare that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ will explode in the youth of America a spirit of wisdom and revelation in the true knowledge of God. (Ephesians 1:17)
25. King of Kings and Lord of Lords, we declare You will raise up a massive young praying army across America that will pray and fast for our governmental leaders and shape the destiny of our nation. (1 Timothy 2:2)
26. “In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth”…in six days. You, O God, are the Creator. We declare that our children shall know You as the Creator and the day will come when they shall be taught of You even in the public places of America. (Genesis 1:1)
27. You wrote a book of all our days before we were even born. How awesome You are, Father. You have dreamed a dream for every child and written a novel of his/her days. We declare the youth of our nation will fulfill the dreamed destiny…and the curse of abortion over them and our nation will be broken. (Psalms 139:16)
28. We declare these teenagers in the Babylon of today will turn and take a stand for truth and holiness and will not compromise. (Daniel 1:8)
29. There is a generation that is marked by spiritual violence, by extreme passion, sacrifice and devotion. We pray this generation will seize the moment and turn nations back to God. (Matthew 11:12)
30. We declare this is a generation who will wrestle with You in the midst of darkness and will not give up or give in until they see You face to face and you bless them. (Psalms 24:6)
31. We declare those shadowed by a spirit of death, but desperately wanting true life will find it in the Father’s love. Bring forth the prayer anointing of Elisha and breathe life into the souls of the youth of this nation. Redeem what the enemy has stolen. Do it Lord, for your Holy Name’s sake! (II Kings 4:32-34) “The Lord gave the word; great was the company of those who proclaimed it…” –Psalms 68:11
Print This Post