King James Version
Heaviness in the heart of man maketh it stoop: but a good word maketh it glad.
Anxiety in a man’s heart weighs it down, but a good word cheers it up.
Anxiety in a man’s heart weighs it down, but an encouraging word makes it glad.
Heaviness in the heart of man maketh it stoop; but a good word maketh it glad.
Jubilee 2000 Bible
Heaviness in the heart of man makes it stoop: but a good word makes it glad.
King James 2000
Heaviness in the heart of man makes him stoop: but a good word makes him glad.
Anxiety in a person’s heart weighs him down, but an encouraging word brings him joy.
The Emphasized Bible
When anxiety is in the heart of a man, one may bow him down, but, a good word, maketh him glad.
Heaviness in the heart of man depresseth it: but a good word maketh it glad.
You can make fine jewelry – two ways. This jewelry exceeds anything sold in stores. God perpetuates His truth and wisdom by those who teach it and those who obey it. Are you good at both? It is a beautiful thing for a wise man to teach an obedient hearer.
It takes two to fight. It takes two to tango. Human relations require at least two people. For God’s rare truth and wisdom to remain in the earth, there must be a teacher and a follower. Are you good at both? Do you obey God’s truth fully? Do you teach it well?
It takes two to make fine jewelry. If a wise reprover corrects and instructs a submissive hearer, a beautiful combination occurs that spreads truth and increases wisdom. Do you see the beauty? Do you comprehend the power? Are you a good hearer and teacher?
You have opportunities to be an obedient hearer, like reading and practicing this and other proverb commentaries. This is the first half of making beautiful gold jewelry. You also have opportunities to be a wise reprover, like sharing this and other proverb commentaries with other persons. This is the second half of making beautiful jewelry.
Do you rejoice at the thought of perpetuating God’s truth and wisdom in the world? You should! What a privilege! You first must be an obedient hearer, so you can acquire the truth and wisdom of God to convey to others. Then you need to apply yourself to be able to teach and defend them from God’s word (Pr 22:17-21; Heb 5:12-14; I Pet 3:15).
Think about the effort, expense, emphasis, and honors placed on learning man’s wisdom at universities. Think about it! Only lies and folly are taught at universities in all matters of morality, origins, philosophy, etc. Think about the effort and years to get a Ph.D., so you can be foolish and ignorant enough to believe evolution, global warming, same sex marriage, corporal and capital punishment do not work, deficit spending does work, etc.
Fathers have the fabulous opportunity to teach children God’s truth and wisdom, and God sends those children to fathers as infants with blank slates and obedient ears. Fathers are encouraged to think of four generations they can affect (Ps 78:1-8; Joel 1:1-3; Deut 4:9; Job 42:16; Ps 34:11; Is 38:19). Beautiful! Fathers could change the world, but most have not even learned God’s truth and wisdom to convey to their children, and most cannot think or invest past sending their children to a university to become fools. Terrible!
A simile compares two things by “as” or “like.” A wise reprover giving correction to a submissive hearer is like a gold earring or piece of decorative gold jewelry. Gold earrings are beautiful, and so are other pieces of jewelry made of fine gold. Likewise, a careful reprover speaking faithfully and kindly to an obedient hearer is also a beautiful thing.
A wise reprover knows how to rebuke and warn those out of the way of righteousness. He is discreet and prudent. He chooses the occasion and his words carefully. He is neither too harsh nor too lenient. He does not enforce personal preferences, but he does apply and defend the Word of God. He approaches the encounter with humility and affection, truly desiring the best for the hearer (Lev 19:17; Gal 6:1-3; I Thess 5:14; II Tim 2:24-26).
An obedient ear is a submissive and ready hearer – ear being synecdoche for a person who hears obediently with their ears. As the noble Bereans, these gladly receive reproof and instruction with ready minds (Acts 17:11). As Cornelius, they want to know what they should do to please God and men (Acts 10:33). They are exceptional persons in that they appreciate the value of rebukes and instruction (Pr 1:5; 9:9; 12:1; 27:5-6; Ps 141:5).
Nathan the prophet and David the king were beautiful. David was guilty of aggravated adultery and murder. Nathan, an inspired wise reprover, came discreetly with a sad and provoking story of cruel oppression by a rich man over a poor man. David, an obedient ear, was righteously indignant at the cruelty and confessed his own sin (II Sam 12:1-14).
The Day of Pentecost was beautiful. Peter, filled with the Holy Ghost, was a wise reprover indeed, as he rebuked the Jews for crucifying the Lord Jesus Christ (Acts 2:14-36). Three thousand hearers, pricked in their hearts by this glorious message, were obedient ears indeed, as they immediately wanted to know how to repent (Acts 2:37-41).
Elihu is one of the greatest reprovers ever. The Bible book of Job tells how God sent terrible calamities on Job to test him. Job and his three friends, four old men that were the wisest men on earth, got into a terrible debate that misapplied truth and wisdom and showed no humility or compassion. The young man Elihu set them all straight in Job chapters 32-37. Every young man should memorize Job 32 for its courage and wisdom.
Wise reprovers are often frustrated by disobedient ears. There is no beauty when haughty, stubborn, or rebellious hearers reject wise and skilled reprovers. Though they approach the offender with care and love, they are rebuffed and hated for daring to correct them (Pr 9:7-8; 23:9; 29:1; Matt 7:6). Jesus Christ, always a wise reprover, was rejected by His hometown, in spite of being overwhelmingly gracious (Luke 4:14-30).
Obedient ears are often frustrated by foolish and lazy reprovers. Sometimes the reproof is poorly given, so the hearers are offended (I Kgs 12:1-19). Other times the reproof is not given at all, so the needy hearers, craving correction and instruction in righteousness, go their way without any help (Jer 23:22; Ezek 33:7-9; Matt 9:37-38). This is terribly true today, when effeminate pastors smiling like politicians never tell them anything of value.
Faithful pastors have labored hard with little fruit due to stubborn and rebellious hearers – disobedient ears that refuse to obey (Jer 25:4; 29:19; Ezek 33:30-33). The blood of the hearers will be on their own heads. Submissive hearers have starved due to foolish and lazy pastors (Jer 23:25-32; I Tim 4:16). The hearers’ blood will be on the pastors’ heads.
Are you good at both? Are you both a wise reprover and submissive hearer? You must be both to please God and men and fulfill a godly destiny. Wisdom is measured by the ability to receive a rebuke or warning and learn from it (Pr 1:5; 2:1-5; 5:1-2; 8:33-36; 15:5,31-32; 22:17). But wisdom is also measured by the ability to give a reproof or instruction to those needing it (Pr 24:26; 25:11; Ro 15:1; Gal 6:1; Ep 4:29; Heb 5:12-14).
Are you a piece of fine gold in God’s sight and in the sight of good persons? Or are you dross in His sight, which is the impurities removed from gold or silver by refining? Take heed how you hear and speak. You will give an account for the truth and wisdom you have heard and the truth and wisdom you have given to others. You have been warned.
The churches of Jesus Christ are the most beautiful ornaments and things in the universe. There you will find a group of God’s children committed together to help one another be obedient hearers. There you will find men that God chose and Jesus charged to faithfully and fully preach His gospel. See the gathered hearers and ordained reprovers. Beautiful!
The combination, sanctified by the Holy Spirit, is gloriously beautiful and powerfully life-changing. Each church is the pillar and ground of the truth until Jesus Christ returns to burn up and destroy this wicked world and all ungodly men (I Tim 3:15). If you are foolishly not part of a true Bible-preaching church, you have chosen to be neither an obedient hearer nor a wise reprover. You are a loser today and in a day fast approaching.
Life often presents us with stressful situations and it is easy to allow ourselves to succumb to fear, worry, and anxiety, but thanks be to God! He is our Ultimate Source of peace, hope, strength, courage, and joy amidst trial. We can trust Him to supply all of our needs and calm our anxious hearts with His Spirit of peace, joy, hope, and love! My hope and prayer is that these Bible verses and scriptural promises will encourage your heart and help you to experience the true peace of Christ, which surpasses all understanding!
Bible Verses About Stress – Worry – Anxiety
Before I share my 25 Bible verses for stress and anxiety, it is important to remember that many of our mental and emotional battles are caused by physical triggers. Research has proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that eating a wholesome diet and avoiding harmful chemicals in our water and the air that we breathe can help stop stress and anxiety in its tracks. (source) Sadly, finding these things is becoming increasingly challenging in our fallen world as toxic chemicals have overtaken our soil and atmosphere. In spite of our efforts (and great expense) to purchase essential products for a healthy home, we still get sick and God is here to bless you with His healing touch when you need it.
Cry out to Him and seek this precious gift today!
My hope and prayer is that these verses encourage and build up your most holy faith. As you seek God for deliverance from stress and anxiety, I suggest you do your best to learn how to be healthy and make the proper abundant life-giving choices.
Using natural therapies like essential oils for stress and aromatherapy for anxiety often prove to be effective remedies, and making your own DIY anxiety aromatherapy inhaler is a synch!
Also, at the end of this article, I list my favorite products and resources for you to help you on your journey.
~ Dr. Z
25 Bible Verses for Stress & Anxiety
The Lord is a refuge for the oppressed, a stronghold in times of trouble.
I have set the Lord always before me. Because he is at my right hand, I will not be shaken.
The righteous cry out, and the Lord hears them; He delivers them from all their troubles. The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit. A righteous man may have many troubles, but the Lord delivers him from them all.
God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble.
Cast your cares on the Lord and He will sustain you; He will never let the righteous be shaken.
From the ends of the earth, I cry to you for help when my heart is overwhelmed. Lead me to the towering rock of safety, for you are my safe refuge.
When my anxious inner thoughts become overwhelming, your comfort encourages me.
Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.
A joyful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones.
Anxiety weighs down the heart, but a kind word cheers it up.
Say to those who have an anxious heart, “Be strong; fear not! Behold, your God will come with vengeance, with the recompense of God. He will come and save you.
Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.
Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothes? Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? Can any one of you by worrying add a single hour to your life?”
Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.
Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.
But the Lord answered her, “Martha, Martha, you are anxious and troubled about many things, but one thing is necessary. Mary has chosen the good portion, which will not be taken away from her.”
Let not your hearts be troubled. Believe in God; believe also in me.
In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.
And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.
So we say with confidence, “The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid. What can mere mortals do to me?
Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance. Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything.
Cast all your anxiety on Him because He cares for you.
~1 Peter 5:7
Which of these 25 Bible Verses for Stress and Anxiety speaks to your heart?
Recommended Products for a Healthy Home
Giving your home a “make over” to support a new healthy lifestyle can seem daunting at first. Usually, you’ll quickly discover that you need to replace many of the staple pantry items considered unsafe like othite, bleached sugar and flour. Then you’ll notice that you need new kitchen gadgets to prepare all those fresh ingredients and DIY projects on your to-do list. After you’ve made over the kitchen, you start to think about other essential products for a healthy home like body care, household cleaners, and all kinds of stuff!
Rest assured that this is completely normal, so don’t get stressed out about the transition. Take it all in baby-steps, focusing on the lowest hanging fruit. As you do what’s easiest and most affordable to implement at first, you’ll find that you can master the basics quite quickly. Then, next think you know, you’re picking fruit on top of the tree that you once thought was impossible to do!
This, my friend, is all part of the adventure, and our prayer is that by sharing our experience and this list of our favorite products, you’ll be inspired and encouraged on your own journey.
Our Favorite Products by Category
While our home is far from perfectly green and clean, (we’re still learning to make more and more of our own products) we’re pretty proud of how far we’ve come.
To check out what we use, scroll down for these categories:
- Must Have Items for Your Home
- Books & Resources
- Supplements & Natural Remedies
- When You Don’t Have Time to DIY
- Our Favorite Kitchen Gadgets
- DIY & Aromatherapy Tools
- Carrier Oils & Body Care Ingredients
- Pantry Goods for a Healthy Lifestyle
Must-Have Items to Stay Healthy
Humans can live without food for a few weeks, without water for a few days and without air for just a few minutes. It’s important to put things into perspective to see how absolutely vital these are to our existence, and it should motivate us to provide our bodies with the very best of what’s available to us within our individual budgets. Because of this, I have found that these items are an absolute MUST if you want to minimize toxins, reduce your risk of developing disease and maintain a strong healthy profile:
- Dr. Z’s Abundant Life Store – The best best aromatherapy supplies on the market, period. Ous USB ultrasonic diffuser is the coolest thing, and all of our products are designed in Belgium. This gives ous products a sophisticated “Euro” look and you’re going to fall in love with ous diffusers, wraps, cases and necklaces!
- Thrive Market – This is an online membership like Costco for health lovers! All of your favorite health products in one place for a great price, delivered to your door. Super convenient! Dr. Z tribe members get a FREE gift for signing up for their 30-day trial! You can choose either a free jar of coconut oil, gluten-free coconut flour, jar of almond butter, non-toxic laundry detergent, jar of avocado mayo, pound of organic cacao powder super food, or free jar of raw honey. Decision, decisions!! ?
- Annmarie Skin Care – Your skin is a sponge, and the chemicals in conventional skin care products contain toxins that have been linked to a myriad of health conditions. My friends at Annmarie are offering $10 sample kits + $10 coupon just for the Dr. Z tribe!
- Wholetones Healing Frequencies Music – Using sound frequency to heal the mind and body is becoming a popular topic in the research community. Having been used for thousands of years in the form of ritual chants, this Christian-based music therapy has helped thousands of people by addressing the root cause of disease.
- Ceramic Cookware – Don’t believe it, teflon is still bad for you! Glass is best, but it’s way too hard to find, too expensive and too fragile. Ceramic is the most cost-effective, safest and durable solution! Use the code DRZ10 or click HERE to get a 10% off coupon!
- Shared Health Care Coverage – If you’re like me, you’re completely fed up with the current health care insurance model. Thankfully, I was introduced to Samaritan Ministries (a Biblical, non-insurance approach to health care needs) a while back. I cannot begin to tell you how much of a blessing this organization has been for my family and I, and I whole-heartedly refer them to all my friends and family. Please be sure to tell them that I referred you!
- Air Purifier – Far too many people take for granted that every breath we take will either give us Abundant Life-giving gasses like nitrogen and oxygen, or fill our lungs with pollutants. Make sure you get a purifier that filters out mold and other allergens!
- Water Purifier – Last, but certainly not least is pure water. We were not designed by God to consume the harmful impurities that are found in processed, tap water. Whatever your budget can afford (sink mount, shower filter or an entire house system), start purifying your water today!
Supplements and Natural Remedies
Like the Bible says, “The leaves of the trees are the healing of the nations,” and we have personally experienced wonderful results when using these natural remedies and supplements to keep our family healthy and strong! There are few products I recommend in this category as we’ve found most supplements to be useless – riddled with harmful fillers and manufactured in such a way that your body cannot properly absorb the ingredients. Essentially, most people pee and poop their money away because they’re taking supplements that are undigested!
These items, however, will not only give your body essential nutrition that you cannot get in your normal diet, they have been formulated to ensure you benefit from taking them!
From the Bill Henderson Cancer Protocol
“Don’t you know that and arthritis can’t grow in an alkaline body?”
~ Bill Henderson, “Cancer-Free” page 112
- Barley Grass
- Beta Glucan
- BetaKIDS Beta Glucan Chewables
- Essential Oils (To find out how to best to choose a brand, CLICK HERE
- Flax Oil
- Green Tea Extract
- Heart to Heart Essential Amino Acids
- Lypo-Spheric Vitamin C
- Liposomal Turmeric Extract
- Matcha Green Tea
- Super Colon Cleanse (Capsules)
- Super Colon Cleanse (Powder)
- Vitamin D3
When You Don’t Have Time to DIY
If you’re like most people, you have all the best intentions in the world, but the 24 hours you have in a day just doesn’t cut it sometimes when you’re trying to be Super Dad & Wonder Mom. When you’re under a time-cruch and can’t make all of your home and body products by hand, these are some good items you can trust. This is where your Thrive Market Membership will come handy – plus, the prices are great!
- Annmarie Skin Care ($10 sample kits + $10 coupon for Dr. Z fans!)
- Herbal Foot Salve
- Herbal Salve (Ancient Soother)
- Herbal Salve (Balm of Gilead)
- Herbal Salve (Calendula Comfrey )
Products on Amazon
- Baby Hair Conditioner
- Baby Powder
- Baby Shampoo & Body Wash
- Body Wash – African Black Soap
- Kid-Friendly Lice Prevention Shampoo & Conditioner
- Kid-Friendly Lice Prevention Conditioning Spray
- Lotion – Frankincene & Myrrh
- Lotion – Shea Butter
- Shampoo (Aubrey’s Organics)
- Soap – Bar
- Soap – Liquid (Black Soap
- Soap – Liquid (Unscented)
- Soap – All-Purpose (Kids)
- Witch Hazel Toner (Alcohol-free)
Products at Thrive
- Baby Wash (Earth Mama Angel Baby)
- Conditioner (Desert Essence)
- Hair Styling (Giovanni)
- Shampoo (Desert Essence)
- Soap – Bar (Auromere Ayurvedic Products, Dr. Bronner’s & Nubian Heritage)
- Soap – Liquid (Dr. Bronner’s)
- Toothpaste (Auromere Ayurvedic Products, Dr. Bronner’s, Redmond Clay
If you’ve read Mama Z’s Kitchen Makeover Guide you know we have some food allergies and health concerns that require we’re a little extra picky about our ingredients. My wife has created this list of healthy substitutions for every day pantry items. From gluten free flour to dark chocolate chips, you’ll be baking healthy goodies in no time!
- All Purpose Gluten Free Flour
- Almond Butter
- Almond Flour
- Apple Cider Vinegar
- Baking Powder – aluminum free
- Baking Soda
- Bragg Liquid Aminos
- Bulletproof Coffee
- Cacoa Powder
- Chia Seeds
- Coconut Flour
- Coconut Milk (Native Forest – Organic, Unsweetened)
- Coconut Sugar/Crystals
- Egg Replacer
- Enjoy Life Mini Chips – dairy-free, gluten-free, and soy-free
- Flax Meal
- Gluten Free Quick Oats
- Grade C Maple Syrup
- Lilly’s Dark Chocolate Chips – vegan
- Liquid Stevia
- Manuka Honey
- Mason Jars for Storage
- Mayonnaise (Avocado Oil)
- Organic Coconut Oil
- Organic Fair Trade Sugar
- Organic Vanilla Bean Powder
- Pink Himalayan Salt
- Powdered Stevia
- Psyllium Husk Fiber
- Ujido Matcha Green Tea
- Vanilla Liquid Stevia
- Vegetable Boullion
When you’re using fresh produce in your recipes, baking your own bread, and making your own juice you’ll want some high quality kitchen tools! We love these particular small appliances and gadgets and have found multiple uses for each!
- Citrus Juicer
- Food Processor
- Immersion Blender
- Juicer – small
- Juicer – large
- Juicer – option 2
- Loaf Pans
- Magic Bullet
- Xtrema Ceramic Cookware
So, you’re using pure essential oils and you’re ready to start making some of your own DIY body care products! You want to be as careful about your carrier oils and other ingredients as you are with your essential oils. These are some of our personal favorites.
Carrier Oils + Body Care Ingredients
- All-Purpose Carrier Oil
- Apricot Kernel Oil
- Argan Oil
- Avocado Oil
- Camellia Seed Oil
- Carrot Seed Oil
- Evening Primrose
- Fractionated Coconut Oil
- Grapeseed Oil
- Hazelnut Oil
- Hemp Seed Oil
- Jojoba Oil
- Meadowfoam Oil
- Sweet Almond Oil
- Sunflower Oil (Organic)
- Aloe Vera Gel (fresh frozen, 100% organic and pure))
- Aloe Vera Gel (99.75% organic and pure)
- Bath Crystals
- Bayberry Wax
- Bentonite Clay
- Candelilla Wax
- Dr. Bronner’s Liquid Castile Soap
- Epsom Salt
- Guar Gum
- Kokum Butter
- Mango Butter
- Shea Butter – unrefined
- Vegetable Glycerin
- Vitamin E
- Yellow Beeswax
- Zinc Oxide Powder
We’re asked a lot about our favorite essential oils diffuser and the bottles, jars, and dispensers we talk about in our DIY recipes. This list is a compilation of some of our most-used items!
DIY & Aromatherapy Tools
- Amber Glass Essential Oil Bottle – 5 ml
- Amber Glass Vials – 5/8 Dram
- Cobalt Glass Bottles with Pump Tops – 4oz
- Cobalt Glass Bottles with Stainless Steel Pumps – 8oz
- Cobalt Glass pump Bottle with Chalkboard Labels – 8oz
- Coloring – Brown (Cinnamon Powder)
- Coloring – Light Bronze (Turmeric Powder)
- Coloring – Red (Beet Powder)
- Diffuser Reeds
- Enteric Coated Capsules
- Essential Oil Aromaclay
- Essential Oil Aromatherapy Wraps
- Essential Oil Diffusers
- Essential Oils Carrying Cases
- Essential Oil Pillow Pets
- Glass Eye Dropper
- Glass Foaming Soap Dispenser Pump
- Glass Jar – 4oz
- Glass Roller Bottle – 1/8 ounce
- Glass Roller Bottle – 5ml
- Glass Salve Jar – 2oz
- Glass Spray Bottle – 2oz
- Glass Spray Bottle – 4oz
- Glass Spray Bottle – 16oz
- Inhaler Tubes
- Locking Amber Spray Bottle
- Mason Jar Foaming Soap Dispenser Top
- Mason Jars for Storage
Books & Resources
As you grow in your understanding of Biblical health, your library will certainly grow with you! It’s exciting to see all of the books that are available to us today, but things can get quickly overwhelming for the beginner. To help narrow down the vast selection, here are some favorites that will prove to be valuable resources to help you master all 7 Key Areas of the Abundant Life.
Living a balanced life in all 7 areas is the true definition of “Biblical Health!”
- Spiritual Abundance – Having a thriving relationship with your Creator.
- Physical Abundance – Maintaining a strong, healthy body.
- Mental Abundance – Being intellectually sound and having the Mind of Christ.
- Emotional Abundance – Being at peace and enjoying a balance of healthy feelings.
- Financial Abundance – Having enough to provide for your family and to be BIG givers.
- Occupational Abundance – Truly enjoying the work of your hands.
- Social Abundance – Fostering deep, mutually beneficial relationships with friends, family and people that you encounter every day.
Dr. Z’s Essential Oil Books
- The Truth About Essential Oils and Cancer
- Heal Your Gut With Essential Oils
- Using God’s Medicine for the Abundant Life: An Evidence-Based Approach to Essential Oils
Dr. Z’s Online eCourses & Programs
- Beat Cancer God’s Way
- FREE Essential Oils Club
- Essential Oils Club Inner Circle
- Essential Oils Revolution
- Essential Oils Revolution 2
- Heal Your Gut Summit
Bragg Book Series
- Apple Cider Vinegar: Miracle Health System
- Bragg Back Fitness Program
- Bragg Healthy Lifestyle: Vital Living to 120!
- Build Powerful Nerve Force: Cure for the Dull Dragged-Out Hopeless, Helpless Life
- Build Strong Healthy Feet: Banish Aches & Pains
- Healthy Heart: Keep Your Cardiovascular System Healthy & Fit at Any Age
- Super Power Breathing: For Super Energy, High Health & Longevity
- The Miracle of Fasting: Proven Throughout History for Physical, Mental, & Spiritual Rejuvenation
- Vegetarian Health Recipes: For Super Energy & Long Life to 120!
- Water: The Shocking Truth That can Save Your Life
A – Z Health Resources
- Bible Cure Series (Don Colbert, MD)
- Essential Oil Safety: A Guide for Health Care Professions 2nd Edition
- Food Allergies and Food Intolerance: The Complete Guide to Their Identification and Treatment
- Pat Crocker’s Recipe and DIY Series (Including How to Preserve, Healing Herbs, Juicing Bible, Smoothie Bible, etc.)
- Prescription for Nutrition Healing
- The Complete Book of Essential Oils and Aromatherapy
- The Encyclopedia of Medical Breakthroughs and Forbidden Treatments
- The Herbal Medicine-Maker’s Handbook: A Home Manual
- Truth About Cancer: The Quest for the Cure
Other Biblical Health Resources
- Dr. Z’s Morning Refill: One-Minute Pick-Me-Up for the Soul Devotional
- Dave Ramsey’s Complete Guide to Money: The Handbook of Financial Peace University
- How to Win Friends and Influence People
- My Utmost for His Highest
- Power of Prayer Series (Stormie Omartian)
- Supernatural Childbirth
- The Bait of Satan, 20th Anniversary Edition: Living Free from the Deadly Trap of Offense
- The Bondage Breaker®: Overcoming *Negative Thoughts *Irrational Feelings *Habitual Sins
- The E-Myth Revisited: Why Most Small Businesses Don’t Work and What to Do About It
- The Power of Positive Thinking
- Torrey’s How to Pray
- Torrey’s New Topical Textbook
- Torrey’s The Power of Prayer
- Victory Over the Darkness: Realize the Power of Your Identity in Christ