Prayer for a Newborn
This powerful prayer could be prayed from the time a couple realize that they are pregnant. Share this with parents and grandparents. Take it to every baby shower. Include it in baby gift packages. What effect would we see if every child was bathed in this kind of prayer?
Thank you to the Meltons who sent this in!
Father God, we come before you, the Creator of the Universe, the Creator of ________.
We bless you and praise you for the works of your hand. O God, you are mighty and full of wisdom. You have sent forth your Spirit and have created _______.
And we agree with you that _______ will change the face of the earth, as she changes the world of each of us who loves her. We thank you that you have given life to ______ and we welcome her. We speak to her and tell her she is loved and supported on her journey.
We speak to her and tell her of the wondrous deeds of her Creator. _____, the God of all Creation has formed your inward parts; He is weaving you in your mother’s womb. We give thanks to God for you are fearfully and wonderfully made; wonderful are God’s works and your soul knows it very well. Your frame was not hidden from God when you were made in secret, and skillfully wrought in the depths of the earth. God’s eyes have seen your unformed substance and in God’s book is written all the days that have been ordained for you, when as yet there has not been one of them.
Father God has clothed you with skin and flesh and knitted you together with bones and sinews. He has granted you life and lovingkindness. God’s care is preserving your spirit. The Lord who made you and formed you in the womb will help you. Do not fear.
The word of the Lord comes to you, ______, saying: “Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you are to be born I am setting you apart; I appoint you as a prophet to the nations.” But God, who has set you apart by the miracle of creation within your mother’s womb, now calls you through His grace. He is pleased to reveal His Son, Jesus to you that you might preach Him among your family.
We hope these adorable newborn baby wishes will help you welcome your near and dear newborn babies. A baby is the best gift to all parents. With the arrival of a newborn, parents are overcome with happiness and seem to have the greatest gift they could ever have. Nothing in this entire universe can exist that can make parents as happy as having a baby. So, you must convey wishes of congratulations to all of the parents who are your near and dear ones when they give birth to a little baby with a newborn card. You should write messages in the cards to congratulate the parents, as well as convey good wishes to the newborn baby for his or her upcoming bright future. Congratulate the parents on the arrival of a newborn baby in the family! Send warm wishes for the new baby and shower them with your blessings. Some unique new baby congratulations messages are shown below:
Heartfelt Newborn Baby Congratulations Messages
- Congratulations! Now is the time to enjoy your baby’s little feet and baby smell. It will not be there forever, and you should take as many pictures as possible. You will want to miss a single precious moment!
- This is a beautiful time in your life that you will never forget. The birth of your child is something that changes you indefinitely.
- Congratulations on the arrival of your new baby! This new addition will bring you lots of cuddling, fun times and sweet memories. It will be worth the sleepless nights. All the best to your family.
- This might be your first child, but it will certainly not be your last. I can see from your pictures that this is what you were made to do.
- I hope you have a happy and healthy journey ahead of your family. Congratulations!
- Having a new baby changes a wife and husband into a mommy and daddy. As you venture into parenthood together, you will become wiser and more mature, while finding a new profound love for the amazing baby you have produced. Congratulations on the birth of your baby.
- There is nothing sweeter than a baby’s smile. Nothing cuter than a baby’s laugh. And definitely nothing more ear-piercing than a baby’s cry. But I’m sure you will be able to cope with the negatives, enough to be amazed by the positives or raising a baby. Welcome to the most tiring heaven on earth. It’s called parenthood. Congratulations!
- There’s something about babies that make us smile and believe in goodwill to all humans. We feel warm and fuzzy all over and start wishing good wishes for everyone. We look forward to meeting your new baby soon.
- May your new bundle of joy bring happiness into your life and fill a void in your heart. Take pride in loving and raising your little miracle. I know you will be the best dad you can possibly be.
- Take the time to really enjoy your child’s infancy; after all, they do grow up so fast. Congratulations on your new life.
- There is nothing sweeter in this world than the smell of your baby’s breath, happy coos, and gentle kisses. Congratulations on your happy bundle.
What to Write in a Newborn Baby Card
- Congratulations, and welcome to the world of sleepless nights, restless days and mountains of laundry. Just remember: what doesn’t break you will make you a better person.
- Congratulations on the arrival of your double barrel of fun. You have been twice blessed with your newborn twins. It’s going to be double dose of fun, laughter, love and dirty diapers. Enjoy it all!
- Cheers to your growing family. We look forward to celebrating your baby’s arrival with you year after year after year.
- Behold! A miracle has blessed your home. Congratulations on your new baby.
- Babies are a blessing, and you have received one. Congratulations on your little bundle of joy. May the Almighty shine His grace on your entire family!
- In life, it is hard to count blessings in one hand. Today, you received one of the most coveted and special gifts any parent could ever have. I wish to congratulate you and wish you well as you embark on this wonderful parenting journey.
- When that baby was born and it drew its first breath, it was not only it that was given life. It was your relationship as well. Now that there is a baby in the mix, your life will take a completely different curve, it will change. For the better. Because a baby, is always a blessing in any relationship. Congratulations!
- The birth of a baby brings renewed hope in the future. May your family bask in enduring happiness as you embrace parenthood. Congratulations!
- As you welcome your new baby boy, it is my wish and hope that all of the troubles of the world will disappear every time he smiles at you.
- You have arrived. Your newborn will open a world of wonder and adventure. It will be a world filled with laughter, tears and love. Congratulations and good luck on this new journey.
- This is always wonderful news – a new baby! We’re excited for you, and truly thankful that your new baby arrived safe and healthy. Praying for joy, peace and some quiet nights for your family.
- Congratulations to the newest Mama and Papa Bear. Baby Bear seems is perfect!
- Cheers to the new set of parents and their little babe. As you stare with wide-eyed wonder at your sweet baby, friendly reminder that a few years of wide-awake nights will follow. Enjoy it, but let us know if we can help.
- Congratulations on your newest addition. It’s really cool when you start seeing parts of yourself in your little one. It’s the ultimate reward of parenthood.
- Congratulations! May God bless, guide and watch over you, your baby and your family!
- Congratulations to the proud parents who have such a sweet baby.
- Welcome to the world, Baby ______. Know that you are loved by many.
- Experiencing the birth of a child and watching him grow is one of life’s greatest treasures. Take it slow; before you know it, your little one will not be so little anymore.
- There is nothing like the love a parent has for their child. We know you will be the best parents this kid could ever want. Congrats, (names).
- You are so blessed to bring a new baby into the world, and I cannot wait to see your new sweet blessing.
- Sending heartiest prayers to the Almighty to make the life of this baby full of color and joy.
- Dear baby, be ready to get all of the love and pampering from your lucky parents.
- Sending oceans of love and blessings to the newborn baby.
- Let the life of this newborn baby be full of great achievements and success stories.
- Happy Birthday to your little one! We know this is an exciting time for your family, and we hope you are blessed with years of happiness.
- I hereby congratulate the parents of this newborn baby, and hope they continue to experience this incredible amount of joy in the years to come.
- We hope this newborn baby will make all of us feel proud of her one day.
- May you find parenthood a wonderful and rewarding experience! Congratulations!
Images with Cute Newborn Baby Wishes
Congratulations Messages for Newborn Baby
- Dear baby, start coloring the world with joy and happiness; it’s your job.
- Sending inspiration to the newborn baby to rock his future ahead.
- Judging by the parents, this is going to be an amazing baby! Congratulations!
- I know that raising a baby is harder than most of the things, if not everything a couple has ever done. But the reward is worth it. Prepare to lose your sleep, but gain happiness. Congratulations!
- I know you guys are used to waking up at the sound of the alarm clock, but you won’t be needing it anymore! You now have the cutest alarm clock ever! It will always ring on time and it comes with diaper changing needs as well! Congratulations!
- Sending warm wishes to the joyous family that received the gift of a newborn baby.
- Let your newborn baby have a wonderful and blessed life.
- Sending tons of hugs and kisses for the newborn baby.
- Heartiest congratulations to the new parents; enjoy parenting!
- All the best of the best wishes to you and your newborn baby.
- Let your newborn baby make you feel proud of her one day.
- Make your baby special, and hope you become very special to your baby one day.
- Overload your most prized possession, your baby, with endless love.
- Sending new dreams to the newborn baby, and new thoughts of new responsibilities to the new parents.
- Congratulations on your newest family member! May God bless your new baby with good luck, health and wealth.
- You can’t imagine how quickly little babies grow, so be sure to cherish every minute. . Congratulations!
- Warm wishes to the new baby. May your little angel bring loads of love, joy, and smiles in your lives.
- Welcome to parenthood. My best wishes are with you. Lots of love.
- Wishing you and your new angel all the very best. Congratulations!
- Let the Almighty shower all His blessings upon this gifted newborn baby.
- May you cherish this special time, and may the pleasures of parenting warm your heart and fill your life with wonderful memories with your newborn.
- Congratulations to the new Mum and Dad on the arrival of your little angel. May God bless your baby with all of His love, care and happiness.
- Baby Girl Wishes and Congratulation Messages
- Baby Boy Wishes and Congratulation Messages
- Congratulation Messages to New Parents
- Congratulation Messages for the New Mom
- Congratulation Messages for the New Dad
- Baby Shower Messages
- Congratulation Messages to First Time Parents
- New Baby Quotes
- Congratulations Messages for a Second Child