The following prayers are for you to pray for restoration of your marriage and also a prayer that you can pray to restore the marriage of others.
As Christians we go through difficult times in our marriages much like the unsaved world. However the one thing we have is our Savior Jesus Christ whom we go to with our marriage restoration prayers.
He is waiting on us to come to Him and allow Him to work in our lives. The word of God says “Whom God has joined together let no man put asunder”. Therefore, it is His will that your marriage should work. When you go to Him in prayer keep this in mind so that you do not doubt that this is His will for your life.
There are times when even after you’re prayed these prayers for restoration of your marriage it still does not get restored. Well, there are several things you need to keep in mind:
- Are you both saved? If not then you need to look at the Prayer of Salvation also know as the Sinners Prayer
- God wants what is best for both of you so you need to be open to where He will lead you. You should both be praying through this process and confessing your sins so that there is nothing standing in the way of your answered prayers.
Here is the Marriage Restoration Prayer that can be prayed for someone that you know who may ask you to pray for them.
Lord, I come in the name of Jesus asking that you to make a way in this wilderness of healing and restoration for ________ (name of wife & husband) in their marriage. Lord, that your grace is sufficient to carry them through difficult times, your power is made perfect in their weaknesses and the power of Christ is in them. 2 Corinthians 12:9 As Christians, greater is You that is in _____________ (name of wife & husband) than the evil one in the world because your power is greater than the power of Satan and all who do his work. 2 Chronicles 32:7 I am so thankful that You are watching to make certain that your Word is fulfilled and that You are performing it in our marriage. Jeremiah 1:12 Thank you that you will complete the work that you started in this marriage. Philippians 1:6 O Sovereign LORD, you are God! Your words are trustworthy, and you have promised these good things to me. You have said that You will build a home for them and that it pleases You to bless their marriage so it will continue before You forever. You have spoken, and with your blessing, this home and marriage will be established with blessings forever. II Samuel 7:25-29
Lord, I pray that you will allow healing and reconciliation to take place. That whatever hurts or disappointments they have experienced can be mended through the power of your undying eternal Love. We realize Father that they cannot change anything that has happened. But, they can go forth together keeping, renewing and once again honoring their vows. We ask that you endow them with wisdom to endure and a tongue that speaks healing, restoration & peace.
Abba, I ask that you would mend their hearts closely together and be the center of their marriage. Lord we ask that they seek forgiveness for any wrong doing. We pray that they extend love and patience to one another and that the lines of communication, sensitivity as well as understanding are once again opened. We ask that you will allow all the pain, hurt and disappointment to begin to subside. Lord we ask that forgiveness is welcomed by each of them. Lord we ask that you would allow your JOY to flow once again from heart to heart between them. Father we ask that you direct them as they seek you first in building trust, transparency and intimacy. Father we pray peace over their household, in the name of Jesus, Amen.
Here is a Prayer for Restoration of Marriage that you can pray for yourself.
Almighty Father, You are omniscient, omnipotent and able to do things that are impossible for man. I humble myself before you today Lord and ask you to restore my marriage. Please bring my wife/husband back to me so that we can fulfill Your word that those whom You have joined together let no man put asunder. Forgive me for my part of sin in this separation and show me what I need to do to restore my relationship with You and my relationship with her/him. I Pray, O Lord, to reunite us in Jesus name. Please have mercy upon us O God and I will always be thankful to You for restoring my marriage . I ask for the forgiveness of our sins. I pray for all those people who are may have come in between our relationship that you would set them on the right path and reveal to them the truth of your Word. I freely offer my forgiveness to them for their part in this separation. Fill us all with your Holy Spirit and guide us into your truth. I forgive my spouse for all the past hurt and pain and pray that you would cleanse my mind and my heart from carrying any thoughts that are not from you, in Jesus Name, Amen
We pray that the Lord will honor your prayer and that He will indeed restore you marriage according to His word. Please visit us again and take some time to look around our site for more Prayers. God Bless you and keep you and cause His face to shine upon you and grant you His peace.
Regardless of our best intentions, there will always be times when even the best marriage will experience problems and issues. Instead of running away or refusing to face these problems, we should instead run to God, who can make things right.
And since the institution of marriage is His product, it therefore makes perfect sense that the maker and designer of this great product be consulted when there’s a problem. God is the one who knows what is wrong with your marriage and how to fix it.
The power of prayer cannot be overemphasised. Prayer can repair any relationship, no matter the level of damage. It can bring spouses together, no matter how sour their relationship has gotten.
Prayer can mend any damaged bridge, clear any confusion, straighten any heart, resolve any conflict, and heal any hurt. It can bring reconciliation to your marriage.
All you have to do is call upon God. Believe in his ability to answer your prayers, and remove any doubt from your heart (Mark 11:23).
It doesn’t matter if your own situation is that of a trouble relationship; a spouse who has left the matrimonial home; infidelity; confusion; breakdown in communication, or a marriage heading towards divorce.
God wants, and is able, to heal your marriage. Nothing is impossible with God.
How to Use This Prayer Guideline
God has given man free will. He will not intervene in the affairs of man by forcing him to go against his own will. Neither can we control the behavior of another person.
What God does is to bring a change of heart and mind. And what we can do is pray to God and ask Him to touch the heart and mind of our spouse.
God will go to places we cannot, and do things that we can only dream of. Use these prayers as guidelines for how to pray for the resolution of all that ills your marriage.
When making these prayers, back them up with the Word of God. Engage the power and potency of the Word against the power of the enemies (Hebrews 4:12).
Personalize these prayers by replacing the parts of the prayers with your name and that of your spouse where applicable.
After making these prayers, believe that God has answered and consolidate your victory by thanking God for the changes you hoped to see and the restoration of your marriage.
Below are the seven prayers that will help you bring back your focus on God, who alone is able to permanently heal and restore your marriage.
- 1 1. Prayer for God’s Blessings on my Spouse and I
- 2 2. Prayer to Remove all negativity from the relationship caused by external people
- 3 3. Prayer: No weapon formed against our marriage shall prosper
- 4 4. Holy Spirit work in both of us to bring us closer to God and each other
- 5 5. Prayer to Re-Build Trust and Honesty in my Marriage
- 6 6. Prayer to remove bitterness, anger, and all manners of negative emotions from my marriage
- 7 7. Give us the strength to work through our differences
- 8 Prayer for the strength for forgiveness between couples
- 9 Restore Love in my Marriage
- 10 Continue to Believe God for your Marriage
1. Prayer for God’s Blessings on my Spouse and I
Heavenly and Merciful Father, I thank you for who you are and for the promises that you have made concerning me and my spouse.
Your Word is forever true. And your promise of blessings and multiplication that you have given me throughout the ages (Genesis 22:17; Hebrews 6:14) is forever mine, in Jesus’ name.
You have promised to bless me exceedingly and it is your heart’s desire to enlarge my coast.
Every satanic covenant that is going against your continual and uninterrupted blessing in this marriage, I command the rain of fire to consume them, in Jesus’ name.
I pray against every spirit of lack and wretchedness. Oh Lord, let your peace, joy, happiness, and comfort saturate this marriage, in Jesus name, Amen!
Proverbs 3:33-35 The Lord’s curse is on the house of the wicked, but he blesses the home of the righteous.
2. Prayer to Remove all negativity from the relationship caused by external people
Lord, I come to you with this petition because I know that you have made me one flesh with my spouse and you have said that no man should come between us (Matthew 19:6).
So I take authority over every outside influence that is polluting our marriage. Every foreign power that’s manipulating this marriage is dealt a heavy blow in Jesus name.
Oh Lord, reveal their evil agenda. Expose them and bring their plan to nought.
I pray that their seed of discord, hatred, malice, and separation that has been sown is uprooted by fire, in Jesus name. Amen!
Matthew 6:24 No one can serve two masters, for either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and money.
Malachi 2:16 For the man who does not love his wife but divorces her, says the Lord, the God of Israel, covers his garment with violence, says the Lord of hosts. So guard yourselves in your spirit, and do not be faithless.
3. Prayer: No weapon formed against our marriage shall prosper
Heavenly Father, I give you all praise and adoration, because your word is ever true. I give you thanks, because no weapon that is formed against this marriage will stand (Isaiah 54:17).
I declare that every arrow shot to destabilise this marriage is broken to pieces, in Jesus name.
With the spiritual authority given to me through Christ Jesus, I command the fire of God to consume every wedge that is meant to be put between me and my spouse, through bad and ungodly advice, and false teachings.
Every evil hand of demonic manipulation is crushed, in Jesus name.
I retrieve my marriage from the jaws of the evil one, in Jesus name. Thank you, Abba Father, because IT IS DONE, in Jesus name.
Ephesians 4:32 Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.
Ecclesiastes 4:9-10 Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their labor. If either of them falls down, one can help the other up. But pity anyone who falls and has no one to help them up.
4. Holy Spirit work in both of us to bring us closer to God and each other
Oh Lord, I believe you are working in my life and that of my spouse to reconcile us back to to you and to each other.
Lord, stir my spouse’s thoughts with the same good and loving thoughts that existed when our love for each other was still very strong.
Let my heart and that of my spouse burn in love for you and for each other.
Lord, rekindle our love for one another. Where ever my spouse needs understanding to be drawn to you, Father give him or her that understanding.
Lord heal each one of our emotional wounds and cause our hearts to be drawn towards each other in Jesus name. Amen.
1 Corinthians 13:7-8 Love always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails.
5. Prayer to Re-Build Trust and Honesty in my Marriage
Lord, it is your will that we be reconciled together and that our love for each other will grow and blossom, no matter what has happened between us in the past.
Lord, heal our marriage of all spiritual attacks and manipulations. Let this healing start with me.
Lord, have mercy on our relationship and rebuild the trust and honesty that has eluded this marriage. Remove and break all ungodly soul-ties.
Lord, I command seven-fold restoration of the trust and honesty that the evil one has stolen from us, in Jesus name.
Hebrews 13:4 Let marriage be held in honor among all, and let the marriage bed be undefiled, for God will judge the sexually immoral and adulterous.
Matthew 5:28 But I say to you that everyone who looks at a woman with lustful intent has already committed adultery with her in his heart.
6. Prayer to remove bitterness, anger, and all manners of negative emotions from my marriage
Lord, deliver me and my spouse from the evil spirit of unforgiveness, hatred, anger, bitterness, and abuse that is poisoning our minds and relationship.
Fill up every space in our hearts with your peace, love, joy so that there’s no room for negative emotions.
Lord teach us to treat one another with dignity, love, and respect.
Lord, I asked for the grace and emotional strength to avoid the use of anger and unforgiveness as a weapon to fight against my spouse.
I pray that we will no longer allow our emotions to be manipulated and used to drive a wedge between us, in Jesus name. Amen.
Matthew 6:14-15 For if you forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. But if you do not forgive men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.
Romans 12:19 – Do not take revenge, my friends, but leave room for God’s wrath, for it is written: ‘It is mine to avenge; I will repay,’ says the Lord.
7. Give us the strength to work through our differences
Lord, thank you for the good work that you have started in my marriage. I know that you will do mite to the end. I ask for the strength to stay courageous and strong in your promises as you work out things in our marriage.
Replace every negative feeling with love and help us to work through our differences.
Every man or woman determined to scatter thus marriage will not succeed. Their evil plans will scatter in Jesus name.
I refuse to be tempted to try other alternatives. I will not be discouraged even if it seems that nothing is happening at the moment. Your word is greater and surer than any other power. So I choose to trust in you.
Prayer for the strength for forgiveness between couples
Heavenly Father, I pray for forgiveness between me and my spouse. Lord, we have hurt each other in so many ways, but we have hurt each other mostly by refusing to forgive each other.
Lord, I’ve tried my own way but realize I can’t do it on my own. My God, help us forgive ourselves and heal our hurts.
May we totally and completely reconcile ourselves to you and your word.
Give us a testimony that we may be able to help other couples struggling with these issues as well. In Jesus’ mighty and powerful name I pray, Amen.
Restore Love in my Marriage
Please God, bring restoration to my marriage. The vows we gave each other, let us yearn for them, and each other, once more.
Let him realize that no one else is there for him as I am. May he leave all and everyone behind and understand that they are so toxic for our relationship, in every way.
Bring him back to a full love for your word and may what you have joined together be fully restored.
May he cleave to me, this very moment, in God’s Mighty name I humbly pray. Amen.
These marriage restoration prayers are a guideline on how to pray for your marriage. Pray in faith, that God will move on your behalf. There is no guarantee you will not have problems in your marriage, even if you are a Christian. But, God has promised never to leave or forsake us. All marriages will have trials and tribulations. Statistics can be quite discouraging, as over 50% of marriages end in divorce. Christian marriages are fiercely under particular attack because the enemy does not want strong spiritual families.
If an enemy can destroy the family unit, he can come in and wreak havoc on the parents to the children. The good news is, God has ordained marriage and wants your marriage to succeed even more than you can imagine. He has not abandoned or forgotten you or your children.
Joel 2:24 And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpillar, and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you.
How to Pray Prayers for Marriage Restoration
We can not control others, and God will not go against a persons’ will. He can, however, change hearts. He can bring about situations that change hearts and minds. Pray that God will touch the heart of your spouse.
The Holy Spirit will go to places we can not go, to accomplish things we cannot. These prayers are just a guideline for how to pray. When praying the prayers below, use the Word of God, because it a powerful tool against the works of darkness.
Hebrews 4:12 For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
Insert the name of the person you are praying for to make the prayer personal. Do not be discouraged if things do not change right away, continue to thank God for the victory and the restoration of your marriage.
Submit your Prayer Request
Continue to Believe God for your Marriage
When going through problems in your relationship, it is easy to want to withdraw into yourself and become paralyzed with fear and depression. I encourage you to continue to attend church and consider joining a prayer group. This will provide spiritual strength and support. You will find the Lord will meet you during these times of worship to encourage and strengthen you.
Also, if you are involved in ministry, continue to minister. Remember when the enemy is not only attacking your spouse, he is attacking you. Remain prayerful and consider praying for others who are having difficulties in their marriage. Proverbs 11:25 The liberal soul shall be made fat: and he that watereth shall be watered also himself.
Prayer of Salvation
Father, I come to you in the name of Jesus. I believe that you are the son of God and that you died for the sin of the whole world. I admit that I have not done everything right. I repent of my sins and want you to change my life. Forgive my sins and come into my heart, and wash me with your blood. I believe that you are the son of God and that you died for the sin of the whole world. I admit that I have not done everything right. I repent of my sins and want you to change my life. Forgive my sins and come into my heart, and wash me with your blood. Amen.
Prayer for a Discouraged Husband
Father, I come before you. I ask that you do a new thing in his life. Let him experience your divine love and grace. Cover him with the precious blood of Jesus. Lord, you said in your word, ” for this cause shall a man leave, his mother and father and the two shall become one flesh.” Unite us as never before and let him feel my love and support.
I cancel every assignment of the enemy to make him feel inadequate. Help me to show greater love, respect, and affection. Cause my husband to surrender every weight and burden to you Lord and bring restoration to his/her heart and mind.
Help him to trust you and seek your guidance in everything. I command every burden to be broken off his life right now in the name of Jesus. Bring him into the full knowledge of you will and cause him to be the husband and father you have called them to be. Let him walk in victory and wisdom in all he does. In the Jesus name. Amen!
Prayer against the Spirit of Adultery
Lord, I bring my marriage to you today. I discovered __________ is having an affair. I ask that you restore and heal my marriage. I know you are the restorer of the broken. Help me to be strong, and continue to seek your face.
Help me to continue to take authority over this situation. Father, you told me you have given me the power to step on serpents and scorpions and over all the power of the enemy! So, I bind every ungodly soul tie ______ has with this person! I break and destroy every plan the enemy has to hurt my family.
I pray a wedge between them, right now in the name of Jesus, and I command that all connections with this person be destroyed, right now, and I cancel every assignment of the enemy! I commit _______ to you and ask that you take out the stony heart and give _____ a heart that loves and fears you.
Father, in the name of Jesus, open _______ eyes, and cause the scales to be removed. Holy Spirit, cause ______ to be convicted of their sin. Let them no longer find enjoyment in this ungodly relationship. Remind _____ of the vows he made before you. Lord send Christians in their path to share the light and life to _______. I thank you for healing and restoring my marriage, in the name of Jesus. Amen
Prayer for your Husband
Father, I bring this couple before you today. I ask you will touch the heart of this husband that he might know your divine love. Whatever he is seeking that is not in you will let him find only emptiness. I bind everything that is separating him from you. Send people to him to share the Gospel of your son, and let them man surrender to the highest God. Let him be, saved, healed and restored, right now, in Jesus name!
Remind him of his commitment and vow he made to his wife before you. Father, you said the king’s heart is in your hand, so I know this husband’s heart is also in your hand! Turn his heart back to his wife and family in the name of Jesus. I speak restoration of the love and this marriage, in the Name of Jesus. Amen
Prayer for Your Wife
Father in the name of Jesus, I thank you for this woman. You have said for this cause shall a man leave his mother and father and the two shall become one flesh. Father, I cancel the assignment the enemy has set forth to destroy this family. You are the restorer of the broken. I ask that the Love of God which passes knowledge will arrest this wife. Open her eyes and her heart to you. Send laborers in her path, to minister God’s love, mercy, and His Salvation. We call it done in Jesus name!
Prayer for Marriage Restoration
Move on behalf of this couple and bring restoration to this relationship. Father, in the name of Jesus, I decree this man’s heart, is turned back to his wife, and the wife to the husband. Bring healing and restoration to their home. Where there is no love, create love, where there is no peace, bring peace, where there is trouble, calm the storms of life, where there was confusion, bring understanding.
I ask that every obstacle bringing this separation will be removed, and cast into the sea, and this marriage be restored, and made whole. In Jesus name. Keep me posted! God Bless you! Marriage restoration is a process. It is the process of changing not only your spouse but you as well. Take all of your cares to the Lord because he is the author and finisher of your faith. May the spirit of Christ cover and comfort you as you believe for the healing of your marriage.
- Did you notice any loss of destiny lately to evil covenant and spell?
- Are your debtors refusing or unable to pay?
- Did you lose your job unjustly?
- Were your things stolen and you desire recovery and arrest of the thieves?
- Do you desire a recovery of past financial losses?
- Is your family battered and marriage chattered?
- Have you lost your health to chronic and terminal diseases?
- Do you desire ALL to be restored?
Zech. 10:6 And I will strengthen the house of Judah, and I will save the house of Joseph, and I will bring them back because I have compassion on them, and they shall be as though I had not cast them off: for I am the LORD their God, and will hear them.
Whenever you want to ‘possess your possession’ No matter the spiritual height from which you have fallen, God is very much interested in restoring you, if only you can cry unto Him for mercy.
Job 42: 10: “And the Lord turned the captivity of Job, when he prayed for his friends; also the Lord gave Job twice as much as he had before.”
” It is the devil’s job to steal, to kill and to destroy. (John 10:10). His greatest design is to destroy the image of God in man. He will use any method.
The Bible says, “When the hedge is broken, the serpents will bite” (Ecclesiastes 10:8).
Many, through carelessness break the protective hedge God has placed around their lives and property. Thus they allow the enemy to destroy it.
The good news is that what is killed, stolen or destroyed by the enemy can be restored by God.
Jesus said, “I am come that you might have life and life more abundantly “(John 10:10).
God has promised in Joel 2:25 to restore unto us our lost and wasted years.
Everything lost to the devil will be restored by God.
Job lost all but in the end everything was restored to him even in multiple-fold.
As you pray these prayer points, power for restoration will be released into your life.
Jer. 1:12: Then said the LORD unto me, Thou hast well seen: for I will hasten my word to perform it.
And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpillar, and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you. And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed.
I will open rivers in high places, and fountains in the midst of the valleys: I will make the wilderness a pool of water, and the dry land springs of water. I will plant in the wilderness the cedar, the Shittah tree, and the myrtle, and the oil tree; I will set in the desert the fir tree, and the pine, and the box tree together: That they may see, and know, and consider, and understand together, that the hand of the LORD hath done this, and the Holy One of Israel hath created it.
Now PRAY like these:
- Thank God for His goodness, mercy, love and provisions.
- Confess and repent of all sins, known and unknown.
- Touch your lips and confess this: “my mouth is anointed with the power of God Almighty”.
- I decree that every word that come out of my mouth as I pray today must be fulfilled in Jesus’ name.
- Lord, open doors of opportunity to me through this prayer, in the name of Jesus.
- I receive the anointing of restoration in Jesus’ name.
- Every person or personality who has taken what belongs to me; I command them to release it in Jesus’ name.
- Powers denying me my due miracles, receive the stones of fire, in the name of Jesus.
- I bind and cast out every strong man in my life, family or environment who refuses to release my blessings, breakthrough, miracle, promotion or prosperity in Jesus’ name.
- I bind the spirit of depression, frustration and disillusionment in my life, in the name of Jesus.
- I command all evil unknown forces organised against my life to be scattered, in the name of Jesus.
- I paralyze every activity of physical and spiritual parasites and devourers in my life, in the name of Jesus.
- I retrieve back from the hands of the enemy any of my possession that I unknowingly misplaced, in Jesus’ name.
- I recover all the ground that I had lost to the enemy, in Jesus’ name
- I command all the damages done to my life by . . . (pick from the under listed) to be repaired, in the name of Jesus.
-witchcraft spells and curses
-personal negative confessions
- I command seven-fold restoration of everything the enemy has taken from me, in Jesus’ name.
- Fire of God, consume the evil clock of the enemy that is working against my life, in the name of Jesus.
- Oh LORD, restore my wasted years in Jesus’ name.
- LORD, restore my wasted efforts, money, health, strength and blessings, in Jesus’ name.
- I remove from my life by fire every barrier to my breakthroughs in Jesus’ name.
- I uproot and destroy from my life by the Holy Ghost fire every obstacle to my miracle, in Jesus’ name.
- I break in pieces every horn scattering my blessings, in the name of Jesus Christ.
- I destroy every hedge the enemy has put over my blessings to prevent me from receiving them in my lifetime, in Jesus’ name.
- Every evil power holding back my prayers, or the answers to my prayer, I command you to be bound, in Jesus’ name.
- . I command all doors of good things, closed against me by the enemy to be opened, in the name of Jesus.
- I release my helper to come to me now, in Jesus’ name.
- Every shadow of darkness the enemy has cast over me, to prevent my prosperity, job, business contacts, promotion, or breakthrough from locating me, I remove it by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Let all hidden potentials and gifts that will make me great, stolen from me, be restored 21 fold, in the name of Jesus.
- I decree total destruction upon every personality that has vowed never to release to me anything God has destined for me, in Jesus’ name.
- I break in pieces every covenant or curse obstructing divine restoration in my life, in Jesus’ name.
- Trees of problems in my life, dry up to the roots, in Jesus’ name.
- Walls of physical and spiritual opposition, fall after the order of Jericho, in the name of Jesus
- Lord, make my case a miracle. Shock my foes, friends, and even myself, in the name of Jesus.
- With the blood of Jesus Christ, I shatter every covenant that gives the enemy upper hand to take from me the blessings God has given to me, in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Every household wickedness eating up the blessings God Almighty has bestowed upon my life and family, I destroy you, in Jesus’ name.
- Let my king Uzziah die, so that I can see Your face, O Lord, in the name of Jesus.
- I command a hundred-fold restoration of everything the enemy took from me when I was weak, in Jesus’ name.
- I destroy by fire all the horns assigned to scatter my prosperity, family, business and possessions, in Jesus’ name.
- I demolish every stumbling block on my way to success, promotion and victory, in Jesus’ name.
- Every good thing God has destined for me, but is in the possession of someone else, I command it to come to me now, in Jesus’ name.
- I posses the power to pursue, overtake and recover my goods from spiritual Egyptians, in the name of Jesus.
- Let every spell, jinxes, and demonic incantations rendered against me be cancelled, in the name of Jesus.
- Lord, heal all wounds and spiritual bullets sustained from attacks of the enemy.
- Father, I pray, remove any person or personality sitting on my blessings, miracles, breakthrough, prosperity, finance, job or good health, in the name of Jesus Christ.
- All my possessions in the north, south, east or west, I command them to come to me now, in Jesus’ name.
- All my possessions in the spirit realm, I release them into the physical by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.
- I receive a hundred-fold restoration of all I have lost, in Jesus’ name.
- I receive a hundred-fold restoration of everything the enemy stole from me, in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Lord, give me power for a new beginning.
- Thank God for answers to your prayers.