One of the most frightening phenomena today is the rate at which people die untimely. The problem of untimely death has reached an epidemic dimension. The spirits responsible for untimely death belong to a department that can be described as the hit-squad in the kingdom of darkness. Untimely death is one of the most destructive weapons of the enemy. It has led to the cutting away of precious lives in many families, communities and nations. You must wage war against it. If the problem is too common in your lineage, these prayer points are for you. You must fight this battle with the totality of your strength. You must refuse to be a candidate of untimely death. Apply fire and fervency to these prayer points and your name will be removed from the list of victims of untimely death.
CONFESS SINS THEN RENOUNCE PRIDE, REBELLION AND SELF-CENTEREDNESS
Father in heaven, in the name of Jesus, I believe that Jesus died on the cross for my sins and rose again from the dead. I confess all my sins and repent. I forgive everyone who has hurt me. Father, please forgive me and cleanse me by the blood of your son Jesus.
Father, I know that pride is an abomination to You; that a haughty look, a lying tongue, hands that shed innocent blood, a heart that devises wicked imaginations, feet that are swift in running to mischief, a false witness that speaketh lies, and he that sows discord among brethren are seven things that the Lord hates and are an abomination unto God. I renounce these things and turn away from them. I humble myself and come to You as a little child.
I come to You for myself, family and friends, confessing that we have been rebellious, disobedient, stubborn and self-centered. We renounce and forsake these sins and ask for forgiveness and deliverance, in Jesus’ name. Thank-you Lord for your forgiveness. In the name of Jesus I pray. Amen.
Go about the prayers in any of the following ways as you are led by the Holy Spirit:
Three days vigil, I.e. praying from 10:00 P.M. to 5:00 A.M. three consecutive nights.
Three days fast (breaking daily), I.e. praying at intervals and breaking the fast at 6:00 P.M. or 9:00 P.M. daily.
Seven days vigil, I.e. praying from 10:00 P.M. to 5:00 A.M. seven consecutive nights.
Seven days fast (breaking daily), I.e. praying at intervals and breaking the fast at 6:00 P.M. or 9:00 P.M. daily.
Three or more days of dry fast, I.e. praying and fasting three or more days without any food or drink.
Confession: Psalm 118:17: I shall not die but live, and declare the works of the Lord.
1. I cancel my name, my family and Ministry from the death register, with the fire of God, in the name of Jesus.
2. Every evil gathering against me, be scattered by the thunder fire of God, in the name of Jesus
3. Every power, transforming into masquerades in the night in order to attack me in the dreams, be exposed and die, in the name of Jesus.
4. Every power, transforming into animals in the night in order to attack me in the dreams, fall down and die, in Jesus’ name.
5. I shall prevail with man and with God in every area of my life, in the name of Jesus.
6. Every coffin, prepared by the agent of death for my life, catch fire and roast to ashes, in the name of Jesus.
7. Every pit, dug for my life by the agents of death, swallow the agents, in the name of Jesus.
8. Every power, oppressing my life through dreams of death, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.
9. Every witchcraft power, tormenting my life with the spirit of death, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.
10. Every witchcraft power, assigned to my family for untimely death, scatter and die, in the name of Jesus.
11. My body, soul and spirit, reject every evil load, in Jesus’ name.
12. Every satanic agent, monitoring my life for evil, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.
13. Every unconscious gift of death that I have received, receive the fire of God, in the name of Jesus.
14. Every stubborn pursuer of my life, turn back and perish in your own Red Sea, in the name of Jesus.
15. Every arrow of terminal sickness, come out of my life and die, in the name of Jesus.
16. Every power, enforcing terminal sickness in my life, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.
17. Every decree of untimely death hovering over my life, catch fire and die, in the name of Jesus.
18. Every evil link between me and the spirit of untimely death, be cut off by the blood of Jesus.
19. I reject and renounce every association with the spirit of death, in the name of Jesus.
20. Every inherited satanic glasses on my eyes, break by the blood of Jesus.
21. Every ancestral agreement with the spirit of untimely death, break by the blood of Jesus.
22. Every agreement and covenant of hell fire in my family line, be destroyed by the blood of Jesus.
23. Every agreement with the spirit of death in my family line, break by the blood of Jesus.
24. I shall not die but live. The number of my days shall be fulfilled in the name of Jesus.
25. I cancel every activity of untimely death within, around and over my life, in the name of Jesus.
26. I speak life unto the organs in my body and command them not to malfunction, in the name of Jesus.
27. Every agent of the spirit of death, monitoring my life day and night, receive blindness and die, in the name of Jesus.
28. Every spirit, working to initiate me into evil covenants of untimely death, be frustrated, in the name of Jesus.
29. Every plantation of untimely death in my life, be uprooted by fire, in the name of Jesus.
30. My head, reject every manipulation and bewitchment of untimely death, in the name of Jesus.
31. Every bewitchment of witchcraft on my destiny and potentials, die, in the name of Jesus.
32. Every arrow of untimely death, fired at me in the dream, come out and go back to your senders, in Jesus’ name.
33. Every satanic attack of untimely death, in the dream, die, in the name of Jesus.
34. Every satanic bird, crying out for the untimely death of my life, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.
35. Every door, opened in my life for the attacks of untimely death, be closed by the blood of Jesus.
36. Oh Lord, let my life become too hot for any agent of untimely death, in the name of Jesus.
38. Every power, meeting to decide on untimely death for my life, scatter unto desolation, in the name of Jesus.
39. Every power, that does not want to see me around, your time is up. Fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.
40. Holy Ghost fire, immunize my blood against satanic poisoning, in the name of Jesus.
Thank God for answers to your prayers.
Follow us: @PRAYERSFIRE on Twitter | PRAYERS FIRE on Facebook
SOURCE: SECRETE OF PRAYERS
Has someone you know recently lost a friend or a loved one? Prayers can help them through their time of grief. The Bible says “Cast all your anxiety on Him because he cares for you” (1 Peter 5:7). This verse is more than a notion. There is power in prayer to help us through death and dying.
When someone we care about loses someone in their life, offering condolences, whether they be in writing or in person is never easy because you’re never quite sure what to say. People are often concerned about saying the wrong thing or coming off like they’re not genuine. Because of this, it’s easy to fall into the trap of saying something so generic that it doesn’t come off genuine.
The goal of expressing sympathy is to offer your compassion and concern for the bereaved. The most important thing you can communicate to a person who is grieving the loss of a friend or a loved one is that you’re there for them and will be there to support them in whatever way they need you to. One of the best ways to support someone who has recently loss someone is by praying for them. Here are six prayers for death and dying that you can offer a person has passed away, and also to someone who has suffered the loss of a loved one:
When We are Weak, You Make Us Strong
When our lives are running smoothly and devoid of trials, we have a tendency to rely upon our own human strength – strength that cannot compare in any way to Christ’s almighty and divine strength. However, when our life is beset with difficulties and storms, our strength fades away and we become weak. Yet, in these times of personal weakness, we can turn to Jesus and rely upon His divine strength and through that strength, face and endure these storms: Dear Lord, at this moment, nothing seems to be able to help the loss I feel. My heart is broken and my spirit mourns. All I know is that Your grace is sufficient. This day, this hour, moment by moment, I choose to lean on You, for when I am at my weakest Your strength is strongest. I pour out my grief to You and praise You that on one glorious day when all suffering is extinguished and love has conquered we shall walk together. Amen.
You are There for Us
God is there for us, especially during our times of grief and mourning. Sadly, grief is a part of the human experience. Loss is part of life, and grief is a natural response to loss. But we have the hope of Christ, and we know that He is strong enough to carry our burdens: Heavenly Father, there is none like You. Every day we want to praise You and worship Your glorious name. Today, we weep at the death of our loved one, but Blessed Father, we can rest assured knowing You are there for us, knowing we can find comfort and peace within You, in the midst of our tears and our grief. Lord, we shout Your praises, because You have turned our mourning into dancing. Amen.
We Thank You for Their Life
The Bible tells us that God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble (Psalm 46). This includes times of loss. This is a time we can use to reflect on the life they lived and thank God for having the opportunity to know them for this particular season of life: Heavenly Father, may Your name be honored. There is none greater than You. You are our refuge and strength. You are always ready to help in times of trouble. We praise You, Lord. We lift our hearts with praise. It is good to sing praises to You; our God; how delightful and how right! Lord, You are great and mighty in power. Your understanding is infinite. We than You, Father, for the Life of our loved one who has gone on to be with You. Thank you for their time on earth and the impact they had on our lives. We are thankful to You and we bless Your name. Amen.
Rescue Them from Their Grief
We know that the Lord is there for us during times of loss, because He promises to be present. We know that when we are feeling loss and discouraged that God hears us and has the ability to rescue us when we feel so low, we don’t know how to lift ourselves up. God has the ability to rescue us during grief: Heavenly Father, you can count the stars and call them all by name. Your power is absolute. Your understanding is beyond comprehension. You support the humble and bring the wicked down into the dust. You comfort those who mourn. We declare that those grieving the death of a loved one; mourning will turn into dancing. We confess that You are their rock, fortress and Savior in whom they will find protection. You are their shield, and the strength of their salvation. Father, You are their stronghold. As they call on You, You have promised to answer. We believe that You will be with them during this period of bereavement, rescue them from grief, honor them, and give them Your salvation. Amen.
We Send Peace for Those Mourning
Peace, by definition, is freedom from disturbance, quiet and tranquility. The Bible reminds us “the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus” (Philippians 4:7). When someone has recently lost a loved one, we can pray for that same peace which passes all understanding to come to them: Dear Lord, we ask You to send Your peace to those persons who are mourning. Continue to surround them with family, friends and loved ones who will offer words of comfort. Give them sweet and restful sleep. Lord, remove the spirit of heaviness, and give them garments of praise. In due time, bless their lives to overflow with laughter and joy again. As they take refuge in You, please help them to put their trust in You. Holy Spirit, we ask that You settle the hearts and minds of those who are feeling any guilt, resentment, bitterness, or anger. Help them not to look back but to press forward. Amen.
- ♬ ayatollah khamenei prayers of the deceased on wife of imam khomeini (3:36)
- ♬ خالي – رحيل الامام الخميني (7:13)
- ♬ imam khomeini – the man who changed the world iran the west part 1 3 (59:02)
- ♬ syiah terpaku dengan jawapan ahli sunnah. allah akbar! (6:14)
- ♬ iran before 1979 (7:00)
- ♬ mp3 songs downlod
- ♬ full album apache 13 terbaru
- ♬ raja hafeez babar raja israr pothwari sher
- ♬ akeeb kareem baba mi lo loko
- ♬ waz 2017 dr anayet ullah abbasi
- ♬ murotal anak ahmad saud ar rahman
- ♬ revanth reddy kodangal pulibidda song
- ♬ new waz mahfil 2016 dr anayetullah abbasi
- ♬ bhakt puranmal rajasthani katha by nathu singh
- ♬ os travessos distância
- ♬ imam khomeini performing final daily prayers on death bed (4:30)
Eccl. 9:4-5, Proverbs 18:20-21, Romans 10:10-13, Psalms 91
God created man to fulfil purpose on earth. In Psalm 8 and Hebrews 2:6-8, God revealed his purpose as originally ordained in Genesis 1:26-30. But the cemetery is full of unfulfilled destinies cut short from original purpose of God. That will not be your portion and my portion in Jesus name. These prayers are to thwart the plans and operations of the wicked one against our lives and destinies. We have victory in the name of Jesus, for Acts 4:12 declares to us that ‘’there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved’’. As we pray, the Lord will give us protection from all the fiery darts of the enemy, and we shall not be victims but victors always in Jesus mighty name. Read and meditate on the scriptures given with the prayer points and the Holy Spirit will give you illumination by the word in Jesus name.
1. I take divine immunity for my life and the lives of my family members by the blood of Jesus in Jesus name
2. I inoculate my life with the blood of Jesus in Jesus name
3. Psalm 7:13 Instruments and arrows of death will not locate me or my household in Jesus name
4. Psalms 13:3, Act 20:9. I will not sleep the sleep of death; I will not run the race of death and I will not fall unto death in Jesus name
5. Psalms 9:13 & 49:15 Oh Lord my father, lift me out from the gates of death and redeem my soul from the power of the grave in Jesus name
6. Psalms 33:19 & 91:16 Oh God of mercy deliver my soul from death and keep me alive in famine, satisfy me with long life in Jesus name
7a. Psalms 102:20. By the power of the Holy Ghost, I loose myself from any appointment with sudden death in Jesus name. By the blood of Jesus I wipe out my name from the register of sudden death in Jesus name.
7b. Psalms79:11. By the greatness of your power, Oh Lord preserve those that are appointed to die this year in my family, in my church and in this neighbourhood in Jesus
8. Psalms 102:24. I will not be taken away in the midst of my days. I reject untimely death in Jesus name.
9. Any calendar, date and time table of sudden death prepared for my life, I set you ablaze by the fire of the Holy Ghost in Jesus name.
10. Isaiah 28:18 -19 & 38:18-19. By the blood of Jesus, every covenant with death is hereby annulled in my life and in the lives of my family members in Jesus name.
11. Psalms 107:14 Oh Lord of host, bring me out of darkness and lift me up from the valley of the shadow of death in Jesus name
12. Hosea13:14 Oh God our Lord, ransom us from the power of the grave that we may praise your holy name in Jesus name
13. Psalms 116:6-8. The Lord will deliver my feet from falling, my eyes from tear and my soul from death in Jesus name.
14. Psalms 41:1-2, Isaiah 38:1-5. O’ Lord remember your covenant upon my life and how I have considered the poor. In your mercy deliver me and my household from death and preserve us alive that we be blessed on earth in Jesus name.
15. Psalms 31: 19-21 & 32:7. Thou O’ Lord is my hiding place. Preserve me from trouble and compass me about with thy songs of deliverance in Jesus name.
16. 2nd Timothy 4:18 Thou O’ Lord will deliver me from every evil work and preserve me unto His heavenly kingdom in Jesus name.
17. Psalms 118:17. In the name of Jesus I declare that I shall not die but that I shall live to declare the works of God in the land of the living in Jesus name
18. Roman 8:1-3 There is therefore now no condemnation to me who is in Christ Jesus who work not after the flesh but after the spirit, for the law of the spirit of life in Christ Jesus has set me free from the law of sin and death in Jesus name.
19. As far as Jesus Christ is risen from the grave and is alive for ever more, death and grave shall have no power and dominion over me, and my life shall be ruled by the spirit of life in Christ Jesus in Jesus name, amen.
20. Rejoice in the Lord, sing praises and give worship to Him that is able to save your soul.
PRAYER AGAINST SUDDEN DEATH
Download this Prayer Topic.