This is a continuation of part 1 of this prayer. When you pray this prayer, remember you are in a warfare mode. Don’t let the enemy steal your joy or cause you to doubt and unbelief for power is released to create impact when you release your faith! Faith is a heart that believes God! Complement your prayer pattern with other loaded prayer bullets such as the atomic power of prayer, the bullet-proof christian, and other pray bullets on this site. You will need to maintain a level of fire to kick them out for good. Don’t let your prayer temperature get cold at all otherwise you give them room to come in and manipulate you. Stay in prayer, stay in the word and always stand on the word of God. Your situation might LOOK like it is getting worse as you pray but it is only a sign that you are prevailing much. Keep pushing. You would have to be very persistent on this one! There are also some scriptures you would need to use an counter attack when the devil comes to lie to you about your deliverance. Search the scriptures, converse with the Holy Spirit and He will see you through.
Read and Meditate on these Scriptures!
1 Corinthians 3:16-17:“Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you? If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are.”
Matthew 22:29-30: “Jesus replied, “Your mistake is that you don’t know the Scriptures, and you don’t know the power of God. For when the dead rise, they will neither marry nor be given in marriage. In this respect they will be like the angels in heaven.”
Genesis 6:2-4: “The sons of God saw the beautiful women and took any they wanted as their wives. —
In those days, and for some time after, giant Nephilites lived on the earth, for whenever the sons of God had intercourse with women, they gave birth to children who became the heroes and famous warriors of ancient times.”
Pray these prayers when you notice any of the following:
- Marital distress
- Sexual relationships in dreams
- Hatred of marriage
- Being jilted
- Unpardonable sexual error
- Wrong decisions
- Neglect abandonment by the opposite sex
- Demonic dream assistance
- Swimming or seeing a river in the dream
- Missing one’s menstrual period in the dream
- Pregnancy in the dream
- Breast- feeding a baby in the dream
- Backing a baby in the dream
- Having a family in the dream
- Shopping with a man/ woman in the dream
- Seeing a man sleeping by one’s side in the dream
- Hatred by earthly spouse
- Serious gynecological problems
- Having a miscarriage after sexual dreams
- Dream marriages
- Spirit husband/spirit wife, release me by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Every spirit husband/wife, I divorce you by the blood of Jesus.
- Every spirit wife/every spirit husband, die, in the name of Jesus.
- Everything you have deposited in my life, come out by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Every power that is working against my marriage, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.
- I divorce and renounce my marriage with the spirit husband or wife, in the name of Jesus.
- I break all covenants entered into with the spirit husband or wife, in the name of Jesus.
- I command the thunder fire of God to burn to ashes the wedding gown, ring, photographs and all other materials used for the marriage, in Jesus’ name.
- I send the fire of God to burn to ashes the marriage certificate, in the name of Jesus.
- I break every blood and soul-tie covenants with the spirit husband or wife, in the name of Jesus.
- I send thunder fire of God to burn to ashes the children born to the marriage, in Jesus’ name.
- I withdraw my blood, sperm or any other part of my body deposited on the altar of the spirit husband or wife, in Jesus name.
- You spirit husband or wife tormenting my life and earthly marriage I bind you with hot chains and fetters of God and cast you out of my life into the deep pit, and I command you not to ever come into my life again, in the name of Jesus.
- I return to you, every property of yours in my possession in the spirit world, including the dowry and whatsoever was used for the marriage and covenants, in the name of Jesus.
- I drain myself of all evil materials deposited in my body as a result of our sexual relation, in Jesus’ name.
- Lord, send Holy Ghost fire into my root and burn out all unclean things deposited in it by the spirit husband or wife, in the name of Jesus.
- I break the head of the snake, deposited into my body by the spirit husband or wife to do me harm, and command it to come out, in the name of Jesus.
- I purge out, with the blood of Jesus, every evil material deposited in my womb to prevent me from having children on earth.
- Lord, repair and restore every damage done to any part of my body and my earthly marriage by the spirit husband or wife, in the name of Jesus.
- I reject and cancel every curse, evil pronouncement, spell, jinx, enchantment and incantation place upon me by the spirit husband or wife, in the name of Jesus.
- I take back and possess all my earthly belonging in the custody of the spirit husband or wife, in Jesus’ name.
- I command the spirit husband or wife to turn his or her back on me forever, in Jesus’ name.
- I renounce and reject the name given to me by the spirit husband or wife, in the name of Jesus.
- I hereby declare and confess that the Lord Jesus Christ is my Husband for eternity, in Jesus’ name.
- I soak myself in the blood of Jesus and cancel the evil mark or writings placed on me, in Jesus’ name.
- I set myself free from the stronghold, domineering power and bondage of the spirit husband or wife, in the name of Jesus.
- I paralyze the remote control power and work used to destabilize my earthly marriage and to hind me from bearing children for my earthly husband or wife, in the name of Jesus.
- I announce to the heavens that I am forever married to Jesus.
- Every trademark of evil marriage, be shaken out of my life,in the name of Jesus.
- Every evil writing, engraved by iron pen, be wiped off by the blood of Jesus.
- I bring the blood of Jesus upon the spirit that does not want to go, in the name of Jesus.
- I bring the blood of Jesus on every evidence that can be tendered by wicked spirits against me.
- I file a counter-report in the heavens against every evil marriage, in the name of Jesus.
- I refuse to supply any evidence that the enemy may use against me, in the name of Jesus.
- Let satanic exhibitions be destroyed by the blood of Jesus.
- I declare to you spirit wife/ husband that there is no vacancy for you in my life, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, make me a vehicle of deliverance.
- I come by faith to mount Zion Lord, command deliverance upon my life now.
- Lord, water me from the waters of God.
- Let the careful siege of the enemy be dismantled, in Jesus name.
- O Lord, defend your interest in my life.
- Everything, written against me in the cycle of the moon, be blotted out, in Jesus’ name.
- Everything, programmed into the sun, moon and stars against me, be dismantled, in Jesus’ name.
- Every evil thing programmed into my genes, be blotted out by the blood of Jesus.
- O Lord, shake out seasons of failure and frustrations from my life.
- I overthrow every wicked law, working against my life, in the name of Jesus.
- I ordain a new time, season and profitable law, in Jesus’ name.
- I speak destruction unto the palaces of the queen of the coast and of the rivers, in Jesus’ name.
- I speak destruction unto the headquarters of the spirit of Egypt and blow up their altars, in the name of Jesus.
- I speak destruction unto the altars, speaking against the purpose of God for my life, in Jesus’ name.
- I declare myself a virgin for the Lord, in Jesus’ name.
- Let every evil veil upon my life be torn open, in Jesus’ name.
- Every wall between me and the visitation of God, be broken, in the name of Jesus.
- Let the counsel of God prosper in my life, in the name of Jesus.
- I destroy the power of any demonic seed in my life from the womb, in the name of Jesus.
- I speak unto my umbilical gate to over throw all negative parental spirits, in the name of Jesus.
- I break the yoke of the spirit, having access to my reproductive gates, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, let your time of refreshing come upon me.
- I bring fire from the altar of the Lord upon every evil marriage, in the name of Jesus.
- I redeem myself by the blood of Jesus from every sex trap, in the name of Jesus.
- I erase the engraving of my name on any evil marriage record, in the name of Jesus.
- I reject and renounce every evil spiritual marriage, in the name of Jesus.
- I confess that Jesus is my original spouse and is jealous over me.
- I issue a bill of divorcement to every spirit wife/husband, in the name of Jesus.
- I bind ever spirit wife/ husband with everlasting chains, in the name of Jesus.
- Let heavenly testimony overcome every evil testimony of hell, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, bring to my remembrance every spiritual trap and contract.
- Let the blood of Jesus purge me of every contaminating material, in the name of Jesus.
- Let the spirit husband/wife fall down and die, in Jesus name.
- Let all your children attached to me fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.
- I burn your certificates and destroy your rings, in Jesus name.
- I execute judgment against water spirits and declare that you are reserved for everlasting chains in darkness, in Jesus name.
- O Lord, contend with those who are contending with me.
- Every trademark of water spirit, be shaken out of my life, in the name of Jesus.
Prayer points taken from “Spirit wives and Spirit Husbands” by Dr D. K. Olukoya.
See More Books & Prayers Written By Daniel Olukoya
Don’t pray against your physical enemies, pray for them
How To Obtain Deliverance from evil spirits
Brokeness – The Book
(Visited 238,156 time, 74 visit today)
We’re in a battle in this world. We may not see it, we might forget it’s there. But the enemy would love nothing more than to start our year off with discouragement and defeat, bringing fear and stress. Don’t let him win.
If you’re a believer who is living like salt and light in a dark world, you won’t go for long without encountering spiritual warfare – obstacles and attacks he’ll hurl your direction. God reminds us in His word to stay aware of Satan’s schemes, to live alert in this world, and to stay close to Him.
He arms us with the sword, the Word of God, to stand against the enemy’s lies. He equips us with strength, wisdom, and discernment through His own Spirit to stay strong in the spiritual warfare battle. He invites us to spend time in His Presence, through prayer and worship, pressing in to know Him more.
As we grow to know God’s Truth and what is real, we also know more what is false, and we are stronger to stand against it in the powerful name of Jesus. He never leaves us to fend for ourselves in a dark world, but reminds us He is constantly with us, fighting for us, even when we cannot see.
Praying God’s words back to Him, is a powerful weapon against the forces of evil. It is Truth going out. It reminds us that God knows our way and understands what we face today. It builds our faith and our trust in God. It guards our hearts and focuses our minds back on Him. It wins the battle.
Prayer + God’s Word = Power
31 Spiritual Warfare Scriptures to Read, Pray, and Memorize:
1. “Submit yourselves to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.” James 4:7
2. “You are from God, little children, and have overcome them; because greater is He who is in you than he who is in the world.” 1 John 4:4
3. “For though we live in the world, we do not wage war as the world does. The weapons we fight with are not the weapons of the world. On the contrary, they have divine power to demolish strongholds. We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ.” 2 Cor. 10:3-5
4. “Be self-controlled and alert. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour. Resist him, standing firm in the faith.” 1 Pet. 5:8-9
5. “No weapon that is formed against you will prosper; and every tongue that accuses you in judgment you will condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their vindication is from Me,” declares the Lord.” Is. 54:17
6. “Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.” Eph. 6:11-17
7. “In all these things, we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us.” Rom. 8:37
8. “But thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.” 1 Cor. 15:57
9. “Not by might nor by power, but by My Spirit,’ says the Lord of hosts.” Zech. 4:6
10. “But the Lord is faithful, and he will strengthen you and protect you from the evil one.” 2 Thess. 3:3
11. “Behold, I have given you authority to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall hurt you.” Luke 10:19
12. “The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have life and have it abundantly.” John 10:10
13. “Truly I tell you, whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven. Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.” Matt. 18:18-19
14. “The Lord will cause your enemies who rise against you to be defeated before you. They shall come out against you one way and flee before you seven ways.” Deut. 28:7
15. “I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.” John 16:33
16. “No temptation has overtaken you except what is common to mankind. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can endure it.” 1 Cor. 10:13
17. “And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John 8:32
18. “Do not be overcome with evil, but overcome evil with good.” Rom. 12:21
19. “And they have conquered him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony, for they loved not their lives even unto death.” Rev.12:11
20. “Fight the good fight of the faith. Take hold of the eternal life to which you were called when you made your good confession in the presence of many witnesses.” 1 Tim. 6:12
21. “,,,On this rock I will build my church, and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.” Matt. 16:18
22. “…the reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the devil’s work.” 1 John 3:8
23. “But they who wait for the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint.” Is. 40:31
24. “One of your men puts to flight a thousand, for the Lord your God is He who fights for you, just as He promised you.” Josh. 23:10
25. “Do not fear them, for the Lord your God is the one fighting for you.” Deut. 3:22
26. “What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who is against us?” Rom. 8:31
27. “Through You we will push back our adversaries, through Your name we will trample down those who rise up against us.” Ps. 44:5
28. “Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous! Do not tremble or be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.” Josh. 1:9
29. “For You have girded me with strength for battle; You have subdued under me those who rose up against me.” Ps. 18:39
30. “He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust. Surely he will save you from the fowler’s snare and from the deadly pestilence. He will cover you with his feathers, and under his wings you will find refuge; his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart…” Ps. 91:1-4
31. “This is what the Lord says to you: ‘Do not be afraid or discouraged because of this vast army. For the battle is not yours, but God’s.” 2 Chron. 20:15
When we belong to Christ, the enemy never has the final word over our lives. We are secure in God’s hands.
Press on – courageous and free – never held back by fear or defeat. The battle belongs to the Lord, and He has the final victory…
Debbie McDaniel is a writer, pastor’s wife, mom to three amazing kids (and a lot of pets). Join her each morning on Fresh Day Ahead’s facebook page, http://www.facebook.com/DebbieWebbMcDaniel, for daily encouragement in living strong, free, hope-filled lives. Find her also at and
Last Updated on May 9th, 2019
Quick Overview of Spiritual Warfare
There are many approaches to spiritual warfare. You have the enemy pacing around trying to intimidate us. Should we ignore him, fight him, fear him, or laugh at him. It’s so hard to find practical advice in the Christian community because of this diversity. I hope to lay out a quick backdrop and then give some practical spiritual warfare prayers to help Christians feel powerful when it comes to spiritual warfare.
It is important to know how the enemy likes to operate. Their primary form of operation is in the shadows. They reign from darkness for that is their kingdom. If the enemy can get you to not see them, then they can execute their plan unhindered. They win the battle because we don’t show up.
Second, if they are exposed, the enemy will threaten you. They hope to produce fear and/or anger in you. The enemy knows that if they can get your focus on either of these two things, you will lose hope and lose sight of Jesus. If the enemy can find success in this area, Christians will either run from the battle or run into it without the covering of God’s presence.
How Jesus Engaged Spiritual Warfare
Now there are other resources that can give you a deeper study into the work of the enemy, but this should give us a good start. The question I hope you are now asking is, “how do we engage in spiritual warfare?” For this answer I want to look at Jesus’ example.
First of all, it is important to realize that Jesus did not diagnose every problem as something to exorcise. The woman at the well had five husbands and the man she was currently with was not her husband (John 4:1-26). There was a good chance this woman had some demon problems. However, Jesus never addressed her in that way. In fact, He only exposed her shame; He never even asked her to repent or confess anything.
The woman who had the issue with bleeding for twelve years probably also had an issue with demons. Not only did she have a long medical problem, but she also had let the doctors of her day ‘practice’ on her to try to get her well. In this instance, Jesus didn’t do anything except walk by (Luke 8:40-47).
A lot of the times in which Jesus did come into more direct spiritual warfare, it was because the demons were initiating with Him. They would start screaming, “we know who you are!” These examples are important because spiritual warfare is real, but most of the times you will win the battle without confronting them directly. We need to be aware when we are to directly engage and when we are just simply to make no room for the enemy to stay.
Almost twenty years ago, I had a change to attend a conference by Francis MacNutt. His compassion for others and love for God were some of his beautiful attributes I took away from the time. He has written a seminal book on the topic of spiritual warfare that I highly recommend for balance on this topic. Check out his Deliverance from Evil Spirits on Amazon.
10 Powerful Spiritual Warfare Prayers
With this overview of the battle in place, here are ten spiritual warfare prayers or declarations that will position you for breakthrough. Pray them out loud until you believe them to be true.
- I will not let my awareness of the problem exceed my awareness of God. God is always greater, therefore, I will worship Him in the midst of the battle. As I stay connected to God, I will overcome the enemy.
- Jesus went to the cross to publicly humiliate the enemy (Colossians 2:13-15). I have no doubt that He would not now also come and remove the enemy that is before me.
- Jesus sent me out to drive out demons and advance His kingdom (Mark 3:14-15). He also commands me to love others (John 13:34-35). He will give me a plan of attack that removes the enemy and respects the person.
- Jesus has already won the battle. He laughs at the plans of the enemy (Psalm 2:4). If spiritual warfare is hard, I haven’t received God’s complete plan of attack.
- We overcome evil with good (Romans 12:21), therefore I will focus my attention on the goodness of God in response to the evil in front of me. It is this goodness that I will declare and make known.
- For though I live in the world, I do not wage war as the world does. The weapons I fight with are not the weapons of the world. On the contrary, they have divine power to demolish strongholds. I demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, and I take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ. – 2 Corinthians 10:3-5
- My struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil (Ephesians 6:12). I will stand my ground with truth, righteousness, and peace, and I will defend the enemies attacks with my faith. I will advance against the enemy by speaking out the word of God applied to every situation (Ephesians 6:14-17).
- Holding firm to the truth will bring freedom (John 8:31-32). When the enemy speaks his lies to me or others, I will declare God’s goodness and my steadfast belief that He is for us (Romans 8:31).
- I have been given authority in Christ, therefore when confronting the enemy, they will recognize it and have to respond accordingly. I will first quiet the enemy, then determine whether the person who is effected wants to be free.
- No matter what power the enemy manifests, God is greater still. When I tell the enemy to leave, I can command them to come out without manifestation. The person does not need to be embarrassed or felt like a victim. The person is powerful and has control of him/herself.
I hope you find this list helpful to you as you approach praying spiritual warfare. Each time it will be different and you will need to have your faith and trust in God, but these prayers will refocus you on a battle plan for success. Even Jesus had demons not obey him at first (Luke 8:28-31). Don’t be discouraged. Hold your ground and trust breakthrough is coming.
Kevin Shorter is the founder of this prayer-coach site and have served for several years in ministry and churches teaching on a variety of Biblical topics. Go to the contact page to request him to speak at your conferences and seminars.
These Bible Verses for Spiritual Warfare will help you in your battle against the enemy and your Spiritual Warfare Prayers. You can also use this Psalm 91 Prayer and put on the Armor of God as well during your prayer time.
Exodus 15:3-6 “The Lord is a warrior; Yahweh is his name! “Your right hand, O Lord, is glorious in power. Your right hand, O Lord, smashes the enemy.”
Psalm 44:5 “Only by your power can we push back our enemies; only in your name can we trample our foes.”
Proverbs 26:2 “Like a fluttering sparrow or a darting swallow, an undeserved curse will not land on its intended victim.”
Luke 10:19 “Look, I have given you authority over all the power of the enemy, and you can walk among snakes and scorpions and crush them. Nothing will injure you.”
Psalm 125 “Those who trust in the Lord are as secure as Mount Zion; they will not be defeated but will endure forever. Just as the mountains surround Jerusalem, so the Lord surrounds his people, both now and forever. The wicked will not rule the land of the godly, for then the godly might be tempted to do wrong. O Lord, do good to those who are good, whose hearts are in tune with you. But banish those who turn to crooked ways, O Lord. Take them away with those who do evil. May Israel have peace!”
Isaiah 54:17 “But in that coming day no weapon turned against you will succeed. You will silence every voice raised up to accuse you. These benefits are enjoyed by the servants of the Lord; their vindication will come from me. I, the Lord, have spoken!”
Psalm 37:39 “The Lord rescues the godly; He is their fortress in times of trouble.”
Psalm 149:6-9 “Let the praises of God be in their mouths, and a sharp sword in their hands—to execute vengeance on the nations and punishment on the peoples, to bind their kings with shackles
and their leaders with iron chains, to execute the judgment written against them. This is the glorious privilege of his faithful ones. Praise the Lord!”
Psalm 34:17 “The Lord hears his people when they call to him for help. He rescues them from all their troubles.”
Exodus 14:14 “The Lord himself will fight for you. Just stay calm.”
Jeremiah 1:8 “And don’t be afraid of the people, for I will be with you and will protect you. I, the Lord, have spoken!”
2 Chronicles 14:11 “Then Asa cried out to the Lord his God, “O Lord, no one but you can help the powerless against the mighty! Help us, O Lord our God, for we trust in you alone. It is in your name that we have come against this vast horde. O Lord, you are our God; do not let mere men prevail against you!”
Proverbs 20:22 “Don’t say, “I will get even for this wrong.” Wait for the Lord to handle the matter.”
Deuteronomy 9:3 “But recognize today that the Lord your God is the one who will cross over ahead of you like a devouring fire to destroy them. He will subdue them so that you will quickly conquer them and drive them out, just as the Lord has promised.”
Psalm 62:1 “I wait quietly before God, for my victory comes from him.”
2 Timothy 4:18 “ Yes, and the Lord will deliver me from every evil attack and will bring me safely into his heavenly Kingdom. All glory to God forever and ever! Amen.”
Deuteronomy 33:26-27 “There is no one like the God of Israel. He rides across the heavens to help you, across the skies in majestic splendor. The eternal God is your refuge, and his everlasting arms are under you. He drives out the enemy before you; he cries out, ‘Destroy them!’
Psalm 34:19 “The righteous person faces many troubles, but the Lord comes to the rescue each time.”
Isaiah 45:2 “This is what the Lord says:“I will go before you, Cyrus, and level the mountains. I will smash down gates of bronze and cut through bars of iron.”
Deuteronomy 28:7 “The Lord will conquer your enemies when they attack you. They will attack you from one direction, but they will scatter from you in seven!”
Isaiah 42:13 “The Lord will march forth like a mighty hero; He will come out like a warrior, full of fury. He will shout his battle cry and crush all his enemies.”
Psalm 7:1 “God is an honest judge. He is angry with the wicked every day.”
1 Samuel 2:9 “He will protect his faithful ones, but the wicked will disappear in darkness. No one will succeed by strength alone.”
Psalm 140:1-2 “O Lord, rescue me from evil people. Protect me from those who are violent, those who plot evil in their hearts and stir up trouble all day long.”
Isaiah 41:11 “See, all your angry enemies lie there, confused and humiliated. Anyone who opposes you will die and come to nothing.”
Isaiah 50:9 “See, the Sovereign Lord is on my side! Who will declare me guilty? All my enemies will be destroyed like old clothes that have been eaten by moths!”
Psalm 138:7-8 “Though I am surrounded by troubles, you will protect me from the anger of my enemies. You reach out your hand, and the power of your right hand saves me. The Lord will work out his plans for my life—for your faithful love, O Lord, endures forever. Don’t abandon me, for you made me.”
2 Samuel 22:2 “The Lord is my rock, my fortress, and my Savior;”
Isaiah 29:21 “Those who convict the innocent by their false testimony will disappear. A similar fate awaits those who use trickery to pervert justice and who tell lies to destroy the innocent.”
He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.
Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.
He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.
Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;
Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.
A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.
Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.
Because thou hast made the Lord, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation;
There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.
For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.
They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.
Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.
Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.
He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.
With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.
2 Corinthians 6:2 “For God says, “At just the right time, I heard you. On the day of salvation, I helped you.”Indeed, the “right time” is now. Today is the day of salvation.”
Here are some other related topics:
Praying Against Familiar Spirits and Monitoring Spirits
Praying for your enemies
How Social Media has changes Spiritual Warfare