Let us say you have got a dad as cute and lovely as anyone can ever image. And on top of that, he is such a father you can be proud of, even in your dreams.
He is caring, sweet and everything a greedy child would ever want in a father.
Is that you dad? Then send any of the birthday prayers below to him.
- 1 Cute Birthday Prayers for My Dad
- 2 Lovely Birthday Prayers for My Dad
- 3 Sweet Birthday Prayers for My Dad
- 4 Best Birthday Prayers for My Dad
- 5 Spend Unhurried Time
- 6 Say ‘Thank You’
- 7 Savor Family Memories
- 8 Share Your Gratitude
- 9 What Are 5 Ways You Admire Him?
- 10 Read Scripture to Him
- 11 Pray with Him
- 12 Work on That Bucket List
- 13 Throw Your Arms Around Him!
- 14 Say ‘I Love You’ Out Loud
- 15 See More Slideshows
Cute Birthday Prayers for My Dad
1. Happy birthday, daddy. Sit back and enjoy the fruits of your labour, in Jesus name.
2. May this new year of yours be filled with love, joy, goodness, good news, and long life. Happy birthday, dad.
3. I love everything about you, dad. You’re the source of my joy and inspiration. I love the way you father me. May God grant you longer life as you start another phase of your life. Enjoy your birthday, sir.
4. You made my life so meaningful with the way you provide me with all the assistance I need to overcome life’s obstacles. May God never leave your matter unattended to. Have a blast, dad.
5. Thank you for guiding me to chase my dreams. May you always find reasons to be happy. Uplifting is yours, dad. Happy birthday to you.
Lovely Birthday Prayers for My Dad
6. I know you love me, and I love you more. As long as you’re my father, happiness and the good things of life will never depart from you. A lovely birthday, daddy.
7. I love you. You love me. Give me another reason not to be happy with life. Dad, as you’ve made me be with life, may life and it’s good qualities never frown at you. Happy birthday, my dad… Cheers!!!
8. I wish you always stay happy in life. I pray for your good health and wellness, today and forever. Happy birthday, my father.
9. Today, I’ll like to appreciate you for the love and care of a father you’ve made me experience right from infancy. I’m really among the world’s chosen few. May you never lack anything good. Happy birthday to you, dad.
10. You’ve made me known life and challenges roll together, and you’ve promised me your full support whenever I need you. May God never leave you when you’re in need. Amen. Continue to bask in God’s glory, dad. Happy birthday.
Sweet Birthday Prayers for My Dad
11. My number one, you’re so special in my eyes. You taught me what life is. May your intelligence never depart from you. Happy birthday, daddy.
12. Happy birthday to my handsome dad who never seems to grow old. May you continue to enjoy God’s unending love.
13. You’ve always loved and pampered us. You’ve made us understand what true love is. Dad, I celebrate you today. I wish you long life and greatness. Happy birthday, first love.
14. It would be too less to thank you for your mere presence in our lives. One thing I wish for you now and forever is, you’ll never find help before you get it. Happy birthday, my lovely dad.
15. Happy happy birthday, dad. May you never regret ever living. I wish you all the best, sir. I love you.
Best Birthday Prayers for My Dad
16. You’re the most caring and loving father on the whole planet. No regrets having you as my dad. May you always remember today for good. Enjoy your birthday, daddy.
17. I love and cherish you, dad. Nothing can be compared to your love in my heart. Thank you for raising us. You’ll always find help in time of need. It’s your day, dad. Enjoy it to the fullest.
18. You love for me is priceless. I can only thank you for all. You’ll never eat the fruit of your labour in sadness. I trust mum would give you a nice treat today. Enjoy your day, sir.
19. A super happy birthday to you, daddy. May God bless you beyond measures.
20. I cherish you more than words can explain. I wish you a birthday filled with achievements and prosperity. Love you always, dad.
Father’s Day has long occupied an important place in American life. Celebrated on the third Sunday in June, it offers a chance to honor those fathers—or father figures—who have made a difference in your life.
What better way is there to honor someone than with a prayer of blessing? (Unless maybe it’s a dozen Krispy Kremes. But I digress). Though the best way to pray a blessing over someone is to do so aloud, in their presence, and preferably with a meaningful touch such as a hand on the shoulder or head.
ENJOY THESE GUIDEPOSTS BOOKS FOR FATHERS
But the following blessings can also be handwritten in a card, sent via text or email, and prayed from a distance:
1) The Aaronic Blessing
The Lord bless you
and keep you;
the Lord make his face shine on you
and be gracious to you;
the Lord turn his face toward you
and give you peace.
(Numbers 6:24-26, NIV).
2) An Old Irish Blessing
May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind always be at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
and rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.
(a traditional Irish blessing)
3) A Blessing from the Apostle Paul
May God, out of his glorious riches, strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, that Christ may dwell in your heart through faith.
May you, being rooted and established in love, have power, together with all the Lord’s holy people, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and may you know this love that surpasses knowledge, that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God.
May God, who is utterly able, do immeasurably more for you and in you than all you can ever ask or imagine.
(based on Ephesians 3:16-19, NIV)
4) A Sevenfold Blessing from Scripture
May God be gracious to you.
May God bless you.
May God make his face shine upon you.
May you be strengthened with all power according to God’s glorious might.
May you be filled with joy.
May God give you the desire of your heart,
and make all your plans succeed.
(Drawn from Psalm 67:1, Colossians 1:11, Psalm 20:4)
You may want to combine one or more of these blessings, or add to them specific prayers of your heart for your father (or grandfather, or other father figure). And you don’t have to pray these blessings only on Father’s Day, of course. They work all year round.
Spend Unhurried Time
Sounds simple, but with our busy lives, it takes intentional planning to find time for unhurried eyeball-to-eyeball moments with our loved ones. If you can’t be there in person with your dad, consider doing a FaceTime or Skype call with him.
Say ‘Thank You’
Thank your dad for what he’s meant to you and for the sacrifices he’s made for his family.
Savor Family Memories
Reminisce and talk about family memories—the fun times, vacation memories, holiday stories and the sweet moments you’ve shared.
Tell him what he’s done as a dad that impressed or touched you. Was it spending time together at church each week? Was it the nights he played ball in the yard with you after he’d worked a long day? Was it hearing his prayers for you or seeing him reading his Bible each day?
What Are 5 Ways You Admire Him?
Think of five qualities that you admire in your dad that you’d like to instill in your own life. Share those things with him.
Read Scripture to Him
Find a verse (or passage of Scripture) that you think describes your dad. Read that to him, and explain why you think it fits him.
READ MORE: 7 GREAT PRAYERS FOR FATHERS
Pray with Him
Pray with and for your dad. Thank God for him and what he’s meant to you, and pray for God’s blessings on his life in the years ahead.
Work on That Bucket List
Talk to your dad about his bucket list. What would he like to do if given the chance? Plan to do one (or more) of those things with him over the coming year.
Throw Your Arms Around Him!
Give him a big hug, and tell him how glad you are that he’s your dad.
Say ‘I Love You’ Out Loud
Tell him you love him. Say the words. I wish I could do these with my late dad. I really miss him on these special days. If your dad is still with you, please make the moments count.
If you didn’t enjoy a warm and loving relationship with your father, this is a great opportunity to determine that your own children will have memories of a dad who loved them and was part of their lives.
READ MORE: FATHER KNOWS BEST–BEST ADVICE FROM DADS
See More Slideshows
Click on a picture to enjoy more inspiring photos and stories.