Please be the center of our marriage. My husband and I were separated by so much distance. Please help us to strengthen our patience from one another. Guide us in every decision that we will be making as a couple. Help us to resists any temptation that may come in our marriage.
May love,trust, loyalty and honesty will be the foundation of our marriage. And please grant our petition, that the spousal sponsorship visa will be approve this year and that we will be able to start building our own family.I just wanna be with my husband.
I am surrendering everything to you Almighty Father. And entrusting you of everything. I know you will not let your child suffer.
Thank you so much Heavenly Father.
Return to 7 Daily Prayers to Get You Through The Week
10 Rules for a happy marriage
Marriage is a pretty big step for anyone. You are committing yourself to sharing your life with another person, come what may, and being faithful to that person for the rest of your life. Keeping that commitment or a lifetime is not always going to be easy, so you need to do whatever you can to ensure that both parties are happy in the relationship and that takes a bit of effort. The first rule of marriage is simple; don’t take it for granted, here are ten more rules that will help ensure a long lasting and happy marriage.
1. Never forget that you both have a choice
A marriage alone doesn’t bind you together forever; either one of you can decide to call it a day, at any time. When two people are together for a long time, it’s easy to forget that fact and assume that, whatever happens and whatever you do, your partner will always be there at your side. A happy marriage is one where both partners are grateful for the relationship and are prepared to work at it to ensure that it lasts.
2. Don’t stop talking
Talk about everything and never bottle up your emotions and feelings. Communication is vital in a marriage and you need to be able to talk about even the most awkward of topics. However busy you both get, make sure that there is always time set aside for talking. If you don’t, you’ll be surprised at how quickly that all important communication can break down.
3. Keep it fun
Never stop doing fun things together. Go out on dates, have regular vacations and days out together. You don’t have to stop going to things like music festivals and theme parks, just because you got married. Even if you have kids, you should get a baby sitter and go out do things together, just for the fun of it.
4. Face things together
One of the great things about a marriage should be that you never to have to face things alone, so, share your problems with each other and provide support for each other when it’s needed. As the saying goes, a problem shared is a problem halved, so work on things together and help each other through difficult times.
5. Spoil each other
Don’t get into a rut when it comes to gifts and surprises. Any day is a good to treat your partner; it doesn’t have to be only at Christmas and on birthdays. You don’t need to shower each other with expensive gifts to show your love, breakfast in bed, or an unexpected box of chocolates will do just as well.
6. Retain your individuality
Marriage doesn’t mean that you merge into a single person; you should still have your own group of friends and your own hobbies and interests. You are never going to like all the same things, so don’t feel you have to compromise just to keep each other happy. You will both be happier if you can still pursue your own interests as well as do things together.
7. Don’t fight over the things that don’t matter
There are bound to be some little things that your partner does that you find annoying, but don’t make a big deal about things that really aren’t all that important. If you fight over every little thing, you will be constantly bickering, and that can’t possibly be a recipe for a happy marriage.
8. Be polite to each other
Arguments in a marriage are inevitable, but even then, don’t lose your temper and start swearing and saying hurtful things. It may sound a bit old fashioned, but retaining a level of respect and courtesy in a marriage will go a long way towards keeping the relationship sound and happy.
9. Be best friends
A common thing that you hear people in unhappy marriages say is that they just don’t feel that they can talk their partner, and they are usually saying that to a friend. The honeymoon period doesn’t last for very long and, after the fireworks have died down, you need to develop and deep and understanding friendship. Your husband or wife should be the first person that you go to with your problems, not the last one to hear about them.
10. Always stay faithful
We are all only human and, even in a strong marriage, temptation is likely to cross our paths from time to time. If that does happen, recognise that it is probably any a temporary situation and not worth wrecking your marriage for. Although some people do get over infidelity in a marriage, for most, the marriage is never the same again after their partner, or they themselves, has cheated.
Two Keys to a Happy Marriage
Almost every marriage starts out as a huge celebration. Together with their family and friends, each couple is full of hopes and dreams for their future life together. But the road to a happy marriage is far from easy. And as today’s divorce statistics demonstrate all too well, many couples opt not to complete the journey.
It would be easy to blame our high rate of marital failure on things like not spending enough quality time together, allowing bitterness and resentment to build in our hearts and failing to keep communication lines open. There’s no end to books, articles and seminars that tell you how to improve these and many other aspects of your relationship. But while quality time, forgiveness and communication are vitally important to creating a happy marriage, if such things aren’t happening, it’s usually a sign of a much deeper problem. And until this problem is addressed, no amount of external behavior modification will work.
To get a hint of what this deeper issue might be, let’s take a look at the following Scripture passage:
One of them, an expert in the law, tested him with this question: “Teacher, which is the greatest commandment in the Law?”
Jesus replied: “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’ This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments.” (Matthew 22:35-40)
I believe that virtually every marital problem can be traced back to one or both partners failing to abide by these two laws. The same is true of any relationship. The minute we begin to focus on our own wants and needs over those of God or our partner; we’re destined for trouble.
Experiencing communication problems in your marriage? How often do you really focus on listening to what your partner (or God) has to say instead of insisting on more airtime? Feeling bitterness and resentment growing toward your partner? When was the last time you brought him or her before the Lord in prayer and truly thanked God for your relationship? Struggling to find quality time together? How about praying with your partner and asking God how he would like you to use your time?
As you begin to do these things, you’ll notice that your focus automatically starts to shift away from you and your desires and over to God and your partner. As a result, communication problems begin to improve, anger and resentment fade away and you naturally want to spend more time together. Of course, you can’t expect such changes to happen overnight. Your relationship is also bound to face financial pressures, childrearing issues and other problems that are beyond your control. But if you commit your relationship to God and make a conscious decision each day to put God and your partner first, your marriage will be able to weather any storm. Not only that; you’ll also have plenty of fun together along the way!
by Kevin Miller
Have you struggled to find happiness in your marriage? Perhaps it’s time you and your spouse invited God to direct your relationship. If you would like to do so, we encourage you to pray the following:
“Dear God, thank you so much for bringing us together as a couple. We know that you have a plan and a purpose for our marriage, and we invite you, Lord Jesus, to forgive the past self-centeredness, and come into our lives and relationship. Direct our steps from now on. Please give us the grace to put You and each other first every day. Make our relationship a blessing to others. But most of all; make it a blessing to You. Amen.”
Whether you prayed this prayer or not we would love to send you some great links to help build your marriage.
Other Marriage Building Articles:
START THE 40 Day LOVE DARE Challenge today!
When Your Husband Has an Affair
Are YOU having an Affair?
My Husband isn’t Meeting my Needs!
Romance – Keeping it Alive
What Pornography Brings to a Relationship
Praying For Your Husband
Adhesive Qualities in a Marriage – Glue only comes in one flavor
Why is my Marriage in a State of Conflict?
How Can my Spouse and I Get on the Same Page?
Want to wish your friend on his or her wedding but you are lacking words??? Well, it happens with all of us as we fail to express our feelings on such special moments of life. To help you with such difficult times, best friend getting married quotes are framed with right words that beautifully wish for marriage blessing for the newly wedded couple. Wedding wishes for sister who is your best friend or congratulation messages to friends getting married…. You will everything in this ultimate collection of wishes for marriage.
Browse through happy married life quotes for friends that are exquisite wishes for marriage for the new couple. Use these messages to say it all!!!
1. Marriage is the most beautiful association and soon you are going to enter this lifelong committed with the person you love the most…. I wish you all the happiness in this amazing journey of life with the most loving partner… Congratulations to you my friend!!
2. The first day of your marriage is the beginning of new hopes and new plans for life… As you step in the new and important phase of your life, I pray for a lovely, exciting, harmonious and joyful life for the most amazing couple in the world…. Wishing you a happy married life guys!!
3. The glow on your face…. The smile on your face…. The spark in your eyes…. Beautifully expresses how happy you are…. I am extremely happy for you, for you have found your love for life… Wishing you a very Happy Married Life and a blessed journey!!!
4. Dear friend, a chapter is to begin in your life…. Make sure you make it the best chapter of your life full of new hopes and beautiful moments of happiness and affection…. Enjoy this time with your better half with the best moments…. Happy married life to you guys.
5. I wish that your bond of love grows stronger with time… the happiest moments of present become the worst moments of future and you never fail to love each other, spend time with each other…. Wishing best of happiness and health to you…. Have a great life together.
6. Marriage is a beautiful union where you two have agreed to dedicate your lives to each other… love each other and be for each other through happiest and saddest times…. Sending warm wishes to the most wonderful couple on the most special day of their life.
7. Warm congratulations on finding your soul mate and marrying him… I am very happy for you both as you two are made for each other… May your love grow stronger with time… May you are blessed with eternal joy and togetherness… Warm wishes on your marriage.
8. Today is the day when you two are going to make vows…. May this special day be a beginning of new life, new hopes and great joy for you as a couple… May your love never fade and may you two enjoy a healthier and happier married life for many years to come.
9. Love is incomplete with patience, understanding, compatibility, respect and faith… Never compromise on these things as they are the most essential ingredients to marriage… Wishing you a very happy married life and a glorious life ahead. May God bless you!!
10. Life is incomplete without love… having found your love, I pray for your happiness and togetherness…. May your marriage add new colors in your life and fill your life with brightness and joy… Wishing you a wonderful journey ahead. Happy married life to you.
Looking for the perfect wedding messages to congratulate a couple for getting married?
- happy married life wishes for friend
- happy married life
- happy marriage life
- happy married life wishes
- happy marriage life wishes messages
- happy marriage life photos
- ] ] ] 10000]
- happy married life wishes to friend
- happy married life wishes for friend short quote
- happy married life messages for a friend