We have a strong feeling that the reason you have visited this page is because you are looking for heartfelt and very touching birthday prayers for your sister celebrating her birthday.
If indeed that is what you are searching for, you are in luck because you have found yourself at the right place. Here, we have various types of birthday prayers that can strengthen your sister’s faith while at the same time motivating her in life. Inspire that special sister in your life who is commemorating her Big Day with any of the numerous powerful birthday prayers below.
- May the good Lord be with you all the days of your life and protect you from the negative plans of the enemy. Celebrate your birthday in the knowledge that God is always with you. Enjoy your day.
- May the favor of the almighty God be with you all the days of your beautiful life. May He give you the strength to hate what is evil and love what is good. And may you be blessed so abundantly that you run out of rooms to store your blessings. Happy birthday, dear.
- May the Almighty always hold you in the amazing palm of His mighty hand and keep you safe from your enemies. Happy birthday.
- Today, I just want to take a moment to thank God for your life and ask Him to protect and guide you all your days on earth. And most importantly, may He bless your heart with happiness as you celebrate your birthday.
- As you blow out the candles on your cake, I pray for your health and happiness. Happy birthday, dear sister.
- I thank God for giving you the opportunity to enter this new chapter of your life with such grace. May the Almighty continue to make you shine like a billion diamonds and put your enemies to shame. Happy birthday, my beloved sister. Keep moving from grace to grace.
- As you celebrate your special day, may God always guide you and show you the way to righteousness and happiness. Happy birthday.
- On your Big Day, I pray that the Heavens grant you the strength and energy needed to overcome all the hurdles that lie in your way. May you also be kept safe and hidden from the eyes of wicked and evil souls. Happy birthday, dear sister.
- May you always walk through life believing and trusting in God, for He alone can supply you with all your needs and put a smile on your face. Happy birthday, dear sister.
- My beloved sister, as you commemorate the day God brought you into this world, I humbly pray that God, in his divine mercies, watch over you today and all the days of your life. Happy birthday.
- May you be blessed abundantly, and may your skies always be blue. Happy birthday.
- On your birthday, I pray that God enrich your heart and soul with happiness. May your hear never break in this life. Have a beautiful birthday celebration, my dear sister.
- May God bless you with one heck of an amazing year! Happy birthday!
- No matter what manner of evil your enemies plot against you, may God keep you shielded and protected. Happy birthday.
- Dear sister, no matter the challenges that you face today, know that God will never let you down. May He give you the strength to overcome the adversities and obstacles in your way and keep moving you forward in life. In Jesus name, you will always be more than victorious. Happy birthday.
- May you be blessed with strength whenever you find yourself weak. May happiness fill your heart when sorrow comes knocking on your door. Happy birthday.
- May God empower you to achieve remarkable and bigger and greater things in your life. You were born to succeed, and that is exactly what you are going to do.
- May God direct your every step, so you can live your life worry-free and happy.
- Sweet sister, may all the miracles you have been waiting for in life find their way to you and enrich your heart with happiness. Happy birthday.
- Dear God, please be with my sister on her birthday and all the days of her life. Please grant her the desires of her heart and protect her against the evil schemes of the enemy who try to devour and destroy her. Amen.
- Dear Heavenly Father, as my precious sister celebrates her birthday today, please shine your light on her and always keep her safe and happy. Amen.
- My beloved sister, may your life be filled with oceans of unexpected blessings and favors. Happy birthday.
- Mankind’s greatest weakness comes as a result of easily giving up. May you be blessed with the strength to never give up, even when confronted with gargantuan and fierce oppositions. May you press on courageously and boldly forward to achieve your dreams in life. Happy birthday.
- Wishing a happy birthday to my beloved sister. May God keep bringing to your door opportunities upon opportunities.
- On this beautiful day, may the almighty God dress you in His divine armor, so you can be protected from all the diabolic schemes of the forces of darkness. Happy birthday.
- May God bless you today. May He shield you and keep evil far away from you. May He make you fearless in the presence of danger. And most importantly, may He make happiness reign in your life. Happy birthday.
- Today is your special day, and on this day I pray that whatever your enemies have been using to torture and frustrate you come to an end. No matter what your enemies do, they can never succeed in destroying you because God is with you and He will help you defeat evil and put a smile on your face. You are a winner, and you shall forever defeat your enemies. Happy birthday.
- I pray that the good Lord never let you down, and may He answer every prayer of yours that brings joy and happiness into your heart. Happy birthday, dearest sister.
- May your days of disappointments and failures be over starting from today! I pray that the doors that have been shut in your face be opened now. I pray that opportunities that ignored you start stopping and knocking at your door. Happy birthday.
- May any ailment, problem or complication plaguing your life hear the voice of God and flee from you. May you receive all your blessings in life today in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. Happy birthday, dear sister.
- May Christ be by your side, behind you, and in front of you protecting you from anything or dark force that seeks to harm you.
- May God bless you and keep shining His divine light on your soul.
You may also like:
The Best Birthday Wishes for my Sister
A Great and Hilarious Tribute to your Sis! | Funny Birthday Wishes for your Sister
Homage to a Relationship | Famous Sister Quotes
If you liked what you read, please share it. It really helps us a lot.
Birthdays are a wonderful time to celebrate the life God has given us and to encourage our friends and family with uplifting words. Below is a collection of Birthday Prayers and encouragements to give to someone on their special day!
Table of contents
A Birthday Prayer for someone in your life:
Dear Lord, on this day that we celebrate “insert name”’s birth, I pray for blessings and joy over “insert name”. You knew everything about “insert name” before her birth and You have a plan of prosperity and hope for her life! Let her feel confident and ready for the year ahead knowing that You have an order to her steps and a purpose for her life. Help her to find joy in every circumstance in life, knowing that You work all things out for good. I thank You for “insert name”, for loving her with unconditional love, and for the promises You have spoken over her life. In Jesus Name, Amen.
Irish Blessing (great for encouraging friends and family on their birthday!)
May the road rise to meet you,
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm on your face,
The rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again, May God hold you in the palm of His hand.
May God be with you and bless you,
May you see your children’s children.
May you be poor misfortune,
Rich in blessings,
May you know nothing but happiness From this day forward.
May the road rise to meet you
May the wind always be at your back,
May the warm rays of sun fall upon your home,
And may the hand of a friend always be near.
May green be the grass you walk on,
May blue be the sky above you,
May pure be the joys that surround you,
May true be the hears that love you.
Psalm 139 Birthday Prayer (The Message Bible)
Like an open book, you watched me grow from conception to birth; all the stages of my life were spread out before you, the days of my life all prepared before I’ve even lived one day. Your Thoughts – how rare, how beautiful! God, I’ll never comprehend them! I couldn’t even begin to count them – any more than I could count the sand of the sea. Oh, let me rise in the morning and live always with you!
Bible Verses for Celebrating Birthdays
Celebrate God’s blessing of life with these Bible verses that are perfect for sending to someone on their birthday. Every life is precious and God has a plan for every baby that is born. The Bible is filled with promises of hope and a future. Take time on your birthday or the birthday of a family member or friend to remember that God is the giver of life and He loves you!
For we are God’s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do. – Ephesians 2:10
“For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.” – Jeremiah 29:11
Take delight in the Lord, and He will give you the desires of your heart. Commit your way to the Lord, trust in Him and He will do this: He will make your righteous reward shine like the dawn, your vindication like the noonday sun. – Psalm 37: 4-6
Read more Bible verses that are great for birthdays and send a free birthday ecard!
This article is part of our larger Prayers resource meant to inspire and encourage your prayer life when you face uncertain times. Visit our most popular prayers if you are wondering how to pray or what to pray. Remember, the Holy Spirit intercedes for us and God knows your heart even if you can’t find the words to pray.
Prayer for Healing
Prayer for StrengthPrayer for ProtectionMorning PrayersGood Night PrayersShort PrayersPrayer for ForgivenessPrayer for GuidanceIrish Prayers and BlessingsPrayers for My HusbandPrayers for My SonPrayers for My DaughterPrayer Quotes
Now available is our new Daily Prayer devotional! An easy way to find start your day with prayer, read today’s prayer and sign up to receive by email.