Congratulations for Baby Boy: Now it is time for you to take ideas from these wishes and plan the best way to wish your near and dear new born baby boys. The birth of a child is always a very happy moment. It is the moment to pray for the baby for a prosperous life, it is the moment to wish congratulations to the proud parents who have given birth to the baby and it is the most perfect time to send wishes for the new born baby. If the child is a boy, then you must consider him to be the hero of the future; the one who will have the power to rule the world. So, to show your love to the new born child you must think of some awesome creative ideas. The best way to show your love and make the family where the child is born happy is to send some fantastic new baby boy wishes. These cute congratulation messages are perfect examples of what to say to the new parents who just welcomed their newborn baby boy.
Table of contents
What to Write in a Newborn Baby Boy Card
- There is nothing more beautiful than the birth of a child. Cheers to a loving mommy, eager daddy and the prettiest baby boy in the whole world!
- Congratulation for the birth of your son. May your heart swell with joy every time he smiles at you or reaches for your finger with his beautiful tiny hand!
- You’ve got future filled with many surprises. Part of it is because of the bundle of joy that you are holding close to your heart.
- Sending loads of wishes to the little prince born among us and that has made us all overjoyed.
- If the sun shines for a thousand years, it could never outshine the warmth and ecstatic joy I feel as I congratulate you for the birth of your son.
- The arrival of your new baby is the just the start of many good things. I would make a list for you, but part of the fun is discovering the little surprises that baby boy has in store for you.
- I hereby congratulate the proud parents of the new born prince and hope the best future for him.
- Congratulations for the newest member of your family! I hope this boy brings you more joy than you have ever imagine. Can’t wait to pinch its cute little baby cheeks when I see it! Congratulations!
- As you watch your newborn son resting in your lap, may joy, peace, happiness and tranquility be your constant companion. Congratulation, may your family be blessed!
- I can only imagine the happiness you must be feeling right now! I’m pretty sure, knowing you both, that you will be great parents, and that when that baby smiles, that moment will be the pinnacle of your day. Congratulations!
- Nine months have whizzed by, and today, you welcome a prince into your life and home. I share in your joy, and wish you and your family joy and happiness as you celebrate this wonderful addition to your family.
- Poets talk of the joy of holding a newborn baby in your arms. I am sure the joy they talk of is nothing compared to the joy you are feeling as you hold your new baby boy in your arms. May this joy be an ever-present force in your life!
- I am certain that you already know what parenthood will mean for you two. So, I wish to congratulate you and to ask you a very simple question. Are you up for an adventure?
- Raising a boy is always a tough challenge. Amongst many other things, they can be quite noisy and troublesome, so forget your peace and quiet for a very long time. But, when you see your little boy grow on to become a strong and independent man, then all of your worries will be gone. Congratulations!
- Every story deserves a charming prince to save the day. So I am very happy to see yours got the prince it deserves. Congratulations!
- No matter how cold someone’s heart is, it can’t-do anything else than melt at the sight of your beautiful little man, I truly can’t wait to see him all grown up ready to conquer the world. Congratulations!
- After 9 really tough months, the time has finally come! Get ready for your beautiful house to be filled with ninjas, dinosaurs, and knights! But at least it’ll be living in a fantasy world, for your little magical boy. Congratulations!
- The challenges you will now face, are not only limited to the normal struggles of raising a child but as this little man grows, you will have to constantly run around chasing him, since little boys have a constant need of exploring what’s around them. But that’s a good thing! Since he will be ready to conquer the world from such a young age! Congratulations!
- I’d like to wish for this fine young boy you now have as a part of your family, to grow up and become the man of his dreams. May luck be on his side. Congratulations!
- I really want to ask you. How does it feel to have the future man of the year crying in your arms? Because with parents like you, he is definitely becoming someone great! Congratulations!
Adorable Newborn Baby Boy Congratulation Messages
- Let the God shower all His power upon the little baby boy so that he can make all his near and dear ones feel proud of him.
- New babies herald new beginnings. May you find love, happiness and lots of laughter as you step into this next stage of your life. Kisses for your new baby boy.
- Congratulations on the arrival of your new baby boy! May your son fill your life with joy and love!
- Congratulations on the angel added to your family! That’s going to be one lucky boy.
- Goodbye tummy. Hello yummy mommy! Hello Baby Boy. Looking forward to our first playdate.
- It time to rejoice and get mad with happiness as the hero of the future was born today.
- So happy for you two! Congratulations on the arrival of your new baby boy!
- If joy and happiness were commodities, I would send you “ferry loads” as you celebrate the birth of your son. I wish you well and hope that every time you listen to his laughter, your family’s happiness will multiply tenfold.
- A newborn son is like the sun after a long period of rain: a sign of a new chapter. I take this chance to wish you good tidings as you embark on this new and exciting chapter of your life.
- Congratulation on your little bundle of joy! Now that your precious son is born, you need to brush up on stories about little monsters and super heroes.
- I pray to the Almighty to shower all the blessings upon the little prince born in this world.
- Prayers and good wishes for you and your family on the birth of your baby boy.
- Hope this day will be memorable to all the ones who are waiting for the little prince to grow up quickly and have a tremendous future.
- Sending oceans of love for the new born baby boy who is the little hero.
- Wish the best of the best future for the new born baby boy.
- Sending tons of love to the little prince and congratulations to the new parents.
- I wish this little new born baby boy to have wonderful dreams and may the Almighty always be with him to fulfill his dreams on the walk of his life.
Images with Cute Congratulations for Baby Boy
- Newborn Baby Congratulations Messages and Wishes
- Congratulation Messages to New Parents
- Congratulation Messages for the New Mom
- Congratulation Messages for the New Dad
- Baby Shower Messages
- Congratulation Messages to First Time Parents
- New Baby Quotes
- Congratulations Messages for a Second Child
HEARTFELT prayers and tributes have been paid to a newborn baby who died after being abandoned naked in a Tesco ‘Bag for Life’ outside a church vicarage.
Reverend Paul Crabb, who found the baby boy on his doorstep in Bramley, West Yorkshire, led the prayers for the newborn and his unknown mother.
SWNS:South West News Service
Reverend Paul Crabb, pictured lighting a candle, led prayers for a newborn baby who died after being abandoned outside his church
Floral tributes and teddy bears have been left outside the church
The carrier bag was found on Wednesday morning and Rev Crabb described the baby as “cold to touch” and despite paramedic’s efforts, the boy died later that morning.
He told the 50-strong congregation: “We’re here to be together, to share our sadness and to express out love for a little boy we never knew, yet whose death has changed our lives.
“We gather to hold in our hearts his mother, hoping and praying that she will find the help that she needs.”
Floral tributes and teddies have been left outside the church.
CANAL TRAGEDY Schoolboy, 13, dies after ‘jumping into canal to try and beat his fear of water’
BABY DEATH SHOCK Premature baby dies after outbreak of superbug MRSA at maternity unit
EGYPT HORROR CRASH Ex-Labour councillor dies in hit-and-run lorry crash after visiting Tutankhamun’s tomb
FAMILY ROW DEATH Parents watch in horror as teenage son dies after running into motorway traffic following argument
‘MUMMY IS UNDERWATER’ Mum found accidentally drowned in the bath by her own daughter on Valentine’s Day
DEATH AT SEA Harrowing moment migrants drown when they sink their own boat after crashing it into fishing trawler
After leading the prayers, Rev Crabb asked those gathered to keep the baby boy and his mother in their thoughts.
Some of those who attended the outdoor ceremony yesterday spoke of their sadness.
Lisa Longbottom said: “I hope they find the mum.
“I really do feel for her at the moment. Having given birth three times myself, I know it is traumatic at the best of times so for her now to be on her own and the state she must be in, it’s heartbreaking.”
David Kennedy, who has lived in the area all his life, added: “I just hope they find his mum safe and well – that’s the main concern now. It’s tragic.”
Police said the placenta was also contained in the bag and they have not ruled out the possibility that it may have been someone other than the mother who left it.
Not known refer to copyright holder
The baby was found abandoned outside the vicarage of St Peter’s Church in Leeds, West Yorkshire at around 9.18am
The police were first informed about the baby at around 9.18am.
The tot was taken to Leeds General Infirmary, West Yorkshire, by ambulance but was pronounced dead a short time later.
Cops said they were “extremely concerned” for the welfare of the baby’s mother and have urged anyone with any information to contact them as soon as possible.
A West Yorkshire Police spokesman said: “At 9.18am today, police received a report of a newborn baby having been found outside the vicarage of St Peter’s Church, in Hough Lane, Bramley.
“The male child was taken to Leeds General Infirmary by ambulance but was pronounced dead a short time later.
“Enquiries are ongoing to identify the child and his mother and officers are keen to hear from anyone with any information that could assist the investigation.
“Officers are extremely concerned for the mother’s welfare and the fact that she may need urgent medical attention given the potential circumstances surrounding the baby’s birth.”
Not known refer to copyright holder
The baby was taken to Leeds General Infirmary but could not be saved
It comes after it was a revealed a mother dumped her newborn on a freezing doorstep in a Tesco carrier bag just moments after giving birth.
The woman, who was not named, left the child in a carrier bag on the doorstep of a house in Flaxman Road, Camberwel; in February 2009, a court heard last week.
The baby girl was lucky to survive after being found suffering from hypothermia.
And last month hundreds of mourners turned out for the funeral of a baby girl found dumped on a rural alleyway in Oxfordshire.
Anyone with information about the latest incident, or members of the public who may have seen anyone in the vicinity of the vicarage overnight, is asked to contact police via 101, quoting log number 354 of November 23.
We pay for your stories! Do you have a story for The Sun Online news team? Email us at [email protected] or call 0207 782 4368