Here is a collection of Prayers for Meetings of any kind: Business meetings, Sunday school meetings, church or family meetings, and prayer meetings.
Opening Prayer for Meeting
Lord, we are meeting today to conduct matters
of business. Guide our hearts and our minds in the
spirit of fairness, right thought and speech. Impart your
supreme wisdom upon our activities so that our affairs
may reach a successful conclusion. Thank you for being
our source of guidance today. Amen!
Read our full collection of Opening and Closing Prayers
Prayer to Come to an Agreement
Dear God, we seek your help with our affairs today.
Bless this meeting with your divine intelligence, and
help us to make the best use of our own. We are
of diverse opinion here. Yet we wish to mend our
differences and reach agreement satisfactory to all.
Please share a little of your wisdom with us to help
us do right by all concerned. Thank you for your
Heavenly blessing. Amen!
Sunday School Meeting
O God, we thank You for this privilege of meeting
today in Your house. Help us worship You
acceptably. Bless Your word to us all.
Bless our pastor and people, in the name
of Your Son Jesus Christ. Amen.!
School Board Meeting Prayer
Loving and Gracious God, you are indeed the giver of all good gifts
and we thank you today for all your blessings, for the successful outcomes
of our school events and for all our staff members, both the teaching and
We ask that you bless them abundantly and we continue to seek your wisdom,
guidance, courage and strength. Be with us in our deliberations and help us
to be wise in the decisions we make for the good of all those who have placed
their trust and confidence in our leadership.
Give us insight to lead with integrity that our decisions may reflect what is
right and good. Keep us from short-sightedness and pettiness. Help us to make
decisions that are for the good of all and guard us from blind self interest.
Dear Lord, grant us the humility to always seek your will in all that we do and say.
All Glory be to you, loving God, now and always through Christ and the Holy Spirit
forever and ever. Amen.
Hosting a prayer meeting? Check out these great Prayer Meeting Ideas.
Family Meeting Prayer
Our family gathers today in joyous occasion,
thanks to our Lord who looks after us all.
Bless this happy meeting and may we all
be praised in Your gracious name!
Prayer Request: Post Your Own “Prayers for Meetings”
If you’d like, you can post your prayer below so the PrayWithMe community can help pray with you.
Rules for Posting: All prayers are posted publicly through to this site. Don’t use full names or any other identifying information that you wouldn’t want out on the web.
Don’t post with ALL CAPS, and try to use proper spelling and grammar.
If you can, help pray for others and post comments of support.
Recent prayer requests…
Tap below to see prayers from other visitors to this site.
- Revival youth meeting – Hello. I am Eric, youth leader at a local church in Belgium. I would like to pray so that God will richly bless our youth …
- Marriage – A marriage that please God.
- Relationship – I want fiancee meet with me and try to resolve things so we can move on with our lives and maybe still have a chance …
- Relive the eval at my work. – I’m in management and it seems like no matter how much or how hard I try their are few that are never satisfied. They pick …
- Help Us Set A Course – Lord, we have many things to do, And that’s why we rely on you To bring our hearts and souls in synch, That we might …
- Help Me Focus – By countless means on endless days, Confusions multiply the ways, In which my mind and heart must turn. I must somehow restrain my thought, And …
- Relationship – I’m in love with a girl called Pavithra, please pray that she has to accept my love.
- protection – please pray with me my hubby is not responsible. iam in debts
- Divorce. I am asking for prayers for a settlement agreement on Jan. 23 – I am asking for prayers for a settlement agreement on Jan. 23. Been going through a divorce for over a year. His planning to tell …
- A prayer for Shpresa – Dear: Our Father Who Art In Heaven I pray to you please write it in heaven to make the jobcentre to accept my mums application …
- Prayer before class – A prayer before class,Lord, help us in our work today give us concentration so that may we listen, understand, learn and have a peaceful mind …
- Prayer Before School – My dear heavenly fater,Thank you for giving us life,for sustaining our physical materials ang spiritual needs.Thank you to for the many blessings you bestowed on …
- Protect Our Marriage – Prayer – Let us Pray.Lord, I pray that You would establish in me and (name of your wife or husband) eg JAMES, lets bonds of love that …
- Prayer for successful meeting – dear st.jude, please let thing go well for me and healthcare services group. so that fernando, does not come back to work for silver lake …
- Prayer for the youth – How wonderful you are Lordfor giving us a life which is full of enthusiasm and energy.How wonderful you are Lordfor giving us the gift of …
- Opening prayer for a Retirement Dinner – Heavenly Father! Thank you for allowing us to gather here today in this joyous occasion. Bless this happy re-union, in which we ask that you …
- Prayer Before Meeting – Almighty God, our Father, we praise and thank you for this day. You have given us another opportunity to appreciate life and to fulfill our …
- help me to be strong, stand up for myself – God, in 10 minutes I meet with my boss. Things have not been easy between us. I have been beaten down by her for things …
- Business Meeting Prayer – Dear Father, thank you for creating this opportunity to conduct business. As your word says “I can do all things thru Christ who strength me”. …
- Prayer for LBD convention – *Prayer for LBD convention*Lord, as we wait on you for our upcoming convention, Guide our hearts and our minds in the spirit of fairness, right …
- A Beautiful Morning Prayer – Dearest Almighty Father, We give You thanks for today. Thank You so much for giving me these eyes. May I use these eyes to help …
- Prayer for a difficult Meeting – Lord, we come before you this day (evening) and we ask your divine help. You know that we are about to make some difficult decisions …
- Prayer before work meeting – (Wellington ) Our lord and gracious god, guide us and protect us from influences beyond our control. Help us weave through uncertain times and stay …
- I come to you today and I humbly ask YOU LORD for a financial breakthrough – Dear LordI come to you today and I humbly ask YOU LORD for a financial breakthrough, I pray LORD that YOU cover my finances and …
- We Meet to Serve – We gather here today to serve our community and (your orginization)….working together to use our resources wisely.As trusted servants, we seek blessings on our deliberations …
- Special Prayer of thanksgiving for Healing – Lord this evening, I praise and thank you for the gift of healing. I suffered from acid reflux and it really affected me. I felt …
- Strength to do this today – Dear Lord, Give me the strength and courage to feel your presence in me to get moving today.I know I need to be a contributing …
- Family Meeting Prayer – I am facing a family meeting on Sunday 09-04 to write funeral thank you notes. I am overwhelmed with fear about the meeting – that …
- Prayer to Come to an Agreement – we seek your help with our affairs today.Bless this meeting with your divine intelligence, and help us to make the best use of our own. …
- prayer before class – Lord,May all that we do this day,from morning until night,begin with your inspiration,and continue with your powerful help.May our work this daybe rooted in love …
- Morning Prayer for protection – God, through you men live in peace are of one mindKnowing you we have eternal life and Serving you we are truly freeShield us your …
- Thanks for the day prayer – Lord God, we thank you for this day,allowing us to see the brightness of the day, we asked for your guidance and protection. Allow us …
- Prayer for the sick before meetings – Heavenly Father, thank You so much for the wonderful opportunity that You have given to us.Make us worthy in drawing near to You.We have lots …
- Prayer Before Class – Heavenly Father and Your Beloved Son Jesus Christ,We thank you for giving us another life,We thank you for another Beautiful Morning.As we go on through …
- Father God, I Lift O’Brian Up To You… – Dear Lord, I lift O’Brian up to you in prayer. Father, I lift O’Brian’s need up to you in prayer. As you taught my: “Our …
- Prayer for a Family Meeting – Family MeetingOur family gathers today in joyous occasion,thanks to our Lord who looks after us all.Bless this happy meeting and may we allbe praised in …
- Husband to fine peace in is heart and be more like a follower of christ – Holy Father please let my husband fine peace and take the anger away from his body Let him apologize to the people he has hurt …
- Prayer to be Punctual – O god,help me to be punctual at school, for getting beautiful flowers in term of education , soveirness ,learning & to be an actual mean …
- Working Place Prayer – Dear God,Thank you God 4 this wonderful and smrt office.Lord God you are our wonderful Daddy thank for everything and for every person we are …
- pray my landlord will b merciful & honest – pray my landlord will b merciful & honest & see all my efforts 2 gain employment. pray for no bullying. pray for positive both sides. …
- Prayer for cooperation in the meeting – today i will work with all of my friends and cooperate in my group, i wil respect them love them and share with them as …
- Prayer when put to shame – Lord God and Father, how painful it is to be put to shame by another person. I feel so small and helpless. I feel broken …
- Father, let us rejoice in your presence and trust in the Holy Name of your son Jesus – Oh Father, let us rejoice in your presence and trust in the Holy Name of your son Jesus.May your love rest upon each of us, …
- we are very thankful with your love oh god in jesus name – Dear God..thank you for the gift of life for everything you showered to us,thank you also for keeping us away from danger.Today we ask your …
With God on our side, we can be successful in many things. This is a collection or prayers for success, asking for positive outcomes in life, business, academics, and health.
Please submit your own prayer request at the bottom of this page.
A Prayer for Success In Life
Your Word teaches us that it is acceptable to ask for a successful life. Expand our borders, God, and let us find prosperity and success in this life.
You said that You came that we may have life and that we may have it more abundantly. Grant us that abundant life, God.
Let my life be pleasing to You so that I will be able to receive the fullness of Your blessings both in this life and in the life to come.
Prayer for a Successful Business
Lord God, I come before you today to ask for success in my new business venture. Help me pull the plow of progress, and perform my duties in an honorable way.
Please Lord, bless me with abundance so that I may honor you with good works by supporting my community.
I trust You in all things. In your name I pray,
Prayer for Success on an Exam
Heavenly Father, I ask you to watch over me today as I take a test that is very important to me. Help me to concentrate and and perform at the height of my ability.
With you, all things are possible. Give me a peaceful heart and a quiet mind. Guide my hand and lift my heart towards success with this exam.
Prayer for a Successful Meeting
Heavenly father I give you thanks for all my blessings and answered prayers. In the name of Jesus please guide us towards the fruition of a successful meeting.
Please guide our hearts to pursue dedication and hard work in your name.
Let the meeting go well and watch over the proceedings. Thank you Jesus.
Prayer for a Successful Surgery
I come before you lord to ask for a successful surgery today for someone very important to me. As the scriptures say, in your hand is the life of every creature and the breath of all mankind.
Hold my loved ones and I in your hand, and breath life into our bones. Give the surgeon a steady hand, and a sound mind. I trust you to no end, my Lord and saviour.
God wants us to succeed in all that we engage in. We read in Genesis 1:28 that, “God blessed them and said to them, “Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it. Rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky and over every living creature that moves on the ground.” As we prosper in the spirit, we are also to prosper in all we do and that is why the Word of God through the Bible urges to seek His wisdom and guidance in all our ways, in other words to submit a prayer for success in all our ventures. With God on our side, we can be successful in many things- business, job, exams.
“Commit to the LORD whatever you do, and he will establish your plans” (Proverbs 16:3).
Prayer for Success in Business
Prayer should not be restricted to purely spiritual matters. God wants us to have all-round growth. If you are in business or starting a new venture, seeking God’s guidance is very much in order as it displays confidence in God.
“But blessed is the one who trusts in the LORD, whose confidence is in him” (Jeremiah 17:7).
A short prayer for success in a new business venture can go along these lines:
Lord loving God, today I come to you asking for your blessings in my new venture with these resources you have blessed me with. Help me make wise decisions, take the right actions and do everything that brings you honor. Lord God, bless me so that I may become a blessing to others in the community. I pray trusting you in all things. Amen.
Prayer for Success in Exams
If you have an important exam or test coming up, you can also say a prayer for success.
Heavenly and loving Father, I pray that you watch over me as I sit for this important exam today. Help me to remain focused and perform at my peak according to the power you have given me.
Father, I know all things are possible with you. Give me a quiet mind and a peaceful heart. Hold my hand today and lift my entire being towards success. Amen.
Is it Right to Pray for Success?
The truth is that the matter of success here in the world can be a complex and an emotionally charged issue. To answer the question needs God’s wisdom because answering too quickly in the affirmative may find one being accused of having some leanings towards the prosperity gospel angle. On the other hand, to deny the need for success would appear to contradict the message of the entire Bible which talks about God’s blessings for His people.
When the success you seek helps others and honors God, then praying for that success is not a selfish act. Furthermore, ti becomes your means to helping others and a good testimony.
“So let us come boldly to the throne of our gracious God and there we will receive mercy and we will find grace to help us when we need it” (Hebrews 4:16).
Prayer for Success Ideas
If you are asking God to bless you in all areas where you need victory and success, you could ask Him to expand your borders like He did for Jabez, in what is normally referred to as the Prayer of Jabez.
“And Jabez was more honourable than his brethren: and his mother called his name Jabez, saying, Because I bare him with sorrow”. And Jabez called on the God of Israel, saying, Oh that thou wouldest bless me indeed, and enlarge my coast, and that thine hand might be with me, and that thou wouldest keep me from evil, that it may not grieve me! And God granted him that which he requested (1 Chronicles 4:9–10).
Jabez’s prayer for success has 4 key elements:
- God’s blessing – Acknowledges God as the source of all our blessing (Genesis 22:17).
- Expansion of territory – Here, Jabez is praying for prosperity, increase and victory in all he does.
- God’s hand – Jabez is asking for God’s guidance and strength.
- Finally, protection from harm.
Implications of Praying for Success
How you pray show a couple of things about your spiritual life. First, it shows how serious you are when it comes to realizing your goals in life. As a result, if you are not really serious, you will not pray much about them and vice versa. More importantly, it reveals how much you depend on God for everything. Finally, the more you learn to depend on Him, the more you are likely to take everything to Him in prayer.
Ask God for Success in Business, Job, Exams
Throughout scripture, it is evident that God really wants us to become successful in life. It is by growing and making use our trust and faith in Him that we get strengthened so as to fulfill His superior Will or intentions for our lives- the hallmark of true success.
It is true that God wants us to be successful in everything, if it is in accordance with His will. We are therefore right and justified to pray asking Him to bless and help us to become successful because He is a loving and caring Heavenly Father.
“Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God” (Philippians. 4:6).
Also read: PRAYER OF ENCOURAGEMENT
If you are wanting to share a prayer at a meeting or gather, here is a look at some great Christian prayers that will not easily offend others. These are appropriate for all types and levels of gatherings that will be attended by Christians and are the perfect inspirational prayers for meetings.
Lord, we are meeting today to conduct matters of business. Guide our hearts and our minds in the spirit of fairness, right thought and speech. Impart your supreme wisdom upon our activities so that our affairs may reach a successful conclusion. Thank you for being our source of guidance today. Amen!
Dear God, we seek your help with our affairs today. Bless this meeting with your divine intelligence, and help us to make the best use of our own. We are of diverse opinion here. Yet we wish to mend our differences and reach agreement satisfactory to all.
Please share a little of your wisdom with us to help us do right by all concerned. Thank you for your Heavenly blessing. Amen!
O God, we thank You for this privilege of meeting today in Your house. Help us worship You acceptably. Bless Your word to us all.
Bless our pastor and people, in the name of Your Son Jesus Christ. Amen.!
Loving and Gracious God, you are indeed the giver of all good gifts and we thank you today for all your blessings, for the successful outcomes of our school events and for all our staff members, both the teaching and support members.
We ask that you bless them abundantly and we continue to seek your wisdom, guidance, courage and strength. Be with us in our deliberations and help us to be wise in the decisions we make for the good of all those who have placed their trust and confidence in our leadership.
Give us insight to lead with integrity that our decisions may reflect what is right and good. Keep us from short-sightedness and pettiness. Help us to make decisions that are for the good of all and guard us from blind self interest. Dear Lord, grant us the humility to always seek your will in all that we do and say.
All Glory be to you, loving God, now and always through Christ and the Holy Spirit forever and ever. Amen.
Our family gathers today in joyous occasion, thanks to our Lord who looks after us all. Bless this happy meeting and may we all be praised in Your gracious name!
Heavenly Father, we come to you today asking for your guidance, wisdom, and support as we begin this meeting. Help us to engage in meaningful discussion; allow us to grow closer as a group and nurture the bonds of community. Fill us with your grace, Lord God, as we make decisions that might affect the students, staff, faculty, alumni and friends of Saint Louis University. And continue to remind us that all that we do here today, all that we accomplish, is for the pursuit of truth for the greater glory of You, and for the service of humanity. We ask these things in your name, Amen.
We come before you today to give you honor and praise. You are worthy of praise. You are the source of all that is good. You are the source of all of our blessings. Thank you for every gift that we have been given. We thank you for the opportunity to come and gather together this day. We ask for your hand of blessing on this meeting. We ask that you would guide and direct our meeting so that it is full of wisdom, productivity, and respect for one another. Thank you for helping us to accomplish our work and our goals this day. Amen
Father, thank you that you have brought each of us safely to this place.
We gladly surrender our lives to you in worship and praise.
As we gather we remember those who are not with us today –
For those who are sick we ask for healing,
And for those away from us we ask for your blessing to be on them.
We invite Your beautiful Holy Spirit to move freely amongst us.
Come dwell in each of our hearts.
Equip us, challenge us, comfort us, teach us.
Inspire us as we learn more about your majestic ways.
Father, as we meet now may we behold Your beauty and encounter your grace.
We ask all this in the wonderful name of Jesus.
Here is a another example of a prayer at a meeting with added visual slideshow to accompany the peaceful words shared.