Last updated: January 4, 2018
Prayers for healing can illustrate firsthand the incredible power of prayer. Through prayer for the sick and poor in health, we can find comfort in the most trying of times. Use these prayers, and keep them in your heart so they can remind you of God’s nearness.
The following prayers have been curated by pastors and clergy, while some come from rare, out-of-print prayer books.
God has been in the business of answering prayers for healing for a long time. Use these prayers as examples, and submit your own public prayer request at the bottom of this page.
Table of contents
- 1 Renew My Mind, Body and Soul
- 2 To Heal a Friend
- 3 A Prayer for Healing a Loved One
- 4 A Prayer to Jesus for Healing
- 5 A Prayer Against Disease
- 6 My Lighthouse of Hope
- 7 A Prayer for Doctor’s Wisdom
- 8 A Prayer to Ease Pain
- 9 What does the Bible say about healing?
- 10 Prayer Request: Post Your Own “Prayers for Healing”
- 11 Recent prayer requests…
- 12 Prayer for the Sick
- 13 PRAYER FOR DIVINE HEALING /PRAYER POINTS FOR BEING SET FREE FROM SICKNESSES AND DISEASES Part 1
Renew My Mind, Body and Soul
Lord, I come before you today in need of your healing hand.
In you all things are possible. Hold my heart within yours, and renew my mind, body, and soul.
I am lost, but I come to you with grace.
You gave us life, and you also give us the gift of
infinite joy. Give me the strength to move forward on the path you’ve laid out for me.
Guide me towards better health, and give me the wisdom to identify those you’ve placed
around me to help me get better.
In your name I pray, Amen.
To Heal a Friend
Think, o God, of our friend who is ill, whom we now commend to Your compassionate regard.
Comfort him upon his sickbed, and ease his suffering. We beg for deliverance, and submit
that no healing is too hard for the Lord, if it be His will.
We therefore pray that You bless our friend with Your loving care, renew his strength,
and heal what ails him in Your loving name.
Thank You, Lord.
A Prayer for Healing a Loved One
All our times are in Thy hand.
All diseases come at Thy call, and go at Thy bidding.
Thou redeemest our life from destruction, and crownest us with loving kindness and tender mercies.
We bless Thee, that Thou hast heard prayer, and commanded deliverances for our friend and
Thy servant, who has been under Thine afflicting hand.
He (or she) was brought low, but Thou hast helped him (her).
May he (she) not only live, but declare the works of the Lord!
As Thou hast delivered his eyes from tears, his feet from falling, and his soul from death,
may he daily inquire:What shall I render unto the Lord for all his benefits towards me,and
resolve to offer unto Thee the sacrifices of thanksgiving, and to call upon the name of the Lord.
May we ever remember that recovery is only a reprieve and
that some day we will go to our rest in the Lord.
May we therefore secure the righteous path and live with eternity ever in our view.
A Prayer to Jesus for Healing
Dear Lord, You are the Just judge, Holy and True. You are the Most High God. You give us life.
You hold all power in your hands.
You are the Mighty one from God who carries the world, and is ruler over all the earth.
You Oh Most Blessed One are the giver of life. In you are only good things.
In you is mercy and love. In you is healing of the nations.
In you is freedom of worry and freedom of pain.
Lord Almighty, You loved us so much. You were sent from your Father,
sent to save us from destruction. We truly can never make it to Heaven without the help of Jesus the Son,
who was sent to earth to help us.
You, Lord are full of mercy and grace, please forgive us for our faults.
Lord Jesus, in you all healing is performed. You Lord are the miracle worker.
In your Spirit, your gift of healing is alive. In you Lord we can put our trust that you can heal us,
and protect us from the enemy, and death of our soul.
You, Lord are miracle worker for the sick, and for the lost souls.
You, Lord forgive us and save us from condemnation. You cleanse us and make us born again new.
You give us a clean heart full of peace. You Lord are the Light.
In You is all truth. Your way Lord is the way to Heavenly Hope.
Your hands Lord created the universe. You Lord are the True giver of Life.
Every child is a miracle of Life. Life rests in Your Hands.
Wrap us as a close knit family, draw us near to you Lord, and bind us with your Loving Hands.
Let us be drawn closer to You. You are the Vine, dear Lord and we are the branches.
You carry all knowledge and all power. You Lord are our medicine. Your Words Lord are Truth and Life.
Help us put our trust in You. You Lord are the greatest physician.
You heal, You protect, You care, You love, You are kind, You are patient,
You are thoughtful, You are strength. You Lord are our Creator.
You know our thoughts, our sighings and our cryings and every hair on our head.
You are Wonderful and make all good things for us. Heal us Lord, if it be Your will.
A Prayer Against Disease
Lord, Your scripture says that you heal all diseases and whoever believes in You will not perish but have an everlasting life. Strengthen me, Lord, in this time of illness. Sustain him as he lays sick in his bed. When You were on Earth, you did all things good and healed all kinds of sickness.
You healed those who had diseases. You died and rose for our sins and that we may have eternal life, Lord. I believe in my heart that You are here with us today and that with Your most holy power will remove all sicknesses and evils that roam the earth. Let it be done in Your glory, Lord.
We praise and glorify Your name, Amen.
My Lighthouse of Hope
Most gracious and loving Father, I want to thank You for all the blessings Youve given me, my family and friends and all those I hold dear.
Thank You Lord for giving me another day to see the beauty of your creations. You know the state of crisis that I am in now Lord. I want to be of use again to You, Lord. In the time of my hospitalization, You Lord remain as my rock and my anchor.
You stand as my lighthouse giving me hope. I pray Lord that you will heal me soon.
In Jesus name, Amen.
A Prayer for Doctor’s Wisdom
Dear Lord, Guide my doctor’s hands and give him wisdom.
Show him the way and help him to heal me.
I put my faith in you and the medical professionals that you have brought to me.
A Prayer to Ease Pain
Almighty Father, Thank you for your love, grace and mercy. I pray that my discomforts will turn to comforts, my pains to gains, my deprivation to more blessings, my losses to profits, my tear to smiles, my sorrows to pleasures, my illness to wellness, my debts to credits and my dreams to realities.
As the scripture said “The Lord is near to the brokenhearted and saves the crushed in spirit.” And he “He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds.
I trust in you Lord and in you alone to heal me with any form of skepticism towards blessing that you will be employed upon me. I trust, Lord, that this agony and suffering that is only in my head, will come to end and positivism will shine upon me as I read, hear, study and preach the truth in the Bible.
What does the Bible say about healing?
“Behold, blessed is the one whom God reproves; therefore despise not the discipline of the Almighty. For he wounds, but he binds up; he shatters, but his hands heal.”
“And Jesus went about all Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospelof the kingdom, and healing all manner of sickness and all manner of disease among the people.”
“And the people, when they knew it, followed him: and he received them, and spoke unto them of the kingdom of God, and healed them that had need of healing.”
“Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another that you may be healed. The fervent prayer of a righteous man is effective and has great strength.”
Often times, it is good to look towards the scriptures for truth and understanding of this world. Click here to read more Bible verses about Healing or Life.
Prayer Request: Post Your Own “Prayers for Healing”
If you’d like, you can post your prayer below so the PrayWithMe community can help pray with you.
Rules for Posting: All prayers are posted publicly through to this site. Don’t use full names or any other identifying information that you wouldn’t want out on the web.
Don’t post with ALL CAPS, and try to use proper spelling and grammar.
If you can, help pray for others and post comments of support.
Recent prayer requests…
Tap below to see prayers from other visitors to this site.
- Heal my son- Dear lord I ask for physical emotional and mental healing for my son. …
- In need of a Miracle- Please pray for my daughter. She has a lump on her left side collarbone area. It has been there over 3 months and is getting… …
- Healing for my brother- Lord I seek your healing powers for my brother. You knew him before he was formed in his mother’s womb. You already have shown your… …
- Prayer for sis and mommy- Please pray for my sis Grace. Was diagnosed with breast cancer last year. She is trusting the Lord. Last tumour marker test showed no cancer.… …
- Son- My son ethan is sick. …
- Jesus I’m sorry please heal me- Dear LORD, thank you for all your blessings in life. Thank you for my family. Lord, I have sinned and have addictions and habits in… …
- Healing- Please help me pray for my very good friend who is suffering from stomach pain and eye pain. Thank you …
- Healing and patience- Lord, please guide the Dr to give me a diagnosis and start a treatment plan. …
- Deliverance of Dennis from Lucille and healing of his childhood wounds- My husband is possessed daily by his deceased mother and has had disgusting sexual dreams about her. She dominated ruled and controlled him while alive.… …
- My neice- My niece, Cindy, has Cirrhosis liver and kidney failure. …
- Healing- I am asking for prayer for healing and to have a good report from the doctors so I may continue to care for my children.… …
- Please help me heal- In hospital 22 days today for diverticulitis ..operation on colon and they found a tumor by my spleen..waiting word on biopsy today. Please Lord help… …
- Austin’s prayer- My 13 1/2 year old golden retriever is ill with a large mass inside his body. I pray he is touched and healed to live… …
- A lot of pain need strength- Healing with this nerve problem, in my left leg unbearable pain, I cannot walk. Please pray for me. …
- Alex- Pray for my grand nephew Alex 12years old has been diagnosed with bone marrow cancer Pray for divine touch by Jehovah Rapha who healeth our… …
- Skin- Dear lord, I pray to you that all of the people suffering from the same skin issues as I find healing in you. I pray… …
- Prayer for healing- I want to be healed I am sick unable to walk struggling. Its been years using Doctors and in and out of Hospitals. …
- Prayer for Daniel- Dear Lord, please hold Daniel in your arms, also hold Alex, his wife children in your arms, comfort them during this very difficult time. I… …
- Nervous system- Healing of her entire body. …
- My sick mother- Oh Jesus above my mother is so sick. please lay your hands on her. i pray for some more time with her. please wrap her… …
More prayers posted in: Healing
Are you suffering from a winter cold or possibly chronic pain for years, maybe even a life-threatening illness? Do you find it difficult to pray when you’re not well, or maybe you feel like you’re praying the same words over and over again? When we feel helpless we often cling to control as a life raft, but Christ tells us to cling to him during times of illness and every other time imaginable. We can pray for the sick and rest knowing God can restore health! He has the power to heal us, and he has the power to comfort us and give us new hope. He gives us rest when we are weary and peace when we are uncertain. If you find it hard to pray during difficult times you are not alone; pray along with this prayer for the sick!
Prayer for the Sick
Jesus, you control all the parts of my body, and you know when they’re not working at their best. Sickness leaves me stressed and steals time from all the things I want to be doing. I’m honest, Lord. I don’t like to be sick. But times like this also make me rest in you, so I thank you for this chance simply to wait on you.
I come to you today asking for your touch, Lord. Help me to be patient and allow you to do your work. If doctors are involved, give them wisdom, and thank you for providing the help I need, however you choose to provide. Whether this is a test, or simply a time to trust, I want my response to honor you.
As my Good Shepherd, I know you will lead me beside quiet places and restore my soul and body. I trust you and want to follow your leading. Help me to welcome this time not as an interruption in my carefully planned schedule, but as an opportunity to draw strength and nourishment for the journey ahead. You are my healer and my Great Physician. I look to you and give thanks for the promises in your Word that assure me of your presence and your help.
Teach me what you want me to learn during these unpleasant times, Lord. Help me not to take out my discomfort on those around me, and show me how to be a good patient while I’m recovering. In these days of sickness, Lord, I’m trusting you and asking you to make me well. And when you’ve restored my health, give me wisdom so I can treat my body as the temple of your Spirit. I’m eager to get back on my feet serving you, but I realize that even in sickness, I can still draw near to you.
Thank you, Jesus!
Crosswalk.com: How should I pray to God for healing? – Max Lucado from crosswalkquestions on GodTube.
Bible Verses for Healing
Proverbs 4:20-22 – “My son, pay attention to what I say; turn your ear to my words. Do not let them out of your sight, keep them within your heart; for they are life to those who find them and health to one’s whole body.”
Psalm 103:2-4 – “Praise the LORD, my soul, and forget not all his benefits— who forgives all your sins and heals all your diseases, who redeems your life from the pit and crowns you with love and compassion,”
Psalm 41:2-3 – “The LORD protects and preserves them— they are counted among the blessed in the land— he does not give them over to the desire of their foes. The LORD sustains them on their sickbed and restores them from their bed of illness.”
James 6:16 – “Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person is powerful and effective.”
More Healing Bible Verses at BibleStudyTools.com
What sickness or weakness are you praying for healing for today? Join our large praying community in the comments below and experience God’s love, power, and healing!
Rebecca Barlow Jordan is an inspirational author, speaker, and passionate follower of Jesus who loves to encourage others heart to heart. She has written 11 books and over 1700 other articles, greeting cards, and other inspirational pieces. Her daily devotional Daily in Your Presence is available for delivery through Crosswalk.com. You can find out more about Rebecca at www.rebeccabarlowjordan.com.
This article is part of our larger Prayers resource meant to inspire and encourage your prayer life when you face uncertain times. Visit our most popular prayers if you are wondering how to pray or what to pray. Remember, the Holy Spirit intercedes for us and God knows your heart even if you can’t find the words to pray.
Prayer for Healing
Prayer for StrengthPrayer for ProtectionMorning PrayersGood Night PrayersThe Prayer of JabezShort PrayersThe Lord’s PrayerThe Prayer of St FrancisSerenity PrayerA Birthday PrayerSinner’s PrayerPrayer for ForgivenessPrayer for GuidanceIntercessory PrayerIrish Prayers and BlessingsAdvent PrayersChristmas PrayersThanksgiving PrayerHoly Week Prayers for Each DayEaster PrayersMother’s Day PrayerPrayers for My HusbandPrayers for My SonPrayer Quotes
Now available is our new Daily Prayer devotional! An easy way to find start your day with prayer, read today’s prayer and sign up to receive by email.
The book of James describes the procedures to be used when praying for the sick. There is a wealth of information brought to light in these few verses. James backs up the fact that the effective prayer of an upright person brings results. The words “the prayer of faith shall save the sick” takes us back to the words of Jesus in Mark 11:24, “Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.”
In the book of James significance is also given to the action of admitting our mistakes to each other. “Is any among you afflicted? Let him pray. Is any merry let him sing psalms. Is any sick among you? Let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord: And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him. Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.” (James 5:13-16)
Anointing with oil is an important factor because it was also referred to when Jesus sent his disciples out in twos to convert souls. “And they cast out many devils, and anointed with oil many that were sick, and healed them.” (Mark 6:13)
If in a situation where no one is available from your church or if your church does not practice anointing with oil, you can anoint someone or anoint yourself with oil. To anoint with oil, fill a small vile or bottle with extra virgin olive oil and pray for God’s blessing on the contents. Place a small amount of the oil on your finger and touch it to the person’s forehead, praying for their, or your, healing in the name of Jesus Christ.
It is a special blessing to know that the word Christ in the Greek is Christos* (Khris-tos), which means, “anointed”. Care for this oil with reverence. Consider it as holy. It is not the oil, but the obedience that brings about the healing. *(Strong’s Concordance #5547)
Twice in the third chapter of Proverbs, the values of obedience, humility and repentance are hinted to as being important to our long life and health. “My son forget not my law; but let thine heart keep my commandments: For length of days, and long life, and peace, shall they add to thee.” (Proverbs 3:1-2) “Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the LORD, and depart from evil. It shall be health to thy navel, and marrow to thy bones.” (Proverbs 3:7-8)
Through Moses, God stated to the people that he would keep them from diseases if they would heed his words. “And ‘God’ said, If thou wilt diligently hearken to the voice of the LORD thy God, and wilt do that which is right in his sight, and wilt give ear to his commandments, and keep all his statutes, I will put none of these diseases upon thee, which I have brought upon the Egyptians: for I am the LORD that healeth thee.” (Exodus 15:26) Part of the commandments that God gave to Moses was concerning which foods should be eaten and which should be avoided. The food we eat does affect our health. If you are interested in the food laws that God gave the people, one place they are given is in Leviticus 11:1-47.
It is possible that a correct attitude and living a righteous life, or doing what is right, could contribute to our good health. Peter says God is watching us and listening for our prayers. “For he that will love life, and see good days, let him refrain his tongue from evil, and his lips that they speak no guile; Let him eschew evil, and do good; let him seek peace, and ensue it. For the eyes of the Lord are over the righteous, and his ears are open unto their prayers; but the face of the Lord is against them that do evil.” (I Peter 3:10-12) Peter’s words are similar to those written in the book of Psalms. “What man is he that desireth life, and loveth many days, that he may see good? Keep thy tongue from evil, and thy lips from speaking guile. Depart from evil, and do good; seek peace, and pursue it. The eyes of the LORD are upon the righteous, and his ears are open unto their cry.” (Psalms 34:12-15) One way to generate a right attitude is to direct our thoughts in a more positive direction, as Paul explains. “Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.” (Philippians 4: 8)
What gift could be more precious than peace of mind? These words are spoken of a good man. “Mark the perfect man, and behold the upright: for the end of that man is peace. (Psalms 37:37) Paul says, “Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.” (Philippians 4:6-7)
It is written to the believers, “he shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honor him. With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.” (Psalms 91:15 and 16)
God’s response to Hezekiah’s prayer for healing was, “I have heard thy prayer, I have seen thy tears: behold, I will heal thee.”(II Kings 20:5)
PRAYER FOR DIVINE HEALING /PRAYER POINTS FOR BEING SET FREE FROM SICKNESSES AND DISEASES Part 1
October 27, 2013 by prayerunlimited
God’s will is that we walk in divine health. 3Jo 1:2“Beloved, I pray that you may prosper in all things and be in health, just as your soul prospers.” The bodies that we have as children of God are temples of the Holy Spirit. 1Co 6:19 says “Or do you not know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and you are not your own?” When we are healthy, it will be easy to serve the Lord and to accomplish his plans for us, for God has a purpose for each one of us. God in his grand plan of saving mankind has made it possible for us to enjoy and walking good health, as he is the Lord who heals us Ex 15:26. We need to stand steadfast against the plans of the devil, for the Bible says in Ga 5:1 “Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free …”. We need to resist the devil, for it is written 1Pe 5:8 “Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour: Whom resist steadfast in the faith, knowing that the same afflictions are accomplished in your brethren that are in the world.” Beloved, I beseech you therefore to resist the devil and his evil plans on your life. This is done through prayer, our weapon number one that God has given us as in 2Cor 10:4-6. When praying for healing, it is also important to know that many times the enemy will attack us because we have opened a door of sin in or lives. Such times it becomes difficult to rebuke the disease without repentance. God told the Israelite’s in Ex 15:26 “If you diligently heed the voice of the LORD your God and do what is right in His sight, give ear to His commandments and keep all His statutes, I will put none of the diseases on you which I have brought on the Egyptians. For I am the LORD who heals you.” This means diseases will find an open door through disobedience to God’s word, which is a sin. Do you have a sickness/ disease that has caused you sleepless nights? The devil wants to destroy you, but on the other side Jesus wants to offer you healing, that is why he came. Joh 10:10 “The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.” For you to prosper in all that you do, you must study. You may be reading this material after getting a bad report from your doctor. You look at your life and you feel there is no way out. Child of God, this is not the time to cry or blame God, but the time the time to kick the devil out of you territory. Good health is your territory, and if you won’t do something, he will push you until you fall out of it (and die). Good health is a blessing from God, the blessing of God add no sorrow, so don’t start saying that may be the sickness you have is from God.
You will have to fight out to reclaim what the enemy has taken, sometimes violently. Mt 11:12 “And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force.” You are not alone in this battle, other brethren are passing through fire in their own way. The prayer bullets below will help you to get delivered. It is however, important that you pray according to the leading of the Holy Spirit. For instance, ask him to reveal to you if there is a door of sin opened in you life so as to repent. I have included scriptural backing because you can only defeat the enemy through the written word. Study the prayer bullets and scriptures keenly before praying. Let the Lord speak to you. You can involve someone else to pray with you, this gives you more power. Jesus said in Mt 18:19 “Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven.” You can also pray and fast as you use these prayer bullets. This is useful for stubborn sicknesses as compared to the demon the disciples were unable to cast out as Jesus taught in Mk 9:29 So He said to them, “This kind can come out by nothing but prayer and fasting.”
• Ps 100:4 Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name.
• Begin with a session of worship. If possible sing a song that thank God for the power in his word or the blood of Jesus.
• Heb 10:19-23 Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the blood of Jesus, By a new and living way, which he hath consecrated for us, through the veil, that is to say, his flesh; And having an high priest over the house of God; Let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience, and our bodies washed with pure water Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering;
• Declare the above requirements in coming before the Lord. For example declare that you are entering the holy of holies through the blood of Jesus, declare that you are coming with a true heart etc etc.
• Ps 119:89 For ever, O LORD, thy word is settled in heaven. Re 12:11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death. Heb 4:12-13 For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any two edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. Neither is there any creature that is not manifest in his sight: …
• Declare the supremacy of the word of God that you are using. Thank God for his word. Declare that you will overcome by the blood and by the testimony of the living word. Ask God to reveal everything hidden in you life by the enemy. Ask God to release his word, which is like a sword, to deal with your enemies.
• Heb 9:28 So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.
• Thank God for Jesus that he was offered to bear you sins. Ask him to save you by his mercies. Ask him to wash you and cleanse you. Ask the Lord to forgive you of any sin in your life. If you know it, say it. For example “Father I am sorry for allowing deep hatred, bitterness and unforgiveness to Mark, this is against your word. Forgive me and wash me. cleanse me any take away the guilt from me.sprinkle my heart from every evil conscience.” Many heart blood diseases for instance will attack you though the door of unforgiveness. Or “I am sorry father for fornicating with Grace, father forgive me and wash my sins away. Make me whole again”. Remember you are before the presence of God.
• Ga 3:13 Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:
• Thank God that Jesus was made a curse for you and redeemed us from any curse. Break every curse of the enemy that demons and wicked people have released against you to bring the sickness you have. For example “ In the name of Jesus I break every curse released against my blood. I destroy every power of high blood pressure now in my body in Jesus name. Jesus, you became a curse for me and I refuse to carry any curse in my body. I bind and rebuke every spirit bringing high blood pressure out of my body in Jesus name. I break every soul tie in my life between myself and Grace. I bind and cast away every demon bring viruses in my body in Jesus name …”
• Eph 6:12-13 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand
• Put the full armour of God and destroy everything in the heavenlies raised against your life.
Example. I put on the whole armour of God in Jesus name. I rise against every altar that speaks against my health/blood/organs etc in Jesus name. I destroy and uproot every satanic altar that speaks against my health today in Jesus name. I bind and cast way in the name of Jesus every principality, every power, every ruler of darkness and even every wicked force forged against me. I destroy them all in Jesus name. O Lord arise and crush down every wickedness raised against my health in Jesus name. Let every satanic fire against me be quenched in Jesus name. Let every altar that speaks against me on earth, in the sea or even under be burnt by the fire of the living God in Jesus name.
• Ps 121:5-6 The LORD is thy keeper: the LORD is thy shade upon thy right hand. The sun shall not smite thee by day, nor the moon by night.
• Wicked people direct evil against you to be released in the sun moon or stars. You need to destroy whatever has been programmed against you there. Remember God gave the sun power to rule at day time and the moon to rule at night, however, man was given the mandate to rule over all God’s creation Gen 1:16, 28.
• For example, I destroy every sickness programmed against my life in the sun, moon or stars in Jesus name. I cancel whatever has been written against my health in Jesus name.
• Isa 53:4 Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted. But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed
• Thank God for his complete work of healing on the cross. Thank God for healing. Declare you are healed in Jesus name. Ask God to heal you. Ask the Lord to deliver you. Confess it. Remember Re 12:11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death. Decree that you have overcome your enemies and every sickness released against you in Jesus name.
• Ps 107:20 He sent his word, and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions.
• Ask the Lord to send forth his word to heal you. Ask the Lord to stretch forth his hand and rescue you. Ask the Lord to contend with you enemies. Declare that the healing power of the word of God is upon you in Jesus name. Thank God for healing. Ask him to restore your health and return whatever the enemy has stolen from you.
• Thank God for healing. Declare your healing every time you feel your faith growing weak. For: Jas 5:15 And the prayer of faith shall save the sick,. Also Heb 11:6 But without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him