by Ann (Montgomery)
Father, today I pray for peace at my workplace, my home, community, and for the entire world. Lord I am leaning toward your trust and mercy that you will see me through this mess and stress. I pray that you touch my mind and keep it at perfect peace. God, it seems that the enemy has a plan for me, but I ask you right now in the mighty name of Jesus that you change their plans of hurt and stress and turn it into peace and goodness for me. Let the enemy find favor in me and let my good works speak for itself. Let no weapon form against me prosper. Father you know me and you know my heart. Please let me never lean towards my own understanding, but let my way be your way. Guide me to do your will and let me make no decision without consulting you.
Father, I need you now, lift up this heaviness that is placed upon my heart, mind, body and soul. Allow me to be able to come to work in peace and not feel ashamed, hurt, embarrassed or worried. Allow me to keep the faith. God, you stated in your word to ask, and right now I am seeking your help. I cannot do this without you. Please step into the plan and remove this darkness and ugliness, hatred and confusion at this workplace. In the name of Jesus, Amen, Amen, Amen…
My Heavenly father, as I enter this workplace I bring your presence with me. I speak your peace, your grace, your mercy, and your perfect order in this office. I acknowledge your power over all that will be spoken, thought, decided, and done within these walls.
Lord, I thank you for the gifts you have blessed me with. I commit to using them responsibly in your honor. Give me a fresh supply of strength to do my job. Anoint my projects, ideas, and energy so that even my smallest accomplishment may bring you glory.
Lord, when I am confused guide me. When I am burned out infuse me with the light of the Holy Spirit. May the work that I do and the way I do it bring faith, joy, and a smile to all that I come in contact with today.
Prayer for peace and harmony in the workplace.
Oh my god give me strength for this job that has given me my death santisima help me keep the sweat and the pain in my feet, hands and other parts of my body is reflected my effort to my employer who see I’m a good person and that I may ascend the envidas and bad vibes of my colleagues I avoid them for a problem I did not find me and if instead a job I had no father god almighty give me and my most holy death the courage and strength to seek to find a job to meet my financial needs, wealth and other luxuries will come with a real effort just ask me a path habras work because your blessing god and my girl and give me day by day I pray strength and courage in this day if a job interview I had. Amen
As humans, one of the greatest things we long for is peace. However, the only enemy of a man constantly wages war so we don’t get to find it. We are not to worry because with prayers we can maintain and regain our peace in all aspects.
Here, are some powerful prayers that will make the devil himself, lose some peace so you can gain some. Find your peace through these awesome prayers.
Divine Prayer for Peace
1. Father in heaven, give unto me peace that passes all understanding.
2. Oh Lord, let your peace be my compass and direction, in Jesus name.
3. I shall find peace even with my enemies, in Jesus name.
4. Father in heaven, I rebuke every fear in me. I shall daily live in peace and in peace, in Jesus name.
5. Father in Jesus name, I pray for peace over every storm in my life and family. Let it be still.
50 Powerful Prayer Points for Protection
6. Oh heavenly father, let there be peace everywhere I go. In my workplace, let there be peace, in my household let there be peace and in my country, let there be peace.
7. Father in heaven, you haven’t given me the spirit of fear but rather, that of sound mind. I pray today, that every decision I make will be birthed from a sound mind, even in the storms of life. I refuse to live and walk in fear.
8. Oh, Jesus, the prince of peace bless me with a sound mind that shall give and follow the right counsels at each and every time.
9. Father, let me live in peace and unity with all men in Jesus name.
10. Father, give me the grace that will make me calm and be at peace even in the midst of life challenges, like Jesus in the boat.
Spiritual Prayer for Peace
11. Oh Lord, I speak to every storm in my life and family, peace, be still.
12. Lord, every enemy of peace fighting my country let them fall down flat like Goliath, in Jesus name.
13. Father in Jesus name, I shall never be anxious for anything but rather be in peace through Christ Jesus.
50 Awesome Prayer for Prosperity
14. Father in Jesus name, because you have come to give us life in abundance, I refuse to live in fear of the devil and his devices. I am an overcomer.
15. Father, I pray that you bestow upon me the fruit of the Holy Spirit; love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness and faithfulness in Jesus name.
16. I confess that my heart shall be continuously fixed on the Lord. I refuse to be moved by my troubles. The Lord is my peace.
17. Let there be peace over my household in Jesus name, I shall not live in the fear of the devil.
18. Oh Lord, let your unspeakable peace flow in my heart like rivers of water in Jesus name.
20. Lord, everywhere I go, your peace shall follow me in Jesus name.
Godly Prayer for Peace
21. I put on the garment of peace, I refuse the garment of war and fear. I shall dwell in peace in Jesus name.
22. Father, let your divine peace lead me aright in Jesus name.
23. Oh Holy spirit of peace, take away every confusion in my life. Let my mind and heart be settled in you.
70 Awesome Sunday Morning Prayers
24. Father in Jesus name, cause me to rest in your arms and on your shoulders like a sheep.
25. Oh Lord God, lead me beside the still waters, let the peace that flows upon the rivers of water flow in my heart, in Jesus name.
26. Lord, let my will please you and let men be at peace with me, in Jesus name.
27. Father, let your peace justify my actions and let it be my assurance, in Jesus name.
28. Father, let your peace transcend deeply in my heart and soul in Jesus name.
29. Father, the devil shall not take away my daily peace and rest in Jesus name.
30. I shall go out in peace and return in peace, in Jesus name.
Powerful Prayer for Peace
31. Father, help me to seek peace with men at all time.
32. Oh, prince of peace! My country shall find peace and be void of terrorist attacks in Jesus name.
33. Father, let my days be long and peaceful on earth.
34. Father, every enemy threatening the peace of my household, let them fall down like Goliath in Jesus name.
35. Every enemy of peace in my life, let them be made silent in Jesus name.
36. Every trouble in my business life, receive peace henceforth in Jesus name. Begin to function properly.
37. Father, in you shall my soul find peace, in Jesus name.
38. Father, I refuse to suffer in silence. On a daily basis, I shall experience a peaceful life in Jesus name.
39. Father, let your kingdom come in my life and let peace reign in Jesus name.
40. Father, let your angels surround me with peace, in Jesus name.
Blessed Prayers for Peace
41. Lord, I shall have a sound sleep and peaceful nights, for I shall not fear the terror by night in Jesus name.
42. Lord, I shall have a peaceful day, for I shall not fear the arrow that flies by the day, in Jesus name.
43. No evil shall come near me nor my dwelling. I shall be marked for peace, in Jesus name.
44. Father, let me find peace and safety in the shadow of your wings, in Jesus name.
45. Father in Jesus name, I shall know peace when others are in fear and anxiety.
46. Father, help me to get my focus from the trouble and set my eyes on the prince of peace, upon the cross.
47. Father, I bless your Holy name, because you are my peace.
48. Father, let me recognise your still small voice and let your inner peace dwell in me.
49. Father, dwell among us in peace, in Jesus name.
50. I declare that I shall know peace and peace shall know me, in Jesus name.
- Written By Taiye Christiana.