Find unique and funny wishes for new born baby and express your blessings to the new parents. Send unique new baby wishes to new parents for the arrival of the new member of the family.
As we welcome new born babies in our world, we also shower them with our hopes and wishes that we yearn to be granted. Not only goodness in health but as well as abundance in love and happiness. Even at an early age, we desire them to be the greatest version of themselves that they can possibly be in the near future.
You can use this collection of new born baby wishes to send your wishes and congratulations messages to the new parents by card, a message, an sms, an email or bundle it with a baby shower gift. All you need to do is choose a wish and send it with love. You will also find funny baby wishes, messages and prayers for new born babies.
New Born Baby Wishes – Unique and Funny Messages
- Congratulations on the angel added to your family!
- We give our best wishes for the new blessing in your family.
- Welcome to the Christian world and may you grow with abundance of God’s grace.
- May your newborn always give out rays of sunshine and happiness to the people around .
- As you are an awesome friend, I know you will be more awesome as parent to this little one!
- Shine bright little angel and never outgrow your cuteness!
- We are so happy for the additional to your family and wish many more to come!
- May you grow into a !
- Get ready to be spoiled! – Your Granny!
- Because I’m a cool aunt so you’re going to have the coolest kid!
- With a father so handsome and a mom so pretty – no wonder your newborn is such a sweetie. Congratulations!
- Pregnancy Congratulations Messages and Wishes for Pregnant Woman
- We are with you as you celebrate this beautiful moment of your life and we wish you all the best. Congratulations for the arrival of your new baby.
- Treasure and save every moment with this baby, as time flies so fast and soon will become a young . Congratulations for finding something so magical.
- May your family be more blessed as you walk into your new journey as mentors of your child.
- We are so joyful to hear of the arrival this new blessing to your life!
- Hello parenthood! Prepare yourselves for a world-turning yet wonderful roller coaster ride!
- Good luck Daddy! Be sure to load your gun with bullets!
- You are gonna be a great Mom because I know you so!
- I wish the best things in life happen to your sweet little baby, may get lots of attention and care from you. Congratulations to you both.
- Congratulation, may God bless, guide and watch over you, your baby and your family!
- It’s a boy! Get ready to rock n’ roll!
- Say Hi for me to your precious jewel!
- Oh, I’ll be looking forward as little you will soon be messing around the house!
- Your newborn baby is oozing with cuteness! will be a walking ray of sunshine!
- Welcome to the world of many sleepless nights, countless restless days and piles of laundry. It’s called Parenthood. Enjoy!
- You will be great parents because God will always guide you along the path you’re going to take.
- Hooray to you! An angel has come down from Heaven to bring forth joy!
- Get ready for a lot of fun and laughter moments with your cherub!
- You will become as beautiful as your mother, careful breaking hearts in the future beauty!
- There is nothing sweeter in this world than the smell of your new born baby’s breath, the happy cooing sounds and the smell of baby skin. Congratulations on your new bundle of joy.
- Congratulations on your new baby! Babies are bits of stardust, blown from the hand of God
- We are so happy, now you will be able to taste a little bit of heaven! God bless you new parents!
- Wishing you and your new-born baby all the very best. Get ready for this exciting journey with hoy and memories.
New Born Baby Prayers and Blessings
Find prayers and blessings for the new born baby and send them with love to your friends or family who just became parents.
“I prayed for this child and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him. So now I give him to the LORD. For his whole life he will be given over to the LORD.”
“Children are a gift from the LORD; they are a reward from him.”
“See that you do not despise one of these little ones. For I tell you that in heaven their angels always see the face of my Father who is in heaven.”
“When a woman is giving birth, she has sorrow because her hour has come, but when she has delivered the baby, she no longer remembers the anguish, for joy that a human being has been born into the world.”
“Behold, children are a gift of the LORD, The fruit of the womb is a reward.”
“Train up a child in the way he should go, even when he is old he will not depart from it.”
“Fathers, do not provoke your children to anger, but bring them up in the discipline and instruction of the Lord.”
But Jesus said, “Let the children alone, and do not hinder them from coming to Me; for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these.”
“For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways.”
These new born baby wishes and congratulations messages will be the symbol of our blessing to them, a sign of good luck that we want them to have. We have so many baby wishes and messages that we want to convey and put into one simple but meaningful thought. We want to give those parents the best new born congratulation messages to let them feel that we are happy and also celebrating for their new role as parents. If you like to send a funny quote or other baby sayings, check out our quotes and sayings for baby.
These newborn baby wishes and prayers are the best we could offer to new parents, to show that, aside from material gifts, it is always the thought that counts. Those parents would also be warmed by your baby shower wishes to inspire them to be great nurturer and protector of their young ones. You can also suggest a name for the new baby, check out our boy names and girl names to find a name for them.
Go ahead and send a beautiful wish to your friends who just became rookies in parenting.
Got any suggestions? You can leave us a new born baby wish, a blessing or a prayer in the comments below!
Related Articles about Baby Names:
A new born baby brings lots of happiness and uncountable joy’s with his arrival on this earth. Really, it’s a great moment for the parents and the baby’s all near and dear relatives. On this happy moment the parents surely deserve congratulations and the baby as well good wishes. If you’re fall in shortage of wordings to congratulates and looking for what to say for New Born Baby Wishes then you may find this post more helpful to get some amazing new born baby wishes and messages which are appropriate for both new born baby boy or girl. Just take a look and surely these messages and wishes for new born baby will make your task easy, also you may use this as new born baby card messages.
Best Wishes For New Born Baby
For all the joy and smiles they bring, a new baby is worth everything. Congratulations on your new arrival! Can’t wait to see that sweet little smile.
May your precious new born baby brings a happiness to the world and special joy to you! So happy for you two! That’s going to be one lucky baby.
A father so handsome, a mom so pretty – no wonder your newborn is such a sweetie. Ahhh! Freaking out over here. Congratulations, you guys!
There is nothing sweeter in this world than the smell of your new born baby’s breath, the happy cooing sounds and the smell of baby skin. Congratulations on your new bundle of joy.
Welcome to the new born and congratulations to Mom and Dad! Wishing you all a lifetime of love, health, laughter and happiness together.
Congratulations and a very warm welcome to your new born. May his/her life be blessed with good health, love and laughter.
You all are Mother Nature’s perfect brew, tell your new baby on my behalf that there cannot be a family cuter than you. Congratulations.
A little one has joined you both, how happy you must be… It was great when there were two of you, but even better now there’s three!
Congratulations! Now is the time to enjoy your baby’s little feet and baby smell. It will not be there forever, and you should take as many pictures as possible. You will want to miss a single precious moment!
If life could be measured in cute drools and adorable giggles, yours is just perfect right now. Congratulations.
Congratulations on the arrival of your new baby! This new addition will bring you lots of cuddling, fun times and baby2sweet memories. It will be worth the sleepless nights. All the best to your family.
May your baby’s cute smile and laughs, be a spike of happiness in your life’s graph. So happy for you two! That’s going to be one lucky baby. Congratulations.
Babies are wonders, babies are fun, congratulations on your new little one! Love just got real. So very excited for you.
Adorable Message For New Born Baby
A Tip for the New Parents: there are three primary emotional stages of development for a baby at this early age: 1. About to cry. 2. Crying. 3. Just finished crying. Congratulations.
A new born baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.
I just got news of an angel going to make its presence felt in your life! Get ready for laughter, big noise and lots of hugs! Welcome to the world, little one! So thrilled that you’re here!
Not all treasure is silver and gold… Congratulations on your ‘personal new treasure’ and little darling! What a very lucky baby!
Congratulations to proud new parents! May these tiny feet will tiptoe with love into your hearts and stay there forever!
Best wishes on your dearest new arrival. We hope you are all doing well. Enjoy every moment with your precious little one!
Your new born baby has chosen you to be her/his mommy and daddy. I think she/he has made a very good choice. Congrats and all the best for your new family!
Read : Twin Baby Congratulation Messages
Congratulations on the safe arrival of your newest family member!! May babyhood be filled with lots of joy and make for lots of wonderful memories. All the best!
No one can imagine life having their own children. But when they are born no one can imagine life without them. Wishing your new born good health and happiness!
Just to say “Hi” to the new member of the family! He (she) couldn’t have happened to a nicer parents! You two are going to make such amazing parents.
Wishes For New Born Baby Boy
So many dreams, so many wishes. So many hopes, so many questions. Such happy feelings, such a small human being. Welcome to life, little prince.
Let the God shower all His power upon the little baby boy so that he can make all his near and dear ones feel proud of him.
May your baby boy be the angel that you were always looking for. May he make your life happy, prosperous and pure. You two deserve every bit of happiness this baby is going to bring you. Congratulations.
I don’t know who is more blessed. Either you are for having a new little baby boy, or your baby is for having you as parents. Congratulations to everyone!
Congrats on the first arrival of your new baby boy! May your son fills your life with joy and love! We can’t wait to see the many ways God blesses you with this little one.
A baby boy makes a mother out of his mom and a father out of his dad. So many happy and wonder-filled times ahead for you…congratulations.
God has blessed you with a life to look after. We will pray for you to have the wisdom, patience, and endurance to carry through with your job. Congrats for baby boy!
We’re really excited that your new baby boy has arrived safe and sound! May your new role as proud parents be filled with much joy and happiness 🙂 Lots of love.
Nine months have whizzed by, and today, you welcome a prince into your life and home. I share in your joy, and wish you and your family joy and happiness as you celebrate this wonderful addition to your family.
Your life will now be full of cheers, because from two you will now become the three musketeers. Congratulations for becoming parents to a baby boy.
There’s something about babies that make us smile and believe in goodwill to all humans. We feel warm and fuzzy all over and start wishing good wishes for everyone. We look forward to meeting your new baby boy soon.
Wishes For New Born Baby Girl
Mom has a new little helper, and Daddy has a little girl to spoil. Congratulations on the arrival of your darling daughter! We are so proud for you both, and look forward to watching your little angel grow up and become a wonderful young lady. Best wishes!
May your little newborn girl play with fairies, grow angel wings, braid the hair of a mermaid, fly to the moon and ride a unicorn.
Congratulations on your new baby girl! This is such a wonderful time for your family and we hope that babyhood is filled with lots of fun, love and cuddles. All the very best!
A wonderful new princess has just joined the family! What a beautiful moment to be a part of! Congratulations and wishing you all the best on you safe new arrival.
Dear, your pair has always been perfect but with the birth of your newborn baby girl, your family has now become picture perfect. Congratulations.
Your daughter is an adorable addition to your wonderful family. May her every smile make your world a little brighter. Congratulations on the birth of your new little princess!
Read : Congratulations on Pregnancy
Experiencing the birth of a baby girl and watching him grow is one of life’s greatest treasures. Take it slow; before you know it, your little baby girl will not be so little anymore.
My warm wishes to your little baby girl. Get ready for lots of laughter and noise, big hugs and so many joys. Congratulations and all the best!
As you welcome your new baby girl, it is my wish and hope that all of the troubles of the world will disappear every time he smiles at you.
Congratulations on the safe and happy arrival of your new baby girl. As new parents may your hearts be filled with much love and joy raising this little angel. We are excited to watch her transform into the amazing woman that she is sure to be!
New Born Baby Card Messages
May this little baby be the sun to your shine, sweet to your heart, cup to your cake, ice to your cream, sun to your rise, heart to your beat and everything else you can possibly imagine!
Congratulations on your new baby!! This is such a wonderful time for your family and we hope that babyhood is filled with lots of fun, love and cuddles. All the very best!
I congratulate you for going past morning sickness and pregnancy food cravings. Wishing you good luck for nappy changes and midnight feedings.
Your new born baby boy (girl) is a perfect little bundle, from his (her) head down to her feet. I’m sure that you’ll be the best parents in the world!
I heard the great news: Welcome to the club, newbie parents! It’s going to be one heck of a ride, and you’ll love every minute of it. Well, maybe not every minute but close.
The birth of your newborn will usher you into a new phase of your life. Now you are no longer just man and wife. Maturity and wisdom will envelop your behavior and personalities forever. Now you have become a loving mother and a responsible father. Congratulations.
This is it. The anticipation is over; you now know what your DNA soup can unleash unto this world. Prepare for the merry cycle of feeding, cleaning and rocking this sweet infant to sleep. Congratulations!
Nothing brings home so much love, as a brand new baby sent from above. Congratulations on your new bundle of blessing. Can’t wait to see that sweet little smile.
Congratulations to proud new parents! May these tiny feet will tiptoe with love into your hearts and stay there forever! Love just got real. So very excited for you.
This is a beautiful time in your life that you will never forget. The birth of your child is something that changes you indefinitely. Welcome to the new bright spot of so many lives!
We hope that you have find this post on new born baby wishes as helpful and they could help you to congratulate both the parents and new born baby boy/girl.
The birth of a baby is one of the happiest happenings in the world… all parents deserve a medal for each child they give rise to. In the absence of medals, here are messages to lift the spirit of new parents:
Congratulations on Your New Born Baby Boy
1. There are very few feelings that can compete with the feeling of having a bouncing baby boy! We look forward to seeing you scold and hold him simultaneously! Congratulations
2. Congratulations on your new job! I trust you’ll do your work diligently and enjoy the dividends when you’re older.
3. No word is befitting enough to describe the kind of beauty God has given you to nurture and care for. Best wishes
4. Someone said the way you know if it’s the one for you is if it’s both scary and exciting…Trust me, nothing in the world combines these feelings like having a baby! Congratulations
5. Everything about a baby that comes off as stress is made up for in other beautiful things like the baby’s smile and smell… May these beauties not elude you in the journey of parenting.
Congratulation Message for New Born Baby Boy
6. Sending you loads of love and unending happiness all because of the little cute boy you’re holding dearly.
7. You must have felt the most painful bliss pushing such an eye candy out of you. Be the best parents
8. The arrival of a baby is a sign of something beautiful that happened, a show of beauty and an assurance of a greater tomorrow. So glad to have a new baby around!
9. I congratulate the parents of new king amazing. May the rest of his years be as amazing as his birth.
10. People talk fondly of the joy that comes with holding a newborn. I’m so happy that you get to have this joy for the next few years!
- Top 77 Inspirational Happy New Week Quotes for Everyone
11. I’m so happy to see that you’ve been used to bring a prince charming into a world filled with princesses in distress.
May this prince be a darling!
12. How does it feel to carry a nation who smiles, cries and kicks? A baby is the most emotional future catalyst, may yours catalyse nothing but greatness.
New Born Baby Boy Congratulation Wishes
13. I’ve heard once that parenting equals precious agony. My confusion about this statement did not last as I quickly agreed that though parenting can be difficult, it’s still the most rewarding job yet… you will be rewarded with lots of beautiful smiles and a role model tag. Congratulations!
14. Wishing you a future filled with laughter, joy and beginning of greater things with your new baby boy!
15. What a miracle to behold a tiny little boy and envision how big this little one will become…God bless this new life.
16. Know this; you’re representing God in the life of this little adorable boy because God cannot be everywhere, He’s entrusted one of his treasures in your care. May the work be absolutely amazing for you.
17. Babies are gifts from God. Consider your self extremely blessed for getting a cute boy like yours. Congratulations!
18. Wow! It feels like the end but it’s just the beginning of a journey with this new life. Enjoy it!
19. It feels good to know we have another Miracle in the world, feels even better to know this Miracle is in great hands! Congratulations
20. You’re welcome, baby boy! You’re so lucky to have your parents and they are so blessed to have you.
Congratulations on Your New Born Baby Boy
21. This world needs a Miracle like your bouncing baby boy. Congratulations dear!
22. A son will always be protective of his family. You’re so lucky to have a protector! Congratulations
23. Get ready for noise, dirt, unending laughter and unforgettable moments. Enjoy parenting
24. Congratulations on the birth of your new son! May his days with you be known for joy unspeakable and unrepentant happiness.
25. He’s here! The amazing boy with the most adorable smile and the cutest face has left the tummy to be with mummy! Best wishes
26. Litlle boys are daring and fun, bringing joy, little scare and many muddy footprints into the house. Congratulations on having one who’s really cute
27. I share in your joy and send my best wishes on the arrival of your newborn baby.
28. It’s time for a full-time job as a provider, guide and protector! Happy parenting.
29. Congratulations on having your first baby boy. He’s guaranteed to keep you both on your toes!
30. Whatever this little one desires to be later, I’m certain he’ll be successful.
Welcome Baby Boy Wishes
31. Boys are born too. It’s the number of hugs and the intensity of love they get that makes them into what they later become… I trust that you both will give this one your best. I wish you the best
32. Congratulations on the arrival of your dear son as he fills your world with everything boyish, fun and heart racing.
33. A baby boy is daddy’s junior and mummy’s protector! Congratulations to the both of you on the wonderful addition.
34. Welcome boy. Your parents and l can’t wait to watch you transform into the greatness you’re sure to be.
35. Now that your baby boy is here, expect to shout and smile more. May the shout of joy never cease.
36. Your eyes will continually behold the beauty that you just birthed as you experience his first everything. Enjoy!
37. You guys deserve the best things of the world..I’m so excited that you get to experience the greatest joy ever landing in your home. May this joy be forever.
Welcome Baby Boy Greetings
38. Parenthood is one of the most amazing phases in someone’s life. Enjoy this stage as you welcome your baby boy!
39. How great that your curiosity has been chuffed with a healthy baby boy. May you have the greater satisfaction of leading him to greatness
40. I am so happy for you! Parenthood is an interesting journey, enjoy yours!
41. A baby is a gift that never stops giving joy, experience, and laughter. You have a boy gift.
42. You must be special to have one of God’s angels as a baby boy. Congratulations!
43. A tip for the new parents: you’re going to laugh a lot but probably going to cry as much. Congratulations.
Congratulatory Message for New Baby Boy
44. You have a new life to care for now. It’s a beautiful addition that will forever bring smiles to your face. Best wishes!
45. A star boy has been born today. His parents are the most blessed of all. May he continually be a blessing and a source of joy!
46. How blissful to have a cute one who has your blood flowing in his vein. Congratulations on having a little you around.
47. Nothing exciting can beat the excitement of getting to know you now have a little one.
Congratulations on the birth of your baby boy.
Congrats Message for New Born Baby Boy
48. From today, people’s perception of you changes. It’s one of the things that come with beings parents. May you be wonderful ones to your baby boy.
49. The kick you had to enjoy for months is now lying beautifully in your lap with his adorable eyes and infectious smile. Hug him!
50. Cheers to you! You now have a boy in your family. How exhilarating!
Congratulations on Your New Born Baby Girl
1. As the parents of a wonderful baby girl, your life will be filled with all things delicate, fun and jittery. Enjoy!
2. Congratulations on the birth of your girl. I see her being just as kind as her mother and as strong as her daddy! Perfect!
3. God has blessed you people with a beautiful baby girl. May she bring more blessings as she thrives gracefully.
4. Get ready to behave like a little princess’s parent because this baby of yours is a total princess!
5. She’s a lot like her father in looks, it won’t be bad at all if she grows to become an amazing woman like her mother. Best wishes to the parents
6. Cherish every moment you’ll have with this darling girl. soon to grow to be a Wonderful bride.
7. Congratulations on the birth of your darling daughter. Be sure to cherish every moment and never forget all the memories you’ll have with her.
Congratulation Message for New Born Baby Girl
8. We are extremely joyful to congratulate you on the birth of your darling princess. May your years with her be mind blowing
9. It’s so exciting to celebrate the birth of greatness. May the life of her parents be filled with all the good tidings that follow greatness
10. She’s a splitting image of her parents’ awesomeness, even at birth.
- 100 Happy Wedding Anniversary Wishes & Messages for My Husband
- 100 I Will Love You Forever Quotes and Messages
11. Congratulations to the proud mum and dad. Your little girl is bound to make you even more proud as the years go by
12. I wish your darling girl all shades of affection and poise as she finds a home today …
13. Warmest celebration on the little girl’s behalf. She deserves to have all the happiness in the world
14. I have no doubt she’s come bearing love, peace and joy because I can already feel the aura of these wonderful things.
15. Children are God’s heritage. May this little one grow into God’s idea of a virtuous woman.
New Born Baby Girl Congratulation Wishes
16. Congratulations to the cute and delicate girl now who’ll eventually become beautiful and strong as she’s destined to be.
17. Congratulations to both of you for getting God’s most resolute blessing. A child!
It’s more mind-blowing that you get to have a baby girl.
18. I am sure your life henceforth will be filled with wonderful moments and loads of pretty things as you now have a princess to share everything with
19. I am pretty glad that this baby gets to have the best parents to hug and hold for years to come
20. I heard the good news! It made my heart dance excitedly. Congratulations to you both on being the newest parents in town!
21. What a gorgeous addition to a beautiful family. Now, your family is a centre of everything sweet!
Congratulations on Your New Born Baby Girl
22. A baby is a blessing and a baby girl is the most blessed blessing. It must feel great to have this blessing as a family.
23. What a way to make an already wonderful family a complete one… Congratulations on the arrival of your baby
24. You now have a little girl to think of. May she feel your thoughts with bliss. Congratulations
25. I celebrate with you as you welcome your beautiful bundle of joy! Wish you happy moments with your little one.
26. The sound of joy is filling your home in the most continuous way, congratulations! I’m so happy for you
27. The most exciting part of being parents is that you get to see your little self in your little one. congratulations.
28. I welcome you and your little one to parenthood and childhood respectively. May you all be blessings to one another.
Welcome Baby Girl Wishes
29. Everyone deserves to witness the run around of a little adorable princess. I’m glad you get to experience this!
30. May you find fulfilment in your new job as parents to an amazing personality who’s still so fragile!
31. May you have the wisdom to guide and nurture this little one into greatness.
32. All couples pray to have the gift of children. You’re so lucky to have what many people pray for. Best wishes
33. Just like yesterday, your birth happened. Doesn’t it feel great to be a vessel through which another is birthed? I bet it is. Congratulations buddies!
34. It feels like Christmas, feels like the birth of a star. Your little girl is evoking so much sweetness at birth… I have no doubt that tomorrow is great.
35. I’m certain of one single fact; This baby is so blessed to have you both as her parents. Warm wishes.
Welcome Baby Girl Greetings
36. I’m so happy you get to experience the joy of parenting at this stage…
37. Your family is growing so beautifully. I wish you growth in sweetness and grace.
38. I wish you patience and temperance in your new role as parents. You’ll be needing them
39. Dear little one, You may not get to read this, but let it be known that somewhere in the record, someone said you’re destined for greatness. Welcome to the world…
40. From now on, you get a little girl to wake up to. Embrace the task! Best wishes.
Congratulatory Message for New Baby Girl
41. An opportunity to raise a woman who’ll make a dent in the world has now been presented to you. Don’t misuse it!
42. It’s a huge responsibility but I believe you’ll overcome the challenges gracefully. Congratulations!
43. Parenting is the most overlooked job. But, it is one of the jobs that can stretch you and make you the best version of yourself. May you find this stage of your life worthy of documenting.
44. She’s already a breath of fresh air. May the coming years not tamper with the awesome atmosphere.
45. This little one is here to give the world a reason to smile, laugh and be the best no matter what.
Congrats Message for New Born Baby Girl
46. Sending loads of blessings to the amazing parents of the adorable little girl
47. Congratulations on being at the receiving end of a wonderful wonder. May she never leave you to wander.
48. May she be an oasis of joy to everyone around especially her parents. So good to have a little princess around
49. Welcome home baby girl. We’re so glad that you’ve satisfied our expectation with your cuteness and aura of bliss.
50. I can hardly wait to see you running around shouting mommy. You’ve spent just a day with us and something tells me you’re going to be full of life! Welcome baby.
- Written By Adebayo Esther.
What to Write in a Baby Card
- Baby Shower Wishes
- New Baby Wishes
- Twins and Multiples
- Difficult Circumstances
- Warm Closings
A baby shower is all about the fun of getting together, making a fuss over Mom and “showering” her with all the cute gifts she and baby are going to need. When signing your card, it’s fine to mention your gift or the party—and it’s good to keep in mind that your card may be read aloud or passed around.
- “So excited to shower you and your baby in love today!”
- “It means so much to be here with you today, sharing in the fun and dreaming along with you…”
- “For you, I’ll even play goofy shower games. You’re that good a friend.”
- “You’re going to make a wonderful mom!”
- “I had so much fun shopping for this little gift. Love your nursery theme! (Hint, hint.)”
- “All the best to you and as you wait for Baby’s big debut! I hope you can use this gift toward something she’ll need.”
Writing tip: If the shower takes place before the baby arrives, consider making a list with a title like, “I hope the baby inherits your…” The items might range from “beautiful green eyes” to “wicked sense of humor” to “Jayhawk pride.”
There’s nothing wrong with a short, sweet “congratulations” or “happy for you” message—especially when the card’s printed sentiment has already expressed most or all of what you wanted to say. Here are some ideas for making your congratulations personal and memorable.
- “So happy for you two! That’s going to be one lucky baby.”
- “Ahhh! Freaking out over here. Congratulations, you guys!”
- “You two deserve every bit of happiness this baby is going to bring you.”
- “So many happy and wonder-filled times ahead for you…congratulations.”
- “Warmest congratulations on the birth of your sweet baby girl!”
- “Love just got real. So very excited for you.”
- “Welcome to the world, little one! So thrilled that you’re here!”
- “I’m really looking forward to being a part of Baby’s life as grows.”
- “What a very lucky baby. Congratulations!”
- “Can’t wait to see that sweet little smile.”
- “I’m so thrilled for you and so happy, too, that our little ones are close in age. I hope they have as much fun together as we did growing up. Cousins are the best!”
- “I can’t wait to help you with the baby. If you need anything at all, just text me!”
- “You two are going to make such amazing parents.”
- “We can’t wait to see the many ways God blesses you with this little one.”
Writing tip: On a baby card, you can direct your message to the parent(s), to the whole family or even to the baby. (Yes, really!) Choose whom you really want to talk to, and let it shape what you write.
More than one bundle of joy? Break out your math skills and send some happy wishes times two…or three…or more!
- “So glad to hear about the safe, healthy delivery of , and ! How wonderful to see you so blessed!”
- “A double-dose of love! What could be better?”
- “Woo-hoo times two!”
- “Good things come in threes!”
- “Born with a buddy—how fun is that? Congratulations!”
- “Can’t wait to help with counting all those fingers and toes.”
- “A and a . How perfect! Wait—you did know there were going to be two, right?”
- “Double-cuteness runs in our family. Congratulations on keeping the tradition going!”
Writing tip: There will usually be a limited selection of cards available for twin births and very few for multiples beyond two. Don’t feel tied down to those choices, though. Many general baby congratulations cards will work perfectly well for twins, triplets and beyond—especially after you personalize it with your own message.
With adoption, the way the child becomes part of the family may be different, but the joy is the same, and the warm words and wishes you send to congratulate them will be much the same, too.
- “This precious little boy was meant for you and you for him. Warmest congratulations to your beautiful family.”
- “You’re going to make your little girl’s life so, so good. She is lucky to have you.”
- “So proud of you two for making this baby’s life a good one, and so happy for you and all the wonder that’s coming your way. Congratulations!”
- “I love seeing your dream come true like this. She was definitely worth the wait!”
Writing tip: In adoption congrats messages, remember to steer clear of references to giving birth or to baby inheriting the mom’s eyes or the dad’s long legs. If the couple is adopting a toddler or older child, consider bypassing the baby cards and going for a general congratulations or a beautiful blank card you know they would love.
When the joy of welcoming a new arrival is accompanied by health issues for the mother or baby, or other difficult circumstances, it’s still appropriate to respond with warm, joyful congratulations. Rather than the lighthearted sweetness of many baby sentiments, these messages should tend more toward straightforward warmth, caring and optimism.
- “So thankful your baby is here.”
- “Sending our congratulations on the birth of your baby boy, and keeping the whole family in our thoughts and prayers as he undergoes surgery.”
- “Your precious girl is so beautiful. And she’s going to bless you in ways none of us can even imagine.”
- “A warm, happy welcome to Baby and lots of love and healing thoughts to Mom!”
- “Congratulations! Wish you could spend these early weeks getting to know Baby at home, but it’s good to know he’s getting the loving care he needs at the hospital.”
- “Welcome to the new bright spot of so many lives!”
- “Sending you happy and hopeful thoughts for your lives together.”
- “Babies bring hope and happiness to our whole world. I’m thinking the best thoughts for you all.”
Writing tip: Your message to new parents facing difficult situations need not address any specifics. Your words do carry the power of restoring feelings of hope for parents struggling with uncertainty; don’t hesitate to share thoughts of optimism, faith and confidence.
A warm closing before your signature is like the bow on top! Choose one of ours, or come up with one of your own.
- With love,
- Lots of love,
- Love always,
- Much love to you,
- All my/our love,
- Love you,
- Love and cuddles,
- Hugs and kisses,
- All the best,
- God bless,
- Sweet dreams,
- Happy snuggling,
- Over the moon,
- Tickled pink,
- So thrilled,
- Wishing you sweet times,
- Rock-a-bye and rock on,
Writing tip: Why not add a quote? You can draw baby and parenting quotations from children’s books, poetry, Scripture, songs, movie dialogue, Pinterest and more. A quote can be included in the body of your written message, or you can write the quote separately on the inside left of the card. (Typically, you will end up signing your name on the inside right.)