by Peggie Minard (Fresno, Texas)
In the Name of Jesus, I have been through many trials and tribulations. In each situation many thorns were thrown in. I forgive all the people that have hurt me in my life. I forgive them with all my heart in the name of Lord Jesus Christ. Also, I forgive myself for complaining and I ask for God ‘ forgiveness. I pray for God’s love and happiness. Amen and Amen
I pray that my Lord Jesus Christ will heal my great granddaughter and that the cyst on her forehead disappear forever and never come back. I pray for God’s perfect intervention for my four month old great, granddaughter in the Name of Jesus Christ. In faith and belief I know that my God is listening and heals her immediately. Amen and Amen .
I pray that my other great granddaughter is return to us in good spirit, peace and unharmed in any way. I pray that my God touches her father and let him know how he took her was wrong. I that he comes back and talk with my granddaughter and work out a reasonable solution that is fair for both of them in the Name of my Lord Jesus and Savior. Amen and Amen
My prayer is also to my other two granddaughters and grandsons that they are protected from the evils of the world. I pray that they are all blessed with good health, common sense, great financial blessing and long happy lives in the name of Lord Jesus Christ. Amen and Amen
I have done all that I can in Jesus’ name and I am depending on God to carry through. Amen
Return to 7 Daily Prayers to Get You Through The Week
Prayers for my Family
Father God, in the sweet name of Jesus; in the presence of The Father, The Son and by the Power of the Holy Spirit, I bring my children and grandchildren before your throne, again, today.
1) I praise you and thank you that each one has received Jesus as their Lord and Savior. May they continually grasp and understand how far, how wide and how deep is the love that caused you to give Your ONLY Son for them.
2) I pray that again today, they will each commit their lives to Christ and be filled with the Holy Spirit in a fresh way. May they recognize Jesus is the name above all names, Lord of all. I pray that they will trust HIM ALONE and not lean to our own understanding.
Eph 5:18 1:23 4:13
3) That they know YOU Intimately Your Names; Your Word; Your Will; Your Heart
4) They will take time today to Pray and Praise You and be always going to new levels in BOTH.
5) That each one KNOWS WHO WE ARE IN CHRIST! I pray Lord, that each one of of my children and grandchildren is securely ROOTED in our identity in YOU—Not accomplishments, people, possessions, titles—Just YOU. I pray that our security rest in YOU ALONE. In the good times and in the hard times. Give us Christ centered confidence and worth. Give us your mind Lord. Your mind is clear. Your mind is focused. Your mind is filled with things that are good, lovely, faith fixed.
6) They will be Protected from the evil one, satan, by the BLOOD OF JESUS. We have HIS Power of Attorney. We have HIS NAME! Bind the enemy from my family Lord. Guard us from his schemes and lies. Guard their thoughts and minds from falling for his JUNK!
1 John 4:4
7) Receive YOUR LOVE as MORE THAN ENOUGH–the LOVE of the Father—A love that NO MAN OR WOMAN can give. I pray that my children have the assurance of your great LOVE Lord. Over and above, far exceeding any human love that I or their Dad can provide. Your love is extravagant, unconditional, and unbreakable. “Father” them Lord, by your Holy Spirit. Let each one sense your ARMS OF LOVE every minute of every day.
1 John 3:1
8) Above all things I pray that my children and grandchildren Love the WORD of God. I pray that my family possess an increasing, unquenchable love for your Word Lord. That we will treasure your Word in our Hearts. That your Word matters more than success, more than favor, more than comfort, more than reputation. More. Teach us to hide your Word deep in our hearts and KNOW WHAT YOU SAY ABOUT ANYTHING AND EVERTHING so that when the enemy whispers his lies in our ears, we will hear your voice saying THIS IS THE WAY—WALK HERE!!!
Ps 119:127-30 159-162
9) I pray today that EACH OF US will Hate SIN and Love holiness, righteousness and press daily for Spirit Filled Living—Love, Joy, Peace, Patience, Gentleness, Self-Control, Patience, Kindness, Gentleness. Giving one another the grace that you have extended to each of us.
Ps 119:9, 11, 12
2 Tim 2:22
10) Each one will Grow Daily in Maturity in YOU. I pray that my family will be built on the foundation of Jesus, and grow in grace—always sensing your presence. Build us u Lord, in love, faith, spiritual strength, and thankfulness
In Jesus Priceless name and for His Glory.
If you prayed this along with me, let me know and I will stand in agreement with you today. We need one another.
Saint Ann, you know my concerns as a parent and/or grandparent. So many dangers threaten young people today. Will those children I love get a good education? Will they find fulfilling jobs? Will they follow the ways of your Grandson?
Because I am worried about the future of my children and/or grandchildren, I entrust them to you, Saint Ann. Take good care of them. Keep them healthy and always on the right path, faithful to God’s commandments and love. If they have strayed from His teachings and Church, please help them to return.
Do for them what you did so well for your daughter, Mary. Teach them how to find true happiness in loving the Lord and their neighbor.
My hope and prayer is based on the goodness of God. I trust in Him to protect my children and/or grandchildren whom I love more than myself. Please intercede for them and for all the children of the world.
Several years ago, I found a precious letter in my family’s archives. My great-grandfather in Poland wrote to my grandfather, who had immigrated to America. One line in the letter struck me with both comfort and conviction: “I faithfully pray for you, for your children, and for your future generations.”
I am one of those grandchildren. Before I was born, my great-grandfather prayed for me from halfway around the world. That comforts me.
I was also convicted by my great-grandfather’s letter. How do my prayers shape my twelve grandchildren’s lives? How can I learn to pray effectively for them?
Photo courtesy: ©Thinkstock/Halfpoint