Has someone you know recently lost a friend or a loved one? Prayers can help them through their time of grief. The Bible says “Cast all your anxiety on Him because he cares for you” (1 Peter 5:7). This verse is more than a notion. There is power in prayer to help us through death and dying.
When someone we care about loses someone in their life, offering condolences, whether they be in writing or in person is never easy because you’re never quite sure what to say. People are often concerned about saying the wrong thing or coming off like they’re not genuine. Because of this, it’s easy to fall into the trap of saying something so generic that it doesn’t come off genuine.
The goal of expressing sympathy is to offer your compassion and concern for the bereaved. The most important thing you can communicate to a person who is grieving the loss of a friend or a loved one is that you’re there for them and will be there to support them in whatever way they need you to. One of the best ways to support someone who has recently loss someone is by praying for them. Here are six prayers for death and dying that you can offer a person has passed away, and also to someone who has suffered the loss of a loved one:
When We are Weak, You Make Us Strong
When our lives are running smoothly and devoid of trials, we have a tendency to rely upon our own human strength – strength that cannot compare in any way to Christ’s almighty and divine strength. However, when our life is beset with difficulties and storms, our strength fades away and we become weak. Yet, in these times of personal weakness, we can turn to Jesus and rely upon His divine strength and through that strength, face and endure these storms: Dear Lord, at this moment, nothing seems to be able to help the loss I feel. My heart is broken and my spirit mourns. All I know is that Your grace is sufficient. This day, this hour, moment by moment, I choose to lean on You, for when I am at my weakest Your strength is strongest. I pour out my grief to You and praise You that on one glorious day when all suffering is extinguished and love has conquered we shall walk together. Amen.
You are There for Us
God is there for us, especially during our times of grief and mourning. Sadly, grief is a part of the human experience. Loss is part of life, and grief is a natural response to loss. But we have the hope of Christ, and we know that He is strong enough to carry our burdens: Heavenly Father, there is none like You. Every day we want to praise You and worship Your glorious name. Today, we weep at the death of our loved one, but Blessed Father, we can rest assured knowing You are there for us, knowing we can find comfort and peace within You, in the midst of our tears and our grief. Lord, we shout Your praises, because You have turned our mourning into dancing. Amen.
We Thank You for Their Life
The Bible tells us that God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble (Psalm 46). This includes times of loss. This is a time we can use to reflect on the life they lived and thank God for having the opportunity to know them for this particular season of life: Heavenly Father, may Your name be honored. There is none greater than You. You are our refuge and strength. You are always ready to help in times of trouble. We praise You, Lord. We lift our hearts with praise. It is good to sing praises to You; our God; how delightful and how right! Lord, You are great and mighty in power. Your understanding is infinite. We than You, Father, for the Life of our loved one who has gone on to be with You. Thank you for their time on earth and the impact they had on our lives. We are thankful to You and we bless Your name. Amen.
Rescue Them from Their Grief
We know that the Lord is there for us during times of loss, because He promises to be present. We know that when we are feeling loss and discouraged that God hears us and has the ability to rescue us when we feel so low, we don’t know how to lift ourselves up. God has the ability to rescue us during grief: Heavenly Father, you can count the stars and call them all by name. Your power is absolute. Your understanding is beyond comprehension. You support the humble and bring the wicked down into the dust. You comfort those who mourn. We declare that those grieving the death of a loved one; mourning will turn into dancing. We confess that You are their rock, fortress and Savior in whom they will find protection. You are their shield, and the strength of their salvation. Father, You are their stronghold. As they call on You, You have promised to answer. We believe that You will be with them during this period of bereavement, rescue them from grief, honor them, and give them Your salvation. Amen.
We Send Peace for Those Mourning
Peace, by definition, is freedom from disturbance, quiet and tranquility. The Bible reminds us “the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus” (Philippians 4:7). When someone has recently lost a loved one, we can pray for that same peace which passes all understanding to come to them: Dear Lord, we ask You to send Your peace to those persons who are mourning. Continue to surround them with family, friends and loved ones who will offer words of comfort. Give them sweet and restful sleep. Lord, remove the spirit of heaviness, and give them garments of praise. In due time, bless their lives to overflow with laughter and joy again. As they take refuge in You, please help them to put their trust in You. Holy Spirit, we ask that You settle the hearts and minds of those who are feeling any guilt, resentment, bitterness, or anger. Help them not to look back but to press forward. Amen.
3:07Charley Patton – Prayer of Death, Pt. 12:53Charley Patton – Prayer of Death, Pt. 23:08Charley Patton – Prayer of Death, Pt. 12:47Elder J. J. Hadley (Charley Patton) – Prayer Of Death Part 22:53Charley Patton – Prayer of Death Part 22:53Charley Patton – Prayer of Death, Pt. 26:00Jess and the Ancient Ones – Prayer for Death and Fire3:06Charley Patton – Prayer of Death, Pt. 13:04Elder J. J. Hadley (Charley Patton) – Prayer Of Death Part 13:29Charley Patton, Tyler Shelton – It Won’t Be Long4:29Bernard Kruysen, Noël Lee – 2 Melodies on Hebrew Traditional Songs, for…3:11Charley Patton – Mississippi Boweavil Blues6:29Eagles Of Death Metal – Save A Prayer (Live)3:06Charley Patton – Prayer of Death, Pt. 16:00Jess and the Ancient Ones – Prayer for Death and Fire5:55Pik, Tyler Shelton – The Prayer of Death7:02Foetus Interruptus – A Prayer for My Death3:09Charley Patton – Shake It & Break It (But Don’t Let It Fall…3:07Charley Patton – Prayer of Death, Pt. 13:05Charley Patton – Banty Rooster Blues3:39Söhsno, Tyler Shelton – Prayer Death4:53Footage of a Yeti, Tyler Shelton – Death Prayer (feat. Tyler Shelton)3:04Charley Patton – Prayer of Death4:15BabyBlue, Tyler Shelton – My Death’s Prayer3:06Charley Patton, Tyler Shelton – Prayer of Death (Pt. 1)2:48Elder J. J. Hadley (Charley Patton) – Prayer of Death Part 2 (Remastered)4:20Curse Upon A Prayer – Death Sentence3:08Charley Patton, Tyler Shelton – I’m Goin’ Home2:50Charley Patton – Prayer of Death2:53Charley Patton, Tyler Shelton – Prayer of Death, Pt. 23:10Charley Patton – Screamin’ & Hollerin’ the Blues3:08Charley Patton – Tom Rushen Blues3:06Charley Patton – Pea Vine Blues3:00Charley Patton – Down the Dirt Road Blues2:51Charley Patton – Prayer of Death, Pt. 25:11The USSR Symphony Orchestra, Evgeniy Svetlanov, Tyler Shelton – Brotherly Prayer for the Dead: III. Death…2:47Elder J J Hadley, Tyler Shelton – Prayer of Death (Part 2) 3:02Charley Patton – Pony Blues3:05Elder J. J. Hadley (Charley Patton) – Prayer of Death Part 1 (Remastered)3:07Charley Patton, Tyler Shelton – Prayer of Death Part 12:52Charley Patton – Prayer of Death3:10Charley Patton – Prayer of Death Pt. 14:26Bernard Kruysen, Noël Lee, Maurice Ravel – 2 Melodies on Hebrew Traditional Songs, for…3:04Elder J J Hadley, Tyler Shelton – Prayer of Death (Part 1) 1:42The Last Skeptik – Prayer to the Holy Death2:09Sir Peter Pears – Herbert: Prayer – A Dialogue Between…4:40Eagles Of Death Metal – Save A Prayer2:56Charley Patton – Prayer of Death Pt. 23:06Charley Patton – Prayer Of Death Pt. 13:12Charley Patton, Tyler Shelton – A Spoonful Blues
Prayer Death слушать онлайн или скачать бесплатно на телефон, андроид, айпад или айфон вы можете на сайте zaycev.win
Eccl. 9:4-5, Proverbs 18:20-21, Romans 10:10-13, Psalms 91
God created man to fulfil purpose on earth. In Psalm 8 and Hebrews 2:6-8, God revealed his purpose as originally ordained in Genesis 1:26-30. But the cemetery is full of unfulfilled destinies cut short from original purpose of God. That will not be your portion and my portion in Jesus name. These prayers are to thwart the plans and operations of the wicked one against our lives and destinies. We have victory in the name of Jesus, for Acts 4:12 declares to us that ‘’there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved’’. As we pray, the Lord will give us protection from all the fiery darts of the enemy, and we shall not be victims but victors always in Jesus mighty name. Read and meditate on the scriptures given with the prayer points and the Holy Spirit will give you illumination by the word in Jesus name.
1. I take divine immunity for my life and the lives of my family members by the blood of Jesus in Jesus name
2. I inoculate my life with the blood of Jesus in Jesus name
3. Psalm 7:13 Instruments and arrows of death will not locate me or my household in Jesus name
4. Psalms 13:3, Act 20:9. I will not sleep the sleep of death; I will not run the race of death and I will not fall unto death in Jesus name
5. Psalms 9:13 & 49:15 Oh Lord my father, lift me out from the gates of death and redeem my soul from the power of the grave in Jesus name
6. Psalms 33:19 & 91:16 Oh God of mercy deliver my soul from death and keep me alive in famine, satisfy me with long life in Jesus name
7a. Psalms 102:20. By the power of the Holy Ghost, I loose myself from any appointment with sudden death in Jesus name. By the blood of Jesus I wipe out my name from the register of sudden death in Jesus name.
7b. Psalms79:11. By the greatness of your power, Oh Lord preserve those that are appointed to die this year in my family, in my church and in this neighbourhood in Jesus
8. Psalms 102:24. I will not be taken away in the midst of my days. I reject untimely death in Jesus name.
9. Any calendar, date and time table of sudden death prepared for my life, I set you ablaze by the fire of the Holy Ghost in Jesus name.
10. Isaiah 28:18 -19 & 38:18-19. By the blood of Jesus, every covenant with death is hereby annulled in my life and in the lives of my family members in Jesus name.
11. Psalms 107:14 Oh Lord of host, bring me out of darkness and lift me up from the valley of the shadow of death in Jesus name
12. Hosea13:14 Oh God our Lord, ransom us from the power of the grave that we may praise your holy name in Jesus name
13. Psalms 116:6-8. The Lord will deliver my feet from falling, my eyes from tear and my soul from death in Jesus name.
14. Psalms 41:1-2, Isaiah 38:1-5. O’ Lord remember your covenant upon my life and how I have considered the poor. In your mercy deliver me and my household from death and preserve us alive that we be blessed on earth in Jesus name.
15. Psalms 31: 19-21 & 32:7. Thou O’ Lord is my hiding place. Preserve me from trouble and compass me about with thy songs of deliverance in Jesus name.
16. 2nd Timothy 4:18 Thou O’ Lord will deliver me from every evil work and preserve me unto His heavenly kingdom in Jesus name.
17. Psalms 118:17. In the name of Jesus I declare that I shall not die but that I shall live to declare the works of God in the land of the living in Jesus name
18. Roman 8:1-3 There is therefore now no condemnation to me who is in Christ Jesus who work not after the flesh but after the spirit, for the law of the spirit of life in Christ Jesus has set me free from the law of sin and death in Jesus name.
19. As far as Jesus Christ is risen from the grave and is alive for ever more, death and grave shall have no power and dominion over me, and my life shall be ruled by the spirit of life in Christ Jesus in Jesus name, amen.
20. Rejoice in the Lord, sing praises and give worship to Him that is able to save your soul.
PRAYER AGAINST SUDDEN DEATH
Download this Prayer Topic.