Find True Lost Love Life Partner prayer, Love is the essence of life. You need love to lead your life. Without love, life is meaningless. Everyone wants a relationship where he can find the correct partner. Such relationships are with soul mates. Each one of us needs a soul mate in our lives, which will be with us through all ups and downs. We need someone, who will be our inspiration to live.
Find True Lost Love Life Partner prayer
You need a support system in human form to be with you all the while. This person keeps you alive. He makes you happy in the saddest hours. He cheers you up, when you are unhappy. He encourages you, when the world seems to be against you. We all need someone close to us. We can share our heart out with this person.
Pray to God to send that special person in your life. Pray to Him to make it quick and you could encounter your love soon. Read the prayer to find true love below and invite that special person to your life.
Thank you for everything you have given me. I am happy only because of your mercy and blessings. Today I would like to request you for something very special. Please send my life partner to my life. Send the person, who you have created for me on this earth. I want to forget all my grief, loss and pain with my life partner. I need someone to share my anxiety. I feel desperate at times, and need someone, who I can settle down with. Send someone who can soothe the soreness of my heart. Send someone who can heal me from inside. Help me restore my faith in love once over again. End the separation of me and my love partner. Please start the process of uniting me with my partner. Amen!”
Find True Lost Love Life Partner prayer
This prayer will invite your life partner to your life. The gap between you and your life partner will be shortening. You will get closer to your life partner. God has created someone for you. He is your soul mate. This prayer will bring your soul mate to your life. You will encounter your life partner, and things will soon start between you two. Prayers have a lot of power in it. When you utter prayers, you send vibration, generated from your within, to the cosmos. The cosmic energy plays an important role in making your dreams come true. The cosmic particles conspire to give you whatever you pray.
Read the following prayer to find a life partner and get a life partner, who you truly deserve.
I am reading this in the purest heart. My intentions are pure and clear. I need your guidance and help to reach my most perfect life partner. Time has come that I meet someone who enhances me and my being. I need someone who cherishes me, respects me and feels proud to be with me. I need someone who completes me. I have opened my heart to invite him to my life. Guide my life partner to find me. He is also wondering somewhere in the universe. He is also in search of me. Give him directions to reach me. Connect our paths. Let us encounter each other in the most special way. My heart is pure and I am open to embrace my life partner with lots of love.”
Find True Lost Love Life Partner prayer
Your life partner is around you. He is also in search of you. Two souls, who are made for each other, cannot remain away from each other for long. They are bound to unite. They are made to unite. They have been created by God to unite. Read the prayers everyday to get quickest results.
Our heart is full of love for the person we have invited. In this phase of life, we tend to lead a haphazard life. We forget many things, and eventually lose many things. Know the prayer to find lost things. This prayer will keep you closer to your belongings. You will be rightfully responsible to take care of your possessions. Read prayers and request God to save your hard earned belongings.
I thank you each day for the things you have given me in life. I am glad that you have given me so many things without my request. I express my deepest humility towards you, and pray to you to give me a more responsible shoulder. Make me responsible enough to keep guard of my belongings. I have unfortunately lost ______ and this has created a big trouble in my life. I request you to give me the ability to find the lost thing and restore it.”
Find True Lost Love Life Partner prayer
Believe in prayers. Prayers work as per science. The universe around you is full of energy. When you utter prayer, your body generates vibrations, which are passed on to these energy particles. The universe communicates your wish and makes it possible. It gives your desires a shape. We need a loving husband/wife to live our life happily, and most importantly – respectfully. If you have a failed marriage, or you are yet to be married, the cruel society around you makes your life hell. They make you suffer every day. You need a loving husband/wife, who will keep you happy. Read the prayer to find a loving husband/wife and lead a wonderful life. Read this powerful prayer below:
You are the creator of this universe. You have created each one of us. Your society has its own rule, which asks me to get married at my age. I pray to you to give me a loving husband/wife. An unsuccessful marriage will open doors to hell in my life time. People who I live with will make me die every day. Only a supportive and loving life partner can give me a happy and prestigious life. I promise you to keep my husband/wife happy and content. I will do everything possible to keep him happy, and support him in his good/bad days.”
I vividly remember sitting in my college dorm one afternoon, struggling with some major questions about my love life. I needed direction about a relationship that I was involved in, and I needed someone to talk to.
So–I decided to sit down and journal, as a way to write out my thoughts and prayers to God. But as I sat down to write down my concerns, something inside of me hesitated to keep going.
For some reason, I had the impression that my love life was something that was too “petty” or “insignificant” to pray about. It’s not that I thought God didn’t care–it’s more that I convinced myself that there were far more important things to be talking to Him about than my love life; that somehow, talking to God about love wasn’t an important thing.
As I recall the hesitation I experienced that night, it saddens me. Now that I am married, looking back I wish I could have only known back then the significance of finding the right relationship–and the impact it would have on my life’s story.
Our desire for love can be so consuming. If I would have known then the things I know now, I would have spent countless hours in prayer, talking to God about this most significant portion of my life–rather than wasting countless hours worrying, analyzing, and confused.
Now that I’m on this side of the picture–here’s how I wish I would have prayed:
1. For Trust: I remember feeling so much pressure when it came to finding love. Searching for the right person to date– much less MARRY– felt like a needle-in-a-haystack”. It was a huge task, which at the time felt so overwhelming. How would I know? What would be the signs? What if I chose the wrong person? What if I messed it up? The best way to start praying for your love life–is to ask God to increase your trust. Trust requires a shift in perspective–that allows God to carry the burden of the what-ifs and the unknowns. I would have prayed for more trust, freeing me to enjoy life rather than simply trying to figure it out. Trust to believe that His plans for my life would be far, far, better than anything I could have come up with myself. Because in the end–they really were.
2. For Healing: I never realized how much work I had left to do before I got married–nor the work it would require after. The work I’m talking about is the work of healing. Insecurities, fears, anger, selfishness, and pride. The list goes on and on. It was a healing that needed to take place in my actions and reactions to the world around me–and penetrate all the way into my heart. If I could go back, I would have prayed for more healing during my time as a single woman. Healing from sin, from struggles, and from temptations. I’m thankful for the work God has done in my life since that time, but I wish I could have been aware of all that He could have done through me if I had been willing to be refined. Believe it or not, this healing has been a crucial component to creating a strong and healthy relationship with my husband today. And each step closer to wholeness in Christ-is a step in bettering my relationship with the love of my life.
3. For Wisdom: I think I took a passive approach when it came to love and dating relationships during my time as a single. Sometimes, I would just assume that “whatever happened” was part of God’s plan. If the doors were opened, I walked through them. If they were closed- I assumed they were closed for a reason. While I believe this to be true in some instances- I failed to realize that God grants wisdom to those who ask for it. Wisdom to make good choices, to see right from wrong, and to live a life of responsibility. I would have asked for wisdom to walk away from the open-doors that were harmful, and wisdom to be patient on the ones that seemed to be closed. As you pray for love, ask God for wisdom- and then listen to what He says.
4. For Fulfillment: When you are filled to the brim, it overflows into the lives of those around you. When you’re not, you seek fulfillment from those around you. So many times we wait for a relationship to fill us up- not realizing that it actually can’t. Rather than live in my preoccupation of the holes in my life–I would have asked God for fulfillment and joy during those difficult seasons. I would prayed for God Himself to fill me up rather than ask Him to give me things to fill me with. It’s a lesson I know now, that wish I would have learned sooner. Because no matter what your relationship status–true fulfillment comes from One place alone.
5. For Love: One way I would have prayed differently, is that I would have asked God for more of His love in my life. I wanted so much to experience the love between a man and a woman- but looking back, I don’t think I actually knew what that looked like. I would have prayed for more of God’s love in my life- because within that experience, I would have learned what it means to be truly loved. When you get a glimpse of God’s love in your life- you begin to recognize it in the people around you. I would have been saved from so much heartache and pain if I could have understood what real love actually looked like and learned to give and receive that kind of love- the sacrificial, servant-hearted, selfless love of Jesus Christ.
When it comes to pouring your heart out to the Father in prayer- there is nothing too small for His reach. We’re invited to talk to Him about every little detail of our lives and of our love lives. He wants to hear, to listen, and to give us the desires of our heart.
But more so, prayer is for us. Because as much as He longs to give us the desires of our hearts–more so, He longs to change our hearts. To make our hearts bigger, wiser, stronger. To make them more trusting, more peaceful, and most of all–more like His.
Debra Fileta is a Professional Counselor, national speaker, and author of the book True Love Dates: Your Indispensable Guide to Finding the Love of Your Life. You may also recognize her voice from her 100+ articles at Relevant Magazine or Crosswalk.com! She’s also the creator of this True Love Dates Blog, where she writes candidly about dating, relationships, and how to find true love! Connect with her on Facebook or Twitter!
1. The #1 Mistake singles reported making last year was not taking a risk to start a relationship! Why do Christians tend to be so passive when it comes to relationships? Join hundreds of other singles and take a course that will teach you the top lessons I’ve learned in my career as a Relationship Counselor, and totally change your love-life in 21 Days! Learn more: 21-Day Program to Jump Start Your Love-Life!
2. There is both psychology and spirituality behind the kind of people we attract as well as who we’re drawn to. Want to know how to attract and keep the right relationship? Check out my book True Love Dates: Your Indispensable Guide to Finding the Love of Your Life! Plus, read the Top 25 Dating Questions of All-Time answered in Section 4!!
Dear God, Loving Essence of all there is.
Please fill me with your sacred presence.
I ask for your Love and Guidance And for your blessings
As I explore the deep reaches of my heart I ask for you assistance,
In releasing that which stands in the way of true love.
My heart is pure; my intentions clear.
please bring to me my most perfect partner.
I seek a partner who enhances me by his/her very being.
who brings more love, joy, peace and prosperity to my life,
Who I can love fully and who can fully receive my love,
Who loves, honors and cherishes me completely, and always.
May my heart be open and my head be clear.
May my life be ready to welcome True love.
May I be always embraced in a circle of your love and uplifted by your grace.