Heavenly Father, I whisper now, before my King, to guide and protect the sunshine of my world – my niece.
I pray you never let her forget her worth and she never loses that contagious smile of hers.
I pray she never runs out of dreams, or the energy and confidence to chase them.
Fill her soul with warmth, laughter and grace; Lift her up with your spirit and let your light shine through her. Keep her innocent, but powerful. Give her intelligence, without ignorance.
I pray she knows she is never alone; That no matter how she feels, God and Auntie are always on her side. Teach her no path she will ever walk on, is meant to walk alone.
I pray she finds herself young, and remains true to herself. But, I also pray that she is never afraid to grow.
Keep her innocent, but insightful. Give her intelligence, without ignorance.
Give her the confidence I never had, and a heart as golden as Yours.
Lord, I pray she never runs out of hugs, prayers and smiles to give – and she never loses the desire to share them with the world around her.
I pray she learns to love, and love hard; That no tribulation, bully or boy will ever change this.
I pray she always treats the world as her playground. I pray she never forgets how to be silly.
May the rode rise to meet her, may the wind always be at her back, may the sun always shine on her face, and may the rains fall softly upon her fields.
May she always remember how blessed she really is.
I pray when she makes a mistake, she doesn’t look back on it too long. Mistakes are a lesson of wisdom.
I pray she never holds grudges – to herself or others – and she never stops loving as much as her heart can love.
I pray she gains the strength to always do the right thing. I pray that if she does the wrong thing, she grows from it.
Give her desires for love, peace and tranquillity – and fight off desires of greed, envy or anger.
May she always remember to enjoy the little things – and may she always know that one day, they will be big things that matter most.
I pray you guide her.
I pray you protect her.
And, I pray she has a heart like her mother’s.
May she always find comfort in Your word.
In Your loving name, Amen.
These Prayer Niece poems are examples of Niece poems about Prayer. These are the best examples of Niece Prayer poems written by international poets.
A Mothers Prayer, Forever Young by Post Skriqt
I love you I love you, I could never say it enough. I love you I love you, may you never grow old because additional years...Read More
| Monorhyme |
Categories: age, child, love, niece,
I Miss My Mama by Eileen Manassian
I miss my Mama She left me too soon I still see her in dreams And even then I wonder "Mama, are you going to leave me again?" Everything she...Read More
| Free verse |
Categories: niece, death, hope, mother daughter,
We are at the end of the year prayer season. The end of the year is really a thanksgiving period. All manner of feasts are organized to celebrate the euphoria of another year that ends. That is why I like the book of Esther in the Holy Bible. There was a feast that lasted six months or 180 days organized by king Ahasuerus of Persia.
At that feast, God turned the table, and a divine vacancy was created for a Jewish orphan maiden to become queen. That promotion led to other promotions for God’s people (Mordecai), and demotion for the the enemies of the Jews (Haman and friends).
We are spiritual Jews too through Abraham Galatians 3:6-7: “Even as Abraham believed God, and it was accounted to him for righteousness. Know ye therefore that they which are of faith, the same are the children of Abraham.” Just as Mordecai was a seed of the Jew, so are we too!
The prayers you are going to pray below, shall open the floodgate of favour and promotions for you, it shall also lead to many positive changes of history for you next year 2010. You will become history changer in 2010, God will make you a world changer in 2010, in the name of Jesus!
As the Christmas feasting goes on, you can activate divine favour that triggers astonishing elevations for your life through these dangerous prayer points. I advise that you couple these turn-around Esther payers with a 3-day Esther Dry fast, amazing results await your obedience:
- Let my enemies make mistake that would catapult me to the palace of my destiny, in the name of Jesus.
- Every Vashti sitting upon my throne, be unseated by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Divine ushers of perfection, usher me to my throne this month, in the name of Jesus.
- Arrows of contempt and wrath fired against my rising stardom, BACKFIRE!!! in the name of Jesus.
- Every Vashti wrongly occupying my royal estate, be flushed out now! in the name of Jesus.
- My royal estate, locate me by fire! in the name of Jesus.
- Thou power of divine favour, trigger a vacuum and provoke a need for my promotion to the palace of my destiny, in the name of Jesus.
- From the queue of those seeking Your favour, O God arise and promote me speedily by your loving-kindness, in the name of Jesus.
- That best and special position that God wants me to be, I claim you by fire! in the name of Jesus.
- I obtain grace and favour from the King of Kings and Lord of lords to ascend my throne of destiny, in the name of Jesus.
- My royal crown of destiny, locate my head now and set me apart from the multitude this year, in the name of Jesus.
- Power of dark conspiracy plotting against my turn-around breakthrough, be exposed and receive the judgment of fire!!! in the name of Jesus.
- The royal feast that would herald my promotion to the palace of my destiny, I declare you open, BEGIN NOW!!! in the name of Jesus.
- Ancestral strongman assigned to perpetuate my enslavement, I hang you with the gallows of fire!!! in the name of Jesus.
- Thou power of generational hatred against my life and family, DIE! DIE!! DIE!!! in the name of Jesus.
- Every modern Amalekite assigned to kill me before my enthronement, hear the word of the Lord: DIE!!! in the name of Jesus.
- Every descendant of Agag, assigned to cut me off before reaching the palace of my destiny, your time is up! DIE! in the name of Jesus.
- Every earthly power in charge of my favour and promotion, I withdraw your peace, I withdraw sleep, I plague you with insomnia, until you favour and promote me, in the name of Jesus.
- In this season of favour, O God arise and turn the tables against my haters, in the name of Jesus.
- Every gallows prepared for me, hear the word of the Lord: HANG YOUR OWNERS!!! in the name of Jesus.
- Every competition sponsored to outshine my stardom this season, PALE INTO OBSCURITY!!! in the name of Jesus.
Give thanks to the Lord for these revelatory prayers that will lead to your elevation. Appreciate Him for His uncommon favour this season.
There are minimum 40 prayer points in the 9 chapters of the book of Esther. Meditate on those chapters and ask the Holy Ghost to show you the rest that are necessary for your promotion and enthronement in the palace of your own destiny this season, in Jesus name. You must not enter January as a slave, your royal redemption and priesthood must shine forth with glory in the name of Jesus. Amen.
Ross Gay was born on August 1, 1974 in Youngstown, Ohio. He received a BA in English/Art from Lafayette College, an MFA in Poetry from Sarah Lawrence College, and a PhD in English from Temple University.
He is the author of three collections of poetry: Catalog of Unabashed Gratitude (University of Pittsburgh Press, 2015), winner of the National Book Critics Circle Award and the Kingsley Tufts Award, Bringing the Shovel Down (University of Pittsburgh Press, 2011), and Against Which (Cavankerry Press, 2006).
Gay is a founding editor, with Karissa Chen and Patrick Rosal, of the online sports magazine Some Call it Ballin’, and an editor of the chapbook presses Q Avenue and Ledge Mule Press.
His honors include fellowships from Cave Canem, the Bread Loaf Writer’s Conference, and the Guggenheim Foundation.
He currently teaches at Indiana University and in Drew University’s Low-Residency MFA program in Poetry and Poetry in Translation.
Catalog of Unabashed Gratitude (University of Pittsburgh Press, 2015)
Bringing the Shovel Down (University of Pittsburgh Press, 2011)
Against Which (Cavankerry Press, 2006).