Enjoy reading and share 4 famous quotes about May God Heal You with everyone.
“Do not be surprised if you fall every day and do not surrender. Stand your ground bravely and you may be sure that your guardian angel will respect your endurance. A fresh, warm wound is easier to heal than those that are old, neglected, and festering, and that need extensive treatment, surgery, bandaging and cauterization. Long neglect can render many of them incurable. However, all things are possible with God”
— John Climacus —
Quotes About Happier
“Of old when folk lay sick and sorely tried The doctors gave them physic, and they died. But heres a happier age: for” — Hilaire Belloc
Quotes About Turning 61
“From the industrys point of view, the problem is not that coal companies blast the top off mountains, turning the area into a” — Jeff Goodell
Quotes About Courageous Decisions
“If she was making the right and courageous decisions, he thought, she was nonetheless unhappy and somewhat resentful about doing it” — David Halberstam
Why History Is Not Important Quotes
“And this is why studying the history of psi is important. People have been reporting these phenomena for millennia and studying them for” — Dean Radin
Ace Atkins Quotes
“If Raymond Chandler came from the South, his name would be Ace Atkins.” — Kinky Friedman
Quotes About Being Happy And Love
“When they killed him, Mother wouldnt hold her peace, so they slit her throat. I was stupid then, being only nine, and I” — Mark Lawrence
Quotes About Mustang Gt
“Mrs. Winalski owned a candy-apple-red 1965 Mustang GT convertible, and she drove it like she could die at any minute and needed to” — Lish McBride
Quotes About Waking Up Alone
“Hell was not a pit of fire and brimstone. Hell was waking up alone, the sheets wet with your tears and your seed,” — Lisa Kleypas
Quotes About Morality And Wealth
“The question is whether they can find a way out and remain what they are. To adapt themselves to real life, they borrow” — Alija-Izetbegovic
Healthy Family Relationship Quotes
“Contrary to popular opinion, the most important characteristic of a godly mother is not her relationship with her children. It is her love” — John F. MacArthur Jr.
Hells Bells Quotes
“You goddamn, freaky bitch, Grace said, because, hells bells, it had been a righteous day, and all of a sudden, pow, her temper” — Thea Harrison
Money Is Time Quotes
“Time is money says the proverb, but turn it around and you get a precious truth. Money is time.” — George Gissing
We Keep It Real Quotes
“Look around you, he says, waving a hand at the surrounding tables. Not a one of them even has an inkling of the” — Erin Morgenstern
I Can’t Live My Life Without You Quotes
“I havent known you for long, I dont even know what your favorite color is or your favorite song, but … I know” — Nicole Gulla
Top Coaching Quotes
“I hired top-notch people, trusted them to do their jobs, and then came to grips with the fact that I wouldnt be coaching” — Tony Dungy
“I am the Lord who heals you…” (Exodus 15:26b)
When your heart is shattered, there is one truth you need to hold on to: God loves you unconditionally.
It’s true: Satan’s lies can greatly sway you and me during those vulnerable moments. But regardless of our weakness and fears, God does hear us when we call for his help. We need to hold on to this important truth.
Yet in a traumatized state, we may not—or cannot—comprehend the depths of God’s unconditional love. To help us experience God’s love and prepare our hearts for his life-changing healing, we must first know him.
May I introduce you to my friend God?
God created us with an innate desire to know and love him. While this desire will last eternally, trauma can shock it into temporary dormancy.
So who is God? Through his inspired Word, he tells us. In the Bible, we find God has many names that identify his nature and character. These names clarify why he heals.
Elohim means “God Almighty, one true God.” It denotes God’s supernatural, creative power. Elohim or “El” can be combined with other words to emphasize attributes of God.
Jehovah is the greatest name of God, which means, “I AM” God, “I AM” Lord. It implies the relationship of God to his creature, man. It comes from the Hebrew verb “YHVH” meaning “to be.” Jehovah is frequently used with other words to describe the covenant names of God, including:
Jehovah-Jireh means “the Lord who sees and provides.”
Jehovah-Nisi means “the Lord is my miracle,” or “the Lord is my banner.”
Jehovah-Tsidkenu means “the Lord who is our righteousness.”
Jehovah-Shalom refers to “the Lord of peace.”
Jehovah-Rapha means “the Lord who heals you.”
God’s names tell us that he is perfect, holy, all knowing, ever-present, the beginning and end of all things, the same, yesterday, today, and forever. While neither he nor his love ever changes, his love changes us from the inside out.
Who would want to make us holy, whole, and lovable? His name is God.
Why God Heals
Meet Jehovah-Rapha, or the God who heals.
If you are deeply wounded, you may ask: “Why would God heal me?”
1. God heals because he is The Healer—and because he loves you. He created you for his infinite love. In Jeremiah 31:3, God says to you, “I have loved you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with loving-kindness.”
2. God heals in response to his promises. In Jeremiah 30:17a, God says to you, “I will restore you to health and heal your wounds.” Think about it: Jesus dedicated much of his ministry to healing diseased bodies and broken hearts.
3. God heals when you demonstrate faith—even a smidgen the size of a mustard seed. Matthew 9:22 tells of a woman hemorrhaging for twelve years. As Jesus walked by, she touched the hem of his garment. Jesus turned and said, “Take heart, daughter, your faith has healed you.” By faith, she reached out and was healed instantly. God responds to faith.
4. God heals to encourage people to come to Him. David wrote: “Praise the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits—who forgives all your sins, and heals all your diseases, who redeems your life from the pit and crowns you with love and compassion” (Psalm 103:2-4).
Here’s a mystery you may find hard to believe: God not only heals but he can turn even the most horrid experiences in your lives into something good for you as you come to love him. I know; it’s almost unbelievable, isn’t it? But I am living proof that this is true. Jehovah-Rapha, God our Healer, brings life and brings it more abundantly.
But if that stretches your imagination, then believe this: Although the damage and scars in your life may run extremely deep, Jesus can heal them. He heals broken hearts; he repairs wounds.
No matter what sins you have committed, no matter how terrible your life may be, God loves you. Let me say it again—God loves you. Your job is to rest in his unfailing love and surrender your heart to him.
Jehovah-Rapha, let the healing begin!
Jan Coates is the founder and president of
, a ministry where you can come as you are and leave with a new beginning. Jan is an author, speaker and consultant. She is a frequent conference speaker and appears on national television and radio programs. To schedule Jan for your next event, please email her at
Rebekah Montgomery, author/speaker/teacher, is a gifted, dynamic communicator. She is the author of more than seven books and has penned 1,100 articles. She shares tough real-life topics and biblical application in a simple easy to grasp manner. To book Rebekah for your next event visit Rebekah is also the executive director of Set Free Today ministry.
Sometimes God will move to heal someone who has very low levels of faith in Him, but there will be other times that He will want this person to have his faith levels built up a bit before He will move in with His healing power.
As you will see in the following Scripture verses, there was many a time that Jesus would ask the person He was wanting to heal whether or not that person had enough faith and belief in Him that He could actually heal them. Once that person said he had enough faith in Jesus that He could actually heal him, then Jesus would move in to heal him.
Jesus would then go as far as to tell this person that his faith was what got him healed! However, it was quite obvious that what got this person healed was the power of the Holy Spirit operating and manifesting through Jesus. However, what got the healing power from the Holy Spirit to manifest onto that person was the person’s faith and belief that Jesus could actually do this for him.
This is how powerful of a thing it really is if you can get your faith operating at higher levels with the Lord. If your faith is operating at these higher levels with the Lord, then God can manifest bigger and greater miracles either to you or through you to help someone else out.
If you are looking for God’s divine healing power to fully heal you or someone else you may know – the first thing you will need to try and do is to get your personal faith levels built up to a little bit of a higher range. And how do you do this?
The Bible tells us that faith comes by hearing the Word of God. Hearing the Word of God means you are reading the Bible for yourself and believing what you are reading. If you are willing to do this, then the Holy Spirit will start to raise your faith to a higher level. And once your faith has been raised to that higher level, then God may move in to heal you or someone else you may be praying for.
You will need to read all of the verses pertaining to divine healing in the Bible. This article is giving you many of these verses. Really meditate and chew on these verses. Let them sink and settle down into your mind and spirit. Believe what you are reading.
Once these verses have really settled into your mind and spirit, and you are truly believing what they are telling you – then go into major prevailing prayer with the Lord to try and get Him to move in with His healing power. Quote these Scripture verses back to Him. Tell Him that you are standing on the full power and authority of these verses. Tell Him that you have full faith and belief in what these verses are telling you.
Tell God that you are going to take a hold of Him and that you will not let Him go until He either heals you or someone else you may be praying for. Again, I will doing a much more in-depth article on the power of prevailing prayer with the Lord, especially when you are in the area of looking for a major miracle from Him.
But study these next set of verses very carefully. You are being given a major prayer secret from the Lord on how to get Him to move in with His healing power – and that secret is being able to get your faith operating at a little bit of a higher level to believe that God can really heal you.
- “Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.” (Hebrews 11:1)
- “So then faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.” (Romans 10:17)
- “But without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him.” (Hebrews 11:6)
- “For whatever is born of God overcomes the world. And this is the victory that has overcome the world – our faith.” (1 John 5:4)
- “Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life …” (1 Timothy 6:12)
- … the blind men came to Him. And Jesus said to them, “Do you believe that I am able to do this?” They said to Him, “Yes, Lord.” Then He touched their eyes, saying, “According to your faith let it be to you.” And their eyes were opened. (Matthew 9:28)
- Then Jesus answered and said to her, “O woman, great is your faith! Let it be to you as you desire.” And her daughter was healed from that very hour. (Matthew 15:28)
- … for she said to herself, “If only I may touch His garment, I shall be made well.” But Jesus turned around, and when He saw her He said, “Be of good cheer, daughter; your faith has made you well.” (Matthew 9:21)
- Then Jesus said to the centurion, “Go your way; and as you have believed, so let it be done for you.” And his servant was healed that same hour. (Matthew 8:13)
- And Jesus answered and said to him, “What do you want Me to do for you?” The blind man said to Him, “Rabboni, that I may receive my sight.” Then Jesus said to him, “Go your way; your faith has made you well.” And immediately he received his sight … (Mark 10:51)
- “Therefore I say to you, whatever things you ask when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you will have them.” (Mark 11:24)
- “And Stephen, full of faith and power, did great wonders and signs among the people.” (Acts 6:8)
- “… and the prophets; who through faith subdued kingdoms, worked righteousness, obtained promises, stopped the mouths of lions, quenched the violence of fire, escaped the edge of the sword, out of weakness were made strong, became valiant in battle, turned to flight the armies of the aliens.” (Hebrews 11:32)
- “My God sent His angel and shut the lions’ mouth, so that they have not hurt me … So Daniel was taken up out of the den, and no injury whatever was found on him, because He believed in his God.” (Daniel 6:22)
- “And His name, through faith in His name, has made this man strong … Yes, the faith which comes through Him has given him this perfect soundness in the presence of you all.” (Acts 3:16)
- “… but the word which they heard did not profit them, not being mixed with faith in those who heard it. For we who have believed do enter that rest …” (Hebrews 4:2)
- “So we see that they could not enter in because of unbelief.” (Hebrews 3:19)
- “And He did not do many mighty works there because of their unbelief.” (Matthew 13:58)
Notice the last 3 verses are telling us that God could not do any major miracles or any mighty works with certain peoples or in certain areas due to the low levels of faith and belief operating in those areas.
The verse from Hebrews 4:2 tells us that we have to mix our faith with the Word. In other words, we have to believe what we are reading from the Bible and that all of it is true. You have to mix your faith with the knowledge that the Word is giving you! If you do not, then the knowledge that the Bible is trying to give you will not work when you will need it for a real life emergency.
The verse from Hebrews 3:19 is talking about all of the Israelites 20 years and older who died out in the wilderness in the story of Moses. They were not able to enter into the Promised Land – all because they did not have enough faith and belief in God that He could actually defeat the enemies that were possessing the lands in which He was wanting to give to them.
The last verse from Matthew 13:58 is talking about Jesus not being able to do many miracles in His own home town – and again, all due to the lack of faith and belief from the people that He actually grew up with!
All of the above verses are showing us the extreme importance of being able to get our faith operating at higher levels with the Lord, so He can then do greater and mightier things either for you, or sometimes through you to help someone else out who may need His supernatural help and power to set them free!
Receiving a card when you are sick or going through a longer-term illness can mean so much. There are ideas here that can help you come up with the right words for a difficult time. Consider putting a smile on someone’s face today that needs it. Or you may encourage their spirits by sending an uplifting note or card.
This article isn’t just for religious people but includes many get well sentiments that include mention of God, for example. I personally think God can bring personal comfort in a very real way to people that are struggling and hurting and have heard many stories that are a testament to that. Even if you are not a believer in God, you can find ideas here to use in cards that can be adapted for wishing people well that are struggling with their health in one way or another.
Get Well Greetings or Messages
- A Get Well Prayer—May the peace and comfort from God surround during your time of recovery. Get Well Soon.
- May God’s unfailing love and care surround you while you recuperate.
- Thinking of you during this time of illness, and praying you will find strength in the Lord and his never ending supply of love.
- I am praying that you get well very soon.
- Jesus came to comfort, heal and restore. May you find comfort in knowing that God keeps his promises and in the hope he offers to his children.
- Praying God’s richest blessings upon your situation, as you recover.
- May He bless your day today. There are brighter days that lie ahead for the child of God that puts their trust in Him.
- Praying for you today, that you will sense God’s nearness to you and the certainty of His love for you. Get Well Soon.
- Now is a great time to remember that while we cannot see God, we can know of his faithfulness to us during the hard times as well. Praying for you today.
- God cares and hears our prayers, and I am praying for you today.
- At no time, nor in any way, will God ever fail His Children. May God keep you in his care as you recover.
- Hope each new day finds you stronger and full of joy. God Bless You.
- Praying today for your recovery—It’s so good to know that we can always call on Him, should sickness come our way. I hope you get well soon.
- Praying for you to feel God’s comfort and presence while you are recovering. May He strengthen your heart and your answer for all your needs.
- Praying that God will heal you and give you a peace from His presence as well as the comfort of His love.
- I am praying today for a speedy recovery. May the hand of the Lord rest upon you as you recover and heal.
- I heard that you are feeling a little bit under the weather. I just wanted you to know that you are in my thoughts and prayers while you recover.
- May God who encourages us, and gives us strength and healing do so for you now. I pray you will feel encouraged in the coming days.
- We are thinking of you and praying for you today, that you will sense God’s caring presence and strength in your life. Hoping that you feel better real soon.
- Praying that God makes you feel better soon.
- The God that has so much love for you, will also be sure to bring your healing too! Get well very soon!
- While you are healing, you can be that I will be kneeling, keeping you in my prayers.
- Praying God’s Blessings for you as you recover.
- Praying for your recovery today. It is so comforting to know that we can call on God when illness comes our way. I hope you get well soon.
- Praying for your healing, to the God that gives us encouragement, strength, and can restore your health. Get well soon.
- Thinking of you today and praying that you feel the power of God in your life as you heal. I pray that he will bring you rest and peace as you get better.
- We heard that you were feeling a bit droopy, and wanted to send some thoughts and prayers your way. Get well soon.
- Praying for a very quick recovery. God Bless you as you heal in the coming days.
Verses From the Bible That Might be Good to Add to a Get Well Card
- “Let the peace of God rule in your hearts.” Colossians 3:15
- “I will praise thee, O Lord, with my whole heart…. I will sing praise to thy name.” Psalm 9:1-2
- “The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him and I am helped.” Psalm 28:7
- “The God of love and peace shall be with you.” II Corinthians 13:11
- “Never will I leave thee nor forsake thee.” Hebrews 13:5
- “Be of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the Lord.” Psalm 31:24
- “Truly my soul waits upon God: from Him comes my salvation.” Psalm 62:1
- “They that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength….” Isaiah 40:31
- “The Lord will bless His people with peace.” Psalm 29:11
- “Call unto Me, and I will answer thee….” Jeremiah 33:3
- “His compassions, they fail not. They are new every morning: great is Thy faithfulness.” Lamentations 3:22-23
- “And Jesus, moved with compassion, put forth His hand, and touched them….” Mark 1:41
- “Casting all your care upon Him, for He cares for you.” I Peter 5:7
- “God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.” Psalm 46:1
- “I pray that you may prosper in all things and be in health.” III John 1:2
- “Call unto me and I will answer you….” Jeremiah 33:3
My hope is that something here may be an encouragement to someone who is not well, or under the weather that can use some encouragement. Thank you for taking the time to stop by and read.