Prayer Points For Strength & Guidance
I believe and accept that the Lord is my refuge and my strength. The earth can quake, the seas can roar, the mountains can shake, but I will not fear. When the storms of life appear, my God is here to help me. Ref.: Psalm 46:1-3
My God, my Lord, my Heavenly Father is my strength, my defense, my song and my salvation. I am secured and nothing and no one can move me. Thank you Lord. I exalt and honor you! Ref.: Exodus 15:2
I am not afraid of this world, because the Lord goes before me. His powerful hands lead me and His unconditional love sustains me. I am not worried for He will not fail me or leave me. Ref.: Deuteronomy 31:8
The Lord, my God created me, named me and saved me from the darkness. I am His property. Therefore, when I go through rivers, I will not drown. When I walk through fire, the flames will not hurt me. The Holy One of Israel is my God and my Savior. Ref.: Isaiah 43:1-3
I believe that the Lord is my light and my salvation. I am not afraid! I believe that the Lord is the stronghold of my life. I am not afraid! Evil people around me might attack me. My enemies may try to destroy me. But, they will not succeed. They will stumble and fall. Ref.: Psalm 27: 1-3
I am filled with the Holy Spirit of God. And the Spirit within me gives me power, love, self-discipline and a sound mind. Ref.: 2 Timothy 1:7
In God alone my soul finds rest. He is my Rock, the only one who can save me. He is my high place of safety. I will not be tense with fear when troubles come. I will never be shaken. Ref.: Psalm 62:1-2
The Lord my God of all grace will restore me and make me strong, firm and steadfast. I will be stronger than ever. Ref.: 1 Peter 5: 10
I don’t worry about my situation. Although it seems like impossible, I trust and believe that with God everything is possible. Ref.: Matthew 19:26
I believe and accept that I can do everything through Christ who gives me strength and power. Ref.: Philippians 4:13
Heavenly Father! In accordance to your word, I ask you: Give me strength to face every day. Give me strength for tough times and power to win my battles. Give me the patience to wait on you. I am convinced that in due time you will renew my strength. I will mount up with wings like eagles. I will run, and not be weary. I will walk, and not get tired. Ref.: Isaiah 40:28-31
I trust and believe that you, Oh Lord, will strengthen me. You will help me! You will supply all my needs with your righteous right hand. Ref.: Isaiah 41:10
I know that God is the one who gives me strength. He clears the path I need to take. He prepares me for the daily battle of life and gives me strength to overcome anything and to always stand firm and courageous. Ref.: Psalm 18:32-34
Go to Top
Lord God in heaven I come to you humbly asking you to bless me financially. This is not hard for you to do because the earth is the Lord’s and the fullness thereof. You are Jehovah Jireh the God who provides and I ask you to provide for me and my family and my friends. We are in need of your help.
Lord I ask you to show me the areas in my life where I may not have been a good steward of Your money and I ask that you would bring conviction into my heart by the power of Your Holy Spirit. Show me the areas where I need to improve how I handle your money so that I may honor You by using what You give me in a manner that pleases You. I pray Lord that when I receive this financial blessings that you will send me in the next few days, I will tithe to the ministry that you will call to my mind the amount which You will put in my heart. Lord I know that You are able to supply my needs according to your glorious riches in Christ Jesus. I know that you are the God who gives me the ability to create wealth and I make a covenant with you today that when you send me this financial blessing I will praise you for it no matter how small it may be and I will continue to serve you with a grateful heart.
Lord I ask that you would cause me to have an undivided heart and mind towards you. No servant can serve two masters. Either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other. I know that I cannot serve both You God and Money(Luke 16:13). Forgive me if I have misplaced my worship and my focus. Bless me this day with the blessing that you gave our forefather Abraham. Oh, that you would bless me and enlarge my territory! Let your hand be with me, and keep me from harm so that I will be free from pain (1Chronicles 4:10). In Jesus Name. AMEN.
From start to finish, the Bible is filled with many wonderful promises of God. More than that, every situation that we have faced or will ever encounter in our lives, there is an answer, a solution or strategy by which we can overcome. Today we present to you 19 Bible verses on God’s promises of victory for financial blessings. Believe on the Lord Jesus and watch God’s word come to life in your situation.
1. The Lord shall increase you more and more, you and your children. ~ Psalm 115:14 KJV
2. The lions may grow weak and hungry but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing. ~ Psalm 34:10 NIV
3. But remember the Lord your God, for it is he who gives you the ability to produce wealth, and so confirms his covenant, which he swore to your ancestors, as it is today. ~ Deuteronomy 8:18 NIV
4. Praise the Lord, who carries our burdens day after day, he is the God who saves us. ~ Psalm 68:19 GNT
5. The earth is the Lord’s, and everything in it, the world, and all who live in it; ~ Psalm 24:1
6. Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prosper. ~ 3 John 1:2 KJV
7. You will be blessed when you come in and blessed when you go out. ~ Deuteronomy 28:6 NIV
8. The blessing of the Lord brings wealth, without painful toil for it. ~ Proverbs 10:22 NIV
9. Humility is the fear of the Lord; its wages are riches and honor and life. ~ Proverbs 22:4 NIV
10. You open your hand and satisfy the desires of every living thing. ~ Psalm 145:15 NIV
11. I have been young, and now am old; yet have I not seen the righteous forsaken, nor his seed begging bread. ~ Psalm 37:25 KJV
12. The Lord will grant you abundant prosperity – in the fruit of your womb, the young of your livestock and the crops of your ground – in the land he swore to your ancestors to give you. v.12 The Lord will open the heavens, the storehouse of his bounty, to send rain on your land in season and to bless all the work of your hands. You will lend to many nations but will borrow from none. v.13 The Lord will make you the head, not the tail. If you pay attention to the commands of the Lord your God I give you this day and carefully follow them, you will always be at the top, never at the bottom. ~ Deuteronomy 28:11-13 NIV
13. On the first day of every week, each one of you should set aside a sum of money in keeping with your income, saving it up, so that when I come no collections will have to be made. ~ 1 Corinthians 16:2 NIV
Read also: 14 Verses On God’s Promises
14. Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. Test me in this,” says the Lord Almighty, “and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that there will not be room enough to store it. v.11 I will prevent pests from devouring your crops, and the vines in your fields will not drop their fruit before it is ripe,” says the Lord Almighty. v.12 Then all the nations will call you blessed, for yours will be a delightful land. ~ Malachi 3:10-12 NIV
15. Carefully follow the terms of this covenant, so that you may prosper in everything you do. ~ Deuteronomy 29:9 NIV
16. A good person leaves an inheritance for their children’s children, but a sinner’s wealth is stored up for the righteous. ~ Proverbs 13:22 NIV
17. But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own. ~ Matthew 6:33-34 NIV
18. To the person who please him, God gives wisdom, knowledge and happiness, but to the sinner he gives the task of gathering and storing up wealth to hand it over to the one who pleases God. ~ Ecclesiastes 2:26 NIV
19. And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus. ~ Philippians 4:19 ESV
OVER TO YOU..
We hope that you enjoyed this post. Do you know of another bible verse on financial blessings? Please add it in the comment section below or share your thoughts with us. Let others benefit from this word by sharing it on your social media sites among your friends and family.
| Positive Prayers for Financial Blessings – Track 1:
Enjoy the 52 Best
Biblical Prayers for Financial Blessings
! Positive Prayers will help you Pray God’s Word, and believe God’s Promises! They are the most Encouraging and Inspirational Prayers. They will help you to stay thankful, and appreciate all of your blessings. Positive Prayers will help you live the abundant and blessed life!
With God all things are possible
Praying God’s Promises will fill you with FAITH and BELIEF. Jesus said, “All things are possible to those who believe.” Listening to Positive Prayers daily will help you to add Biblical Prayers to your daily prayers. Learn to speak and pray God’s Word! If you change your prayers, you can change your life! Click for the full 52 Positive Prayers for Financial Blessings eBook.
Read and Listen to Positive Prayers every day for 21 days. Learn to pray God’s Word, and believe God’s Promises! You will feel better and happier. These Biblical Prayers will help you pray with the most Encouraging and Inspirational Prayers! They will help you to stay focused on God, and receive His many Blessings! Enjoy all of the Free samples. We hope you are blessed 🙂