Prayer to Break the Legal Rights of the Demons – Spiritual Warfare Prayer – Breaking Demonic Strongholds
This this prayer out loud.
Father, In the name of Your Son Jesus Christ, I now approach Your throne in a time of great need, in time of an extreme emergency.
Father, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, as You already know, I have demons attacking me from the outside, and possibly from the inside of my being. I know why they are in my life. I have done some really bad and evil things in my life. I have horribly transgressed against both You and all of Your basic laws and commandments with the sins that I have personally committed against You.
Father, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, I first want to say to You that I am really sorry for doing all of these bad and evil things against You. There is no excuse for the kind of behavior that I have exhibited over the years. But Father, I now want to take a strong stand. I do not want any more part of this kind of evil and wicked lifestyle. I know now that You are My only hope and My only salvation to be able to deliver me from the demonic bondage I now find myself enslaved in as a result of crossing over into these kinds of heavier sins.
Father, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, I ask that You please have mercy on my soul, and that You please forgive me for all of the sins and atrocities that I have personally committed against You under the blood that Your one and only Son Jesus Christ has personally shed for me on the cross.
1. Father, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, I now want to formally confess out all of the bad, evil, and sinful things I have personally done against You. Father, I now confess to you the following things as being sins and extreme abominations in Your sight:
- My involvement in drugs.
- My involvement in sex, fornication, unnatural and unholy sex acts â€“ such as homosexual acts and thoughts, and being involved in a swingers type lifestyle.
- My use of all kinds of pornography.
- My past adulterous affairs and activities.
- All of my past thefts and covetousness.
- All of my envy and jealousy that I have ever shown against anyone, and all of my lying and deceit that I have ever been involved in.
- All of the pride, impatience, hate and rage that I have ever shown or manifested over the years.
- All of my involvement in some of the occult arts such as witchcraft, invocation of demon spirits, and tarot cards.
- All of the times that I have personally cursed You and prayed to other false gods.
- Breaking most of Your 10 commandments to one degree or another.
Father, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, I now know, without any shadow of a doubt, that all of the above activities were evil, heinous sins and abominations in your sight. I am so sorry for going this far against You.
Father, in the name of Jesus Christ of NazarethI know that Your Son Jesus Christ has died for all of my sins. Father, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, I now ask that You please forgive me for every single one of the these sins and transgressions that I have personally committed against You. Let the Blood of Your Most Holy Son Jesus Christ completely wash away every ounce of stench, every ounce of each one of these sins that have been committed against You.
Father, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, you tell me in Your Word, that if I am willing to confess my sins and agree to repent, that You will fully forgive me of my sins and cleanse me from all unrighteousness. Father, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, I now ask that You please forgive me for of all of my sins that I have personally committed against You through the blood that Your Son Jesus Christ has personally shed for me on the cross. I now believe that all of my sins have been completely forgiven and completely washed away by the Blood of my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
2. Father, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, I now want to agree to also renounce every single one of the above sins. You have my word that I will never, ever attempt to go back into any area having to do with the occult, any area having to do with sexual fornication, or any involvement in any kind of drug use whatsoever.
Father, in Jesus name, I now officially renounce every single one of the above sins and transgressions that have been committed against You.
Breaking Demonic Strongholds: If you were raped, say this part 3
3. Father, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, the next thing I need to take care of is when my father raped me when I was a young child. I now know that what he did was evil and wrong in Your sight. However, I will choose not to hold any unforgiveness towards him.
Father, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, I choose with my own free will to fully forgive him for what he did to me when I was a young child. My father and the judgment on his life will now fall into Your hands, not mine. I hold no hate or animosity towards him. I ask that you please have mercy on his soul when he has to face You for his own personal judgment. I now fully forgive him for what he has done to me.
4. Father, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, I now believe that all of my sins, transgressions, and abominations against You have been fully forgiven by You under the shed blood of Your Son Jesus Christ. Father, I thank You for having this kind of mercy on my soul and that You have made a way of forgiveness for me through the Blood of Your Son Jesus Christ.
Father, with all of my sins and transgressions against You now being fully forgiven â€“ I now want to once and for all break the legal rights these demons have had over me over all of these years.
Father, in Jesus name, I now ask that You fully break the legal rights of these demons. I now ask that You completely break and completely sever every single one of their legal rights that has arisen as a result of my involvement in all of the above sin areas.
Father, in Jesus name, I now want to personally come against each one of these legal rights myself â€“ operating under Your authority and Your anointing to be able to do so.
5. Father, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, I also want to reaffirm with you as I have done the other day, that I have now fully surrendered my body, my soul, my spirit, and my entire life into Your hands. I now ask that You place me into Your perfect will for my life.
I am now willing to fully follow You all the rest of the days of my life. I will now be guided by Your Holy Spirit from this moment on â€“ and I will never, ever cross back over into the sin-filled life I used to live in.
Father, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, I now belong to You, and You alone. You, and You alone, are my Rock and my Salvation. I will look to no other. My life is now totally in Your hands. Father, from this moment on, I will fully follow You and fully serve You for the rest of my eternal life.
Breaking Demonic Strongholds Strongman Links:
Part 4 – Breaking Demonic Strongholds Prayer
Eight Steps to Walking out Freedom to Victory in Christ
- by Traci Morin Testimony, Servant and Ordained Minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ
- Upcoming Events
Be alert! Watch! The devil is your enemy. He is like a lion. He walks around, roaring and looking for someone to eat (1 Peter 5:8 PEB).
It is time to put the enemy where he belongs€… under your feet! This is the book that will set you free.
Breaking Demonic Strongholds provides believers with the weapons to break down any and all strongholds that the trickster and deceiver has built within your spirit, home, family, workplace, church-anywhere. In each chapter, author Don Nori Sr. engages a primary strategy for taking corrective action against the wiles of the enemy, relegating him to his proper status.
…because He who is in you is greater than he who is in the world (1 John 4:4 NKJV).
Key insights into the nature of spiritual warfare:
* Expose the tactics of the trickster.
* Lay out strategies for countering his lies.
* Present counsel for learning how to walk in the Spirit in greater measure.
Discernment is the most important tool in your arsenal. Breaking Demonic Strongholds is loaded with ways you can recognize, understand, and withstand the onslaught of the evil one. When you can see the lies you believe, recovery and growth in your spiritual life will begin!
There is no doubt that discernment will be the most important tool in the arsenal of the believer in the years to come. We must be able to recognize, understand, and withstand onslaught of the evil one. When we can see the lies we believe, we begin our recovery and growth in our spiritual life. This is a how to book that every believers needs for daily fulfillment of God s dream for his life. Since the enemy is defeated and has no genuine power of us, he must use deception to sap us of our strength, our hope, our future. We can spend our time fulfilling our calling rather than fighting these lies, thus using our anointing to for the purpose of growth, peace and the joy of the Lord. Breaking Demonic Strongholds exposes these deadly lies of the enemy and explores just how these lies are so easily believed even though they are so obvious. The book also includes principles of understanding discernment and allowing discernment to have its rightful place in our lives. Multi-dimensional living and communication is explained in simple, easy-to-understand terms. When we understand who we are and how we are made, we can begin to use everything God has already given us for a fruitful and full-filling life.