Bible verses for someone going into surgery
Everyone wants to be like popular and famous stars. But what is behind all this? Your attention bible verses for someone going into surgery.
In this section you will find all the stars and their plastic surgery.
This page is powered by bible verses for someone going into surgery.
See how people change due to plastic surgery. A bright example is 999. Many stars fall under the surgeons knife and this case is no exception.
Photos before and after bible verses for someone going into surgery.
Above you can that plastic surgeons do wonders. However, there are also bad examples, you can find a list of unsuccessful operations on the site.
Bible verses for surgery
Having gone into surgery twice I know it can be a scary time not only for you, but for your family as well. Rest assure that God is in control of the situation. Keep your mind on Christ and your mind will be at peace.
Before surgery, look over these Scriptures to give you comfort and draw near to the Lord in prayer.
Tell the Lord all that is on your mind. Leave it all in God’s hands. Ask the Holy Spirit to comfort you. Trust that you are secure in our omnipotent God.
- “Let your faith be bigger than your fears.”
- “Nothing can shake those who are secure in god’s hands.”
- “The perfect cure for worry is trust in god.”
1. 2 Timothy 1:7 for God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control.
2. Isaiah 41:10 Don’t be afraid, for I am with you! Don’t be frightened, for I am your God! I strengthen you–yes, I help you–yes, I uphold you with my saving right hand!
3. Deuteronomy 31:8 The LORD himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged.
4. Psalm 23:3-4 He renews my strength. He guides me along right paths, bringing honor to his name. Even when I walk through the darkest valley, I will not be afraid, for you are close beside me. Your rod and your staff protect and comfort me.
Put it into God’s hands
5. 2 Corinthians 1:9 We felt we were doomed to die and saw how powerless we were to help ourselves; but that was good, for then we put everything into the hands of God, who alone could save us, for he can even raise the dead.
6. Psalm 138:8 The LORD will vindicate me; your love, LORD, endures forever– do not abandon the works of your hands.
What does the Bible say?
7. Exodus 14:14 The LORD will fight for you, and you have only to be silent.
8. Isaiah 40:29 He gives power to the weak and strength to the powerless.
9. Psalm 147:3 He healeth the broken in heart, and bindeth up their wounds.
10. Psalm 91:14-15 “Because he has loved Me, therefore I will deliver him; I will set him securely on high, because he has known My name. “He will call upon Me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble; I will rescue him and honor him.
Prayer before surgery
11. Philippians 4:6-7 Don’t worry about anything, but in everything, through prayer and petition with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses every thought, will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.
12. 1 Peter 5:7 Turn all your anxiety over to God because he cares for you.
13. Isaiah 55:6 Seek the LORD while you can find him. Call on him now while he is near.
14. Psalm 50:15 Call on me in times of trouble. I will rescue you, and you will honor me.
15. Isaiah 26:3 You will keep in perfect peace all who trust in you, all whose thoughts are fixed on you!
16. Isaiah 12:2 Surely God is my salvation; I will trust and not be afraid. The LORD, the LORD himself, is my strength and my defense; he has become my salvation.
17. Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust the Lord with all your heart, and do not rely on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths smooth.
18. Psalm 9:10 Those who know your name trust in you, for you, LORD, have never forsaken those who seek you.
19. Psalm 71:5 For You are my hope; O Lord GOD, You are my confidence from my youth.
20. Jeremiah 30:17 But I will restore you to health and heal your wounds, declares the LORD, because you are called an outcast, Zion for whom no one cares.
21. 2 Corinthians 4:17 For this light momentary affliction is preparing for us an eternal weight of glory beyond all comparison.
22. Psalm 91:11 For he will order his angels to protect you wherever you go.
23. Romans 8:28 And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose.
24. 1 Peter 2:24 “He himself bore our sins” in his body on the cross, so that we might die to sins and live for righteousness; “by his wounds you have been healed.”
25. Mark 5:34 And he said to her, “Daughter, your faith has made you well. Go in peace. Your suffering is over.”
Psalm 121:3 He will not let your foot be moved; he who keeps you will not slumber.
How do we trust that God will take care of us as He does the birds and the trees? Believing God’s Word will fan the flame of our faith as we live it out in hard circumstances. When the ache of the unknown looms in front us as we place our lives in the hands of surgeons, prayer gives peace to our hearts and physically tired bodies. Use this prayer for yourself, or with friends and family before heading into surgery.
A Prayer for Surgery
Father, praise You for this life. As we prepare for surgery to the body You have given us, many things flow into our minds and out of our hearts as we lie in wait. Yet, You reassure us in Exodus 15:26: “I am the Lord who heals you.”
We have an end picture in our minds as to what “healed” looks like for us, and desperately look to You for assurance that our lives and our pain will be healed. You are above all, see all, know all, and are capable of healing all. When Jesus walked the earth, He healed by the touch of His hand and the sound of His voice. We pray to feel Your healing hand upon us, Lord, and hear Your voice of peace and tranquility boom over the loud pain that throbs through our minds and bodies.
RELATED: A prayer for those who are waiting on healing
Thank You for a life that is valuable to us and to those around us. We are worth enough to worry about, and thankful enough for the life we’ve been blessed with on this earth to covet our return to it and full restoration of it. With grateful hearts we come to You in praise for the gift of being able to trod this earth and experience Your love.
orgive us, Father, for doubting our purpose on earth. We confess just how often we run from what You are calling us to do because we feel it is too hard. And now, as we await the outcome of surgery, we feel compelled to reach back and grab every opportunity that has ever passed us by to walk behind Your Son in pursuit of Your will for our lives. Please forgive our disobedience, and lack of respect for Your timing and Your plans. Help us to place our current and future ambitions on bringing You glory, and the love of Your Son to all who know us.
A Prayer For Surgery (Continued)
Father, we trust You with our lives. For You promise us: “Lord my God, I called to you for help, and you healed me.” (Psalm 30:2)
Bless the surgeons and medical staff that will operate on us. Be with them and equip them to be extensions of Your healing hand. Remain present with me, Lord, even when I fall asleep from the pain medication. Help me to feel Your presence, and remember that You are always with me. Never leaving. Always faithful. Loving me more than I’m capable of understanding.
And now for the hardest part: Truly trusting the outcome of my life in Your hands. For it’s when our plans for healing don’t look the same as Yours that we become frustrated, and faith threatens to pull out of our hearts. Doubt can seep in through the cracks in unexpected circumstances. In those moments, Lord Jesus, strengthen us to remember You. Your ways are not our ways, because only You can claim true love for us. Only You know what is perfect and just in the daily happenings of our lives. Our time here is so fleeting, but our belief in You, Jesus, sets us apart and ensures us life everlasting. Pain free and full of peace.
RELATED: A prayer for the sick
Help us to hold on to that belief. To hold onto You. As we travel this road of uncertainty, send Your Holy Spirit to inspire our heart’s memory of Your sweet words of promise. Help us to recall and repeat the promises You have given us through Your Word. Be with our families and friends as they worry and wonder what the outcome will be. Inspire Your love in their hearts and assure them that my life is in Your hands.
Father, let all who know me witness my peace in this process, and know that it is from You. Thank You for life, God. Bless and heal me today through this surgery. Whether You bring me through these ailments to restore me upright on this earth, or take me through to You, I trust You… today, and always.
In Jesus’ Name,
“God will take care of everything you need.” (Philippians 4:19 The Message)
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: A Powerful Prayer For Healing
Being diagnosed with cancer is extremely stressful. I remember being in the hospital with my dad when he was diagnosed with Multiple Myeloma.
I remember just crying and breaking down. I remember the fear in my dad’s eyes. It was a really hard day. And I image most people who have just been diagnosed with cancer feel the same way.
Hopefully, in a situation like that, you, or your loved one with cancer have asked God for help and guidance.
One way to find comfort for you or your loved one is by remembering that God is with us and loves us. And one of the best ways remember that is with some Bible verses.
Here are some Bible verses I provided both my mom and dad with when they were diagnosed with cancer.
For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
– Romans 8:38-39
Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.
– Matthew 11:28-29
Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me. You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. You anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows. Surely your goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.
– Psalm 23:4-6
Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the Lord your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.
– Deuteronomy 31:6
Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more than food and the body more than clothes? Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? Can any one of you by worrying add a single hour to your life? And why do you worry about clothes? See how the flowers of the field grow. They do not labor or spin. Yet I tell you that not even Solomon in all his splendor was dressed like one of these. If that is how God clothes the grass of the field, which is here today and tomorrow is thrown into the fire, will he not much more clothe you—you of little faith? So do not worry, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’ For the pagans run after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them. But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.
– Matthew 6:25-34
So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
– Isaiah 41:10
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son.
– John 3:16-18
Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.
– Joshua 1:9
The Lord himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged.
– Deuteronomy 31:8
I pray these Bible verses will encourage you, support you, and remind you that God is for you and your loved ones.
Below, I’ve compiled 4 of these Bible verses so you can easily save them or share them with your loved one.
To print: click on the image and then right click and select ‘Save to computer’ or ‘Save image as’. That way you’ll be able to access it on your computer anytime and can print from there. You can also pin it to your Pinterest board by hovering over the image and select the pin icon that will appear in the upper left corner. I pray these Bible verses will help someone who needs them.
And if you’d like to get exclusive health tips and access to frequent giveaways, subscribe to the weekly Health.Faith.Strength newsletter!
How to Help Someone you Love who is Hurting
Dear Depression, God is Bigger!
Damage and Side Effects of Radiation Therapy
Is Your Chemotherapy Actually Causing Cancer?
Should You Question Your Oncologist?
How Chemotherapy Damages Your Body: Physical Changes
How Chemotherapy Damages Your Body: Internal Damage
Ginger: A Natural Cancer Fighter
Garlic, a Natural Way to Prevent and Fight Cancer