From start to finish, the Bible is filled with many wonderful promises of God. More than that, every situation that we have faced or will ever encounter in our lives, there is an answer, a solution or strategy by which we can overcome. Today we present to you 19 Bible verses on God’s promises of victory for financial blessings. Believe on the Lord Jesus and watch God’s word come to life in your situation.
1. The Lord shall increase you more and more, you and your children. ~ Psalm 115:14 KJV
2. The lions may grow weak and hungry but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing. ~ Psalm 34:10 NIV
3. But remember the Lord your God, for it is he who gives you the ability to produce wealth, and so confirms his covenant, which he swore to your ancestors, as it is today. ~ Deuteronomy 8:18 NIV
4. Praise the Lord, who carries our burdens day after day, he is the God who saves us. ~ Psalm 68:19 GNT
5. The earth is the Lord’s, and everything in it, the world, and all who live in it; ~ Psalm 24:1
6. Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prosper. ~ 3 John 1:2 KJV
7. You will be blessed when you come in and blessed when you go out. ~ Deuteronomy 28:6 NIV
8. The blessing of the Lord brings wealth, without painful toil for it. ~ Proverbs 10:22 NIV
9. Humility is the fear of the Lord; its wages are riches and honor and life. ~ Proverbs 22:4 NIV
10. You open your hand and satisfy the desires of every living thing. ~ Psalm 145:15 NIV
11. I have been young, and now am old; yet have I not seen the righteous forsaken, nor his seed begging bread. ~ Psalm 37:25 KJV
12. The Lord will grant you abundant prosperity – in the fruit of your womb, the young of your livestock and the crops of your ground – in the land he swore to your ancestors to give you. v.12 The Lord will open the heavens, the storehouse of his bounty, to send rain on your land in season and to bless all the work of your hands. You will lend to many nations but will borrow from none. v.13 The Lord will make you the head, not the tail. If you pay attention to the commands of the Lord your God I give you this day and carefully follow them, you will always be at the top, never at the bottom. ~ Deuteronomy 28:11-13 NIV
13. On the first day of every week, each one of you should set aside a sum of money in keeping with your income, saving it up, so that when I come no collections will have to be made. ~ 1 Corinthians 16:2 NIV
Read also: 14 Verses On God’s Promises
14. Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. Test me in this,” says the Lord Almighty, “and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that there will not be room enough to store it. v.11 I will prevent pests from devouring your crops, and the vines in your fields will not drop their fruit before it is ripe,” says the Lord Almighty. v.12 Then all the nations will call you blessed, for yours will be a delightful land. ~ Malachi 3:10-12 NIV
15. Carefully follow the terms of this covenant, so that you may prosper in everything you do. ~ Deuteronomy 29:9 NIV
16. A good person leaves an inheritance for their children’s children, but a sinner’s wealth is stored up for the righteous. ~ Proverbs 13:22 NIV
17. But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own. ~ Matthew 6:33-34 NIV
18. To the person who please him, God gives wisdom, knowledge and happiness, but to the sinner he gives the task of gathering and storing up wealth to hand it over to the one who pleases God. ~ Ecclesiastes 2:26 NIV
19. And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus. ~ Philippians 4:19 ESV
OVER TO YOU..
We hope that you enjoyed this post. Do you know of another bible verse on financial blessings? Please add it in the comment section below or share your thoughts with us. Let others benefit from this word by sharing it on your social media sites among your friends and family.
| Top 10 Bible Verses
for Financial Blessings!
* Psalms 68:19 Blessed be the Lord, who daily loadeth us with benefits, even the God of our salvation.
Enjoy the 52 Best Bible Verses for Your Financial Blessings! Verses of Victory are filled with
God’s Promises for your life
. They are the most Encouraging and Inspirational Bible Verses. They will help you to stay thankful, and appreciate all of your blessings. Bible Verses of Victory will help you
Live the abundant and blessed life
! With God all things are possible!
God’s Promises will fill you with FAITH and BELIEF. Jesus said, “All things are possible to those who believe.” You must CHANGE your thinking to change your life! Listening to Verses of Victory daily will help you to replace negative thinking with Positive and Encouraging Bible Verses! Replace worldly thinking with scriptural thinking! Be transformed by the renewing of your mind (Romans 12:2). Click for the full 52 Bible Verses for Financial Blessings on eBook, MP3, Videos.
- 1 God’s Blessings For You
- 2 25 Bible Verses About Blessings
- 3 Abundance In The Bible
- 4 FREE PDF Download!
- 5 1 Philippians 4:19
- 6 2 Malachi 3:10
- 7 3 1 Timothy 6:10
- 8 4 Acts 20:35
- 9 5 Proverbs 22:7
- 10 Need more money bible verses?
- 11 Tips to put more money in your pocket & Biblical principles on how to handle it.
God’s Blessings For You
The Bible is filled with scriptures on blessing and favor. I have tried to put together a balanced list of Bible verses about blessings that hopefully will indeed be a blessing to you and show you that there is much more to the blessings of God than financial prosperity or material gain.
In first 3 John 2 says
Beloved, I pray that you may prosper in all things and be in health, just as your soul prospers.
The key to the abundant life is not focusing on financial prosperity. The key to the abundant life is soul care. The soul is defined as the mind, will, and emotions. None of those things have anything to do with money and material gain.
So take a moment and learn how God has blessed us in every aspect of life with this list of God’s blessings.
25 Bible Verses About Blessings
The Greatest Scripture Verse About Who Is Blessed
The Beatitudes3 “God blesses those who are poor and realize their need for him,
for the Kingdom of Heaven is theirs.
4 God blesses those who mourn,
for they will be comforted.
5 God blesses those who are humble,
for they will inherit the whole earth.
6 God blesses those who hunger and thirst for justice,
for they will be satisfied.
7 God blesses those who are merciful,
for they will be shown mercy.
8 God blesses those whose hearts are pure,
for they will see God.
9 God blesses those who work for peace,
for they will be called the children of God.
10 God blesses those who are persecuted for doing right,
for the Kingdom of Heaven is theirs.
11 “God blesses you when people mock you and persecute you and lie about you and say all sorts of evil things against you because you are my followers. 12 Be happy about it! Be very glad! For a great reward awaits you in heaven. And remember, the ancient prophets were persecuted in the same way.
List Of Spiritual Blessings
You cannot take care of your soul if you do not understand the spiritual blessings that God has bestowed upon you. We are made of three parts. The spirit, the soul, and the body. Each of these is interconnected. To have your soul in good shape, your spirit man has to be taken care of.
God understands that since He is the one that created us. That is why the Bible is filled with promises of spiritual blessings.
Romans 15:27They were glad to do this because they feel they owe a real debt to them. Since the Gentiles received the spiritual blessings of the Good News from the believers in Jerusalem, they feel the least they can do in return is to help them financially.
All praise to God, the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly realms because we are united with Christ.
For I will pour out water to quench your thirst and to irrigate your parched fields. And I will pour out my Spirit on your descendants, and my blessing on your children.
Through Christ Jesus, God has blessed the Gentiles with the same blessing he promised to Abraham, so that we who are believers might receive the promised Holy Spirit through faith.
List Of Blessings From God For Your Family
There is an old saying. “When Momma is happy, everyone is happy.” There is truth to that saying. How can we be blessed if that blessing does not extend to our family and the relationships we have with them.
We can have all the money in the world, but if our relationship with our spouses or our children is a mess, our lives will be miserable. This is not the abundant life Jesus talked about. God knows this, and that is why He has tied the abundant life to our family life.
“May the LORD bless him!” Naomi told her daughter-in-law. “He is showing his kindness to us as well as to your dead husband. That man is one of our closest relatives, one of our family redeemers.”
1 Chronicles 16:43
Then all the people returned to their homes, and David turned and went home to bless his own family.
2 Samuel 6:11
The Ark of the LORD remained there in Obed-edom’s house for three months, and the LORD blessed Obed-edom and his entire household.
2 Samuel 7:29
And now, may it please you to bless the house of your servant, so that it may continue forever before you. For you have spoken, and when you grant a blessing to your servant, O Sovereign LORD, it is an eternal blessing!”
The LORD curses the house of the wicked, but he blesses the home of the upright.
Scriptures On Blessings And Favor
The blessings of God means that you will find favor outside of your immediate family as well. You will find favor with your employers, friends, your neighbors and your church community.
God understands that the truly abundant life is one where we are a blessing to those around us. His favor enables us to be that blessing.
Genesis 12:2I will make you into a great nation. I will bless you and make you famous, and you will be a blessing to others.
Be assured that I will send my blessing for you in the sixth year, so the land will produce a crop large enough for three years.
“Look, today I am giving you the choice between a blessing and a curse!
You will receive this blessing if you are careful to obey all the commands of the LORD your God that I am giving you today.
You prepare a feast for me in the presence of my enemies. You honor me by anointing my head with oil. My cup overflows with blessings.
How great is the goodness you have stored up for those who fear you. You lavish it on those who come to you for protection, blessing them before the watching world.
Yes, the LORD pours down his blessings. Our land will yield its bountiful harvest.
The blessing of the LORD makes a person rich, and he adds no sorrow with it.
So let’s not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don’t give up.
Bible Verses On Finances And Prosperity
The reason God’s blessings enables us to be financially prosperous is not so we can be fat cats. In fact, materialism is not considered a good thing in the scriptures.
The reason God gives us the ability to obtain wealth is that He knows we will be a good steward of His money and that we will use it for His glory not our own.
“And you shall remember the Lord your God, for it is He who gives you power to get wealth, that He may establish His covenant which He swore to your fathers, as it is this day.
2 Chronicles 1:11-12
Then God said to Solomon: “Because this was in your heart, and you have not asked riches or wealth or honor or the life of your enemies, nor have you asked long life—but have asked wisdom and knowledge for yourself, that you may judge My people over whom I have made you king— 12 wisdom and knowledge are granted to you; and I will give you riches and wealth and honor, such as none of the kings have had who were before you, nor shall any after you have the like.”
Wealth gained by dishonesty will be diminished, But he who gathers by labor will increase.Isaiah 55:2
Why do you spend money for what is not bread, And your wages for what does not satisfy? Listen carefully to Me, and eat what is good, And let your soul delight itself in abundance.
How I praise the Lord that you are concerned about me again. I know you have always been concerned for me, but you didn’t have the chance to help me. 11 Not that I was ever in need, for I have learned how to be content with whatever I have. 12 I know how to live on almost nothing or with everything. I have learned the secret of living in every situation, whether it is with a full stomach or empty, with plenty or little. 13 For I can do everything through Christ, who gives me strength. 14 Even so, you have done well to share with me in my present difficulty.
15 As you know, you Philippians were the only ones who gave me financial help when I first brought you the Good News and then traveled on from Macedonia. No other church did this. 16 Even when I was in Thessalonica you sent help more than once. 17 I don’t say this because I want a gift from you. Rather, I want you to receive a reward for your kindness.
18 At the moment I have all I need—and more! I am generously supplied with the gifts you sent me with Epaphroditus. They are a sweet-smelling sacrifice that is acceptable and pleasing to God. 19 And this same God who takes care of me will supply all your needs from his glorious riches, which have been given to us in Christ Jesus.
Abundance In The Bible
Jesus talked about the abundant life in John 10:10
The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly.
What Does The Abundant Life Mean?
The abundant life is not about material things. The abundant life is filled with all the goodness of God. Financial prosperity and material things are just a byproduct of the abundant life.
Ask Howard Hughes how abundant his life was having all the riches a man could want yet losing his mind.
Alternatively, ask yourself how abundant your life is when you are working 2 or 3 jobs to pay for all your debt so you can live materially prosperous while you never see your spouse or your children.
This is not the abundant life. This is a life of slavery.
The thief came to steal, kill and destroy you, your family, your character, and your soul.
Maybe it is time to look at the bigger picture of what the abundant life is.
You see, the blessings of God are much more than just being healthy, wealthy, and free of trouble. They have to do with having a productive and fulfilling life.
The New Living Translation of John 10:10 puts it this way.
The thief’s purpose is to steal and kill and destroy. My purpose is to give them a rich and satisfying life.
I pray that these Bible verses about blessings set you on your path in finding God’s blessings for you!
To Dig Deeper Into This Topic, We Recommend
Last updated on November 14, 2018 6:12 pm
report this ad
Let me start by saying that it was difficult to create this list.
Think about it, I am trying to pick the best verses from the Bible about a particular topic.
Are there really best verses, or are there just those that have impacted us more than others?
I tend to think the latter.
So, this list is just that. These are the 5 Bible verses on money that, even as I just scratch the surface of understanding them, have revolutionized my financial life.
Each one of them has had a strong impact on many decisions in my life.
I hope you allow them to impact you as well and that they give you a better glimpse into what the bible says about money.
FREE PDF Download!
If you would like to download (and print off) the 5 verses about money to memorize, just click here for a free PDF download!
Click Here to get the Downloadable PDF!
1 Philippians 4:19
And my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus.
If you have lived much life at all, you are probably well aware that putting your trust in the economy, your employer, or your bank account is not a good idea. They are all fair-weather friends. They all can be helping you greatly one minute, and then the next everything has changed.
God, however, is always faithful. That is why we should always be trusting Him as our supply! It doesn’t matter if there is a financial crisis, if you get laid off, or your 401k loses 37% overnight – God will still supply your needs. Just like He promised.
2 Malachi 3:10
“Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. Test me in this,” says the LORD Almighty, “and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that you will not have room enough for it.”
It is a bold step of faith to start tithing. Cynics sometimes argue that tithing is not required in the New Testament. I actually agree, since our salvation is no longer based on works, but on faith in Jesus. But to be quite honest, as New Testament believers, 10% should just be a mile-marker on our giving journey. After all, God owns it all and no matter where we are as far as what we are giving, we should always be striving to give more. From my own personal tithing experience, I found that stepping out in Faith in this area and testing Him proved to be quite fruitful and yielded a pretty amazing testimony.
3 1 Timothy 6:10
For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evil. Some people, eager for money, have wandered from the faith and pierced themselves with many griefs.
This verse is so often misquoted that it is almost laughable. Money is not evil. The love of it is. Having a million in your bank account doesn’t mean that you love it. Having $5 in your account doesn’t prove that you don’t.
For example, Warren Buffett has billions in his accounts, but he is giving almost all of it away to benefit the lives of others. On the other hand, I have heard stories of people getting killed over a matter of $20. It is a matter of the heart that only God can judge.
4 Acts 20:35
In everything I did, I showed you that by this kind of hard work we must help the weak, remembering the words the Lord Jesus himself said: ‘It is more blessed to give than to receive.’
Giving sets us free, while hoarding entraps us (James 5:2). Giving changes the lives of others (John 3:16). Giving brings blessing back to us (Luke 6:38). Giving allows us to store up treasures in Heaven rather than here on the earth (Matthew 19:21). Giving really is fun – we need to be in on it.
5 Proverbs 22:7
The rich rule over the poor, and the borrower is servant to the lender.
The freedom of being debt free has always been so incredibly enticing to me that I have been willing to give up a whole lot in exchange for it. The last 3+ years, my wife and I have been diligently chopping away at it, passing up opportunities to spend as frivolously as some of our peers have done. Getting out of debt is not easy and often requires a fight, but the freedom that comes with it is so worth it.
5 Biblical Financial Principles You Should Know!
Need more money bible verses?
There actually are thousands of mentions of money in the Bible. So, if you want to dive deep and dig into more scriptures about money check these out:
- What the Bible says about financial debt
- Tithing in the New Testament
- 21 scriptures on giving and generosity
- Is Retirement in the Bible?
- Bible verses about Stewardship
- Bible verses about co-signing loans
- The Parable of the talents
- Bible verses about bankruptcy
- Bible verses about running a business
- What the Bible says about worrying about money
- 7 scriptures about money management
- Why Jesus drove the money-changers out
- What the Bible says about helping vs enabling
- The widows mite story
- The Parable of the Sower
- What are treasures in heaven?
- What the Apostle Paul teaches up about Giving
- 10 encouraging bible scriptures
- 25 inspirational bible verses
- 21 Bible verses about God’s love
- 5 Bible promises that everything is going to work out
- 15 verses to start your day off right
- Some of the most famous Bible verses.
All verses from the NIV
Tips to put more money in your pocket & Biblical principles on how to handle it.
Just click to join 225,000+ others and
take our FREE email course
to better manage your money, pay off debt, save more, using Biblical principles!
Advertising Disclaimer: The pages on this site help us pay the bills by using affiliate relationships with Amazon, Google, Ebay and others but our opinions are NEVER for sale. Find out more here.