by Alesha (Virginia)
My baby girl was born 111 days early and to top it off she is hemorrhaging in the brain at stage 4 which is very very bad. She has a very low chance of living and if she lives she has a 75% chance she will be very very disabled and not able to function at all. Please please please I ask you to pray for my baby girl.
I ask you lord to please give me strength and hope. My faith is being very tested at this time. I beg you lord to be with my baby girl. Heal her from head to toe.
The odds are not in our favor but I beg you to give me this miracle and not take her away from me. please please please lord I beg you heal her brain. Lord I beg you to ease her pain. please lord be with my baby girl and give her life, health, and happiness. Please lord I pray. Amen.
Return to A Prayer for Hope
“They” – you know, the plethora of people who give you advice during pregnancy as a first time mom – were right. Sleep is something of the past. A newborn – even the most angelic of them all – doesn’t have a sleep schedule, making the nights long and sleep a dashing dream. What “they” didn’t tell me however is just how peaceful those midnight feedings and hours are. In the darkness of the room I can hold my not-so-sleepy baby in silence and wonder. Her eye are wide as she refuses sleep, but she is calm and content to be in my arms. What “they” also didn’t tell me is that these moments make for intimate times of prayer.
And these are my nighttime prayers for my little Ellie, my beautiful baby girl. I look forward to more sleep-filled nights, but in the meantime I give thanks for these carved out midnight prayer appointments.
My prayers for Ellie:
Let it be that when she walks into a room, it will smile.
Let her be someone who fills others lives with sunshine, joy, encouragement and hope.
Let her be a world-changer and a leader to her peers.
Let her heart be roped closely to Christ.
Let her eyes see with empathy and love.
Let her inner beauty outshine any external beauty and let her never doubt her loveliness.
Let her friends be uplifting and pure.
Let her confidence be grounded in knowing that she was created to be exactly who she is.
Let her always know how integrally and unconditionally loved she is by her parents.
Let her be patient with her tongue and cautious with her heart.
Let her smile be contagious and a gift that encourages and builds up others.
Let her innocence convert into wisdom.
Let her attitude be saturated in gratitude, kindness and goodness.
Let her mind be sharp and eager to learn.
Let her feet be bold, carrying her courageously to live a life worth telling a story about.
Let her words be words of life.
Let her thoughts be reflections of truth, goodness, and love.
Let her actions shine and overflow with the fruits of the spirit.
Let her sleep always be sound.
Let her find favor wherever she goes.
Let her see beauty in every small detail of the world.
Let her develop a life-long curiosity and love of learning.
Let her have a spirit of gentleness and grace.
Let her carry on the beautiful legacy of her great-grandmothers Ellen and Lucia after whom she is named.
Let her heart overflow with generosity.
Let her have confidence that she is never alone.
Let her sadness always be tinged with hope and faith.
Let her mind naturally favor optimism.
Let her never be so stubborn that she can’t see another’s point of view.
Let her heart see the beauty in every person she meets.
Let her have a deep love for truth.
Let her body be strong and healthy.
Let her be brave.
Let her never be ruled by her fear.
Let laughter be her constant companion.
“Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you…” Jeremiah 1:5
I have been sooooo anxious to share these photos with you. Some of you may have seen the little video my brother made of us during our maternity photoshoot, but here are the photos!! Thanks to our good friend Dawn for taking these dreamy photos of the three of us;) These are hands down my favorite photos of Jeremy and I. I will forever cherish them and I cannot wait to show them to our precious daughter some day. *Taken when I was 30 weeks pregnant, but I am 34 weeks now.
Don’t miss the video of this photoshoot at the bottom of this post!
Before Jer and I started dating, we this particularly memorable perfect summer day picking warm berries and walking alongside the train tracks through the daisy fields. It was the day that Jeremy began calling me “Daisy Braids” – a nickname that he continued to call me throughout our dating relationship, letter writing, and into our marriage. That day was the day that our love multiplied.
“Behold, I have engraved you on the palms of my hands” Isaiah 49:16
With grace in her heart and flowers in her hair
Every year, when the wild daisy fields bloom, it reminds me of the summer we fell in love. And every year, I am more in love with this man that God has given me.
Today, our love continues to multiply in more ways than one;)
“Every good and perfect gift comes from above” James 1:17
A prayer for our baby girl
Father God, thank you for the blessing of being able to carry and care for this child of yours. I recognize that you are the author of life and your timing is so perfect. Thank you for bringing this sweet baby girl into our lives in your perfect timing and according to your perfect will. Thank you for knitting her together so beautifully and uniquely in my womb (Psalm 139:13). Jesus, I ask that you would bring her into this world healthy and strong, and with red curly hair;) Lord thank you for giving me a husband, and her a father, who will lead her, teach her, and love her with everything he’s got. Thank you for equipping and refining Jeremy in preparation for raising our daughter together. Lord, I pray that our baby girl would be born into this world blameless and innocent, a child of God without blemish in the midst of a crooked and twisted generation, where she would shine as a light in this world, holding fast to the word of life, so that in the day of Christ she may be proud that she did not run in vain or labor in vain (Philippians 2:15-16). Lord protect her with your full armor the moment she comes into this world, and give her your spirit from the moment she is born. I pray that she would come to know how deep and wide, unconditional and unending, your love is for her (Ephesians 3:18).Lord may she be a fiercely burning light, driving out darkness wherever she is (John 1:5). May she be like an arrow (Psalm 127:4) shot out into this world with purpose to accomplish the work you have for her to do. Lord may she be a compassionate, creative, and courageous daughter, full of joy and overflowing with peace. Give her a strong sense of discernment and good judgment so that she will not be easily deceived. Bless her with iron friendships – friendships that will refine her and sharpen her. I ask for your favor over her life Lord. May she be a Godly woman who leads others to the foot of the cross and loves them the whole way there. Lord, I pray for her purity, that she would not be easily tempted but rather that she would be self-disciplined and self-controlled. May her faithfulness to you would be unwavering, and her devotion to you undivided. Fill her with your Holy Spirit to help through hurt times and hard decisions. May she be wise and willing, always listening to you God, and obeying what you have called her to do and who you have called her to be. Give her good health and a strong capable body that is not hindered, but that is able to do abundantly more than she could ever ask or imagine. May her spirit be infectious and invite others into the freedom and fullness of Christ – in a field of roses, may she be a wildflower. I pray also for her future husband. Lord may he have parents that know you intimately and follow you wholeheartedly. May his parents teach and instruct him to walk in your ways and to know and love truth. May he grow up to be a Godly, humble, respected, and honorable man who leads his family in faith. Father God thank you for loving this child and for being her protector, provider, redeemer, friend, counselor, encourager, Shepard, and King. Remind her always that she is more precious than rubies (Proverbs 3:15), beautifully and wonderfully made (Psalm 149:13), and unconditionally loved (Psalm 52:8). Lord, I submit this daughter of ours to you, may we raise her and love her in a way that is pleasing to you. In Jesus holy name, Amen.
“For this child I prayed…” 1 Samuel 1:27
We also took some photos on my parents’ property:)
“She is more precious than rubies…”Proverbs 3:15
30 weeks pregnant
Here is a little video recap my brother Jack put together for us;) The song in the video is called “Multiplied” by Needtobreathe. This song has lots of meaning to it if you listen to/read the lyrics. One of my all time fav songs.
Your love is like radiant diamonds
Bursting inside us we cannot containYour love will surely come find usLike blazing wild fires singing Your name
God of mercy sweet love of mine
I have surrendered to Your designMay this offering stretch across the skiesAnd these Halleluiahs be multiplied
Dress: Filly Boo Maternity + Aritzia
Hair and make-up: Powder Inc – Nicole Wagner
Video: Jack BottiPhotos: Dawn PhotographyLocation: My parents’ property + hills of Helvetia, Oregon
Maternity favorites: shop >>here
New Baby Girl Wishes and Messages: If you’re lost of words and can’t express your warmest congratulation messages for new baby girl, this is a perfect section for you. Here we compile some of the best samples of new baby girl wishes and messages that you could use.
New Baby Girl Wishes
- Congratulations on the birth of your baby girl. We are so grateful that our prayers for the safe delivery of your baby were answered, and we are so glad that both mother and child are doing well.
- This is a special day and we are so honoured to be a part of your new baby girl’s life. Thank you for including us in sharing the arrival of this wonderful little girl. May she always be in good health.
- We are so grateful to God for this little girl that has joined your family. Her birth is special and we pray that her life will be just as special. Congratulations to you both.
- You have a new addition to your family and the world has gained another lovely flower. May this little girl ever make you smile and may she grow up to be all that you hope she will be. Congratulations.
- Congratulations to the new addition of joy to your family. Take your time to enjoy your bundle of joy. Best wishes!
- This little girl has brightened all our lives and we are honoured to celebrate her birth with you and the rest of the family. Please receive our congratulations on the birth of your baby girl.
- Congratulations for bringing a baby girl into the world. Now get ready for smiles that bring sunrise, tears that cause thunderstorms, laughter that bring rainbows and love that brings everything together.
- As you welcome the wonderful princess into your family, I hope that the experience that comes with a baby girl becomes a rewarding and amazing period. May every memory be engraved in your hearts to make parenthood the best experience ever! Congratulations!
- Congratulations on the arrival of your precious sweet daughter! Enjoy as she fills your lives with everything pink and sweet!
Newborn Baby Girl Congratulation Messages
- I feel as though the sun has released a powerful ray to shine upon all of us and I am so excited at the birth of your new baby girl. May she ever be in good health. Congratulations.
- Congratulations to your new baby girl. May this bring you loads of happiness and joy. Best wishes!
- God has sent us a beautiful flower. May we nurture her and lead her in the right direction so that she will fulfill her destiny here on earth. Congratulations on the birth of your baby girl.
- Receiving news of your precious daughter’s birth was one of the best things to have happened to me in a long while. I am so glad for you and pray for you and your whole family. Congratulations.
- We have received showers of blessings from above and are so glad for the safe delivery of your baby girl. It is an honour and a blessing to be a part of her life. Congratulations to you all.
Wishes for Newborn Baby Girl
- Best wishes to the arrival of your new baby girl. Congratulations to the new parents.
- May the birth of your baby girl bring so much joy to all of you and as we all watch her grow may she turn out to be a truly remarkable girl. Congratulations on the birth of your baby girl.
- Congratulations to your whole family for the safe arrival of your new baby girl. It is wonderful to know that we are part of your family and therefore part of this child. Our best wishes go out to you all.
- Your family must be ecstatic as the new arrival. We are so happy for you and join you in celebrating the birth of your daughter. Congratulations to you all.
- The wonder of your baby girl being born in this generation is that she can grow up to be whatever she wants to be. Our prayer is that she will reach for the stars and break every bond that may try to hinder her from fulfilling her destiny. God bless you all and congratulations.
- As your hands hold your precious little girl may you ever be aware that you are holding a great child who will grow up to be a great woman some day. Please accept our congratulations and best wishes as you celebrate the birth of this lovely child.
Congratulation New baby girl Wishes and Messages
- This gift of a baby girl is not only for you as her parents, but she is our joy too and we are thankful that she arrived safely. God bless you and may she and indeed all of you ever be in good health. Congratulations.
- Today will go down in history as a truly special day because a wonderful girl has come to live among us. We rejoice and celebrate her safe delivery and pray for the good health of the baby, mother and all the family. Congratulations.
- Congratulations for the bouncing baby girl! Being a parent to a princess is a promise for a life full of love and sweet memories.
- She is finally here! Goodbye big belly and welcome sugar and spice. Congratulations for the baby girl!
- If I were to choose a partner again – I would still choose to be your wife forever. I love you more each day. Happy Anniversary sweetheart!
- My dear husband, you are my lover, my best friend, my prayer partner, my confidant and best of all, my husband. With you I have it all. Happiest Anniversary!
- I can’t find the words to sufficiently thank God Almighty for bringing us together as husband and wife. You are truly a treasure in this time and age. Have a wonderful Anniversary knowing that I adore you.
Baby Girl Congratulations Messages from Parents
- Get ready for everything pink and pretty. She is finally here all bundled up in excitement and amazing love. We are extremely happy for the both of you. Accept our best wishes and warmest congratulations!
- As you start this new chapter of your lives, may your baby girl bring you new memories. May she fill your home with happiness, joy, peace, unity, love, understanding and everything good. Congratulations!
The birth of a new baby brings much joy not only to the couple but to the family and friends of the mother and father as well. When friends are expecting their baby we pray with them and always hope for the safe delivery of their bundle of joy. Finally the day comes and a little girl comes into the world to bring grace and joy.
A princess is born and our joy knows no bounds. We all celebrate with the happy parents and pray that the little girl will grow up to be healthy and take her place in the world and succeed. This is the right time to send our best wishes and love messages to the parents and family of the little one. This can be in the form of a letter, email or text message and people are happy to know that their friends and family wish them well.