We hope these adorable newborn baby wishes will help you welcome your near and dear newborn babies. A baby is the best gift to all parents. With the arrival of a newborn, parents are overcome with happiness and seem to have the greatest gift they could ever have. Nothing in this entire universe can exist that can make parents as happy as having a baby. So, you must convey wishes of congratulations to all of the parents who are your near and dear ones when they give birth to a little baby with a newborn card. You should write messages in the cards to congratulate the parents, as well as convey good wishes to the newborn baby for his or her upcoming bright future. Congratulate the parents on the arrival of a newborn baby in the family! Send warm wishes for the new baby and shower them with your blessings. Some unique new baby congratulations messages are shown below:
Heartfelt Newborn Baby Congratulations Messages
- Congratulations! Now is the time to enjoy your baby’s little feet and baby smell. It will not be there forever, and you should take as many pictures as possible. You will want to miss a single precious moment!
- This is a beautiful time in your life that you will never forget. The birth of your child is something that changes you indefinitely.
- Congratulations on the arrival of your new baby! This new addition will bring you lots of cuddling, fun times and sweet memories. It will be worth the sleepless nights. All the best to your family.
- This might be your first child, but it will certainly not be your last. I can see from your pictures that this is what you were made to do.
- I hope you have a happy and healthy journey ahead of your family. Congratulations!
- Having a new baby changes a wife and husband into a mommy and daddy. As you venture into parenthood together, you will become wiser and more mature, while finding a new profound love for the amazing baby you have produced. Congratulations on the birth of your baby.
- There is nothing sweeter than a baby’s smile. Nothing cuter than a baby’s laugh. And definitely nothing more ear-piercing than a baby’s cry. But I’m sure you will be able to cope with the negatives, enough to be amazed by the positives or raising a baby. Welcome to the most tiring heaven on earth. It’s called parenthood. Congratulations!
- There’s something about babies that make us smile and believe in goodwill to all humans. We feel warm and fuzzy all over and start wishing good wishes for everyone. We look forward to meeting your new baby soon.
- May your new bundle of joy bring happiness into your life and fill a void in your heart. Take pride in loving and raising your little miracle. I know you will be the best dad you can possibly be.
- Take the time to really enjoy your child’s infancy; after all, they do grow up so fast. Congratulations on your new life.
- There is nothing sweeter in this world than the smell of your baby’s breath, happy coos, and gentle kisses. Congratulations on your happy bundle.
What to Write in a Newborn Baby Card
- Congratulations, and welcome to the world of sleepless nights, restless days and mountains of laundry. Just remember: what doesn’t break you will make you a better person.
- Congratulations on the arrival of your double barrel of fun. You have been twice blessed with your newborn twins. It’s going to be double dose of fun, laughter, love and dirty diapers. Enjoy it all!
- Cheers to your growing family. We look forward to celebrating your baby’s arrival with you year after year after year.
- Behold! A miracle has blessed your home. Congratulations on your new baby.
- Babies are a blessing, and you have received one. Congratulations on your little bundle of joy. May the Almighty shine His grace on your entire family!
- In life, it is hard to count blessings in one hand. Today, you received one of the most coveted and special gifts any parent could ever have. I wish to congratulate you and wish you well as you embark on this wonderful parenting journey.
- When that baby was born and it drew its first breath, it was not only it that was given life. It was your relationship as well. Now that there is a baby in the mix, your life will take a completely different curve, it will change. For the better. Because a baby, is always a blessing in any relationship. Congratulations!
- The birth of a baby brings renewed hope in the future. May your family bask in enduring happiness as you embrace parenthood. Congratulations!
- As you welcome your new baby boy, it is my wish and hope that all of the troubles of the world will disappear every time he smiles at you.
- You have arrived. Your newborn will open a world of wonder and adventure. It will be a world filled with laughter, tears and love. Congratulations and good luck on this new journey.
- This is always wonderful news – a new baby! We’re excited for you, and truly thankful that your new baby arrived safe and healthy. Praying for joy, peace and some quiet nights for your family.
- Congratulations to the newest Mama and Papa Bear. Baby Bear seems is perfect!
- Cheers to the new set of parents and their little babe. As you stare with wide-eyed wonder at your sweet baby, friendly reminder that a few years of wide-awake nights will follow. Enjoy it, but let us know if we can help.
- Congratulations on your newest addition. It’s really cool when you start seeing parts of yourself in your little one. It’s the ultimate reward of parenthood.
- Congratulations! May God bless, guide and watch over you, your baby and your family!
- Congratulations to the proud parents who have such a sweet baby.
- Welcome to the world, Baby ______. Know that you are loved by many.
- Experiencing the birth of a child and watching him grow is one of life’s greatest treasures. Take it slow; before you know it, your little one will not be so little anymore.
- There is nothing like the love a parent has for their child. We know you will be the best parents this kid could ever want. Congrats, (names).
- You are so blessed to bring a new baby into the world, and I cannot wait to see your new sweet blessing.
- Sending heartiest prayers to the Almighty to make the life of this baby full of color and joy.
- Dear baby, be ready to get all of the love and pampering from your lucky parents.
- Sending oceans of love and blessings to the newborn baby.
- Let the life of this newborn baby be full of great achievements and success stories.
- Happy Birthday to your little one! We know this is an exciting time for your family, and we hope you are blessed with years of happiness.
- I hereby congratulate the parents of this newborn baby, and hope they continue to experience this incredible amount of joy in the years to come.
- We hope this newborn baby will make all of us feel proud of her one day.
- May you find parenthood a wonderful and rewarding experience! Congratulations!
Images with Cute Newborn Baby Wishes
Congratulations Messages for Newborn Baby
- Dear baby, start coloring the world with joy and happiness; it’s your job.
- Sending inspiration to the newborn baby to rock his future ahead.
- Judging by the parents, this is going to be an amazing baby! Congratulations!
- I know that raising a baby is harder than most of the things, if not everything a couple has ever done. But the reward is worth it. Prepare to lose your sleep, but gain happiness. Congratulations!
- I know you guys are used to waking up at the sound of the alarm clock, but you won’t be needing it anymore! You now have the cutest alarm clock ever! It will always ring on time and it comes with diaper changing needs as well! Congratulations!
- Sending warm wishes to the joyous family that received the gift of a newborn baby.
- Let your newborn baby have a wonderful and blessed life.
- Sending tons of hugs and kisses for the newborn baby.
- Heartiest congratulations to the new parents; enjoy parenting!
- All the best of the best wishes to you and your newborn baby.
- Let your newborn baby make you feel proud of her one day.
- Make your baby special, and hope you become very special to your baby one day.
- Overload your most prized possession, your baby, with endless love.
- Sending new dreams to the newborn baby, and new thoughts of new responsibilities to the new parents.
- Congratulations on your newest family member! May God bless your new baby with good luck, health and wealth.
- You can’t imagine how quickly little babies grow, so be sure to cherish every minute. . Congratulations!
- Warm wishes to the new baby. May your little angel bring loads of love, joy, and smiles in your lives.
- Welcome to parenthood. My best wishes are with you. Lots of love.
- Wishing you and your new angel all the very best. Congratulations!
- Let the Almighty shower all His blessings upon this gifted newborn baby.
- May you cherish this special time, and may the pleasures of parenting warm your heart and fill your life with wonderful memories with your newborn.
- Congratulations to the new Mum and Dad on the arrival of your little angel. May God bless your baby with all of His love, care and happiness.
- Baby Girl Wishes and Congratulation Messages
- Baby Boy Wishes and Congratulation Messages
- Congratulation Messages to New Parents
- Congratulation Messages for the New Mom
- Congratulation Messages for the New Dad
- Baby Shower Messages
- Congratulation Messages to First Time Parents
- New Baby Quotes
- Congratulations Messages for a Second Child
Find unique and funny wishes for new born baby and express your blessings to the new parents. Send unique new baby wishes to new parents for the arrival of the new member of the family.
As we welcome new born babies in our world, we also shower them with our hopes and wishes that we yearn to be granted. Not only goodness in health but as well as abundance in love and happiness. Even at an early age, we desire them to be the greatest version of themselves that they can possibly be in the near future.
You can use this collection of new born baby wishes to send your wishes and congratulations messages to the new parents by card, a message, an sms, an email or bundle it with a baby shower gift. All you need to do is choose a wish and send it with love. You will also find funny baby wishes, messages and prayers for new born babies.
New Born Baby Wishes – Unique and Funny Messages
- Congratulations on the angel added to your family!
- We give our best wishes for the new blessing in your family.
- Welcome to the Christian world and may you grow with abundance of God’s grace.
- May your newborn always give out rays of sunshine and happiness to the people around .
- As you are an awesome friend, I know you will be more awesome as parent to this little one!
- Shine bright little angel and never outgrow your cuteness!
- We are so happy for the additional to your family and wish many more to come!
- May you grow into a !
- Get ready to be spoiled! – Your Granny!
- Because I’m a cool aunt so you’re going to have the coolest kid!
- With a father so handsome and a mom so pretty – no wonder your newborn is such a sweetie. Congratulations!
- Pregnancy Congratulations Messages and Wishes for Pregnant Woman
- We are with you as you celebrate this beautiful moment of your life and we wish you all the best. Congratulations for the arrival of your new baby.
- Treasure and save every moment with this baby, as time flies so fast and soon will become a young . Congratulations for finding something so magical.
- May your family be more blessed as you walk into your new journey as mentors of your child.
- We are so joyful to hear of the arrival this new blessing to your life!
- Hello parenthood! Prepare yourselves for a world-turning yet wonderful roller coaster ride!
- Good luck Daddy! Be sure to load your gun with bullets!
- You are gonna be a great Mom because I know you so!
- I wish the best things in life happen to your sweet little baby, may get lots of attention and care from you. Congratulations to you both.
- Congratulation, may God bless, guide and watch over you, your baby and your family!
- It’s a boy! Get ready to rock n’ roll!
- Say Hi for me to your precious jewel!
- Oh, I’ll be looking forward as little you will soon be messing around the house!
- Your newborn baby is oozing with cuteness! will be a walking ray of sunshine!
- Welcome to the world of many sleepless nights, countless restless days and piles of laundry. It’s called Parenthood. Enjoy!
- You will be great parents because God will always guide you along the path you’re going to take.
- Hooray to you! An angel has come down from Heaven to bring forth joy!
- Get ready for a lot of fun and laughter moments with your cherub!
- You will become as beautiful as your mother, careful breaking hearts in the future beauty!
- There is nothing sweeter in this world than the smell of your new born baby’s breath, the happy cooing sounds and the smell of baby skin. Congratulations on your new bundle of joy.
- Congratulations on your new baby! Babies are bits of stardust, blown from the hand of God
- We are so happy, now you will be able to taste a little bit of heaven! God bless you new parents!
- Wishing you and your new-born baby all the very best. Get ready for this exciting journey with hoy and memories.
New Born Baby Prayers and Blessings
Find prayers and blessings for the new born baby and send them with love to your friends or family who just became parents.
“I prayed for this child and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him. So now I give him to the LORD. For his whole life he will be given over to the LORD.”
“Children are a gift from the LORD; they are a reward from him.”
“See that you do not despise one of these little ones. For I tell you that in heaven their angels always see the face of my Father who is in heaven.”
“When a woman is giving birth, she has sorrow because her hour has come, but when she has delivered the baby, she no longer remembers the anguish, for joy that a human being has been born into the world.”
“Behold, children are a gift of the LORD, The fruit of the womb is a reward.”
“Train up a child in the way he should go, even when he is old he will not depart from it.”
“Fathers, do not provoke your children to anger, but bring them up in the discipline and instruction of the Lord.”
But Jesus said, “Let the children alone, and do not hinder them from coming to Me; for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these.”
“For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways.”
These new born baby wishes and congratulations messages will be the symbol of our blessing to them, a sign of good luck that we want them to have. We have so many baby wishes and messages that we want to convey and put into one simple but meaningful thought. We want to give those parents the best new born congratulation messages to let them feel that we are happy and also celebrating for their new role as parents. If you like to send a funny quote or other baby sayings, check out our quotes and sayings for baby.
These newborn baby wishes and prayers are the best we could offer to new parents, to show that, aside from material gifts, it is always the thought that counts. Those parents would also be warmed by your baby shower wishes to inspire them to be great nurturer and protector of their young ones. You can also suggest a name for the new baby, check out our boy names and girl names to find a name for them.
Go ahead and send a beautiful wish to your friends who just became rookies in parenting.
Got any suggestions? You can leave us a new born baby wish, a blessing or a prayer in the comments below!
Related Articles about Baby Names:
When we think about babies, we think of how cute and tiny they are. With their adorable faces and innocent smiles, it is easy to fawn over a baby.
A baby signifies new beginnings, a new start to something. They give us feelings of hope and excitement for what the future might bring. When a baby is brought into the world it is hard to not marvel at the miracle of life.
There are many reasons to use baby quotes. You might want a quote to use for the baby’s room or to put in a greeting card for the baby. You can even put a baby quote in the baby book or on social media when you post up a picture of the little one.
While there are many quotes here about babies, there are also a good amount of quotes that give parents advice on parenting their babies. Whether you are a new parent or not, you will find quotes about babies to be very relatable to your life.
Use the baby quotes below to express the love and adoration that you have for the baby that you have in your life. Or you can use some of these quotes for the parents of these babies.
Cute Baby Quotes
1. Babies are born to be loved unconditionally.
2. A baby is a gift, a chance to make the world a better place.
3. This baby will melt hearts wherever it goes.
4. Kiss that baby and hold it tight. It will not be little forever.
5. A baby is like a seed. Shower it with love and care and it will bloom into something beautiful that is beyond your imagination. Whether or not that baby will flourish depends on how well you take care of it.
6. Do not worry about what you cannot give your baby. Instead, focus on all the things that you can provide.
7. I do not have much to give you little baby, but what I can give you is my unconditional love, plenty of hugs and kisses, and a happy home.
8. If this baby grows up knowing just one thing, I hope that it knows just how loved it is.
9. Twinkle twinkle little star, do you know how loved you are?
10. I believe in love at first sight, because I have loved you since the moment you were born.
11. I love you, little baby, to infinity and beyond.
12. The pure innocence of a baby is a wondrous thing to behold.
13. This baby will be raised with more love than it could ever want for.
14. There is something intoxicating about the smell of a newborn baby.
15. Babies are born without any baggage and start off their lives without a care in the world. It is only when they get older that life begins to get more and more complicated. And that is what makes babies so amazing, their innocence and sense of wonder.
16. As adults, it is easy for us to take the little things in life for granted, but babies can be in awe of even the simplest things.
17. What a big miracle in such a little baby.
18. Sometimes it is the smallest things that can take up the most room in your heart.
19. No matter how big your baby gets, they will always be your baby.
20. The tiniest feet leave the biggest footprints in our hearts.
21. I love my little baby to the moon and back.
22. The best thing that we can do for our communities is to take our babies and raise them well.
23. Babies have a way of touching the world with love.
24. People who say that they sleep like a baby have probably never had one.
25. This baby is an answer to a wish that we never knew we had.
26. A baby is born with the need to be loved. It is a need that they never outgrow.
27. Your first breath took mine away.
28. A baby is the beginning of happiness, wonder, and hope.
29. With every little baby that is born, a little sun rises. It signals a new beginning and a future that is full of promise.
30. A person is a person, no matter how small. –Doctor Seuss
31. My baby will always be the little miracle that made my life complete.
32. Having a baby will change your life. It can give you a whole new perspective on why you wake up every day.
33. If your baby is perfect and never makes a fuss about anything, then you must be its grandmother.
34. A baby is as pure as an angel and as beautiful as a flower.
35. You are the best thing that I have ever waited for.
36. My baby is my greatest happiness, my reason for living, and my motivation to be the best that I can be.
37. My darling baby, when I look at you I fall in love over and over again, every single day.
38. It is simple things like the content smile of a baby that can make life worth living.
39. My dear baby, let me love you a little more before you are not little anymore.
40. Let your babies be little, because they will only be that way for a little while.
41. Happiness is a baby holding your finger with their whole hand.
42. A baby is probably the best gift that there ever was.
43. No matter what happens, my babies will always come first. It is that simple.
44. My babies are the most important thing in the world to me.
45. To me my baby is more precious than any gold, diamonds, or rubies.
46. What did I ever do to deserve having such a precious baby in my life?
47. We made a wish and you came true.
48. Happiness is a sleeping baby.
49. Your little hands stole my heart and your little feet ran away with it.
50. Babies have their own special, magical way of touching the world with love.
51. Your ten little fingers and ten perfect toes fill my heart with a love that overflows.
52. Fairytales do come true. After all, we had you.
53. A baby is both a blessing and a bother.
54. When the first baby drops the pacifier, you will sterilize it. When the second baby drops it, you will ask the dog to go fetch it.
55. Having a baby is a little bit like getting the world’s worst and neediest roommate.
56. Babies are a lot like drunk people. They drink and sleep a lot, make messes all over themselves and the people around the, and they do not seem to have much control over their limbs, no matter how hard they try.
57. A baby is our future. We can only dream of the people they will grow to be and the things they will accomplish.
58. Having a baby is the hardest thing that you will probably do in your life, but it will also be the most wonderful thing.
59. A baby is a lot like a wishing well because everyone likes to put their hopes, wishes, dreams, and two cents into it.
60. Besides dogs, babies are the only things in the world that are able to convey pure love.
61. One of the best things in life is seeing a smile on a baby’s face and knowing that you put it there.
62. The moment your baby is born is the moment that you will be forever changed. Forget who you were before, you will never be the same again.
63. Babies just make the world a better place.
64. A baby will make the days shorter, but it will also make the home happier and the love in that home stronger.
65. Babies are full of so much promise.
66. A baby makes the future worth living for.
67. I’ll love you forever, I’ll like you for always, as long as I’m living, my baby you’ll be. – Robert Munsch
68. When you decide to have a baby, you have made the decision to let your heart grow outside of your body.
69. There is nothing that is quite as sweet as tiny little baby feet.
70. From their soft coos to their tiny finger and toes, babies are the most precious things in this world.
71. Every baby is a fresh new flower that is born into the garden of humanity.
72. Babies are such a nice way to start people.
73. The great thing about babies is that they are these tiny little bundles of hope.
74. Once that baby is in your arms for the first time, you will feel an unconditional love unlike any other that you have ever felt in your life.
75. When your baby comes into the world and you meet it for the first time, it is like meeting your reason to live.
76. This baby is every lovely word that I can possibly think of.
77. A baby is the beginning of many possibilities.
78. This adorable baby is everything that is perfect, wrapped in a tiny little bundle.
79. You are my sunshine.
80. You never really know how much your life can change until you have your baby.
81. You never realize how much you were missing a baby until you have one.
82. A baby is very much like the sun, in that they bring warmth and rays of happiness into our lives.
83. My baby has changed everything in my life in the best way possible.
84. The laugh of a baby is like the voice of an angel.
85. From small beginnings come great things. And you are the greatest thing of all, my precious baby.
86. A baby is the purest form of joy that you can ever know.
87. This baby is a little angel. All it needs is a pair of wings.
88. A baby has its own little special way of adding joy to every day.
89. When you meet that baby, you will love it even more than you have ever loved yourself.
90. This baby is the very definition of perfect.
91. The time that is spent with your babies is never the time that is wasted.
92. Always kiss your baby goodnight.
93. Tell your baby that you love him. Even though he may not understand the words yet, he will feel the immense love that is in your heart.
94. Two little feet, a pair of big eyes, a laugh so sweet, such a lovely surprise.
95. A baby to love, a baby to hold, a baby to kiss who will one day grow old. Hang on to each moment, enjoy it will it lasts, because the days will go by so fast.
96. A baby is a set of ten tiny toes, two rosy cheeks, and a cute button nose.
97. My dear little baby, I hope you will be, a happy little thing that is full of glee.
98. Because of my little baby, my heart is so full that it feels as if it could burst.
99. First, we had each other. And then we had you. Now we have everything.
100. Out of all the things that my hands have held, the best thing has been you.
101. You are the miracle that I have been dreaming of.
102. My darling, dear little baby, I love you to the moon and back.
103. I was up all night keeping my parents awake and now I am exhausted.
104. Those aren’t my piggies, those are my toes!
105. Are you telling me that you do not really disappear when we play peek-a-boo?
106. I’m not fat, I’m just breastfed.
107. When I was born I was so mad at my parents that I didn’t talk to them for 2 years.
108. I am not sure if I should nap or just cry about being tired.
109. Congratulation on the recent arrival of your tiny human!
110. Congratulations on the successful combination of your DNA!
111. Congrats on your new baby. Let’s do something fun to celebrate this 18 years from now.
112. Congratulations on your new alarm clock! You will never sleep in again!
113. Congratulations on your sweet, fun-size human.
114. Congrats on your baby. Say goodbye to privacy and to quiet nights. And say hello to infinite cuteness and an overflowing heart.
115. When you become a parent, you will learn how to lower your expectations about what you can get done in one day. Some days, all you will have done is kept your baby safe and fed, and some days that is more than enough.
116. Congratulations on your new baby. There will be plenty of times where you feel like you have no idea what you are doing, but if it is any consolation, no parent ever really knows what they are doing.
117. When you are a new parent, nobody really tells you how hard it will be. There are not enough words to express the amount of sleepless nights you have and the number of times you will be clueless about what you are doing. But there are also not enough words in our vocabulary to express the joy and pride of being a new parent, the immense feeling of love and satisfaction from being gifted with such a treasure that is your baby. From the moment you see that baby and hold it in your arms, that baby will hold your heart for the rest of your life.
118. While there are plenty of books about parenting, much of it is learned on the job. Some days you will have no idea what you are doing. You will make plenty of mistakes and you will have more than a few regrets. You will ask yourself what you could have done better, and the real answer to that is as long as you are loving your child and keeping them safe, then you have already done the best that you can. Go easy on yourself. Parenting is tough, but the rewards are plentiful.
119. Babies are the cutest on this planet. From there little tiny toes and miniscule fingers to their adorable coos and giggles, it is hard to deny how wonderful they are. But with that sweet little baby you will also be privy to many wet burps, some of which will end up on your clothes and in your hair. You will change a few hundred stinky diapers and wonder how such a little thing can make such a big mess. Babies are equal parts adorable and yucky, but the adorable will win every time. It is after all, your little baby.
120. As a new parent, try not to get so caught up in trying to do everything perfectly with your baby that you forget to make memories with them. Let them get messy and pick up clumps of dirt from the ground. Let them bump their head a few times as they explore the world around them. I promise you it will be okay.
121. The moment that a baby is born, a mother is born as well. And she is a changed woman who will never be the same again.
122. Having a baby is like falling in love all over again, with both your child and your spouse.
123. There is no such thing as a perfect parent. So get rid of the idea that you have to be perfect for your baby. Just be a real parent. Try your best and your baby will feel your love.
124. Being a parent means that you will love your baby even more than you love yourself.
125. While I have had many accomplishments in my life, nothing makes me prouder than being a mother to this lovely little baby.
126. Thank you for the gift of being your mother. It is the biggest honor of my life to have that privilege.
127. Because of my baby, I grow along with them every single day.
128. No matter how little sleep I get and how much spit up ends up on me, you are worth it and so much more.
129. Your baby will become who you are. So be the very person that you would like them to be.
130. Nobody can ever spoil a baby quite like its grandparents manage to do.
131. The bond between a baby and mother is so precious and sacred.
133. This adorable baby is 50 percent mommy, 50 percent daddy, and 100 percent perfect.
134. If you want your babies to turn out well as adults, then spend twice as much time with them and half as much money.
135. A baby is like sunshine and moonbeams. It will brighten your world like never before.
136. I have loved you from the very start. My darling baby, you stole my heart.
137. No one will ever fully know the strength of my love for you because you know what my heart sounds like from the inside.
138. I never knew that I could love someone so much until I met my baby.
139. The birth of this baby has surprised me in so many ways. I was surprised by how much I fell in love with her starting from the moment she was born. And I am surprised by the person I am becoming and the mom that I want to be.
140. Not only will your baby surprise you, you will surprise yourself plenty of times along the way as well. The things that you did not think you could do will be doable for the sake of that little baby.
141. There is nothing sweeter than the smell of your baby’s breath and the feeling as you plant sweet kisses on him.
142. A mother’s greatest masterpiece is her children.
143. I may have given you life, but you also gave me mine.
144. I have loved you ever since I felt you dance and kick around in my belly.
145. The day you were born was the best day of my life.
146. My heart is wherever my baby is.
147. Before you were conceived, I wanted you. Before you were even born, I loved you. I would do anything to make you smile. That is the miracle of a mother’s love.
148. This baby is our greatest adventure.
149. Excuse the mess, our babies are making some happy memories.
150. My greatest adventure did not come from hopping on a plan or a train to go somewhere new. It came from having you.
151. Before I had kids I had so many ideas about how children should be raised. Now I have had all these babies and still have no idea what I am doing.
152. Always kiss your baby goodnight, even if he is already sleeping.
153. Your babies will have a way of reinventing your world for you.
154. When you are a baby, your mother’s lap can be the safest place in the world.
155. There are only two lasting things that we can hope to give to our babies. One is root, and the other, as they get older, is wings.
156. It is not really a question of choice. Parenthood chooses you. And you get to raise that baby the best way that you can.
157. When my babies are becoming too unruly I use a playpen. And when they have finally calmed down a bit, then I climb out of it.
158. This baby is daddy’s girl and mommy’s world.
159. Baby girls are made of sugar, spice, and everything nice.
160. Baby girls are the sweetest little things that this world has ever known.
161. No matter how old she gets, my daughter will still always be my little baby girl.
162. You are his first kiss and his first love. He is your baby boy.
163. Frogs and snails and puppy dog tails. That is what little boys are made of.
164. Planes, trains, trucks, and toys. There is nothing quite like a little boy.
165. One day you will be a man, but you will always be my baby boy.
166. Baby boys should never be put to bed because they always wake up a day older.
167. A baby is God saying that life should go on.
168. My precious baby, may the angels guard you through the night and keep you safe until the morning light.
169. A baby is a little bit of heaven that was sent down to Earth.
170. A baby is a blessing from heaven, a gift from the angels.
171. Babies are little pieces of stardust blown down to us from God.
172. Every good and perfect gift is from above.
173. Babies smile in their sleep because they are listening to the whispering of the angels.
174. A blessed little angel that is sent from above, this baby is meant to be cherished and loved.
175. We have prayed for you for so long.
176. May this baby be blessed with good health, a happy life, and a loving home.
177. Babies are rewards from the Lord.
178. For this child, I have prayed and the Lord has granted the desires of my heart.
179. I knew you before I formed you in your mother’s womb. Before you were born, I set you apart.
180. Babies are a blessing, they are a gift from God above. They are precious little angels that are meant to be cherished and loved.
181. A baby is all of God’s grace in one tiny face.
182. My baby, I hope you know that you were always longed for, wished for, and prayed for.
183. God knew that my heart needed you.
184. You will always know that you were a miracle.